All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 01'

by KittyKing

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dreadful, it just didn't work. Your writing style is so immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

next chapter soon please. If Aylin hasnt had her prom yet that would be an awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic and boilerplate. It's been done thousands of times prior, same story, different date of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Bad writing

Your writing is horrible. You can’t tell who is talking when is run together

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this, and will be waiting for part two!

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

He needs to breed his daughter. She would look beautiful with a baby bump .

KittyKingKittyKingover 1 year agoAuthor

All 4 parts are complete and soon to be published. Thanks for the feedback on my very first writing.

WhipmasterWhipmasterover 1 year ago

Ignore the people who can’t even be bothered to set up an account. You off to a great start. I for one look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE Please

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Exactly... listen to what Whipmaster says, because I've seen this a lot around here: endless "anonymous" criticism of writers. Nobody on here writes perfectly -- not anywhere near to. But we do the best we can.

Sirena831Sirena831over 1 year ago

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good first story. Comments like "horrible", "dreadful", are not useful and seem like typical internet trolls trying to make a new author feel bad and quit. Story is realistic, incest is taboo because the desire is common, resistance is high due to the power imbalance and the chance of emotional damage high. And the slightly increased chance of birth defects. Boilerplate? As in everything has been done? That criticism has been around at least since Shakespeare. Probably since the first story told around a campfire in 10,000 BC. As in Father - Daughter incest stories have the same elements? OK - so anonymous ones - do better!

Looking forward to the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, but I was hoping for a Daddy Daughter fuckfest. Hope he fucks her in her cheerleader outfit. Then on prom night with sexy lingerie under her dress. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings, frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy. Hoping for a cum drinking facial.

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this, and am eagerly waiting for the next parts. Thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As with all good porn, waiting for the cum shot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy Daddy should have hair for that manly dad chest -- something for her to run her fingers through and to taste wither tongue!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Love how this shows even with a overwhelming need, the step to cross into such a relationship is a big one. Well done, love to see how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was a really lovely part.1! i love daddy/daughter taboo so naturally i’m excited for part.2 and (hopefully) the many more amazing stories to come <3

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Lots to unpack here. Pros: hot, good detail and honest realistic characters. Con: not a big fan of Jason screwing his wife when she is or is pretending to sleep. To me, it makes Jason seem like a self centered person. The story is a little tired. That having been said, I will be reading the rest soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyKing@KittyKing
I have written four full length erotic novels. The first releasing May 1, 2023 - RED NIGHT: Xavier's Delight on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon. Check out my website for details!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES