Daddy's Little Switch

Story Info
Grown Woman Fucks Her High School Crush.
3.5k words
4.62
13.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so good to be home." Amani said taking a deep breath and exiting the plane into the Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

It had been 7 years since she had been home. In that time, she had graduated from Jordana University with a Bachelors and Masters in Chemical Science.

Amani was happy to be home but wanted to hurry and get the trip over with. She was not looking forward to the endless parade of family and friends her mother would invite over or want to go see.

After one final guilt trip from her mother, she had finally decided to come back to her hometown for a short visit.

"Yes mom, I'm getting my luggage now...I've missed you too...I don't know probably an hour...yes, I will drive safely...ok bye, I love you too." Amani said with a smile hanging up on her mother.

Her mother would worry her to death if she let her, Amani thought with a shake of her head.

Before she could look up from ending the call, she collided with something solid. Two warm hands wrapped around her waist firmly and stopped her from falling.

Amani looked up ready to say thank you but politely remove the stranger's firm grip when she stopped cold.

"Gage?" Amani said with shock.

"Amani!" Gage, Amani's high school crush, said with a big white smile as he pulled her into hug.

Oh my goodness, he smells good, Amani thought as she inhaled his strong masculine scent and tried not to grip his arms.

Keep it together, keep it together, she chanted in her head as her body started to tingle.

Damn he is still fine, Amani thought.

"What are you doing here?" Amani asked pulling out of his embrace, but Gage continued to hold her hand. "I thought you were in the military now."

"I am out now. I came back to visit my family for the holiday." He then flipped her hand over and said, "Wow Amani, you aren't married yet? I could have sworn someone would have snatched you off the market by now. You look just as beautiful as the last time I saw you." He finished, biting his lip.

He openly admired her figure and she blushed. Amani was around 5' 9" with a curvy figure. She had short dark brown hair and matching eyes that were framed by smooth caramel skin. She had 42 DD sized breasts, a flat stomach and a nicely cuppable ass from what Gage could see.

She has filled out nicely since high school, he thought.

"No, I'm not married." She said with a blush and shake of her head. "I'm single so no one has snatched me off the market yet.

"I see...So what brings you to town?" Gage asked slowly pulling her closer.

"I'm visiting family as well." Amani said licking her lips.

Gage then began gently massaging the pulse at her wrist. He smiled as he noticed a spark enter her eyes and a change come over her.

They always had chemistry, she thought with an inner chuckle.

Amani bit her lip and looked Gage over. He was about 6' 0" now. His hair was cut in a low fade. He had a neatly trimmed mustache, alluring brown eyes and sexy light skin.

From the top of his vneck Amani could make out a tattoo that covered the length of his muscular upper body. She almost reached out and traced it.

Realizing that he had her hand, Amani looked down and backed out of his embrace. Pulling herself together she said, "Thank you for stopping my fall Gage."

"No problem. It is always my pleasure." Gage said once again smiling and Amani caught herself doing the same as her pussy clenched.

"I have to go, but it was nice seeing you Gage, take care." Amani said as tucked her hair behind her ear, grabbed her suitcase handle and walked toward the main exit.

"Nice seeing you too." Gage said, staring at her ass as she walked away.

In her rental car, Amani tried to remain focused on the road but she was distracted by thoughts of Gage.

"He is still so damn sexy." Amani said biting her bottom lip, "Fucking temptation." She kept replaying their encounter over in her head.

Her pussy clenched as she thought of how much sexier he had gotten with age and how good he would feel against her womanly curves.

She could imagine him pushing her against a wall and holding her wrist pinned as he kissed her passionately.

She could imagine him laying her down on a desk and pulling her into him.

She could imagine him lifting her up before plunging her down on his, "Shit!" Amani said aloud as she narrowly missed a speeding driver.

"Focus, Focus!" She chanted and cracked the window letting the winter air hit her warm face.

***********

She arrived at her childhood home 30 minutes later.

"My beautiful baby has returned." Her mother Celia said coming outside with open arms.

"Hi ma." Amani said breaking into a big smile and hugging her mother.

"Oooh you've gotten so much thicker since the last time I saw you." Her mother said trying to pinch her hips.

"Ma!" Amani said swatting away her mother's hands and stepping into the house.

"What?!" Celia said with a smile.

Amani went into the kitchen and began preparing some hot cocoa for herself and tea for her mother. She handed her mother her tea and sat down on the sofa with a plop.

"So mom, what's on the agenda for today?" Amani asked.

"Well, I figured you would be tired from all that flying so I think we should just go visit some people from the neighborhood and then go and visit your grandparents, does that sound good?" Celia said in her sweetest voice.

"Whatever you want mom. Let me just take a quick shower. We will only be gone for a few hours right?" Amani asked.

"Yea 3 hours max." Celia replied.

"Ok." Amani said over her shoulder as she raced upstairs to shower and change.

******

5 1/2 hours later.

If I have to hear one more story about when I was little I am going to pass out! Amani mentally screamed as she smiled at her grandparents and her mother.

She was happy to see them but she was so exhausted from all the shuffling around to the "neighbors", that all she wanted right now was a warm bed.

She decided to walk around her grandparents' home and stretch her legs.

What was supposed to be a 3 hour round trip was fast approaching 6 hours because her mother kept stopping to talk to EVERYONE.

"Oh dad give me strength." Amani said looking at old photos of her dad in their home.

"I miss him too." Her grandfather James said stepping into the room.

"So how have you really been? Every time we speak you seem so busy. Are you enjoying yourself? Are you enjoying life?" Joseph asked.

"Pap, I don't have time to think about that. I have to focus right now so that I can set up my future, live to see your age and be financial stable." Amani said.

"Nia, you are only 23 years old. Enjoy your youth while you still have it. Everything else can wait. Time is something you can never get back." Her grandfather said lovingly.

Amani sighed and hugged her grandfather. "Ok, Pap, I will try." Amani said, even though she did not know how.

She and Her mother went home 20 minutes later.

*********

"Thank you so much for doing that for me baby." Her mother said with a gentle pat to her shoulder as they walked into her home.

"No problem mama. It was nice to see nana and papa and really get to spend some time with them." Amani said.

"What do you plan on doing while you are here? Now you know I could use some of your help at the school and at church on Sunday." Her mother began.

"Mama!" Amani said with a large exhale.

"What, baby?" Her mother said turning to look at her. "Oh, don't give me that look."

"Yes, mama that look. This is supposed to be a break to reconnect with family and friends before I have to go back work. I'm only here for a week and I would like to enjoy it Mama."

"Ok baby." Her mama said wrapping her in her arms. "I just thought that while you were here, you'd want to help an old woman out, you know these bones don't move like they used too."

"Mama!" Amani said exhaling once again. She was not going to fall for her mother's guilt trip.

After a while she said, "I will help you if I have time, but no promises mama. There are a lot of people I want to see and things I want to do."

"Ok, ok baby, that's all I ask." Her mother said grinning. With a loud exaggerated yawn, "I'm going to bed now. Don't stay up too late. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.

Amani settled onto the couch and turned on the cable. An incoming notification from her instant messaging app alerted on her phone.

Gage: You up?

Amani: It's only 8pm

Gage: Hey, you might have been jet lagged.

Gage: What are your plans for the week?

Amani: It's been a long time since I've been back home so I have to go eat everything! I also want to do a little shopping and see some of my friends.

Gage: Can I be added to that list?

Amani: Depends. Are we going to have fun or be BORING?!?

Gage: What did you have in mind?

Fucking you in several positions. Screaming your name while we both watch you pump in and out of my pussy. Licking your tat.... God Amani Geesh. She said to herself, shaking her head. To Gage she typed:

Amani: I can't think on an empty stomach. Want to meet me somewhere?

Gage: Send the addy

20 minutes later she arrived at one of her favorite places, The Potato Place. The potatoes were huge and covered in any toppings you wanted.

"I love this place, thank you for suggesting it." Gage said, giving Amani a brief hug as they walked inside. They placed their orders and then had a seat to wait for their food.

"So Miss Amani, what's on the agenda for tonight?" Gage asked.

"First food." She said stroking the straw to her drink, "Then..." she shrugs. Tilting her head, she said "So Gage, are you single? Unattached? No entanglements?"

"I am single. I live in D.C. alone. I am completely unattached, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids. Just me." Gage said looking in her eyes.

"Oh reaaaally." Amani said locking hands with him across the table and stroking his palm with her thumb. "That changes everything."

"Does it now." Gage said licking his lips.

"It does. I think I can add you to my schedule. At least while I'm here. We can meet up and have some fun before I have to go back to Maryland."

"D.C and Maryland are so close." Gage said leaning in.

"They are, but let's see how your audition goes before we make any alternate plans." Amani said in his ear. Gage chuckled.

They ate their food and chatted catching up on recent events in each other's lives. Gage learned that Amani worked for Aaban LLC's Chemical Division as a Laboratory Supervisor in Silver Spring, Maryland. Gage worked as a business consultant in the D.C area. Further discussion showed that they actually lived 35 minutes apart.

"So in theory, we could continue this when we both make it back home." Gage said, lacing his fingers with Amani. They decided to take a walk after eating.

"Have you never heard the phrase, what happens on vacation." Amani said with a chuckle. "Besides, you still need to pass your audition."

"Pass my audition." He says and turned to face her. He moved her hand down to touch his cock outside of his jeans. He looked up and when she looked in his eyes, he said "I think we both know that I won't have a problem there."

Keeping her hand on his cock and beginning to squeeze it she said in his ear, "Cheap tricks don't work on me Gage." Stroking her index finger from the base to the tip and back down again she continued, "I know what I want. I've wanted it since junior year. The question is not whether or not you will be good, but if you can give it to me the way that I like (unzipping his pants), make me crave it, (pulling him out of his jeans), make me beg for it, (staring him in his eyes while she began stroking his cock). Can you make me beg for it Gage?"

Chuckling she added, "No one ever really makes me beg for it. Not really." She said lazily stroking and beginning to look bored.

"You are not as innocent as you look." He said cupping her face and staring into her eyes.

"I have a POWERFUL imagination." she said and then gasped as he gripped her hip hard.

"Amani, get on your knees." Gage commanded.

Tilting her head to the side she stared at him. He stared back. She knew he would not repeat himself. Hmm, to obey or not obey. She thought to herself.

Getting on her knees she complied, staring up at him innocently. She then began stroking his cock.

"Did, I tell you, you could touch me?" Gage said in a dominant tone, smacking her hands away.

Ooou she thought. Beginning to get wet. "No." She responded aloud.

"No what?" He said stroking his head over and around her lips.

"No Gage, mmph." She said as he used that opportunity to push his dick between her lips.

"Fuck." He groaned and she moaned around his cock as he touched near the back of her throat.

He did not know it yet, but tasting a man who she was very attracted to was one of her favorite things to do sexually.

Instead of face fucking her like she thought, he gently stroked in and out of her and said, "You will address me as sir. Unless I give you permission to do otherwise. I will not repeat myself. I will tell you to do something once and I expect it to be done or you will receive a punishment. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." She said, moving her head slowly up and down.

And the plot fucking thickens she thought, as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. Amani liked dominant men. Liking dominant men and having the pleasure of actually fucking one were two different things. Like she said, she had a very active imagination. Mmmm, did he say punishment.

Ignoring most of what he said, she began stroking his cock as she continued to suck up and down his shaft. Taking him out of her mouth, while continuing to stroke with her hand, she licked the side of shaft before putting him back in her mouth and gagging on his cock. She repeated this process a few times before sucking him back into her moth completely and bobbing up and down.

"Fuck Amani." He said pumping in and out of her mouth. He grasped her face with both hands and began pumping, hitting the back of her mouth. She moaned in pleasure while moving a hand down her body to begin lightly teasing her clit. She was soaked.

Abruptly Gage pulled out of her mouth. Navigating to a park bench, he sat down and motioned for Amani to straddle his waist in reverse cowgirl. Putting on a condom, he squeezed her ass as he eased her down onto his dick.

"Fuck." They both groaned as she sank all the way to the bottom.

