Daddy's Little Journalist Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy’s slut meets his coworkers.
8.2k words
4.44
19.5k
49
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

A hungry student reporter does what it takes to get the hard story.

******************************

*All characters in this story are 18 or older*

Preface by saying this story is a little more hardcore than our others :) enjoy!

I was an only child and honestly felt like I had the best childhood that a girl could ask for. My parents had a loving marriage, at least by all outwards appearances. I worked hard in school and kept good grades but didn't consider myself a book worm or anything. I was also involved in as many activities as I could manage; I played sports, was on the yearbook committee, wrote for the school paper and was also in drama and theater arts. I wouldn't describe myself as popular, but I had plenty of friends and no complaints. I was a late bloomer and didn't begin to grow breasts until my senior year. Being that my father was a cop, he also didn't let allow me to date, though I snuck around and made out with a boy here or there before then. It was actually my mom, Sara, who helped to convince him to finally allow me to begin going on dates. I took full advantage of that opportunity, went on every date I could but by the spring semester, I still had not found the perfect boy to go all the way with.

It was right after Christmas when I first saw my father fully nude. I honestly didn't hear the water running and went inside my parent's shared washroom to find some lotion she had. Now I obviously knew exactly what a guy looked like naked. But what I wasn't expecting was to see that my own father, Will, was fully hard as he was drying off. My eyes just instinctively went there... and stayed there until he covered up. Maybe it's because I hadn't seen one in real life, but it looked much larger than I was expecting. In my peripheral view I saw that he had a typical dad bod, but he kept in decent shape, I wouldn't say that it was bad in any way. My dad also had the exact same green eyes and black (greying) hair as I did and that had always been something that connected us as my mother was very different.

He covered up quickly, too quickly for my liking, but there was no way that first image was ever leaving my mind. I found myself masturbating to the image but soon that wore off and I needed more. Within the next two months I did it again and again, probably way too much. I mean you can only say "Oops Daddy!" so many times before everyone would stop believing that it was an accident. It should've been a surprise but wasn't, the first time my dad walked in on me upstairs in my washroom. I also laughed to myself afterwards as he had the greatest timing ever; while I was soaping up my breasts. I stopped my movements for a quick moment, before returning right as he was apologizing and stepping backwards out of my washroom.

It got so bad that if we both knew Mom was going to be out of the house for any reason, we were flashing glances at each other and almost fighting with our eyes over who was going to shower first. The moment mom's car left the garage I remember literally announcing my intentions as I ascended the stairs. On this particular early March Day, I was already in the shower and too excited to wait. I propped my leg up on the soap holder and began to rub myself as the warm water ran over and down my body. Dad got a surprise when opened the door by 'accident' that day and saw my rubbing myself as I watched him. Then I got a surprise of my own as this time he didn't leave but rather walked in and pulled his familiar long, hard cock out. As I masturbated, he did too, exploding as he watched me. His load splattered against the glass door and we both watched as it ran down to the floor. He left as soon as he heard me finish, which was literally a couple of seconds after him. I eventually got out, dried off and cleaned off the glass. I remember at one point, after I was totally sure that I was alone, I carefully dipped my middle fingertip in it and tasted a man's cum for the first time. It was salty and it was my dad's, but I loved it.

We made love for the first time just a couple of days after that. We didn't talk about it or plan it before hand; mom left and it just kind of happened there on the family couch. After that first time, we actually had an open and honest talk about it all. We both knew it was wrong and that we could never tell another single soul, but the fact was we both wanted it and loved each other very much. Dad seemed completely different, at least around me privately after that first time. He went from being somewhat gruff and serious to a playful and loving Dad; but I knew that solemn and stern side was still there.

