Brains & Brawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John took a deep breath, steadied himself, and confronted her.

"I saw you last night, after our workout, talking with that big guy. He was flirting with you and I suddenly realized that I could never interest you the way someone like him can. I know we're good friends, but I hoped that it could be more than that."

Katie was dumbfounded, 'what's he talking about?' and then she remembered.

"You're talking about Larry. Silly, he's the strength coach for the football and wrestling teams. I asked him to spot for me last night so I could attempt to beat my personal best on the bench press. He wasn't flirting with me; besides, he's happily married and has a couple of kids and must be at least thirty years old."

She waited for that to sink in and then asked him the really important question as far as she was concerned.

"Were you serious about what you said about wanting our relationship to be more than just as friends?"

"Yes."

"Well, all you had to do was ask me to go out with you. I've been waiting for you to kiss me for over a month. I was beginning to think you no longer found me attractive."

Now it was John's turn to be dumbfounded.

"Really?"

This time when he kissed her it wasn't on the cheek.

After a minute or two, Katie got up, pulled John up onto his feet. "Come on boyfriend, I have to go back to my room; I really need a shower."

Chapter 9

The spring semester seemed to fly by. Katie not only made the team as a freshman, she became the starting first-baseman. Maria had been right; once Donna realized that having Katie in the batting order behind her was the best thing that could happen, they won their conference title and also won the Collegiate World Series in Oklahoma.

John made college life look easy. Once again he was well on his way to another 4.0 grade point average. He also found time to help Katie in her studies and maintained his workout schedule, which was beginning to pay dividends as well. He would never be mistaken for a world-class body builder, but when he stood naked in front of a mirror, he no longer looked like a small child. His chest had filled out, his abs were visible, and his arms were more defined.

What was also developing was the romance between Katie and John. The more they saw of each other, the more they realized how right they were for one another. They were like a wooden circle that had been cut down the middle with a jig saw. Not in a straight line, but cut randomly, leaving two unequal pieces, each with parts of different widths that separately looked odd and ill-formed, but when placed side by side fit perfectly together. Brains and Brawn complemented each other's strengths and compensated for one another's weaknesses. They both knew it; they were soul-mates and began planning their lives together.

Katie decided to major in business management, with an emphasis in entrepreneurship; she planned on being her own boss. She had the determination, the self confidence, and the drive to make it in the business world. They decided that it would be best for John to accelerate his college education. In his desired field, advanced degrees in physics and mathematics were essential. The plan was for John to increase his course load by one per semester and take classes during the breaks between semesters, so he could graduate in three years and begin his master's program. After exams, John and Katie decided it was time that they met each other's parents. They traveled home with John's mom. Katie stayed for dinner that night and later John drove her home and spent some time talking with her mom before driving home.

The next morning at breakfast John waited for his parents' opinion of Katie.

"Well, what did you think of her?" asked John when he could no longer stand the silence. Both his parents had solemn looks on their faces; then when they couldn't hold it in any longer, burst out laughing.

"We're sorry, John, we're just teasing you, we both think she's wonderful; you make a good-looking couple."

"I'm glad you approve of her, because someday she's going to be my wife. We've been talking about it, we're going to get engaged for Christmas, and will probably get married next summer."

"Whoa, why the rush? You're both still young and still in school," his Dad said.

"Dad, we've been together practically every day since we started school. Mom, you remember what you said to me back in high school when I had broken up with Debbie; you said when I met the right girl for me I'd know. Katie is the right girl."

A similar conversation was happening at Katie's house.

"You're not pregnant are you?"

Katie knew why her mother was concerned; she had once asked about her mom about her father. In response, Margaret had shown her a copy of her birth certificate pointing to the line where her father's name would have been.

"I'm not proud of that, but I thought you should know."

'No Mom, I'm not pregnant. In fact, we've never been together like that. We both feel that we can wait until we're married, which is one reason why we want to get married next summer."

"What about school? Where would you live? What are you going to do for money?"

"We already looked into moving in together once we're married. The school has several dorm buildings that accommodate married students. As to school, we both intend to complete our undergraduate degrees. I'll finish in four years; John will finish in three and start on his masters degree, which he may be able to complete a short time after I graduate. After that, I plan to either start my own business or at least get a job, with the intent to go out on my own as soon as possible. John will continue his schooling at UA for his doctorate, while either teaching and/or doing research for the space program. As to money, we'll both still have our scholarships for the next two years at least. After that, we'll have to see. John still has money available to him from his parents for his education, and maybe we'll get part time jobs until I graduate. Don't worry we'll do what we have to in order to make it work."

"I just want the best for you."

"Mom, he is the best for me."

"I can see that you love each other, and he is really cute. As long as you think you can make it work and his parents approve, you have my blessings. I will always be here for you. One more thing: I think you had better get yourself on the pill, just to be on the safe side. You will have plenty of time to start a family after you graduate."

Katie and John spent a glorious week together. They spent some time at each other's houses, getting to know each other better. Katie introduced John to Joan and the three of them worked out together. In the gym Katie and Joan put on a show for him, each trying to out-do the other. By the time they finished, John had to excuse himself, retreating to the locker room, barely able to keep his substantial erection in his shorts.

"Girl, I don't know how you can keep your hands off him," said Joan. "He's enough to almost turn me straight."

"You just keep *your* hands off him; he's all mine."

They were still laughing when John returned, red-faced, but temporarily relieved. Katie and John said their goodbyes and jogged back to Katie's house, showered (separately of course) and settled in for the evening. John slept on the couch that night. The next morning after breakfast, Katie drove him back to his parent's house. John retrieved his laundry, said his goodbyes to his mom and dad, and they headed back to school.

"I'm going to miss you, you sure you can't stay with me; I'll have the room all to myself? I promise to be good."

"I know you'll be good, but who's going to stop me from having my way with you," laughed Katie. "Besides, I have to go to work tomorrow. I start my waitress job at the Shannon Rose, remember? You just concentrate on your classes, call me when you can, and don't forget to work out. The session will be over before you know it."

It was tough cramming two courses into the intersession. John spent all morning in one class, all afternoon in the other, and his evenings and weekends in the library, after which he worked out as he promised he would. All his hard work paid off because, by the time he started his second year, he already had thirty six credits towards graduation and had maintained a 4.0 GPA.

Katie was equally busy on her end, working as many hours as she could, volunteering for extra shifts, and doing what she had to do to increase her tips. Prompt service, a friendly smile, and a flirtation here and there all allowed her to accumulate over $4,000 by the end of the summer. She made friends with the owners and picked their brains for the best ways to run a business like theirs. One other thing she did learn was the benefits that come with a good education. After graduation, the only position that she would take in the food and beverage industry would be that of an owner; waitressing was far too much work for the money she made.

Chapter 10

The fall semester seemed to be over before they knew it. As planned, John had purchased an engagement ring with money he invested years ago. It wasn't the largest or most expensive ring available, but when she received it that Christmas Eve Katie knew that she would treasure it always. They planned the wedding for the end of May, after school ended for the year, after any post season softball tournaments, and before the start of the summer classes.

Their lives continued at a hectic pace. John was taking six courses again this semester, helping Katie with her studies and working out three nights a week. Katie started softball practice recognized as one of the stars of the team. With John's help she was able to bring up her GPA to a respectable 3.0, and had increased her time in the gym to six nights a week. She helped John on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and did her serious workouts on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Right after midterm exams, John noticed that she seemed to be a little moody.

"Katie, what's wrong, you seem unhappy?"

"I am a little frustrated, that's all. The season started out OK, but with Donna graduating, teams are beginning to pitch around me more and more. I know we're still winning, but I feel like I'm not doing my share."

John knew that Katie was partially right because he always attended all of the games they played at home and it was true that she was being walked or forced to swing at pitches she would normally not.

"Katie, you can't think of it that way. You get on base more than any other player on the team and you've scored the most runs as a result of the players behind you doing their jobs. Everyone knows it and appreciates your abilities. You have to let others get the glory for the good of the team."

With that he took her in his arms, squeezed tightly and, with a lot of effort, lifted her off the ground and spun around, kissing her passionately.

"I see my man is feeling strong these days," she said, giggling like a young school girl. "Just remember who the Brawn in this relationship is."

She suddenly grabbed him under the arm pits, and almost effortlessly lifted his one hundred and fifty plus pounds until her arms were straight and his head was touching the ceiling. Katie held him that way for a few minutes. She knew her strength was exciting him; she could feel his erection throbbing against her chest. The thought that she was turning him on excited her as well; she couldn't wait for the semester to end and the next phase of their lives to begin.

After their finals, John and Katie left school and returned to their respective homes. They were very anxious to get on with the wedding. Katie's mother had done most of the planning, with the help of John's parents. Because both families were small and John and Katie did not have a lot of friends, they had planned an intimate wedding to be held a luxurious resort in Scottsdale, followed by dinner attended by the family and friends. Joan was going to be the Maid of Honor and John's dad was his Best Man.

As John stood in the front of the room, and watched Katie escorted up the isle by Margaret, he felt that he was the luckiest man on the face of the earth. This beautiful, sexy woman was going to be his bride. After a short ceremony they turned towards one another and exchanged pledges of love and fidelity. They each placed a wedding band on the other's ring finger, and the minister pronounced them husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Their passionate kiss was anything but chaste; a prelude of things to come.

The dinner was spectacular. Toasts were made, speeches were given, and everyone shared stories about the newlyweds. The staff brought out a small wedding cake which the John and Katie dutifully cut and fed to each other. Coffee was served and the guests each received a generous portion of the cake. One by one the guests and family members said their goodbyes to the newlyweds and their parents. Katie and John walked their parents out to lobby, thanking them for making it such a memorable evening.

John's father handed him a key and with a Cheshire cat grin said, "Have fun, you two;" for which he received a punch in the arm from his wife and Katie's mom.

"John, don't forget that you have to get back to school by Wednesday morning," said his Mom with a wink and they turned and headed out the door.

Katie took John by the arm and headed down the hall towards their room.

"Come on; I've waited two years for this night and I won't wait another second longer."

When they reached the door to their suite, John pulled the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He stepped back and said, "I believe it's traditional for the groom to carry his bride across the threshold."

Before he could react, Katie reached down behind his legs with one arm and behind his back with the other and laughed, "I think you already know that I am anything but traditional," she replied as she entered the suite carrying her husband.

Once inside she put him down, placed the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside door knob, and taking John by the hand led him towards the bedroom. The bridal suite had a sunken whirlpool tub, which was already filled with steaming water and bubbles; and, even though neither of them had turned twenty one, a chilled bottle of champagne sat in a bucket of ice next to the tub. In the bedroom, the king-sized bed had been turned down, a chocolate kiss on each pillow. A note from Katie's Mom lay on the bed.

'You'll find your bathing suits and a change of clothes in the closet. I'll be over about noon tomorrow to pick up your wedding dress and John's tux. Just leave anything you want me to bring home in the living room.

Love you both,

Mom'

"Let's leave the hot tub for later," Katie whispered, as she kicked off her shoes.

John walked up to her and gently pulled her head down to his as he tenderly kissed her lips. Then stepping back, turned her around and slowly pulled down the zipper on her simple, but elegant white bridal dress. The dress had been his mother's, which she was honored to have Katie borrow. The zipper traveled down her entire back ending a few inches below her waist. John wanted to unwrap his bride like a treasured Christmas gift, slowly and carefully. He planted little kisses on her shoulders and down her back as she allowed the dress to cascade off her shoulders and settle at her feet. He marveled at the contrast of soft, smooth nearly flawless skin and broad, powerful shoulders and back. She was naked except for the pale blue thong underwear that did nothing to cover her magnificent muscular butt. She stepped over her dress and turned to face him, her hands sliding up under the inside of his jacket caressing his chest. He shrugged his shoulders and the jacket fell to the floor. Her hands shook as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt and removed his tie. John kicked off his dress shoes as Katie tugged on his belt and loosened his pants, which fell to floor and Katie practically ripped his undershirt as she tugged it up over his head.

"Hmmmm, my man has developed quite nicely," she said as she caressed his arms and chest. "All that hard work in the gym has really paid off. There's one more part of your body that I've been dying to examine for the last two years ever since that first week of school when I saw you watching me work out from across the room."

John stood there at the foot of the bed as Katie slowly fell to her knees before him. She helped him step out of his pants and pulled off his socks, with a playful little smile, she looked up into his eyes as she planted little kisses on the mound covered by his briefs. He stood there shaking with desire as she moved her hands up the outsides of his legs and, upon reaching the waistband of his briefs, slowly pulled them down releasing the object of her desire.

It was Katie's turn to be awe struck. She had expected that he was big, but she never dreamed that he would be this big. There, inches from her face, protruding from his trim body, was the most beautiful piece of man-flesh that she could ever have imagined. It was long and thick and pulsated with the beat of his heart. Its head was dark red, damp with pre-cum, and seemed to be staring right at her. Momentarily, her self confidence was shaken. Could she handle something this big? She wasn't a virgin, but it had been nearly three years since she had lost her virginity and that guy was nowhere near as big as John. She reached out with both hands and held it feeling its heat, the softness of the skin, and the hardness of the shaft. She moved closer and planted a kiss on the exposed head as she slowly moved her hands back and forth.

"Katie, please. I'm so close if you don't stop I'm going to explode," John moaned as she continued to drive him out of his mind with desire.

Katie had no intention of stopping, she released her hands, opened her mouth and engulfed the head as she grabbed his ass and worked his cock in and out.

"Oh god, oh god, I can't hold it any longer. Oh Katie, I love you!"

It was music to Katie's ears as she felt his cock swell in her mouth and erupt inside, shooting his cum into her mouth and down her throat. She held him tightly as she felt his legs tremble. The pleasure she received knowing that she had pleased her man, triggered her own small orgasm, a prelude of things to come.

When John recovered he opened his eyes and reached down to help Katie to her feet. They kissed passionately, their tongues dueling for supremacy, as he guided them onto the bed. When she was on her back in the center of the bed, he broke the kiss and whispered, "That was wonderful, my love. Now it's my turn."

He slid slowly down her body, kissing her neck and her shoulders, stopping to admire her breasts; full, nearly round half spheres topped with dark pink nipples fully erect about a quarter inch long. He ran his tongue around first one, then the other, using his teeth to gently bite each one as he alternated between sucking first one then the other. Her moans were music to his ears as he felt her arch her back off the bed forcing more of her breasts into his mouth. Her hands guided his head as he continued his journey down her body. He was only too happy to comply as she parted her legs offering herself to him. He hesitated slightly, pausing to admire her. Her lips were full, her clit peeking out from its hood; she was wet with desire and her scent was intoxicating. She whimpered as he teased her, gently blowing on her clit and lightly licking her up one side and down the other, carefully avoiding direct stimulation of her clit.

"John... please, please hurry," was all she said as he took her clit between his lips and ran circles around it with his tongue.

"Oh my god, yes that's it. Yes... yes."

Her body arched off the bed, her hands held his head tightly, as her orgasm traveled up her body and exploded in her brain. Her body shook and her breathing became erratic as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body. Finally, just when she thought she could no longer stand it, John released her and she collapsed back onto the bed. Pleased with himself that he was able to return the pleasure she had given him, John crawled back up her body, laying next to her and kissing her gently on the lips.

1...34567...9