Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you hadn't rolled off me when you did," he said grinning, "I would have either suffocated or drowned. But I would have died happy."

I wrapped my arms around him and soon we were both asleep. Sometime during the night, I must have rolled over onto my back, because as I awoke from a wonderful dream, I found myself looking up into the Billy's eyes. I realized that the wonderful feelings I was having in my dream were from Bill's cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Good morning," he said with a smile. "Time to rise and shine."

"Good morning, I can see you've already risen"

"I told you I'd get you."

"Hmmm, I could get used to waking up like this."

He smiled down at me and picked up the pace; soon we both reach the point of no return. We cried out and held each other until we both calmed back down.

I sat up, stuck my head through the curtain and looked at the clock. It was just about 4:45; time to get up. With a groan, I reached for the door, opened it and climbed out into the cool predawn air. I reached into the storage bin, got out my exercise equipment, and since no one was around, I hooked up and went through my routine. Bill came out as I was about half way through.

His cock was standing straight and pointing right at me.

"Don't you ever get enough?"

"Of you, never"

When I was done, I stowed my gear back in the bin. I reached into the storage bin above the berth and took out a box of baby wipes.

"Here, we use these when there's no shower available."

"You want me to do your back?"

"You do mine and I'll do yours; but only the back. We have to get on the road so don't get any ideas."

"Spoil sport."

We got dressed and closed up the sleeper, leaving vents open to air it out. Then we got into the cab, started up and headed out on the final leg of our journey east; Cranbury, New Jersey.

Chapter 11

A little over an hour after we started, I pulled the truck into the rest area outside Fannettsburg, Pennsylvania. We both needed to use the facilities. Afterward, I got a large coffee, Bill got a large coke, and we both got an egg on a roll, all of it to go. In less than fifteen minutes we were back on the road.

This last part of the trip is actually the most challenging. The first half is through the mountains of central Pennsylvania, east around Harrisburg, then we head southeast just to the north of Philadelphia. The traffic gets heavier as you get closer to New Jersey. There are a lot more cars on the road. From Interstate 76, we switch over to I-276 and soon cross the Delaware River into New Jersey. After linking up with the New Jersey Turnpike, we head north about twenty miles to Cranbury. The trip can take as little as three and a half hours or it could take six depending on traffic.

This morning the work traffic was relatively light, so we made good time. During the ride up the Turnpike, I thought about how I was going to explain Bill's presence. Company policy is that we do not pick up hitchhikers. Technically, he was not a hitchhiker, he was a stowaway; but I didn't want to fight that battle.

"Bill, when we get off this road, we are going to pass a Courtyard Hotel. That's where I stay during my layover. I think its best that I drop you off there. Wait for me in the lobby; I should be there in about an hour or so. If anyone asks why you're there, tell them that you're waiting for me. They all know me there so you should have no problem."

About a quarter to twelve, I dropped him off and headed down the road to the terminal. I dropped the trailer and pulled my tractor over to the holding yard. Once in the office, I called the company to let them know I completed my run and to get my next set of instructions. They wanted my return load on Wednesday morning, which meant that I'd have to leave here on Saturday morning; I'd have a day and a half layover with Bill. I discussed my plans with the dispatcher. My return load would be ready Friday afternoon. I told him I'd call to confirm on Friday and pickup the trailer early the following morning. I called a cab to drop me off at the motel and packed up my things and locked the trucked.

Bill was waiting for me in the lobby. I checked in, reserving our room for two nights. When we got to the room Bill filled me in as to what had happen while I was gone.

"After about fifteen minutes of hanging around the lobby, the day manager walked over and asked if he could help me. I told him I'm waiting for a friend, Gail Brown. He smiled and said you were a very nice lady and turned to leave; he then turned back to me, looked me up and down and said, 'you're a little small for her don't you think?' and left."

"You're plenty big where it counts. Let's shower and I'll check to make sure."

I practically dragged him to the bathroom and stripped off our clothes. It felt wonderful having a man there, washing my back, worshipping my entire body. Then it was my turn, I washed his back, then turned him around and paid particular attention to his cock and balls. I soaped up my hands and ran them up and down his shaft.

