Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
A slow burn romantic Daddy Daughter Love short story.
2.9k words
4.52
44.7k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers

JASON

The shower didn't help. I quelled the boner from raging to hard after spraying cum on the shower tiles, but the memories of my little girl's cotton candied lips on mine, of her little virgin hip gyrations against my cock, and her little whimpers into my mouth, *fuck* I was full on hard again.

When Kate came home late, I knew I needed some other outlet than my own daughter. I didn't even want Kate but knew I would pretend she was who I truly wanted. I heard the garage door open and ran downstairs from our room to greet her. I grabbed her for a hug and kissed her full on the lips.

"What was *that* for?" She stumbled back a bit in my arms in surprise, breaking our kiss early again. She didn't seem pleased with the affection I tried to give.

"What? I just missed you." I pushed my throbbing cock into her belly. "I *really* missed you." She looked at me suspiciously but smiled a coy smile anyway. She seemed annoyed, but willing.

"Well, I hope you already had dinner cause I ate at the office. Is Aylin home already? I thought she was out with her friends tonight..." She began to set her stuff down and shuck off her coat.

"Yeah, she was having some issues with the girls. I handled it. I think she's okay now." *Please don't go speak with her... Don't be suspicious.* I helped her the rest of the way out of her coat and tugged her by her hand towards the stairs and up to our room.

"Okay", she sighed, "But I'll go ahead and tell you I'm really tired tonight; you'll probably be fucking a dead fish again." She begrudgingly trudged up the stairs behind me.

Kate got ready for bed slowly while I laid on my back under our sheets trying not to think about Aylin. I drummed my fingers on my stomach, breathing through the pain of my reddened boner. Kate slid in next to me and forced a smile. I rolled her over to her back and got on top of her. She wrapped a leg around me. I ran the tip of my cock over her cunt lips and her clit until she moaned while her eyes closed. I thought then about the way Aylin made little pants and moans into my mouth as we kissed. I plunged straight into my wife thinking of the way I wanted to break through Aylin. I began to pump hard and fast imagining my daughter whimpering beneath me.

Kate lifted her hips, her cunt squeezed my pulsing cock as she found her pleasure, moaning out, then relaxing fully, letting me know she wasn't going to be into this much longer. It didn't take long with the thought of impregnating my own daughter for me to unload in my wife. I kissed her briefly on the lips and she smiled, "That was nice."

Fuck. *Nice?* There's something going on with Kate and I wasn't even sure I wanted to explore it. Was I even in this thing anymore? Kate didn't seem to be. My attentions were being diverted elsewhere in the house and I suspected Kate's had been diverted for a while now. When I thought about that further, I realized I didn't even care. We met so young and sort of fell into marriage and kids because it was expected. We always led different lives and now were rarely together. If she left, I don't think I'd notice so much.

That basic sex took the edge off, but I was still somewhat hard. Kate rolled to her side and quickly fell asleep. I rolled onto my back and began to think about my daughter alone in her room right down the hall. It was now my nightly ritual.

Now that I had my quick nut, I could think. Kate and I were done. I wasn't exactly sure who would pull the trigger first and leave, but we were over. Aylin clearly wanted me as much as I wanted her. I loved taking care of her, providing for her. I could comfort her when she got the news that her mom and I were over if she'd even be upset.

At that moment, I decided I was going to impregnate my own daughter. We could tell her mother that a boy from school did it. I didn't know what would happen if Kate discovered the truth, but if she left me, so be it. I could not live without my princess. I was going to make Aylin mine forever.

I waited for a few more deep breaths from Kate, then slid out from the bed to throw on a pair of sweatpants. I made my way down the hall and waited outside Aylin's room. I couldn't hear anything, so I opened the door as quietly as I could. She must have fallen asleep with her lamp on maybe waiting for me to come back. She was lying on her side, one leg out of the silky sheets, pink ruffly baby doll negligee riding up her torso, white cotton panties covering her ass. Her blond hair was dripping behind her on the pillow. Between her shapely arms, she was hugging one of the big teddy bears I'd won her at the county fair a few summers ago. She was beautiful and looked so young and innocent. That innocence was all mine to spoil; I licked my lips in anticipation.

I stalked over to the bed after closing and locking her door. I sat on the side of her bed twisting so one hand was perched behind her and gently stroked her exposed leg up and down with the knuckle of my other hand. I turned her body until she was on her back. She continued to hold her teddy. I leaned over her body with an arm on either side of her then bent to kiss her now exposed belly. I hooked fingers into the top of her cotton panties and started to slide them down. She moaned slightly as I continued to try to tug down her panties.

"Lift up for me, baby." I commanded her with my Daddy voice. Aylin flittered her eyes open a bit and smiled, then complied by lifting her hips. I slid her panties down her legs and off her feet. I put them in the pocket of my sweatpants. I got up to settle between her thighs, opening them delicately with my hands. She easily relaxed in my hold.

I scooted back so I could kiss up her thighs, then suck and nibble on her opened thigh near the apex. I could smell her little girl scent from her exposed gleaming bare pink pussy. It was the most delicious pussy I had ever seen, her lips already soaked with need. I bit down harder to munch on her thigh. I think I wanted to leave a mark only she and I would know about. She moaned loudly at this, writhing a bit on the bed, "Daddy?" She lifted her head to look down at me.

"Yes, Princess. It's me. I couldn't stop thinking about your lips on mine. I couldn't stop thinking about your taste. I want to know if you taste like me." And with that, I slid from her thigh to lick her little clit. I had to grab and squeeze my dick with the hit of ecstasy that her flavor filled me with. She tasted better than my imagination, like peaches with a hint of vanilla and honey. I began to lick with a flat tongue on her clit, then suck lightly, pulsing my tongue in beats on her little nub.

Aylin grabbed my hair with both hands and tried to squeeze my head between her little thighs, but I wrenched them open with my strong hands. I held her open as I feasted on her little cunt. She was making incoherent ramblings while I ate. Her pussy was so tiny, I wasn't sure how I would ever be able to stuff my monster cock inside. As I sucked and flitted on her clit, I started to stroke my tongue to her hole and back up, then removed my left hand from her thigh to wet a finger with her juices. *Fuck*, she was dripping. I had never seen a wetter, pinker pussy and it was going to be all mine.

"You like Daddy licking your pussy, baby?" I moved the wet finger up and down between her folds, then stopped briefly near her hole. I was grinding my hardness into the mattress to try to relieve some pressure of my own.

"Yes, yes, Daddy!" She gasped as her head jerked backwards towards her pillow. She ground her hips down, trying to get my finger fully inside her.

I stroked my finger even closer, edging slightly into her entrance. "Has anyone ever fingered my little girl here before, Princess?"

"N--No, Daddy." She was panting, pushing her hips further towards that finger, but I steadied them with my other hand, gazing up at her, my face covered with her wetness.

"Good. No one ever will except for your Daddy, right Baby Girl?"

As she agreed, "Only you Daddy. Only yours." I slowly pushed my finger further into her waiting little cunt until I could feel her barrier resist me. I didn't want my finger to take the pleasure away from my cock, so I just circled her entrance barely fucking her with my thick finger. Then I began to lick and suck her clit again. She began to whimper, moan, pants becoming louder. "Daddy, I think... something is happening, I think, ugh..."

"It's okay, Princess. Let go. I want you to come all over Daddy's tongue. Show Daddy how much you want him. Show me how much you love me. Come for Daddy." And with that, she did. I felt her little pussy pulse around my finger as I sucked hard on her clit. She screamed out, eyes clamped shut, legs trying to pinch my head again, writhing with my head between her tightened thighs. I humped my cock into the mattress harder to try to gain more friction for my own pleasure.

She flopped her entire body back onto the bed and relaxed her thighs, open and ripe for me. *Plunge into her; break the barrier. Breed her!* I slid up her body, one hand now rubbing my aching dick through my pants and laid next to her so I could hold her and kiss her temple. She leaned back into me. "That... that was amazing, Daddy. I think I just had an orgasm."

Wait, what? Had she never done that before? "Have you never... did you never play with yourself before?" I rubbed my cock between her pert ass cheeks slowly. She wiggled against the hardness. It was taking every ounce of discipline not to shove my pants down and push inside her.

"I mean, I have, but I was always afraid of the pressure build up. I'd always stop myself before going over the edge." She looked behind her shoulder and pressed her little lips to mine while pushing her ass against my cock. "I want to... I want to please you, Daddy. Show me what to do."

I knew I had just fucked her mother and hadn't even washed Kate's juices off my dick but that didn't stop the sick fuck in me from having bad thoughts. I kissed her back and took one of her little hands from in front of her to place on my hard cock behind her. She inhaled sharply as I covered her hand with mine showing her how to stroke me through my pants.

"Can I see it?" She asked turning around towards me. I didn't want to scare her, but I was ready to burst, so I laid on my back and pulled off my pants.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Your dick is so huge." She gasped and looked a bit frightened, but still got between my legs as she took one of her tiny hands and tried to wrap it around the girth; it didn't even fit. She put both hands on me and slowly, gently tried to stroke up and down while I guided one of her hands in mine. I looked down at her between my legs, my beautiful little girl. I couldn't believe it was my own daughter licking her lips, naturally wanting a taste of the forbidden fruit.

"Am I doing it right?" She looked up at me with big eyes, wanting to please me. Needing to make me proud. I had formed her that way.

"Yes, Princess. You make Daddy so proud. You are such a good girl. Stroke harder, just like this." I showed her with my own hands, but she quickly got the gist of it, and I let her go.

"You're doing so good, Baby." She concentrated on stroking my cock and I hardened more than I thought I could watching my little girl handling my monster cock in her tiny hands. I put both my hands behind my head on the pillow. I was strongly resisting the urge to fuck her precious little face.

"Princess, you look like you want it in your mouth. You want to be Daddy's good girl, right? Lick the top of my cock. Taste it." She looked mesmerized at the darkened tip of my thick dick seeping out pre-cum.

She slowly lowered her mouth to me while sticking her tongue out to lick the tip of my cock. *Fuuuuuck.* My baby girl was licking my cock. *Resist pushing her head down on your dick. Resist. Not yet.*

"That's it, Angel. Use your tongue and lick like your cherry lollypops you love so much." She began to lick more fervently, all the pre-cum sampled. Then, she stretched her mouth over my cock and sucked while her tongue flattened against the head and scooped. *Holy fucking shit.* My little girl was sucking my cock. She continued to work my length with her tiny hand but matched her mouth with sucking. She alternated some licking with sucking until she figured out how to take more into her mouth.

"Good... good girl." I was losing my mind but managed to praise her. I knew she needed to hear those words. She still needed her Daddy. The harder she began to suck and lick and flick her tongue the more I had to resist the urge to shove my hips up, pushing my cock down her throat. I really wanted her to enjoy this and become an excellent cock sucker for me. I wanted her to need my cum inside her. I wanted her to worship her daddy's cock.

"Yes, Princess. You're doing so f--fucking good for me. Oh, Baby, think I'm I- I'm gonna cum. You're going to swallow my seed down your throat, Baby." I felt my balls tighten in anticipation.

She grew even more eager to please with my grunts of pleasure. I couldn't believe my cum was actually going to be inside my little girl. With that thought, I lost control. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and shoved her face onto my cock and began to fuck her throat while she gagged. I could hear her whimper as I shoved, her hands pushed against my thighs trying to get some air. I couldn't stop, though and pushed my hips up one last time and came hard down her throat. So many ropes of cum spurted but with the last of it, I pulled back enough so she could taste me on her tongue. I relaxed my tight grip on her head.

"Swallow it all down, Beautiful." She sat back to enjoy her prize and I saw her smile a bit, lick her lips, then close her mouth and swallow, eyes watering from the throat pounding I had just dispensed. It was then I remembered she had probably just tasted her own mother on my cock. Told you; I'm a sick fuck.

"Was... was that good, Daddy?" She leaned back a bit on her heels, submissively waiting for my assessment. I sat up quickly and gathered her body into a tight embrace, then pulled back to look in her face and wipe the tears that had ran down her baby cheeks with my thumbs.

"That was amazing, Princess. You pleased me so much. I love you." Then I kissed her and realized I wouldn't be able to just fuck around like this. I wanted all of her to myself every day. I wanted her to be mine completely. I tucked her into my body, laid her down beside me and spooned her compact body to mine. Her hair smelled of sweet candy. I sniffed it deeply and held her closer to me and cuddled my little girl tightly.

"I love you, Daddy." She breathily sighed.

"I love you, too, Princess." And then I held her tight to me as we dosed off to sleep.

I sneaked out before dawn to make it back to my bed so Kate wouldn't know where I was. I relaxed thinking how my feelings towards Aylin had changed so much. She was my little girl and now I was in love with my own daughter. My final thought before I fell asleep was how I would train my princess to desire my cock in all her holes soon enough.

KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers