Daddy's Medicine

Story Info
Grayson makes his Princess feel better after a hard day.
2.2k words
4.57
20.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniCarr
DaniCarr
14 Followers

*all characters are 18+*

Kierstan had been with her Dom and boyfriend Grayson for 6 months. After much conversation and establishing general house rules, last week she accepted his invitation to move in with him. She was elated at reaching the next step of their relationship, and Grayson had been busy creating a home environment that she could thrive in.

Kierstan was a Little, and she tended to slip into little space often. She enjoyed canvas painting, coloring, jigsaw puzzles, and blowing bubbles. The day she moved in, Grayson surprised her by revealing he had taken half of his office and converted it into what he called her "Princess Hall".

He'd stacked purple crates along the window and filled them with art supplies, coloring books, acrylic paint and canvases, giant bubble wand bottles, and 500 count jigsaw puzzles. Grayson also purchased a dark purple futon so she could sit or lay down, and a stack of warm plush blankets. There was also a medium sized purple storage box that housed toys and tools for playtime!

Kierstan bawled like a baby that day. It was the single most nicest, creative, thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for her. She spent time in her Princess Hall every day after work, before Grayson came home. It was easy to slip away into little space and forget the troubles and stresses of adulting; even better that she could access it at any time.

Today had been a particularly trying day at work. Her supervisor had yelled at her in front of her colleagues. She had kept it together as best as she could, but once she got into her car after work, she broke down and cried. She called Grayson, praying that he pick up the phone, and he did. "Hey little one, is everything okay?" he asked.

"No, it's not!" she sobbed. "My boss yelled at me in front of everyone and it was humiliating!" she cried into the phone.

There was a slight pause on the line, and then Grayson replied, "There, there baby girl. It's over now. People who treat others like that are taking out on you what they can't deal with themselves. It's not you. There's nothing wrong with you. You are perfect. You are mine. You are loved. Okay?"

Kierstan sniffled, but made no other reply. She was taking deep breaths, hearing his words, allowing them to ease her anxiety. "Do something for me okay?" he asked her. "I want you to go straight home and take a lavender bubble bath. When you're done, lay down and take a nap in your Princess Hall, and I will be there when you wake up."

Kierstan cleared her throat, nodding though he couldn't see. "Okay Daddy, I'll see you at home. I love you."

"I love you too baby girl. I'll see you at home." Grayson hung up the phone and returned to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kierstan felt so much more relaxed after that bubble bath. Daddy always had better self care ideas than she did. She would've most likely just came home and ate a pint of Blue Bell bridal cake ice cream and binge watched the ID channel. She hummed to herself as she put on some moisturizer and slid into her knee-length strawberry printed night gown. She checked the clock to see it was 4:30. Daddy would probably be home a little after 5. She got under the blankets on her futon and laid down, quickly falling asleep.

Grayson got home around 5:15 to find the house quiet. He set down his bag and keys by the door and walked down the hall to the office. As he walked in, he was greeted by the smell of lavender. Good, she had followed his instructions. He walked over to the futon and sat down next to her, slipping off his shoes. He gazed at her for a while, his Kierstan, his little one, his baby girl, his Princess. She worked so hard to make everyone else happy, and rarely took time for herself. He hoped that by being in her life, he could be a source of peace and calmness, and to be a safe place for her.

Grayson reached over and gently ran his hand across her face and she stirred, slowly opening her eyes sleepily. "Hey there little one." he whispered softly, smiling at her. She smiled cutely back at him, shifting and stretching her arms out towards him. "Hi Daddy!"

Grayson allowed himself to be pulled onto the futon by Kierstan, though he removed her blanket, revealing her strawberry printed night gown. "Don't you look beautiful?" he said, kissing her forehead and holding her close. She tilted her head up to him for a kiss and he met her halfway, kissing her tenderly, caressing her face. She melted into his arms, wrapping her leg around him, and he gripped it firmly in his grasp. Kierstan felt her entire body relaxing under his touch, and the tension in her body began to ease.

Grayson began to kiss her neck, biting her softly, one hand gripping her chin, forcing her head back, the other still holding on to her leg. He shifted his weight and positioned himself on top of her as she moaned and breathed quickly underneath him. He continued to travel his tongue up and down her neck, across her collarbone, and biting the edge of her jaw. She moaned and held his head with her left hand, and caressed her breast with the right.

"You like touching yourself while I lick you don't you little one?" he chuckled in her ear. He moved one of his hands down her body until he felt warmth in the palm of his hands.

"Yes...." she moaned as he slid his fingers down her pussy, massaging it rhythmically as he circled her clit gently. She shuddered and continued to hold on to him as he massaged her pussy and sucked on her neck and collarbone. Kierstan felt herself heating up, her juices beginning to drip out of her.

"Daddy..." she began, her breath catching in her throat. He stopped and looked at her.

"What is it baby girl? Do you want me to stop?" He held her gaze intensely and she blushed slightly, looking away.