"You are so fucking deep." She moaned and began to move up to his tip then back down to his balls.

She began at a slow pace and he let her. Caressing her thighs and ass with gentle squeezes as she slowly moved up and down his shaft.

"Fuck." She groaned and tried to pinch her hard nipples between the fabric of her bra. He moved that hand behind her back and placed it in a firm grasp between their bodies, resting on her back.

"You are only allowed to touch what I tell you to touch. If you want me to touch something, ask nicely." Gage said, beginning to guide her with one hand on her hip.

Fuck this slow pace is torture she thought. Touch me! Of course, I want him to fucking touch me! Fuck this feels so good. Mmm, ok, he said to ask nicely. I can do that.

"Sir, can you, mmm, can you pinch my nipples, I need..." She trailed off and didn't finish.

"Do you need pain?" He asked rhetorically as he pinched her nipples.

"Uck." She gasped. As he used both hands to pinch and tweak her nipples she began bouncing faster and rougher on his cock.

"Fuck, I need." She began.

Without a word, he moved his right hand down and began pinching her clit between two fingers.

"Yessss, just like that sir." She released on a gasp.

She moved forward on her knees, moving to his tip and grinding down.

With one hand on her clit and the other on her hip he began fucking her hard. Slamming her down on his cock and lifting her up.

"Shit." She moaned, as she bounced up and down on his cock. She arched her back over him and raised up on her legs so she could go faster.

"Fuck. Fuck." She moaned and began grinding on him with a purpose as he continued to pinch her clit.

As much as she enjoyed fucking him in reverse cowgirl, she really wanted to kiss him as she came, so she turned around and began riding him from the front.

"Shit," she said as she arched back, bracing her hands on his upper thighs.

When Gage sensed that she was nearing her orgasm. He slammed her down hard and stopped her from moving.

She moaned in disappointment. "Gage..sssiiirr, what are you doing?" She said attempting to wiggle out of his grasp.

Gage stroked her thigh as if he had all the time in the world. "You broke my rules earlier."

"Bu..bu.bbuut." She stuttered trying to concentrate on what the hell he was talking about, she was so close. Fuck.

"I'm sorry." She apologized distractedly.

"I told you, if you break my rules. There will be a punishment. This is your punishment." Gage said and began lifting her off of him.

"Wwaait," she said clamping her pussy and pulling his shirt. "Please sir, what can I do, I want to come."

He shrugged and looked off to the side.

Ok she thought. I got this.

Wiggling her ass to see how much he would let her move, she began moving her hips in slow circles as she said, "Please sir, can you make me come? I'm sorry, I didn't listen. I've learned my lesson and I promise to be a good girl if you (grind forward), just, (grind up) fuck me (slam down)."

She moaned and bit her lip as she arched back and grinded into him, opening her legs and moving them in a wide circle.

Gage clenched his jaw as he let her fuck herself on his cock, rising up and down slowly.

"Ok." Gage said and stood. Putting her back over the back of the park bench, he stood in front of it and began pulling her forward and back on his cock.

What started as a light bounce quickly turned into a forceful pounding.

"Fuck." She moaned as he plunged in and out of her. She moved her hands to her breasts to pinch her nipples.

"Amani!" He said sharply in warning through gritted teeth.

"Fuck, sir, can I?" She asked.

"Yes." he said and lifted a leg onto the park bench to penetrate her at another angle. Pump, pull out to the tip, grind to the base. Pump, grind, pump, grind.

"Gageeee." She moaned and he could tell she was close to orgasming. "Gage, Gage, Gage." She chanted as he continued to fuck her. She gripped his hip with one hand and pinched one of her nipples with the other.

"Fuck, Gaaaaaaagggeeee." She screamed as she began to orgasm. She locked her legs around his waist and he continued to stroke in and out of her.

"Shit, Amani!" He grunted as he spilled his seed inside he condom.

He sat pulled out of her and sat down on the park bench, pulling her to sit on his lap.

Breathing heavily, he asked, "So did I pass?"

Putting her head in his neck she said, "We will let you know in 24hours if you got the part."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead.