Daddy's Little Journalist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that means that you owe me one."

"I owe you one what Matt?"

"You owe me a piece... a piece of Allie."

"A piece of Allie?"

"Oh, come on man. I've been married as long as you, with quadruple the number of kids...I need this. You know Jenny won't let me within arm's length of her. Besides, I wouldn't take long. Just 10 good minutes with her and I promise that your secret is safe with me... forever!"

"10 minutes?"

"Ok maybe 15 tops if you let me touch on her for a minute, but I promise that's all that I'd need."

"15... fine. I still need to break it to her, but she'll good. Where do you want to do this? Your office, your car out in the garage?"

Matt thought on it for a moment, "Well not in my office with that big window. And fuck fucking in a car, I'm not a teenager... what about room 3?"

"Interrogation room 3?"

"Yea it's in the back, I'll cut the camera before and it'll be safe and quiet, with just enough room."

"I can't believe that I'm agreeing to this... go get it set up, let me talk to her and keep your phone on, she'll be there."

"Wait...do I need a condom, or...."

"Jesus Matt, you think I wouldn't take the time to put her on the pill?"

Matt's eyes lit up, "So no condom needed?"

"No condom needed... get going, she'll be back soon."

"Yes Sir!" Matt went away smiling.

I finished in the rest room, cleaning myself up in the mirror, fixing my hair, my stomach still in knots. I made the walk back towards my dad's office not knowing what to expect. I was relieved when I walked back inside and found only him there with Matt long gone. "Take a seat" Dad motioned to my spot on his mini-fridge as I slid down next to him.

"You know I love you right? And I'd never do anything to hurt you." He began.

That was a weird way to start this, I thought to myself. "Obviously Daddy."

"Well now I need you to step up and be a big girl and do something for 'us', I need you to help protect us."

"Of course, Daddy, what is it?"

"It's Matt."

"It's Matt?" I replied. No sooner had the words escaped from my mouth, it clicked.

"Yes, Baby Girl, he knows our little secret and we need to buy his silence."

I thought on it for a moment. My Daddy had been the only man I'd ever known, especially in THAT kind of way. Then I thought of Matt. He wasn't ugly by any stretch. He was about my dad's age, maybe a little taller and skinner, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. I mean, I am still turned on from my little trip under the desk a little while ago. I looked my dad confidently in the eye. "I can do it Daddy."

I watched as a soft warm glow came over his face, "Good girl. Now he's going to be in interrogation room 3, it's in the back. It's a small room, but I don't know if he'll remove the table and chairs or not. There are no windows and there shouldn't be anything you'll have to worry your pretty little head about. Plus, his wife hasn't fucked him in forever, so knowing you and your skills, I bet he's done in a flash. I'll take you back there and drop you off."

"Drop me off?"

"Yea Baby Girl, I'll walk you back there and drop you off."

"You're not going to stay with me?" I asked.

"Would you rather me stay?"

I didn't speak, but I nodded my head up and down, for some reason the thought of being all alone without him there scared me.

"Ok sweet baby, I'll stay but maybe just in the corner or something."

I grinned as I felt much better about it now. I knew I could do this, especially because I knew it would make my dad happy and help keep us together.

"Oh, he's expecting a phone call when we're on our way... think you're up for it?"

I thought on it for a quick moment, "Yea, I can do it."

Dad picked up his phone and clicked on Matt's name. As soon as it began to ring, he handed it to me.

'Hello!" Matt's voice sounded way excited.

"Hey Matt!" I replied, full of confidence as I knew my father was watching and listening.

Matt seemed surprised it was me, but in a good way, "Allie! Hey girl, how are you?"

"I'm better now that Daddy says I get to come and see you in a room!"

Matt laughed on the other end of the line, "That's right girl! I'm ready back here when you are!"

"Daddy is bringing me back there right now...it's ok if he stays too?"

Matt wasn't about to let anything get in the way of this, "That's totally fine Allie... tell him to bring you to room 3!"

"OK Matt, see you in a minute!"

I handed the phone back to my dad and repeated the room number to him. He shook his head as he stood up and took me by the hand. I followed him back, passing other cubicles and rooms with people going here and there. Finally, we arrived at a room with Big #3 on it. I saw there was also a sign which read, "Prisoners must be under constant supervision. Interview in Progress, Do not enter." Reading that, along with my dad's quiet, somber tone gave me a moment of hesitation. Of course, that quickly faded as Dad opened the door and gently guided me inside with his hand on my lower back.

The room was even smaller than I imagined. There were grey foam squares covering the walls, like a cheap way of sound proofing. There were two or three chairs which had been moved to the corner and in the center of the room was a round, circular table and Matt, grinning, his face lit up, standing next to it as I walked in. "Hey Sweetheart!"

"Hey!" I replied as I heard the door click shut behind me and could feel my father stepping in behind and to the side of me.

I stepped closer towards Matt as he said, "So your dad here told me about yall's little secret and I'm good at keep secrets too."

He reached out and placed his hands on my shoulders as he spoke to me. It was weird, it was different. He was my father's friend, about my father's age, but the foreign hands on me for the first time weren't my dad's. I did, however, like his sweet, flirty demeanor. He seemed genuinely enthralled with me. Though his hands were very eager as they touched me, I quickly warmed up to what I knew was expected of me as I stepped in even closer. Matt's hands then ran down the length of my arms and back up again, squeezing as they moved over me. I drew in a long, deep breath as I looked up at him, our bodies almost touching. I spoke up to him with a partial white lie...

"Daddy says your wife doesn't suck dick anymore.... good thing for you, I do!"

As I sat down on my knees Matt laughed, playfully scolding my dad, "That was supposed to be just between you and...."

He stopped talking the moment that I got his fly down and reach inside, producing his hard, eager cock. As I pulled it out, I couldn't help my look at it, just because I hadn't been this close to another dick before. It was a little skinnier than my dad's but seemed like it might be longer too. As I continued to study it, I was suddenly snapped back to reality as I felt his hands on the top of my head. I instinctively leaned forward and took a brand-new cock into my mouth.

His pre-cum tasted similar as I lapped my tongue over his head for the first time. He was definitely skinnier but I grew more confident as I was sure this one wasn't going to wear my jaw out. I pushed him all the way to the back of my throat until I felt his head against me. Then I pulled back before pushing forward again as I slid his cock between my lips. After several moments I looked up at him, remembering how Daddy talked about good eye contact. I could see Matt looking down at me, my mouth full of cock and nothing but pleasure on his face. I popped his dick from my mouth as watched as it standing straight out, suspended before me. I turned my head slightly so I was under him as I kissed and licked up and down the length of his shaft from underneath, all while keeping my eyes glued to his.

"Baby.... Baby... I have to try that pussy before I blow" He moaned.

I took that as my cue as I stopped playing with him while cheerfully standing up. I unbuttoned my own jeans and slid them down around my ankles. I don't think Matt noticed that I wasn't wearing any panties, but I could see the wet, damp spot on the seat of my jeans. As I stood back up, my legs captured by my ankles around my tight jeans, I was going to ask Matt if he'd like my jeans completely off but I stopped as soon as I saw my dad. He was positioned in the far corner of the room, watching. There was no way that I was asking Matt anything now. I bent over the table at my waist, offering my tight teen ass up to Matt as I moved down onto my stomach and looked straight at my dad. I didn't take my eyes from him as I felt Matt climb onto me from behind. I first felt his cockhead pressing against my tight wet hole, then splitting my lips as he plowed inside me. I look at my father and his face didn't change as he watch on; his friend fucking his own daughter right in front of him.

"Fuck this pussy is better that I ever imagined!" Matt grunted from behind me.

My eyes glued to my dad's, I got caught up in the moment and responded in kind, "What's the matter? Your wife's worn-out pussy isn't this tight anymore?"

Matt continued fucking me from behind, "No....it was NEVER this tight!"

I felt his hands grab on to my hips and I knew based on everything that he wasn't going to last long, so I figured to go ahead and say something that would be so over-the-top and outlandish that he'd cum on the spot. "Then use this tight little 18 year old pussy, Matt...fill my hungry pussy with cum."

Matt didn't even have time to respond or catch his breath or even grunt. I immediately felt the familiar burst of a cock deep up inside me. He continued to trust and pump as load after load was deposited into me. As his cock continued pumping into me, I could feel his sperm begin to leak out of me and run down the inner parts of my thighs. His hands stopped gripping me as firmly at one point as I felt him leaning over me from behind, breathing hard and softly laughing to himself.

"My God what a pussy!"

I smile across the table at my father who gently smiled back. I was proud of myself, knowing I that I had done a good job, knowing I had kept our secret safe. Matt finally slid out of me as his cock began going limp and stood up behind me.

"Well, it wasn't all 15 minutes, but at least I made it longer than 5!" he joked.

Then a loud knock at the door immediately cut through the atmosphere in the air.

Dad's eyes darted straight up to Matt; the smile gone from his face. I couldn't see Matt, but I knew exactly what his face looked like in that moment. Dad jumped up and went to the door. I heard him mutter something under his breath to Matt as I felt Matt's body against my lower half again. I didn't stand up, I didn't move, I don't even think I was breathing at this point.

I heard Dad open the door ever so slightly. At first, I could only hear his half of the conversation.

"What do you want?"

"Yea Matt's in here.... and yes, with Allie."

"What?"

"No... we were just...going over enhanced interrogation techniques."

I heard the door get pushed open and could hear someone enter over my protesting father.

"If you're going to do that in here... at least kill the fucking live feed" the unfamiliar voice said.

"Matt!?!?" I heard Dad yell at him.

I stayed bent over but turned my head over my shoulder to see three of my Father's fellow Detectives standing inside the doorway. They closed the door behind themselves. I could see that

The first and loudest of the group was Patrick. He was slightly shorter and heavier set than my dad but his full beard gave him a rugged look. He was likely about their same age, but his pushy demeanor made it clear that he wasn't voluntarily leaving the room.

Next to him was Nick who had red hair and a beard to match. He was the biggest in stature, though I was surprised to later learn that he only had an average cock. He was probably in his mid 30's.

And the final one, I would later learn, was Chris. He had to have been the rookie of the group because he was much younger, probably in his late 20s. He was in great shape, stood well over 6 feet tall, was clean shaven and was hot enough that I'd have loved to have run into him on the outside. It was all just an added bonus that soon enough I'd become up close and personal with his huge, thick cock; it was very impressive.

The group seemed a little wild and unruly at first until my dad finally shouted over everyone, "Shut the fuck up!"

It was abundantly clear that the three new guys all wanted in on the fun. Matt didn't help quell their excitement as he stated that I was the best fuck her had ever had.

Dad continued, "Fine, look, everyone can have a turn... she's a big girl and I know she can handle it. But only one per hole at a time; I haven't trained her that well yet. And stay away from her asshole, that's also on my list of things to do. Other than that, she's on the pill and is a great little cocksucker too."

I could see the looks on the men's faces grow more and more excited as my father spoke to them. Once he finished, they rush past him and were on me before my dad could finish the word 'cocksucker.' In a flash I had a hard cock in front of my face and one on each side.

My feet had begun to hurt during their short conversation, so I had managed to free one of my legs from my tight jeans in order to give me much better movement. The guys must have noticed this too because no sooner had I leaned forward to take the first cock in my mouth, the men on each side of me had picked me up with ease and laid me back on the table. The brightness from the light above me blinded me for a quick second but then I felt the familiar sensation of a cock entering my pussy. I then felt a cock in my left hand, and I immediately realized that it was huge. But before I could turn to look at it, the third man's hand grabbed my face and turned me to the right where I was met with yet another dick. I instinctively opened my mouth as he promptly inserted his cock into me. So, there I was, on my back a dick in my pussy, one in my hand and another in my mouth. It was a lot, but I was in heaven as I could tell they all desperately wanted me.

"Even with Matt's sloppy seconds this is an amazing pussy." The man called out between my thighs.

"Look at this little Slut suck! She can't get enough!" chimed the man who was fucking my mouth.

As soon as he said that the cock was ripped from my mouth, and I could see the men fight as I pushed the other out of my pussy. Before he had a chance to react, a new cock slipped right in between my thighs and continued fucking me. I took the opportunity to turn my head as I came face to face with the biggest dick I had ever seen in real life. It was big and beautiful and all mine. I opened wide as he pressed his cock into my face, and I immediately had to open even wider as I wanted to be careful not to scrape him with my teeth. My right hand was also filled with a slippery cock that I began stroking with ease.

The three men all went back to work, faithfully filling their respective hole or hand. I had never been drunk before this day but all of this attention, all of this dick, as much as I could want, was so intoxicating. I looked around for my dad in this moment, I wanted to know that I was doing a good job for him, for us but I couldn't find his familiar face through all the cock and the light of the room. Not that it would've mattered, these guys weren't stopping as was proven with what happened next.

I could feel Chris' hands rubbing my face and moving my hair back as he fed me his massive dick. And though I was trying my best, it was obvious that my little mouth couldn't handle all that he had. After what felt like forever, Chris slipped his dick from my mouth just when I thought that I was doing a little better. I closed my eyes because I knew exactly where he was going. A moment later the cock currently in my pussy was gone and I knew that had to be Chris' massive cockhead pressed against me.

I immediately thought back to my first time with my own Dad. I knew to concentrate on my breathing and try as best I could to relax and not to fight it. But it was big, and I just knew it was going to hurt. I tried to get it out of my mind as I turned my head, found the closest dick nearby and began to suck it.

I was surprised as I immediately learned I was sucking on the cock that had just come from my pussy. Though I hadn't formally tasted myself before, I knew exactly what it was. His cock was much easier to fully take, so once I got him back to my throat, I playfully spit it out and turned my attention to the dick on the other side, doing the same thing. I switch back and forth between both cocks with ease, doing anything I could to take my mind off the pressure, of Chris' huge cock pressing into me.

I felt my lips opening up followed by the feeling that his dick was splitting me in half. I still to this day don't know how much he got into me, maybe all of it, maybe only half, but that was hands down the biggest cock that I've ever had.

He must have seen the look on my face because after several minutes, I was pulled down to the ground where I took up my position, looking up at the three men, the three hard cocks as they all began jerking off over my face. My tongue was out as I took short, quick turns licking or kissing or sucking on each in no particular order. I then felt something against the back of my head as I turned and could make out Matt and his familiar cock. As I turned to kiss it 'hello' I heard his say, "As fast as I went, I think I deserve a round 2!"

So there I was, shirtless, one leg of my jeans on, down on my knees on this cramped room as four horny men all stood over me. At various times I could feel different hands on me, brushing the hair out of my face, fondling my breasts, touching my cheeks. It seemed that if I spent a little too much time on one particular cock that my face would be shoved in another direction, or my hair gently pulled to a different side, so I was forced to switch between which cock got my attention.

This seemed to last forever until the first cock finally erupted, once it did, it was a chain reaction between all of the men. I didn't see the first dick explode but I felt it the moment it happened. The right side of my face, my cheek took the brunt of it as he sprayed me. I was then shocked when I felt my left ear take a shot as it was obvious, he missed his spot. His first load in caused me to close my eyes for a moment and almost miss the moment that Chris erupted. I opened to see his hand not working his shaft anymore but making short quick strokes just at his head. I had seen my own Dad do this countless times as I had been trained to tilt my head back and open wide, sticking my tongue out.

No sooner than I did that I could feel Matt's cum erupting on the back of my head and neck as I heard his moan. Chris' load then squirted into my mouth. As I could feel his sperm filling my mouth, I swallowed thinking I had it all. I was wrong as several more bursts struck my face. Soon I could feel his cum running down and dripping off my chin as I could also feel the other loads running down my head, face, neck, and shoulders.

I took a moment to look at each man as they all began to slow down their strokes as I was sure they had emptied themselves fully on me. I took a second swallow of Chris' cum as I felt dirty, in the best way, all over.

"I could just kiss her but...." Nick said as he began to get dressed laughing.

"Yea, make sure you don't take her home to her mother this way Will" joked Patrick.

Chris had been silent throughout as each man was getting dressed and I desperately wanted his approval the most out of the four. As he zipped up his fly he looked down at the mess that was me and said, "God damn girl. Most girls can't take most of me the first time but not you...You're an amazing little fuck!"