"Gail, that's wonderful; but if you don't stop, I'm going to cum all over you."

I thought about continuing, but then decided to save it for later. We rinsed off, stepped out of the tub, and dried each other. We couldn't get to the bed fast enough. I pushed him onto his back, and crawled up between his legs. His cock disappeared into my mouth; I loved the feeling of power I had over him. I was going to make him cum and there was nothing that he could do to stop me. He arched his back and tried shoving as much of his cock into my mouth as he could. I grabbed his ass in both hands and moved him back and forth, in and out, at my pace.

"Gail, I'm going to cum, oh god, so good, ahhh."

I practically picked him completely off the bed as I straightened up, his cock deep in my throat. It throbbed, and then spurted his cum directly down my throat. When he was finally done, I sucked him dry and dropped him back onto the bed.

"Now it's your turn."

I crawled up his body until I had my pussy hovering over his mouth, just out of reach of his tongue. I trapped his arms with my legs and began to rub myself all over his face.

"Oh yeah, this is so good; come on Bill make me cum."

I felt the first wave of my orgasm surge up my entire body. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him up into my pussy. He managed to get my clit into his mouth and sucked on it hard, biting it.

"Oh God, oh God ......mmmmmmmm, yes."

If I hadn't grabbed onto the headboard I would have fallen off the bed; the room seemed to fade in and out of focus. When I finally came down from my orgasm, I looked down, Bill's eyes were closed and there appeared to be no movement at all. Removing my cunt from his face and climbing off him, I yelled,

"Bill, Bill are you OK? Wake up dear! Oh God what have I done? Bill, speak to me."

His eyes began to flutter and slowly opened. A few moments later he appeared to become aware of his surroundings again.

"Bill, are you OK? I'm so sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"I'm fine. The last thing I remember is you screaming; then I felt your weight fall on my face. I couldn't breathe; your pussy was on my nose and mouth. I tried to push you off, then everything went black."

I ran back to the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, wet it, and hurried back to the bed. I wiped his face clean and kissed him gently.

"You had me so scared; I promise never to do that again."

"Are you kidding me, that was the most erotic thing I've ever known! Just don't kill me. Get down here on the bed; I have something I want to try. Get on your knees with your head on the pillow."

I did what he asked.

"I read about doing it this way, it's called the doggie position."

He got behind me on his knees and, after pushing my legs out a little to adjust the height, he pushed his rock hard cock into my pussy.

"Hmmmm, I like that. Is there more?"

He started to push in and out until he had all seven inches in me. He increased his pace and soon, the sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room. I grabbed onto the pillow with both hands and screamed as another climax ripped through my body. Bill continued to pound away until he suddenly leaned over me grabbed my tits and ground his cock in as deep as he could.

I could feel when his orgasm ended, my pussy full of cum, Bill draped over my ass, breathing heavily. Slowly he regained control of his breathing and after kissing me on the back, collapsed onto the bed, totally exhausted, and happy.

I rolled over next to him, took him in my arms, kissed him and held him tight. Soon we were both sound asleep.

We woke up about four hours later; cleaned up, dressed and went downstairs to the restaurant for dinner. The food was good and the atmosphere cozy. I told Bill about the return trip.

"I have to be back in Phoenix by first thing Wednesday morning. If I leave here Saturday morning I can get back there by mid-day on Tuesday."

"Gail, you keep using the word I; are you dumping me?"

"Bill, I didn't want to presume that you would want to go back to Arizona."

"Now that I've met you, I'm not letting you go without me. I don't care what's back there; we'll work something out. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm in love with you."

My eyes began to fill up with tears.

"Oh, Bill. You don't know how much I was hoping you would say that; I love you, too. I was convinced that I'd end up an old maid, never to fall in love with anyone. Then you came into my life. I'll admit when I first saw you, I thought of you as a kid who was in trouble. But over the last three days, I've learned that you are much more mature than I realized and not a kid, but a man. I know we still have a lot to work out, but I sure as hell want to try."

"It's settled then, you and I are heading back on Saturday; it's we, not I, right?"

"Right"

"Let's get out of here; we still have about thirty-four hours before we have to start our trip back and I don't want to waste a minute of it."

We went back to the room and spent about thirty of the next thirty-four hours naked in bed.

Chapter 12

We used some of that "clothed" time to do a couple of loads of wash, so that on Saturday morning, when we left the room, we had clean clothes for our return trip. Bill waited in the lobby while I took a cab back to the truck. A half hour later, I picked him up outside the hotel, and we began our trip back to Phoenix.

The trip west is exactly the same as the trip east, except that the most of the stopping points are different. For the first three days, we drove hard, ate well, and made love as often as we could. We spent the first two nights in the truck. I don't think it's possible to shake a semi, but we really did try.

The third night, I wanted to sleep in a real bed, so we stayed in a Quality Inn Motel in the town of Gallup, New Mexico, about twenty miles from the Arizona border.

We followed our usual routine; I booked the room, Bill went in to shower while I did my workout in the back of the parking lot and then I came in to take my shower. I was just finishing up, getting ready for a wild night with my man, when Bill yelled,

"Oh, shit! Gail you've got to see this. Hurry."

I ran out of the bathroom; there on the TV was a picture of Bill; it looked like a high school yearbook picture. The caption under the picture read "Missing". Bill turned up the volume.

"He was last seen a week ago. Anyone having information about this case should contact the Phoenix police department."

"Gail, now what are we going to do?"

I sat on the bed. I had to think. I had to get him back to Phoenix; back to my house without being seen. Once we got there, we could use this to our advantage. Our normal route home would be, out Interstate 40, through Winslow, to Flagstaff, then to Interstate 17 south to Phoenix. I'd have to stop along that route somewhere to fuel up. There was a chance that since that was the most popular route, the state police would be looking for information at the various stops.

If I fueled up at Holbrook instead, and took the state roads through Payson and the Tonto National Forest, I'd run into much less traffic, and cut off about fifty miles of our trip.

"Bill, we're going to take the back trail into Phoenix, there's less of a chance of running into the police or anyone spotting you. We'll drive back to the company, drop the trailer and you'll come back to my house with me. After that we'll figure out what to do next. Don't worry we'll be fine."

We shut the TV and crawled into bed, holding each other tight. Our love making that night was soft and tender, as if we were reassuring ourselves that everything was going to be all right.

Long after Bill settled into a deep peaceful sleep, I was staring at the ceiling, reviewing in my head the route that we were going to take.

I remembered the first time my Dad took me this way. We were on our normal route when we heard on the CB that Route 17 South between Flagstaff and Phoenix was shut down due to a serious accident. Luckily we were still east of Holbrook at the time. Dad got off the Interstate and headed through town to a two lane state road. A sign ahead read, "Welcome to the Tonto National Forest". All around us the area was flat with golden brown grass a couple of feet high and an occasional scrub bush. As we made our way, I'd see small green signs along the road every couple of miles; elev. 6000. We must have passed about five of them before I realized that that were elevation heights; the last one had read 6300 feet. We were climbing.

Most people don't realize that the area from central New Mexico to central Arizona is a high plain. The climb is so gradual that you never realize how high you actually are. We continue through a small town, just a few commercial and residential buildings, and then followed the signs for Payson. The terrain was beginning to change; the grasses were replaced, first by small bushes and then by pine trees. Soon we were at 7000 feet and in the middle of a dense forest.

We continued through the town of Payson; a nice little town with commercial areas, shops and residential areas all mixed together. We made a left turn and were soon back in the forest, once again. We continued to climb, reaching an altitude of 7,800 feet. There were signs for camping areas and individual summer cottages all along the route. This was the area where the residents of the Central Valley, Phoenix and Scottsdale, escaped the extreme summer heat. We had traveled about ten miles and came around a bend in the road; there in front of me was a deep valley, completely surrounded by tree-covered mountains. It was breathtaking. Dad, pulled on to the side of the road, and got out of the truck. I thought we were stopped so we could look out over the valley; but Dad climbed up behind the cab and checked all the connections for the air brakes. When I asked why he was doing that, he pointed to a big sign on the side of the road: ALL TRUCKS MUST STOP AN INSPECT BRAKES. "That's why," he said.

We got back into the truck and pulled back onto the road and began our decent off the high plains and down towards the Valley of the Sun. Dad kept the truck in low gear as much as possible, using the brakes sparingly. Signs warned of several times of 6% decline for the next five miles as we wound our way towards the valley. Even with the brakes and the low gears, the truck continued to pick up speed. Dad appeared unconcerned, but I was scared shitless. We finally made our way to the valley below, the ride leveled off and we could relax. Outside, there were fewer trees and more clearings. We traveled about twenty miles in this valley, then, we began to climb again. The climb this time was a lot steeper, the truck straining to maintain speed until Dad had to downshift. We climbed for a couple of miles, traveled around a bend in the road, and began to descend once again. This time the decent was not as steep. On this side of the mountain the trees were gone, replaced by cactus and scrub bushes. The color changed from lush blue green to brownish gray. We had made it into the Valley of the Sun.

I finally fell into a restless sleep. Bill had to wake me a little after five. We dressed; I sent him to the truck with our bags, while I checked out and grabbed a couple of cups of coffee. By five thirty, we were on our way to Holbrook, Arizona.

Chapter 13

The drive west to Holbrook is a little less than one hundred miles and takes about an hour and a half. I left the Interstate, crossed the main road and pulled into the lone truck stop in Holbrook. I pulled up to one of the pumps and pumped diesel into the drivers' side tank until it was half full and did the same on the passenger side. I figured there was no sense in carrying more fuel than we needed; less weight to carry up the hills. I told Bill to stay in the truck while I went inside to get our breakfast to go. While I was in there I checked the TV for any other news about Bill. Luckily there was none. I was carrying out our breakfast, and had just reached the door, when in front of me stood two state troopers. My heart stopped; then one of the troopers opened the door for me. I thanked him, and walked out to the truck. I looked over my shoulder as I reached the truck, half expecting them to be right behind me; but no one was there.

I started the truck, pulled out of the stop, over the Interstate and through the town. Five minutes later we were in the Tonto National Forest on our way to Payson. Bill and I talked about the scenery and I watched for his reactions to the views. When we got to the mandatory safety stop, his eyes were as big as saucers and his hands held on his seat as if he expected to be ejected at any second.

"Bill, what's wrong."

"I - I'm afraid of heights."

'Shit, now he tells me,' I thought to myself. 'No turning back now, he'll have to just close his eyes or look away from the drop offs on the way down.'

"Close your eyes; I have to get out and check the air brakes, I'll be right back."

After my inspection, I got back in to the cab.

"Bill, I'm sorry; I had no idea you were afraid of heights. You've got three choices; you can climb into the berth and stay there until it's over; you can stay here with me and close your eyes all the way down; or you can sit there and look out at the mountain side of the road. The decent is going to take about an hour."

"OK, let's go."

I was so proud of him; I knew he was scared, but he was going to stick it out and battle his fears.

On the way down, I glanced over at him when I could, he was a little pale, but he was watching the road with me all the way.

When we got down to the desert; I grabbed his hand, kissed it and said,

"That's it; we're in the valley now. You did real good, I'm proud of you."

"When we get to your house, I think I'm going to have to change my shorts."

We both laughed, the tension broken.

The last hour of the trip was uneventful. About a mile out from the factory, I had Bill climb in the back.

"You stay there, don't make a sound, and don't look out. I'm going to drop the trailer and then go into the office to hand in my paperwork. I'll be out in about a half an hour. I love you."

As he climbed into the back, he kissed my cheek,

"I love you, too."

I was in great spirits when I climbed back into the cab. The operations manager was very pleased that I had completed my run early. They were running short on some of the materials that I had in my load. I had saved his butt, and he knew it. They were already beginning to unload the trailer. My next run was not scheduled until Monday morning; so I had the next five days off. That would give Bill and me some time to ourselves, and some time to figure out what to do about his problem.