Daddy's Little Journalist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I'll never forget what he did next. Even though I was a mess of a girl at the moment, he reached down and raised my face up by gently pulling up on my chin even though it was covered in his cum. I looked him straight in the eye, and he grinned before leaning down, running his tongue through his own cum on my face, and then kissing me, forcing his cum covered tongue into my mouth. My eyes widened, and I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me a moment, then backed off, an easy grin on his lips as he winked at me.

"You're bringing her back again, right?" Nick called to Dad as he shuffled them all outside.

Dad closed the door and looked back over me as I just sat there, on the ground, on my knees, covered in cum from the top of my head down my face and all over my chest and back, "You did so good...Daddy is VERY proud of you. I'll bring you a towel, but it'll take a minute, start cleaning yourself up enough to where I can get you into the washroom and there you can put yourself back together."

I just nodded my head, still not able to speak as my brain was still trying to keep up with what had just occurred. I licked a couple of my fingers clean until Dad later returned with a towel. My Dad seemed peaceful during the trip home later that afternoon and I couldn't have been proud of myself. I felt that I had made him proud plus I had done my part to keep our relationship as together as it could be. But part of me also missed the secrecy that I knew was now dead and gone. I liked that Daddy had me all to himself and I had him. I knew things would be different going forward but I was equally excited for that.

When I sat down later that week, I had so much to write about, the only problem was that almost ALL of it couldn't go into my lead story...

"The Mount Pleasant Police Department's Homicide Unit contains the best Detectives this town and State has to offer. The twelve Detectives of this elite unit are responsible for all Death investigations including murders, suicides, overdoses, and natural deaths within the city. I had the privilege of spending a day embedded with them and watching up close the teamwork, camaraderie and intercourse that goes into a typical day in the life of a detective...."

I paused my typing, and smirked to myself as I remembered just what kind of teamwork had happened the day that I accompanied my Daddy to work, and my pussy tingled thinking about the next time I might get to join him and the other detectives for an interrogation in room 3.