All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 04'

by KittyKing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Lovely story quite well written as well although I do think it was a bit thinly populated. But not vital. Good effort I give it five stars.

P. S. I wonder if she'll have that many babies.

Chj1982Chj1982over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, but it ended to quick. I would have liked to have known if the mother ever found out and what her reaction was if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we get an epilogue where his new daughter/granddaughter comes of age and he takes her as well? preferably during her prom or another formal event where she's dressed to the nines for him.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Good first seiries. I would have liked more details but that's probably my OCD.

fred0650fred0650over 1 year ago

It would be really hot if Aylin and the her daughter got pregnant together in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you going to write the story where the mom was obviously having an affair with the son?

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

I hope it’s over now.

The first that disturbs me is his size. The AVERAGE size is 14cm, but with all the sizes here in all the stories, it should be 18-20 cm.

But the death of this story was, how he fucks his daughter the first time. Teddy bear, thumb sucking and „baby princess“ let me fear, that he will fuck his grand daughter, when she really is too young for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great. Please, write another chapter about his daughter/granddaughter, or (if you consider this story as finished) maybe another whole story focused on multigenerational father-daughter inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really good but I was grossed out (ironic, I know given the story) by the dad continuing to breed his daughters daughter, so his granddaughter, etc. It really soured the storyline you built.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the love in this story. The only things is i felt he should be with his

daughter wife only. Not on to his daughters daughter . Love his woman

daughter wife the way she deserved .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyKing@KittyKing
I have written four full length erotic novels. The first releasing May 1, 2023 - RED NIGHT: Xavier's Delight on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon. Check out my website for details!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES