Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, you still back there?"

"Yeah, but it's getting awfully hot, let's get out of here."

I started up and we headed out of the yard and toward my house. I pulled into my driveway and backed the truck into its normal spot and killed the engine. Bill and I gathered our things, cleaned up any trash and headed into the house.

"Make yourself at home, Bill. I think you're going to be staying here a while."

I gave him the nickel tour, while I went through my usual returning home routine. The temperature was lowered on the air conditioner, my plants were watered, and our dirty clothes were thrown into the washer.

"You want anything to drink?"

"A coke if you have it. Water will do."

I grabbed a coke and a beer from the fridge and we settled onto the couch. It was good to just sit and veg for a while after an exciting last day of our journey.

"Bill, I think we should call a friend of my Dad's, if he's not already retired he's still on the Phoenix police force. We can tell him that you're OK; and that he should call off the alert for you."

"I'm not going back to my sister's place."

"I'm not suggesting that you do; but we have to tell someone what you heard. I think we can trust him. He'll tell us what we can do. Worst case scenario is that you'll have to go back into hiding again."

"Can we wait until tomorrow?"

"Sure. You'll be safe here."

We watched a little of the local TV news, there was no other alerts for Bill. That was good. Suppertime, I took a couple of steaks out of the freezer, and with a couple of potatoes and a can of corn, we had the makings for a nice dinner. I preheated the grill, while Bill prepared the steaks and wrapped the potatoes. When the grill was hot I tossed the potatoes on first, then after ten minutes I put the steaks on. Bill set the table and opened the can of corn. Less than ten minutes later we were sitting in the dining room having dinner. Bill surprised me with how domestic he was. I guess he spent a lot of time doing stuff for his sister. After dinner, he helped me clear the table, rinse the dishes, and put them in the dishwasher. We spent some time relaxing in the living room and watched the local news again. I guess Bill was no longer a newsworthy story.

After the news, I got up off the couch and headed to the back of the house.

"Come on Bill; I have one more room I want to show you."

I walked down the short hall and opened the door; then I stepped back and let Bill see the inside of the room.

"Wow; this is great."

The room was void of furniture. The floor was covered wall to wall with mats. One half of the room held a treadmill, the other half of the room was dedicated to free weights. I had a heavy-duty workout bench, several bar bells and dumbbells, and about 250 pounds of weights. There was a large full- length mirror on one wall, and a wall unit air conditioner on the outer wall next to the window, which had a heavy curtain on it to keep out the heat of the sun.

"Most of this stuff was my Dad's; I added what I wanted over time. You want to work out with me or do you just want to watch."

"I'll walk on the treadmill and watch if you don't mind."

"OK for now, but we have to put a little more muscle on that body of yours."

I started to take off my clothes, when I got down to my panties; I noticed that Bill was still dressed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, that I usually work out in the nude. There's no need to get my clothes all sweated up and since I'm usually here alone I just got into the habit. If you want I can get some shorts and a shirt."

"No don't bother, I don't mind."

"I didn't think you would," I said with a smile. "You should probably leave your boxers on; I don't want you to beat yourself black and blue with that club you have."

I slid my panties off and started my warm-ups. I did some pushups and some sit-ups, and some stretching. When I was warmed up, I walked over to the bench, took off two twenty-five pound plates and started my first sets of presses with one hundred fifty pounds. From the bench, I could see Bill walking on the treadmill, his eyes never leaving my body, with cock fully erect in his boxers. After I did three sets, I got up and added ten pounds to each side. I repeated my sets. Knowing that I was turning Bill on was really getting me worked up as well, so I removed the ten-pounders and replaced them with the twenty-five pounders that I had removed earlier. I pumped out three more sets, the last of which I had to work hard to complete. I put five more pounds on each side.

"Bill, can you come over here and spot for me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just stand here and, if I get in trouble, help me to re-rack the weight."

He stood behind me, staring at my chest, his cock dangerously close to the top of my head. I grabbed hold of the bar, pulled it down to my chest then pushed it up for eleven reps; on the twelfth I began to strain.

"Help me, Bill."

He grabbed the bar and helped me put it on the rack.

"Bill, don't let go of the bar!" I told him emphatically.

I reached out and grabbed his boxers and yanked them down to his knees. His cock slapped his stomach then stood straight out from his body. I slid up the bench until my head was no longer on it. His cock was resting on my chin and his balls were hitting my nose. Grabbing it in my hand, I guided his cock into my mouth. With my head tilted back, his cock easily entered my throat. I grabbed his ass and began to guide his movements until he got the idea that I wanted him to fuck my throat. He got into the rhythm.

"Gail, I can't hold out much longer!"

I could feel his balls begin to tighten and pulled him in as far as I could. My throat was trying its best to swallow the invader, constricting around it. I felt the head swell.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

He tried to pull back, but in held him firmly, as he began to pump his cum directly down my throat. That pushed me over the edge, my hips and ass came off the bench, as my own orgasm ripped through me.

When we finally calmed down, I allowed him to pull back just enough for me to suck out the last of his cum, then reluctantly I released him. Standing up, I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom.

"Let's grab a quick shower; I'm not through with you yet."

Chapter 14

Later that night, after a long and mutually satisfying lovemaking session, I lay on my back, Bill asleep with his head on my shoulder, thinking about how my life had changed. Less than two weeks ago, I was a loner; my job was the center of my world. Now, this young man, ten years younger than me, had changed all that. He had released my pent up sexuality. I was falling in love with him. I wanted to share my life with him. But I was scared, was this only about the sex? We were both virgins when we met, did he feel the same about me? He was going off to college; soon he would meet girls closer to his own age, sharing the same interests and dreams. How could I compete with them? We were from two different worlds. The more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

The next thing I knew it was morning. Bill was still asleep as I eased myself out of bed, grabbed a pair of panties and a shirt and headed for the bathroom. I dressed, walked to the kitchen, made myself a cup of coffee and turned on the news. I continued my thoughts from the previous night.

I knew that no matter what else happened between us, I had to help Bill get out of the spot he was in. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my Dad's phone book. I scanned the pages trying to remember his name. There it was, Jim Hill. It listed his home number and his department number and extension. I sat back and began to form a plan in my head.

"Good morning, " Bill said as he entered the kitchen, dressed in jeans and a shirt. "What are you doing?"

"I looked up the number of a friend of my Dad's. The last time I heard he was a detective on the Phoenix police force. We have to tell someone that you're all right and what you overheard. They're the only ones that can help you. You can't keep running and hiding forever."

"What if they want to bring me back to my sister's house?"

"My Dad always said that Jim was a good guy, I don't think he would send you back into that environment; but just in case, you won't be here when he and I meet. I'll explain the situation alone first. Then, if it sounds like he will help us, I bring you into the meeting. Sound fair?"

Bill nodded, but I could see the concern on his face, as I picked up the phone and dialed the direct line.

"Detective Hill."

"Hello, Detective Hill, I don't know if you remember me, this is Gail Brown, Ed Brown's daughter."

There was a slight pause, and then Jim's voice boomed out of the receiver.

"Gail, how are you? Sure I remember you, it's been a long time, must be ten years at least. I really miss your Dad, he and I had some good times together. What can I do for you?"

"Well Jim, a friend of mine has sort of a problem and I'd like to discuss it with you; off the record first if you don't mind. Could you come to my Dad's place this evening?"

"Sounds serious Gail, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine; better than fine actually. I'm just trying to help a friend."

"Sure Gail, I can be out by 7:00 PM. Is that OK?"

"Great. Thanks, Jim; see you at 7:00."

I hung up the phone and walked over to Bill.

"You'll see; everything is going to work out fine."

I picked him up in a big bear hug and held him tight.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, and cooking; the normal things that a couple would be doing. It felt so right! I hoped that it felt the same to Bill.

The doorbell rang precisely at 7:00. I sent Bill to the workout room and opened the door. There stood Jim Hill, just as I remembered him, about 5'10" one hundred eighty five pounds, a little gray around the temples, dressed in a suit, without the tie.

"Come on in Jim; you haven't changed a bit. Have a seat. Can I get you a beer or a soft drink or water?"

"Since I'm officially off duty, I'll take a beer if you don't mind."

I got us a couple of beers and sat on the other end of the couch.

"Gail, you certainly have grown up, the last time I saw you, you were a tall, skinny kid. You're not that anymore. What are you doing now? I saw the tractor next to the house, are you driving now?"

"Yes sir, I took over my Dad's old job; now I do the cross country route about 50 times a year. How about you, the last time we saw each other was at Dad's funeral, you're still on the force, married, any kids?"

"No kids thank goodness, my wife is now my ex-wife; she couldn't take being a cop's wife, the hours, the danger, the uncertainty. She left about five years ago."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I have a lady friend that I'm seeing. But we won't make any plans until I retire."

There was a lull in the conversation, and then Jim spoke,

"OK Gail, why am I here?"

"A couple of weeks ago a young man stowed away in my truck. I didn't discover he had snuck into my truck until I was outside of Flagstaff. Not wanting to turn around I took him as far as Winslow. I figured I'd drop him there, but after I heard his story I let him stay with me all the way to New Jersey."

"What's his name, Gail?"

"Bill Young"

"Holy shit Gail, his sister has been frantic, calling the precinct every day. Is he OK? Did you leave him in New Jersey?"

"He's fine. Before I tell you where he is let me tell you the story he told me. He overheard his sister and her scumbag boy friend planning to kill him and leave him out in the desert so that they could get the money in his trust fund."

"I met the boy friend; you're right he is a scumbag. But you have to tell me where he is; I have to know that he is OK."

"I can arrange a meeting, if you promise that you won't return him to them. He doesn't want to go back there, you can understand why."

"I can't do that Gail. He's only eighteen and his sister wants him back home."

"No, I won't go back there."

Bill was standing in the doorway, ready to make a break for the back door if needed.

"Son, I have to bring you back to her."

"She's not my mother or my guardian; they never told anyone that I was living there after my parents died. I'm old enough to take care of myself. They are planning to kill me for the money."

"Jim, can't you do something? Tell them that he contacted you; that he's safe, but doesn't want to return to her house. He starts at UA in a few weeks. He can stay with me until then. They're going to kill him."

"I hear you, let's think about this. There's no evidence to support your story is there?"

Bill shook his head.

"We can't arrest them because at this point they have committed no crime that can be proven in a court of law. I can tell her that you're OK, that you ran before I could take you into custody. But that only buys you a few weeks. They will know where you are as soon as you enroll in UA. I assume you'll be living on campus. They can wait until you are alone, grab you off the street and do what they want. I have a friend on the job in Tucson. He could help me down there, but not for long."

"What if you were watching them here; when they make their move to get him in Tucson, you could notify your friend. He could watch over Bill until they try something."

"I can't have Billy act as bait, it's too dangerous. He'd be all alone. What if we lost them, or they hired someone else to do their dirty work."

"He wouldn't be alone; I'd be there with him. I have a few weeks of vacation coming to me. I can act like a student. I can protect him."

"I don't like it, not one bit. But what other choice do we have? I'll talk it over with my captain and let you know. How can I contact you?"

"You can call us here until Sunday night. I have another run to make Monday morning. Bill will be coming with me; I won't let him out of my sight. We'll call you from the road."

"I hope I don't get fired for this."

"Come on Jim, you know there's no other way."

We both stood up, Bill walked over to me and I threw my arm around him. Jim looked at the two of us, smiled and said,

"Now, I really don't want to know anything more. If I don't call you by Sunday, make sure you call me every day. This just gets better and better."

Chapter 15

Later that evening, after Jim had left, Bill and I made love; slow, passionate love. Afterwards, as we lay in bed, holding each other in a lovers embrace, Bill whispered into my ear.

"Gail, I love you so much. It's not just the sex -- which is fantastic -- it's everything about you; your strength, your personality, the way you care for me, the way you handle tough situations. I'm totally and hopelessly in love with you."

The tears began to run down my cheeks, as I hugged him tightly to my body.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hear that from you. I love you, too. We're going to have some rough times ahead of us, but I know we can work through them."

"Gail, I'm not sure that I want you to get involved with those two. You could get seriously hurt. Maybe I should just move somewhere else, go to some other school. I could get lost for a time. After I turn 21, my trust fund terminates, and the money is mine. My sister would no longer have any claim to it, so my life would no longer be in danger."

"Running away won't solve your problem. You'll be looking over your shoulder for the next four years. That's no way to live. Besides this should be the best time of your life; don't let them take that away from you. I'll be careful. We'll get through this together."

Sunday evening we got a call from Jim.

"Everything is set. I spoke to the Captain; he agreed to let Billy stay with you, as long as you keep in touch with me. I called my friend in Tucson and although he doesn't like the idea of using the two of you as bait, he agreed that it's the only way to catch the two of them and put them away for a long time. I told him that we'd finalize our plans in a couple of weeks."

"That's all we could ask for. Thanks Jim, thanks for everything."

"Gail, you take care; don't forget to call me. Good Luck."

Monday morning we started our east coast run with Bill in the front seat, except for the time when we picked up our load. During the next three weeks we made the round trip twice, making love in the back of the cab when and where ever we stopped for the night. We called Jim every day at noon his time. I also made arrangements with my boss to take a couple of weeks off starting on August 20th, the first day Bill would be allowed to move into his dorm.

Chapter 16

During the time off between our east coast trips, Bill and I were quite busy. Bill spent much of the time on the phone, calling the trustee that his grandfather had designated, making arrangements for his tuition to be paid, changing his mailing address to my post office box, and having funds transferred to his checking account for living expenses. He also called the school and had them change his mailing address and requested they send all the paperwork he would need to register. He explained the situation with his sister in general terms and requested that they not disclose his mailing address to anyone. While Bill was making his arrangements, I was working in the garage.

"Wow! Are those yours?"

I looked up from under the hood. Bill had just walked into the garage.

"It's mine now; it originally belonged to my Dad. This is a 1968 El Camino SS 396; it was his pride and joy. The bike is a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. I bought that a few years ago to make quick trips around town and to ride out to the desert or the mountains."

"We have a couple of errands to run, most importantly we have to go to the bank and put you as a signer on my checking account."

"OK, give me a chance to finish this oil change and clean up"

One hour later, we walked back to the garage from the house. I walked over the Harley.

"Well, what are you waiting for hop on?"

"I've never ridden on a motorcycle before."

"Just sit on the back, put your feet on these pegs, and hold on to me, but watch where your hands go; no getting fresh."

With a turn of the key the bike roared to life and down the driveway we went. It really felt great to cruise through the streets, under the blue sky and bright sunshine shine of the Arizona summer, with Bill clutching me around my waist. I almost forgot about the bank. When we pulled into the bank parking lot Bill jumped off the back.

"That was awesome. I wish we could take this down to Tucson."

"Not this trip, we'll be carrying too much stuff. During the semester, I'll come down to pick you up and we'll ride back home. Maybe someday soon we'll get you a bike as well and we can cruise together."

We walked hand in hand into the bank. Bill presented his ID and account paperwork. The banker not only added my name to the account, but removed Karen's as well. On the way back to the house, we took a detour onto a back road that headed out into the desert. I opened her up a little and soon we were doing 80. Bill was on the back holding me as tight as he could, howling with excitement. After about ten miles we turned around and headed back toward civilization, a burger and a cool drink our ultimate goal. When we got back to the house I pulled the bike back into the garage.

"Do you really think I could learn to ride a bike like this?"

"In time I'm sure you could; but until we put a little more muscle on that skinny body of yours, I think you'd be better off on something a little smaller. There's nothing worse than pulling up to a light, putting down your foot to wait for the light to change and having the bike become too heavy for you to handle and fall over on its side. It's really embarrassing, especially if you can't lift it upright on your own."