All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Pain Slut'

by tyralyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are there reader who are sick enough to enjoy this

Actually there are and there are and there needs to be a new catagory called CRUEL INCEST

For those who would treat their daughters like this.

Me--I'd like to SPANK daddy with a baseball bat

KedralKedralabout 18 years ago
Oh grow up!

For those of us who are both submissive and have a daddy fetish, THANK YOU!

To the hater...as titled, Grow UP!! YES there are quite a few submissives in the world who do enjoy a good spanking and from someone who is quite happy in her subby role, this was a very TAME scene. Twenty swats is "Cruel" to you? You'd better never meet my Dom! HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good to the point.

To the point. Not really a lot of character development but this piece didn't need it.

This story would lend itself to a series.

tyralyntyralynabout 18 years agoAuthor
Responses

To the first anonymous poster: If you aren't into incest/taboo, why bother even looking at the story? The category is QUITE clearly marked! Get over your self-righteous arrogance and go jerk off.

To Kedral: You're welcome. A good Daddy fetish can be fun at times. Nothing wrong with incest play, among consentual partners. And I agree, 20 spanks is nothing. I've taken at least 50 without blinking.. and they weren't punishment either.

To the other anonymous poster: I agree, my character development needs work in my short stories. That's one thing that I've been trying to focus on with some of my longer pieces. Thank you for the constructive comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!!!

The story could have been drawn out a little more but it was good anyway thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice

This was a nice well written scene that would lend itself well to becoming a series of short stories about training Lisa to enjoy even more kinks with her Daddy and ???.

As for the idiot who read the story and was offended. It was, as others have said, clearly identified as being about incest and pain. You didn't have to read it, yet you did, and then you left an anonymous comment. Mybe you should go find a closet so you can whine in private, or maybe you need a good spanking or more ... Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice

Usually when I comment I list what I like and what I don't. Unfortunately... there was nothing I didn't like! Loved it. A well written piece from the literary perspective and damn hot to boot.

Squgy2Squgy2over 11 years ago
Part 2?

This story is just too good not to have a part two. I wanna know what will happen the next day or was this just a one time thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous