Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 04

Story Info
A romantic Daddy Daughter Love short story.
2.6k words
4.44
55.5k
79

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers

JASON

*Hold her down. Plunge and breed her.* After last night's argument with Kate saying she wanted to file for divorce, I think I was shocked at how little I cared that she wanted to leave. I now had clarity about what I wanted for my future. Aylin and I could start a new life for the two of us, well, hopefully it would be three of us as soon as I bred her.

My little girl was lying beneath me on our guest bed, naked and innocent. She gazed up at me with large eyes and seemed a bit fragile. "Will it hurt, Daddy?" I crumbled inside a bit; I wanted her to feel safe with me.

"Yes, but Daddy will be here to hold you, Princess." She seemed to soften a bit at that, but I wanted her to feel comfortable. I gathered her in my arms and held her close to my chest while she wrapped her naked legs around my waist, my cock nestling between us. I stood up from the bed and walked with her to her room, kicking open the door. She would probably feel much safer in her own bed. Plus, it was further away from my own room where Kate was probably still asleep.

I turned and locked her bedroom door before returning to her bed. I didn't know if Kate was still in the house or not, but my daughter belonged to me. Kate wasn't going to take her from me. Aylin was 18 now and could make her own decision if she wanted this, too. Sure, she had just recently turned 18 and was still so naïve, but I would teach my daughter all she needed to know. I could train her to be the toy I needed, that I craved.

I laid my daughter back on her bed and gave her the teddy bear she loved to hold. "Hold onto Teddy while I make you mine, Baby Doll." I bent my legs under hers, lifting her knees up and spreading her wide for me. I grasped my heavy cock in one hand and moved it slowly near her virgin hole. I started to rub up and down her slit while she moaned and pushed towards me. She was wet and ready for me.

"Suck your thumb for Daddy, Baby. It's going to hurt, but that will help my little girl." She stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked obediently. The vision of her lying there with a teddy in her arms and thumb sucked in her mouth made me mad with lust.

I plunged into her with a formidable thrust. *Holy fuck* she was impossibly tight. I had to shove hard. Her pussy was so tiny, but I felt her barrier burst as she cried out around her thumb and tears came into her eyes as she tried to squeeze them closed.

"Angel, look at Daddy while fucks your pussy. Look at me while I make you mine." I slowed my thrust and pushed until I could fill her to the hilt before slowly, carefully pulling back a bit. "Does it hurt, Baby?"

She looked at me as I instructed her, obedient even through her pain. "I'm ooo... okay, Daddy. Please... Please fuck me, Daddy. Make me yours."

With that, I began to fuck her. I attempted to pump my hard thick cock in and out of her tight, wet cunt, but she was so tight it was like putting my dick in a vice grip with a suction attachment. It had been a while since I'd fucked a virgin, but her pussy pull was even stronger than I remembered. *Can't believe I'm inside my own daughter was my main thought. I am one with my only daughter.*

"Princess, I'm inside you. I love you. Relax and let me in all the way, Baby. That's it... you're taking my big cock so good, look at you. What a good girl you are for me, such a big girl now." She relaxed with each tone of praise a bit more. I was stretching her wide open, still holding her legs out so I could try to squeeze in. She was tiny, I was huge. I had to force my cock inside her with each thrust. She was doing so good despite the massive size difference, crying softly with some moans of pleasure. I could feel her pussy clench tighter as her little clit would rub up against my pubic bone every time I pushed further inside. I wanted to get in as close to her womb as possible. Breed her.

I picked up my speed and Aylin's hips lifted to meet my thrusts. Such a quick learner. She rubbed her clit against the base of me every time our bodies met. She seemed to be enjoying my cock the more she got used to the massive size of it. After a few more hard thrusts while looking deep in her eyes, I felt her pussy clench hard then pulsate as she went over the edge, removing her thumb to scream out in ecstasy. Her legs began to quiver and I grasped her face so she had to open her eyes to look at me as she came. I slowed my thrusts as she returned down from her orgasm, her eyes still glazed from the high.

I kissed her and whispered into her ear, "Do you want your own baby doll inside you, Princess? Do you want Daddy to give you a little baby? Her eyes became focused and widened as she looked up at me.

She inhaled quickly and questioned, "Daddy?"

"Do you want me to breed you, Sweetheart? You want a daughter of your own? I want to breed your replacement, Princess, put my seed deep inside you." Yes, as soon as my daughter's daughter turned 18, I'm sure I would continue the tradition by fucking my daughter's daughter. It had always been one of my favorite fantasies.

"Daddy, I'm only 18. Do--do you want me to have your baby now, Daddy?" I kept my eyes locked on hers as I made love to my daughter by dragging my thick cock out, then quicky slamming it back in close to her womb.

"Yes, baby. I know you can be a good mother. You're such a big girl now, I want you to have a baby. I want to put a little baby doll inside you." I was going to breed her no matter her answer, but I wanted her to want it, too.

She seemed to be apprehensive, but answered in a little voice, "Yes, Daddy, if that's what you want. I want to please you. Breed me. I'll... I'll have your baby, Daddy. I--I want a little baby doll inside my tummy."

I kissed her deeply, then grabbed her waist and flipped her over so her ass was up in the air (I'd take that later once she was filled with my child). I pushed her head towards the mattress, her arms held with one of my hands behind her back.

"This is your breeding position. You will take this position whenever I feel the need to put a baby inside you." She turned her face and nodded her head quickly in understanding as I once again thrust my full cock inside her. She flinched forward, but I spanked her little ass leaving a reddened handprint on her cheek.

"No, Baby, take my cock like a good little girl. Take all of it as I give it to you. Let Daddy in all the way." I pulled her hips closer to me and pounded into her harshly. She whimpered but took the entire length of it. I could feel my balls tingle and let me know I couldn't last much longer. Being inside my own daughter had been my only thought for too long. I couldn't believe my dream was coming true. The reality of being in her little, tiny wet pussy was so much better than the fantasy, though. Now I could actually make her the mother of my children.

I fucked her hard while spanking her ass for trying to pull back from my thrusts. She needed proper training to take the full length of my cock from this position. Yes, she was new to fucking, but she would learn to take it all in every position. I gripped both her upper arms in my hands and she seemed to relax and start enjoying the deep thrusts as I took more control, moaning out in pleasure, even pushing back each time I punched my hips forward.

I felt the need to come deeply inside her perfect pussy. I placed my hands back on both her hips and pulled her closer to me. I was frantically thrusting inside of her tight, wet cunt while sweat dripped down my face and back. Every time I pulled back, her pussy lips would clutch onto my thickness. With a few more pumps, I launched my seed deep into her womb, overfilling her tiny cunt with so much cum it created even more pressure inside her tiny hole and burst out as I slowly pulled back.

Aylin collapsed on the bed and I landed almost on her back. I was still inside her partially, cum spilling out of her bloodied cunt. I looked down and there was blood on her thighs, the bed, some of the sheets, and my spent cock. I smiled and sighed in happiness as my fantasy had just become reality. I moved her hair from her ear and whispered, "Baby, are you okay? Was I too rough with my little girl?"

She moved as much as she could with me still a bit inside her to look at me. "No, Daddy. That was the best experience of my life. To become one with you... to have my Daddy stay inside me... I want your baby, Daddy. I hope I got pregnant for you." I pulled out of her and rolled her over. I held her and kissed her, gently cuddled her for a long time.

I heard the garage open and Kate's car drive away. It was time to seal this officially. I knew Kate and I would leave each other, but I had my daughter and would somehow make her my wife. I wanted more than just one child with her. I wanted to do this every day and to breed her as often as I could.

She kissed me back and had little tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, Princess?" I wiped a tear from her cheek with my finger.

"I'm afraid of you having to go back to Mommy again. I don't want to lose you. What will I tell her if I'm pregnant?" She looked so afraid I wanted to wipe away every fear she had. I wanted her to understand I would always take away her worries, her fears, her pains.

"Baby, you don't need to worry about any of that. I'm not leaving you. Your mother and I... Your mother and I are over. I want only you. I'm not going to leave you anymore; I'm staying right here. I'm going to make you my wife, would you like that? Would you like to be my wife, Princess?" She looked at me like when I had given her a custom dollhouse when she was 3 years old, eyes filled with wonder and joy.

"Daddy, are you serious? We can be together? But... how?" I had thought about this for the past few weeks. I wasn't exactly sure how to handle it but had researched some others who had done something similar.

"We're going to run away together where no one knows us. If Chase can handle it, I'll eventually tell him. Then we can get married and have our family together. Would you like that, Baby?" I began to stroke her cheek with my thumb, half laying on her body.

"Oh, Daddy yes! I would love that! Can we have sex every morning? I want to do this all the time!" She gripped my neck and wound her tiny fingers through my hair. "I love you, Daddy."

I leaned down and kissed her. "I love you so much, Princess. I'll always take care of you. You'll always be my little girl." Just the thought of her already being pregnant made my cock stiffen. I picked her up and carried her to her bathroom to run a hot bath. I couldn't wait to be inside her again, but knew she was probably too sore to go again so soon. I couldn't stop myself and we ended up making love in the tub, then again on her bed. I wanted her filled with my seed all the time... in every hole.

I came downstairs in the afternoon to find divorce papers signed from Kate; she obviously had been planning this for a while. She was asking for the house I had bought as well as her car. I didn't care what she took. I had plans to move away with my daughter where no one would know us and we could start our new life together.

| EPILOGUE (5 Years Later) |

AYLIN

Five beautiful years had passed, and I was married to my dream man. He just so happened to be my own father. We had three beautiful children together, but Daddy had plans to put more inside me. He loved to see me pregnant with a full belly, especially cooking his dinner in the evenings of our beach home. He worked from home on his computer during the days and loved playing with the children before bedtime; he was always such an amazing father. When we had time alone during the kid's naptime, I'd get to suckle his cock under his desk, resting my head against his thigh while he worked. I was born for this life, a life of raising our children and servicing my husband's needs. It filled me with joy.

Our first born was indeed a daughter, just as he requested. Was I jealous that I knew someday he may desire her when she was over 18 years old? No, I knew a man like him with such a large and beautiful cock deserved all the pleasures he dished out to me and then some. If he eventually developed those desires, I understood them. I liked the idea of him keeping things within our family. I couldn't deny him more love and felt I could share him when the time was right. I worshiped his cock and felt others should be able to as well. I knew his need to breed was very strong and having other women available for him to spread his seed made sense to me. I would be honored if that woman turned out to be our daughter when she was an adult.

As I stood watching him rock our baby son to sleep, I couldn't wait until our own bedtime so he could make love to me for the third time today. He wanted to give me our fourth child, he said. I asked how many would be enough and he said, "it will never be enough with you." Then kissed me passionately. I always look forward to breeding time because I love when he fucks my pussy. He was true to his promise and every time I have been pregnant, he spent more time fucking my tight ass than my pussy, but I crave his cock in any of my holes.

Our love story may be unconventional, but it's ours.

KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers