Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
A slow burn romantic Daddy Daughter Love short story.
2.6k words
4.53
42.7k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers

AYLIN

I woke up the morning after my daddy had given me my first real orgasm to an empty bed. It felt so cold without his warm body next to mine. I knew Daddy was with that woman, the one who had called herself my mother. He and I still needed to pretend we weren't doing anything bad. Remembering what he had done to me the night before, what I had done to him... I put my hand between my thighs. I rubbed and humped my hand, but I just couldn't achieve that high like the night before. Daddy was so much better at touching me than even I was! It made sense since he had raised me and now he knew my body inside and out. I became frustrated without an orgasm and gave up.

I showered and got dressed in a tank top and yoga shorts for a relaxing Saturday. I went down to the kitchen where Daddy was making waffles.

"Morning, Sunshine! How'd you sleep?" He smiled at me with a boyish grin that I recognized from pictures of him from his high school days.

My daddy was super-hot. At 39-years-old, he was in fantastic shape with his exercise and boxing routines. He had washboard abs that the boys in school all tried for but failed. His arms were big and cut, shoulders broad and thick. I loved to stare at his forearms and big hands. Now they reminded me of how they were on my body last night. His light brown hair made me think of all the times I fantasized about running my fingers through it and finally getting to do it yesterday.

I glanced around for my mother but didn't see her anywhere. Her keys and coat were gone, as well. "Uh... Is Mom gone?" *Please let it be just us today!*

"Yeah, she had to deal with an emergency at work, she said. Just you and me today! I thought we could catch up on our movie marathon this afternoon, what do you think?" He raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively. I felt my body relax and smiled at my daddy. We had been trying to re-watch all the Star Wars movies in order. I loved snuggling up next to him during our movie nights which is when I began to fantasize about my own father.

Daddy's always been there for me in every way, making me feel so safe and cared for. I knew I could always go to him for any reason and he would still love me no matter what. My feelings started to change recently, and I wasn't sure how to describe them. I began to dress just for him so he would look at my body. I got tingles between my legs when he would do mundane things like swallow his steak at dinner or open a jar of peanut butter. I loved my father, but my daddy was making me wet between my thighs.

"Yes! I would love to do a movie day! I don't have practice anymore since graduation is a couple of weeks away. The girls wanted to go shopping today, but I'd rather stay here with you." I set out the syrup and butter for us, then stood so I could look into his deep green eyes.

"Oh, I don't want you to miss out on shopping. Why don't you go? We can watch the movies later or another time." He rubbed my lower back gently before massaging my ass.

"No, Daddy. I... I want... last night was..." I moved closer into him as he finished the last batch of waffles on the iron. I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted onto my toes to kiss him on the mouth. I loved kissing him. He was so good at it and tasted like a man. His arms wrapped around me to hold me close. He leaned in and kissed me back deeply. We broke away and he looked down into my eyes.

"Was... what?" He asked.

"Was... amazing. I want that everyday and more." I blushed heavily but answered honestly. I knew I could tell him anything. I still felt too embarrassed to confess my true desires to be his wife, have his children, and take care of him the way a wife should, but I could tell him this.

"Me, too, Baby. I love my little girl." He kissed me lightly. "How about we eat breakfast then start the next movie?" He gathered the breakfast plates to take to our theater room. I got the butter, syrup, and orange juice. We set up a little picnic on the ottoman in front of the comfortable U-shaped sofa. We ate our fill of waffles while watching the movie before snuggling close to each other under the plaid blanket Daddy pulled off the back of the couch.

As I leaned into his taut, muscular body, I let my hand drift towards his huge cock. I had seen dicks before on porn when I watched it online a few times and once when Shane texted me a stupid dick pic, but Daddy's cock was something else entirely: long at probably 8 inches and thick in its girth with a slight curve up, his trimmed body hair only emphasizing the mass of it. My mouth started to drool thinking about it being in my mouth again. I wanted to see if I could get it further down my throat like he seemed to want me to do last night. As my fingers reached the waistband of his sweatpants, he looked at me with tenderness on his face.

"Do you want more, Baby Girl? Did you not get your fill last night?" He asked in that husky voice that made me tingle between my legs. He spread his legs a bit further apart and scooted down in his seat.

"I want to taste it again, Daddy," I said. I felt his semi-hard cock through his sweatpants and stuck my head under the blanket into his lap. I pulled out his dick from his pants and started to lick him as I had last night now determined to relax my throat and get more of him inside me. I rubbed his thickness across my face as I worshiped it. I loved my Daddy's cock. I craved the taste of him inside me again. I was going to lick and suck as he showed me last night, but he stopped me with a finger under my chin pulling the blanket back to reveal my face.

"Wait, Princess. Why don't we just sit and relax together, enjoy the movie. I want you to just hold my cock in your mouth, just hold it in there and suck like you used to with your pacifiers. You remember your binkies? You used to love to suck on them. Just use my cock like your binkie and watch the movie. Here, lay your head on my lap." He adjusted my body so I was laying across the sofa with my head resting in his lap and his cock in my mouth. "There, Baby. Just suck."

I could get used to this. It was comforting to have his cock in my mouth while relaxing. I remembered my baby binkies and how I would suck on them for comfort. This felt a lot like that. "That's it, Baby. Just suck and relax... Daddy likes that. You're pleasing your Daddy. Good girl."

He began to stroke my hair away from my face and rub my back. Anytime I would suck too hard or try to take too much of him, Daddy would spank my ass with his hand and tell me not to make him too hard. Meanwhile, I had soaked my yoga shorts until I was sure there was a big wet spot between my legs. I pushed my legs together to get any sort of friction for my pulsing clit. I had no idea what was going on in the movie.

"Is my little girl horny? Does she need something to fill her pretty pussy?" My daddy asked as he continued to stroke my hair, my ass stinging from his latest swat on my behind. I nodded and hummed while his thickening cock was still in my mouth. This made him get even harder. I was worried he may spank me again, but I also truly needed him to.

Instead, he pulled me up and set me on the floor between his thighs, blanket falling to the floor. He scooted my yoga shorts down my legs and tried to lift my tank top off my body, but I did it for him. I stood completely naked in front of my own father for the first time since I was a child. His eyes scanned my body as if he had found hidden treasure.

"Your body was made for me, Angel," he said with reverence in his voice. He slowly pulled his sweatpants down, his thick, now hard cock bobbing out. He pulled me onto his lap, my knees on either side of his waist. He kissed me and began to pump up into me, splitting my wet pussy lips apart.

I moaned into his mouth as he grunted. He grasped my hair to pull my head back, exposing my neck so he could lick and suck from my ear to my collarbone. I ground my pussy into him. We began to grind each other without him entering my virgin hole. My clit would bounce off the tip of his hot cock each time I pushed my hips down onto him and he would push up. His body was covered in sweat and he would pause his bites on my neck to look into my eyes and say things like, "Can't believe..." and "My little girl..." and "Can't wait to be inside..." and "Don't tell your Mommy..." Or "*Fuuuck*, Princess."

I told him I'd never tell, then leaned back to get a better angle on my pulsing clit. As I did, Daddy leaned forward to take my pink nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. He used his teeth to bite down before sucking again. I screamed and immediately creamed his dick as I rode the length up and down. The pleasure of his sucks and bites on my little nipples combined with the pressure of his heavy cock on my pussy was just too much.

Hearing my screams of ecstasy, Daddy ground into me harshly, yelled out "my baby!" and began to spurt cum all over my stomach, but I leaned back, and some landed on my perky tits, too. I took my finger and cleaned it off my body, then sucked it into my mouth as my Daddy watched in awe. I loved the taste of him so much I needed it inside me.

"You are such a good girl." He kissed my lips and held me rocking back and forth slightly on the couch. As we broke the kiss, I fully laid my naked body over his in his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his Daddy scent. He grabbed the blanket off the floor and wrapped it around us.

We spent the rest of the afternoon like this but would break to grind on each other sometimes with him on top of me. He also snacked on my pussy and I got to give him another blow job. This time I could get more down of him down my throat. Whenever we would take a break to pretend to watch a movie, I'd put his semi-hard erection in my mouth and suck it like my own personal pacifier.

Around dinner time, Daddy said he was hungry and began to eat my cunt again. We both heard the garage door open. He stopped and immediately got up to pull on his sweats and grabbed an old sweatshirt hanging off the couch. I quickly pulled up my yoga shorts and threw on my tank top. We separated our bodies with me jumping into the corner of the couch and he at the other end. My mother walked in with take out bags. "Hey, guys. I brought some dinner if you're hungry." Then she walked back into the kitchen. We both looked at each other with relief as he held his hand out to me to pull me off the sofa.

Later that night when I went to my room, I heard my parents arguing. This wasn't unusual; they seemed to have been arguing more over the last couple of years. I never saw them look very happy together anymore and their once weekly dates dropped off to nonexistence.

I tried to fall asleep but stayed awake for hours hoping Daddy would come in to see me knowing he was probably inside my mother instead. That thought spurred so much jealousy in my belly I couldn't fall asleep. He never came to my room that night, but I was so happy I had gotten to spend the entire day with my Daddy. I just wished I had him all to myself so I could comfort him. I knew how much stress he must be under due to my mother's neglect. I knew it because she had pulled away from both of us over the last few years.

The next morning when I woke up, I planned to make breakfast for him just as he had for me yesterday. I was going to head downstairs in my little pajama shorts and camisole but stopped when I was passing the guest room when I heard a noise inside. I slowly turned the knob and saw my daddy laying on his stomach on the bed. Confused, I slipped inside, closed the door, and went over to brush a lock of his light brown hair back off his forehead. He opened his eyes as if he had been lying there awake.

"Princess, what are you doing in here?" He whispered to me with his husky morning voice.

"Why are you here, Daddy? Where's Mom?" I glanced behind me.

"Mom and I..." He stopped himself as if not knowing what to say or how to say it. He then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of his body, then whispered in my ear. "Your mother and I haven't been getting along so much. We got into an argument last night. I slept in here."

I lifted my head to look him in the eyes. "You could have come to me, Daddy." My heart hurt to think of him in pain.

"Oh, precious girl, you don't need my problems. You're my little girl. I take care of you." He kissed my neck and sucked on it so hard, I realized he was leaving a hickey. He then rolled me back on the bed while he got on top of me. His green eyes darkened with desire. He had an arm on either side of my body. He hovered above me, peering down staring into my eyes. His face was soft, but his jaw firm.

"You're so beautiful, my young baby girl." His taut stomach muscles flinched when I ran my fingers over his chest, then used my arms to pull his neck down to me so I could kiss his lips.

"I can't wait any longer, Baby, need to make you mine now" he whispered on my mouth.

I broke the kiss only long enough to allow him to pull my camisole over my head and lifted my hips so he could pull my little shorts and panties off my legs. He ran one of his large hands over the inside of my thighs as he settled back between them after pulling off his own boxer briefs. His thick, hard cock bounced between his legs as he did so. He stroked it a few times with his hand. I got hungry just looking at it and swallowed thickly. Was this it? Was Daddy going to claim me and make me his now? Was I going to be a woman?

KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers