Daddy's Little Carly

Story Info
A rave girl learns she was born to serve older men.
2.1k words
3.8
24.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghost789
Ghost789
10 Followers

Part I

Carly was an eighteen year old rave girl. At the smoking section of a rave, an older guy introduced himself. His name was Brad, and he was thirty-five. She planned to ditch him because he was much older and her friends would disapprove, but he planted a kiss on her lips. She didn't know why, but she felt turned on by letting an older man kiss her. He brought her home that night.

"Why don't you put your hair in pigtails for Daddy?" asked Brad.

"You want me to call you Daddy? That's weird. That makes me think of my father," said Carly. Brad pulled her onto his lap and spanked her. She felt turned on by it.

"I'll put my hair in pigtails for you, Daddy!" Said Carly.

"Good girl," he said.

She put her brown hair into pigtails, then slid her panties off. Her pussy was shaved. It was just the way he liked it. She was skinny, with petite breasts.

"Daddy's going to eat your pussy now, little girl," said Brad.

She felt her daddy's beard brush against her leg. Then she let out a moan when his tongue touched her young pussy. She got really wet at the thought of a way older man eating her out. She felt like a dirty whore, and she loved it. He continued eating her out. Carly arched her back.

"Yes, Daddy!" she said as she came. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she screamed. He pulled her closer by her hips, and he wasn't wearing a condom.

Carly's daddy slid his big dick into her tight little hole. She wimpered. She had never had a cock this big in her life. He began sliding in and out of her while her legs were raised. His cockhead seemed to slide against every nerve ending in her pussy. He began pounding her cervix. She became so wet, it made his pubes and the bed wet. She felt his big balls with her hand.

"Cum inside me, Daddy!" said Carly.

"You're going to give me three kids, little girl," said Brad. Carly gasped.

"Yes, Daddy! Maybe more?" she asked.

"You're such a good girl," said Brad as he fucked her hard.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" said Carly. Her eyes rolled back and she came a second time. She had never been fucked so hard before.

"I'm going to cum!" said Brad.

"Cum in me!" said Carly.

Brad grabbed her hips and pulled her close. She felt his cock pulsing inside of her. She never felt so slutty: An older man was creampieing her. Rope after rope of hot, white, cum pumped into her barely legal womb. She came a third time, and kissed her daddy. She knew then that she was born to be his whore.

"You can do anything you want to me, Daddy! I'm your property," said Carly.

"Lick my balls," said Brad. Carly enthusiastically began licking Brad's balls.

"Make lots more cum for me. Please?" asked Carly. She resumed licking his balls.

"Daddy's never going to stop cumming for you," said Brad. He fingered her and scooped some cum out of her. "Open your mouth, whore," he said. Carly obediently opened. Brad put the cum on her tongue. She sucked it off of his fingers and swallowed. It was the saltiest cum she ever tasted. She knew that she was going to have to get used to it. She was his little girl now. And inside of her was, perhaps, her little brother or sister.

Part II

Two months had passed. Carly was now Brad's collared daughter. They lived together. He had been pumping cum into her pussy on a daily basis. She was pregnant.

"I love you, Daddy," said Carly.

"I love you, little girl. Daddy made you some breakfast," he said. He set down a plate of waffles. An idea popped into Carly's head.

"Daddy, I want you to cum on my waffles," said Carly. "Pull your cock out and cum on my waffles. Please?" She made a pouty face. Brad felt his cock hardening.

"Okay, little Carly," said Brad. He unzipped his pants and she began sucking his cock like a ravenous little whore. She had grown to love her father's hot, white cum. She loved it in her pussy. She loved it all over her body. She loved it in her mouth. She spit on his cock and started jacking him off.

"Cum for me, you dirty old man!" she screamed.

"You're gonna swallow every last bit!" said Brad.

"You know I will! I'm your fucking slut!" said Carly. She deepthroated his cock and resumed milking it with her young mouth. She wanted his sperm, and she wanted it now.

"I'm gonna cum!" said Brad. Carly began furiously jacking him off.

"Give your little girl cum!" She screamed. Brad groaned and his big cock shot rope after rope of hot, white cum all over her waffles.

"That's it, Daddy. Cum for me. I love your cum," said Carly. She squeezed his cock and more came out. "I can't let any my father's yummy cum go to waste." She kissed his cock, and sucked the sperm right out. She put syrup on top of the cum waffles.

"Eat your breakfast, little girl," said Brad. He touched her face. She smiled. Her big, blue eyes looked pretty.

"Yes, Daddy," said Carly. She enthusiastically began eating her cum waffles. The sweet syrup and the salty cum from her daddy's balls tasted good to her. She had found her calling in life. She was born to serve an older man. She was born to be his whore.

"That's my beautiful daughter," said her daddy.

Part III

For the fourth of July, Brad decided to throw a barbecue. He invited 2 of his friends over, John and Kyle.

"I'm excited to meet your friends, Daddy," said Carly.

"You're going to blow both of them, and then me," said Brad.

"Really, Daddy?" asked Carly.

"Yes. And you're going to wear nothing but your collar. Take off your clothes. They're going to be here soon," said Brad.

"Yes, Daddy," said Carly. She took off her clothes like an obedient daughter. Because she was pregnant, her breasts were fuller, but she didn't have much of a baby bump at only 2 months. Her beautiful young body made Brad hard. His friends arrived.

"Wow...your new girlfriend is cute," said John.

"And naked," said Kyle.

"She's got a surprise for you guys," said Brad.

"Is the surprise that she's naked?" asked John. Carly kneeled down in front of John.

"It's more than that. I'm going to suck your cocks while Daddy watches, and then I'm going to suck his cock," said Carly.

"For real?" asked John. Carly unzipped his fly and reached in.

"For real," said Carly. Her little hand pulled out his dick, and she began blowing John, who groaned. Her skilled mouth worked up and down his shaft. She removed her mouth and jacked his cock.

"You're going to cum in my fucking mouth!" said Carly. She licked his balls and resumed sucking his cock. Brad's other friend Kyle got tired of just watching and pulled out his cock. She began sucking his dick. She went back and forth between them.

"I want all of your cum, you dirty old perverts!" said Carly.

"That's my whore of a daughter!" said Brad. John squirted pre-cum into Carly's mouth. The taste of the cum made her hornier. She blew him harder and deepthroated. His cock began pulsing, shooting sperm directly down her throat, into her stomach. She gasped for air.

"I love you, Daddy!" said Carly.

"That was so good!" said John.

"Good girl!" said Brad.

"Suck me off for your daddy," said Kyle. Her eyes made contact with his and she began sucking like a machine. He couldn't hold his cum in any longer. He came hard into her mouth. It felt like intense relief. Carly tasted his cum, and it made her wetter. She kept his cock in her mouth and played with his balls. Once all the cum was in her mouth, she opened to show him, gulped it down, then showed her tongue.

"You're such a good whore," said Kyle, panting.

"I'm a pregnant little cumslut!" said Carly. Her daddy approached.

"And now it's time for the most important cum: Your daddy's," said Brad.

"Fuck yes, Daddy. I want your ball stew. I want that hot, yummy cum from the older man who owns me," said Carly. She sucked her daddy. Her jaw was getting tired, but she really wanted to make him feel good. And she really wanted his salty cum.

"However long it takes is how long you're going to be sucking this dick, little girl," said Brad. Carly slurped his cock like she was in heaven. "Good whore! I'm cumming!" said Brad. He fired his nasty load into her mouth. She tasted the familiar cum that she had grown to love so much. She gulped it down.

"Good girl," said Brad. Carly cupped his balls.

"Make lots more cum for me, Daddy!" she said. "I need it."

Part IV

Christmas was approaching.

"For Christmas, I want you to give the gift of your best blowjob to someone," said Brad.

"Who, Daddy?" asked Carly.

"Your father," he said.

"Of course I'll suck you off Christmas morning," she said.

"No, your biological father," he said.

She was taken aback. Her father James and her mother Cassandra were still married. She had never had sexual contact with her father.

"Anything for you, Daddy. Even that," said Carly.

"Why don't you give it to him today as an early Christmas present?" asked Brad.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll give my own father my best blowjob, just for you," she said.

That day, she visited her parents' home. Her mom was at work. She knew she had to seduce her biological father in order to obey her daddy. She suspected it wouldn't actually be that hard.

"Carly, it's good to see you. I still can't believe that you're pregnant. You're growing up," said James.

"I have an early Christmas gift for you," she said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Come here, father," said Carly. She unzipped his fly. He was taken aback, but didn't try to stop her. She began sucking her own father's cock. James groaned. His little girl looked up at him.

"This is wrong, but feels amazing," said James. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and jacked him.

"You want to cum in your own daughter's mouth, you dirty old creep!" asked Carly.

"Don't talk to me like that," said her father.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or not?!" asked Carly. She dripped spit onto his cock and gave him a sloppier blowjob. James couldn't resist how good it felt. He grabbed his daughter's hair.

"Yes...I want to cum in your mouth, Pumpkin," he said. She pulled his cock out.

"Well, you're getting to, you sick, perverted man!" She slapped his cock on her tongue. She then put it into the side of her mouth and began turning her head left to right. It felt amazing.

"Just don't tell your mother about this, Carly," said James. She worked his shaft faster.

"I'm trying so hard not to cum," said her father. His cock felt too good. He came hard in her young mouth. Carly opened wide to show him, then gargled his cum. She gagged a little bit, then gulped it down.

"That was the nastiest cum I've ever tasted! I loved every second of it," said Carly.

"This was a one time deal, right Pumpkin?" asked James.

"I want to swallow your nasty fucking cum every day, you dirty old creep," said Carly.

"Wow. When did you become such a nasty little girl?" asked James.

"Ever since I learned I was born to be a whore for older men," said Carly. She began licking her father's balls. The task was over, but she was still horny, and she wanted him to feel good.

Later that day, she met up with Brad.

"How did it go with your father?" he asked.

"I sucked him dry like you wanted me to. He loved emptying his balls into his own little girl's mouth," she said.

"Good," said Brad.

"Daddy, can I suck him off on a regular basis? I know you like it when I'm slutty," asked Carly.

"Sure, little girl. You can swallow for both of us," said Brad. "Now give Daddy your young cunt." Carly dropped her panties. She was his cum dumpster. His pregnant little girl. She was excited to serve both older men.

Ghost789
Ghost789
10 Followers