I seemed to want it 24/7 and I never said 'No' to my dad after that first time. He was still in his 40's and I knew he felt that sometimes he couldn't keep up with my 18-year-old drive. He bought me all the vibrators and dildos I pointed out on the internet within a couple of weeks. He taught me so many things in those first weeks. He taught me what he liked in a blow job, introduced me to doggie style and teased my ass without hurting me. Some days I'd blow him on the way to school drop off and then fuck him in Mom's car when he'd come to pick me up. Before things could get stagnant, we discovered that we both loved sneaking around and fucking in public or in situations where we were close to getting caught in the act. We were a little reckless but chalked it up to good luck that we hadn't been caught yet. Mom on a zoom meeting in the office... we're fucking on the couch. My grandparents came to visit... I was being eaten out while sitting on the freezer in the garage. Everything he suggested, I loved. I even went so far as to beg him into eating ass when he picked me up from my figure skating lessons one evening. He licked my naughty, sweaty little asshole in the back of his truck in the driveway of our house.

I did, however, notice that from time to time, my Father's 'playfulness' during sex was replaced with a powerful, tougher side. It's hard to explain but I loved it. It was almost like he just wanted to use my body and these fuck sessions reflected that. They were shorter trysts and he would be rough...up to a point, but again, never hurting me, just putting me in my place. I began to love these even more. The first time I spontaneously yelled out, "Fuck me, Daddy!" I was pleasantly surprised to be met with a "Take Daddy's cock you... Slut." The word 'slut' made me cum on the spot. I knew I wasn't a slut in the traditional sense, but I was to my Daddy, in every sense of the word. The name calling went back and forth from that day forward.

He now began slut training with me, establishing rules and giving me goals to achieve and a timeline to do it:

1: Always refer to him as 'Daddy' when we were alone or out in public where no one knew us.

2: I was never allowed to wear and bra or panties around him, around the house, so he was free to grope me at his pleasure.

3: No fucking anyone else without his permission (he never had to worry about this one).

4: Keep practicing to the point I could deep throat his cock by the end of March with ease.

5: By this summer, I was to be able to take his cock with ease in my ass.

We made the best pair of little fuck buddies. After him, I was ruined for all other 'boys' my age.

So, by April 1st, we were beginning end of the year projects in all of our classes and extracurricular activities in school and I had a problem. What was I going to write for my big story in the student school paper? It was my turn to have the front page, lead story and I had just two weeks to get it figured out and written. Over dinner I lamented my writer's block to Mom who immediately knew exactly what to write about.

"That's easy" she said between sips of her wine, "Your Father is a Homicide Detective after all."

Dad almost choked on the bite of food in his mouth, "My job?"

"Yea, what's more interesting than what you do?"

My eyes widened, "That would be so cool to follow you around for a day or two at work!"

Dad rolled his eyes at me, we always made a good showing of it in front of Mom so she would never have the slightest clue about our true relationship. "Really? It's all paperwork in a cubicle most of the time. Besides, I'd have to get it approved at all kinds of levels to allow a member of the 'press' access to the office."

Mom sighed, "Grow up Will, you don't work for the CIA, besides, I'd love to read what she'd write about you."

"Please, Please Daddy!"

"I'll ask baby girl, but no promises."

He had permission to do it by the following night's dinner. I had permission to skip school the next Monday and follow my Daddy around the office to see what a day in the life of a Homicide Detective was really like.

The following Monday found me getting up and out of bed easier than ever before. I knew I had to be ready to leave the house by 6 am sharp. I wanted to look good for my Daddy, so I took care in styling my nearly waist length black hair into perfect waves, applied just the right amount of make-up, and put on a black lace bra that Daddy had bought me a month or so back. I picked out a cute shirt that made my eyes pop, and was a little low cut, but not too slutty, as well we skin tight jeans that would make my ass look fantastic. I finished the outfit off with a simple pair of slip on canvas sneakers, and I was already downstairs when I saw Daddy come down. He had on grey slacks and a dress shirt buttoned up and tucked in. His blue tie was perfect as was his combed hair and his beard wasn't out of control like usual. On his hip was his badge and gun which I recently found more and more sexy. "Ready baby girl, let's inspect you."

I jumped up off the couch and playfully twirled around. "And before you ask, because you always do, No, I'm not wearing any panties Daddy, but I do have a bra to keep everything where it should be."

"Fine baby girl, I guess exceptions have to be made sometimes. I was going to pick breakfast up for the office, so if you haven't eaten, we'll take care of that on the way."

He picked up his briefcase and backpack and opened the front door for me. We got into his take home car and away we went. He seemed maybe even a little more serious than usual, though I wanted to play (I always wanted to play), I had a hard time reading him this early in the morning.

A few minutes later we were in a drive through and had ordered a box of donuts and a box of kolaches. Daddy also got me get an iced coffee, a special treat as Mom never wanted me to drink coffee. We were then at his office a few minutes after that parked in the garage outside his office. Before leaving the car, Dad stopped what he was doing and looked over at me. His eyes slid up and down me, the same way they had done a hundred times before. "Lose the bra" He flatly stated.

"My bra? You sure Daddy?"

He just looked back at me sternly. I didn't need him to repeat his command. I obeyed. I reached up under my shirt, unclasping by bra, I was able to pull it out through my sleeves. I looked at it for a moment before tossing it to the floor under my feet. I looked back up and saw Daddy give me another onceover look.

"There, that's better" he said as we got out and heading towards the building. I carried the boxes of breakfast.

We walked in through the entry way and down the long corridor to his office, the homicide office. Walking through the glass doors that Daddy opened for me, I was soon met with a group of men seated around a conference table, all viewing a large tv monitor.

"Hey, that's enough for the moment" an unfamiliar voice called out at the table. The screen was stopped but it was obvious they were watching some kind of crime scene video.

I stopped, standing just before the table, as probably ten sets of eyes all turned and seemed to stare at me. Daddy stepped up alongside me. "Good morning, everyone... everyone this is Allie, Allie, this is everyone...."

It was in that moment I realized that my father had played a cruel trick on me. The eyes, all of the eyes, fixed on me caused my nipples to harden to the point that I could feel them under my top. Dad then rattled off some names in no particular order as I didn't know all of these men before today. There was a 'Matt' and a 'Chris', a 'Patrick', 'Brian' and a 'Nick'. I'm sure I missed most of them in the moment. I felt Dad gently nudge me from behind as I stepped up and offered the boxes of food to the men. They gladly accepted it as they dug in.

A minute later, the man I would later realize what my dad's boss told him to fill out the wavier/release form. I went with my dad to his office where he printed it off and handed it to me. I filled out my name and date of birth before signing the bottom of it. Daddy looked it over and told me to take it back to his Sergeant. I went back out to the big conference table but was told to check for him in a nearby office. I knocked as I saw his familiar face with the name "SGT Hicks" on the door.

His eyes lit up as I knocked on the door frame. He motioned for me to come in as I handed him the form. I watched him look over it.

"So, writing for your school newspaper?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, you should be honored, your Dad HATES the press...you'll be his first interview" he joked.

I grinned back, "I'll go easy on him."

"You do that, but don't go too easy. Oh, and could you tell him that I'm still waiting for his report on the Murphy suicide?"

"Yes Sir, I can do that."

With that I left and told my Daddy exactly what Sergeant Hicks had told me. "Fuck" he replied and he opened a program on his computer and started typing.

For a few moments I looked around his desk and office. It was messy, but I could tell it was an organized messy. I saw the picture of him and mom and me on our beach vacation a few years ago. I saw some various awards on his wall; some I knew about, some I didn't. I finally sat against the mini fridge that sat next to his desk.

"You weren't kidding about all the paperwork Daddy" I lamented.

"I tried warning you" he snapped back as he concentrated on the report on his screen.

I waited a moment before interrupting him again as I leaned forward and tried to read what he was writing.

"So, this is a suicide?" I asked as I read across him. He stopped typing and looked up at me finally. I was glad to have his attention until he immediately changed the mood in the small office.

"Get under my desk."

"Your desk?" I asked as he rolled his chair back. His eyes just looked over to me. I stood up and obeyed. As I moved and crouched under his desk, I saw he rolled his chair over a short distance and quietly closed his office door. I was then surprised how cramped it was down there as he rolled his chair back in place. I didn't move at first until I heard the clicking sounds of his keyboard. At this point I knew what my job was and what was expected of me. I gently leaned forward and found that I had easy access to his fly. I lowered it and reached inside, finding to my pleasant surprise that Daddy was already mostly hard.

I popped his hard cock out through the opening of his slacks and eagerly leaned forward, devouring his cock just as I had done a hundred times before. I slurped and sucked on him. The better I did, the closer he seemed to roll her chair in, meaning the less room for me. But I didn't mind, I loved sucking cock. I began bobbing back and forth taking a little more of him with each movement. When my jaw initially began to tire, I would spend a few moments just on his head, slathering my tongue all around it. I had practiced with Tootsie Pops, suck the head as hard as I could but also with a lot of tongue action. As my jaw stopped hurting, I returned to seeing how much of his shaft that I could stuff between my lips. I had practiced this technique before, working the shaft, then the head, then repeating.

I was feeling good about the job that I was doing only this time I couldn't look up into my Daddy's face or allow his moans to guide me. It was just me, under his desk, with his thighs to look at. I braced myself with my hands on his knees and upper thighs as I bobbed like the good little girl that he had trained me to be. I could feel my hair starting to fall slightly into my face but I knew better than to stop and fix it.

I finally got the sign I was waiting for, the sign of encouragement that I was doing a good job. I could feel my Daddy's hips rising from his seat and rocking into my warm, wet mouth. This was all I needed, I doubled down on my efforts as I licked and sucked his thick cock into my little mouth. The rhythm of his hips increased to the point that I knew he was close. When I finally heard the clicks from the keyboard stop, I knew I was there. I relaxed my throat and prepared for my reward.

"Ummmm" I heard slip from my dad's lips. It was short but distinct and I was immediately met with the accompanying explosion in my mouth. His first rope hit the upper back of the roof of my mouth just before my throat. Then there was another and another and another, until I felt his cum pouring out of his cock and pooling on my tongue. I had learned that if I could handle the first 2-3 shots, all of the subsequent were easy after that. It was like I had gotten through the hard part and now I was free to relax and enjoying the thick salty sensation on my tongue.

The room went silent. I eagerly swallowed everything down my throat and then finally took a moment to slide my hair behind my ear as he rolled his chair back ever so slightly. His cock was still exposed, still looking at me, though I knew he would start shrinking back down soon. I took in a long deep breath myself, feeling satisfied that I got the first one out of the way and in such a new, public place for me...it was hot.

I assumed that I was free to come out as Dad rolled his chair back a little further, but the moment I stuck my head out from under his desk, his door came flying open. "Will, can you help me with..." It was Matt and he froze.

I was frozen too, my head sticking out from under Daddy's desk, but if there was any doubt as to what was going on, or any way we could downplay what he was seeing...well that all was erased when he saw my father's exposed cock, still pointing straight at me. "What the fuck?" Matt stuttered.

"Allie get up and go to the washroom and get yourself cleaned up." I heard my dad say.

"Yes Daddy" I replied in almost a whisper. I climbed out from under the desk, I could see him carefully tuck his dick back into his pants as I stepped around him. I passed by Matt in the doorway, and way too close, as I could feel his eyes on me as I stepped past. I was a wreck by the time I found the washroom. "Did we just get caught? Is he going to get fired? Are we through? Mom's totally going to leave him over this. Is this illegal?" The thoughts raced through my head as I found an empty stall, entered, locked the door and just sat there with my mind on fire.

Dad would later explain to me on the way home what went down with Matt.

"What the fuck was that Will?!?!" As Matt walked in and closed the door, yelling, but in a whisper.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like? Yea that wasn't your 18-year-old, hot piece of ass daughter crawling out from under your desk with you dick still out. Wait, she is your daughter right, not adopted or a step daughter or anything?"

"No, she's my daughter, yea, but..."

"How long has she been blowing you?"

Dad drew in a long deep breath, "Just a couple of months, we literally just started fucking."

"You fuck her too!?!?"

"Well like you said, she's an 18-year-old, hot piece of ass."

Matt grinned and laughed, "So one might say that I accidentally stumbled onto yall's little secret. Wait, Sara doesn't know, does she?"

"God no, yes, I mean, yes it's a secret and no Sara doesn't know."