"No, it's not that...it's just that..." she shifted, unable to ignore his hand cupping her vagina. "May you please put your fingers in...and lick it too?" She blushed harder, unable to look at him as she made her request.

Grayson laughed deeply. "Well aren't you a naughty little girl? You want Daddy to finger fuck you and put my tongue in your pussy correct?"

Kierstan protested, pulling away from him. "Don't say it like that! You make it sound dirty!" Grayson put his hand to her throat and pinned her down.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm going to honor your dirty, naughty request. And you're going to like it because you're a naughty girl who's had a bad day. Understand?" He growled in her ear.

Kierstan felt herself get even wetter at his hand on her throat, that growl in her ear, and that promise of sweet ecstasy. She nodded quickly, "Yes Daddy, I understand."

Grayson bent down and kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers, breathing ragged as she hungrily held on to him, savoring the taste of him. All too soon, Grayson pulled his lips away from her, before sliding down and replacing them on her soaking wet vagina.

His tongue swirled around her clit and down her vagina as her hips arched to meet him there. He French-kissed her soft wetness with a firm tenderness that made her ball up the blanket in her fists. Wordlessly, he inserted 2 fingers at once into her, twisting them slowly at first, before picking up speed and finger fucking her as he licked and sucked on her clit again. Kierstan squirmed violently under his fulfillment, but he held her down easily and would not let her escape.

Kierstan felt a deep pressure settle across her abdomen and work its way up her chest, followed by a heightened sensation. She cried out "Daddy!!" as her waist lifted, back arched, and juices came pouring out of her as she soaked the blanket, and futon, and him.

She collapsed back down, breathing hard, panting. Grayson brushed the hair out of her face, kissing her softly. "How do you feel Princess?" he asked her quietly.

She laughed, and poked his nose. "Like Cinderella at the ball!" He laughed heartily at her comparison. She was a true Little, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Are you happy and feeling better enough to get some rest? Or do you still have some energy left?" he asked her, smirking.

She jumped up, kneeling on the futon now. "I'm not ready for bed yet, I still want to play!" she said, reaching over and grabbing the purple toy box and giving it to him, all smiles. He laughed and shook his head, removing his shirt in the next motion.

He stood up and looked down at her, kneeling on her knees expectantly. He shook his head. "Today isn't about me. Today is about making you feel better." Before she could protest, he reached down and picked her up like she weighed 30 pounds (though she was closer to 300). Grayson set her down on the side of his desk as she blinked at him.

"You don't want me to?" she asked, still a little confused. He stroked her cheek and shook his head again. Before she could ask more questions, he pushed her down against the desk and grabbed onto her love handles, pulling her ass to the edge.

Grayson picked up the bullet from the toy box and turned it on, holding it against her clit. The reaction was immediate; her pussy was already sensitive from the past couple minutes. Grayson grabbed her hand and wrapped it around the toy. "Hold it still or I'll stop." he instructed.

Kierstan took deep breaths and tried her best to hold the bullet still as the vibrations rippled through her body. She felt Grayson opening up her legs wide, and before she could prepare herself, she felt the head of his thick dick pushing her pussy open. She let out a cry and let go of the bullet, as it rolled on the desk.

True to his word, he stopped, with only the head of his dick inside of her. "What did I say Princess? You have to hold it. Understand?" She mumbled in affirmative as he put it back against her clit, in her hand. Once she was mostly still, he continued pushing his dick into her tight, wet pussy. He could feel her legs tensing up and her back beginning to arch.

Patiently, he repeatedly pulled the head out and slid it back in a few more times until her muscles relaxed and that warm pussy let him in. She moaned under him as he rhythmically slid in and out of her, his dick slick with her juices. Fuck, he loved her. She was so soft and feminine under his touch and her cute ass moans just made him want to fuck her harder.

So he did. He grabbed on to her waist, holding her down, and fucked her harder and faster than he had been doing. He didn't care that she had dropped the bullet again. She reached her hands out to touch his chest and arms, holding on to him. He slid one of his hands up her stomach, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple, before it settled on her throat. Her face twisted into one of intense ecstasy and her eyes began to glaze over as she watched his dick go in and out of her like a machine.

Her entire body was on fire, and she was becoming incoherent. His thick dick filling her up was the only thing she could concentrate on as he fucked the living daylights out of her. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar pressure in the pit of her stomach rise up again.

Kierstan dug her nails into his arms, whimpering, and he knew she was about to have her final orgasm. He slowed down his rhythm and fucked her slower, winding his hips so he could penetrate her deeper. He let go of her neck and returned to squeezing her nipples as he grinded inside of her.

Kierstan let out a slight hiccup, then a cough, and all at once, an exasperated, loud moan, closer to a low wailing really, and she creamed all over his dick, while squirting a puddle that dripped off the sides of his desk.

She lay there for a moment, catching her breath and breathing deeply. Grayson kissed the tops of her thighs and helped her into a sitting position. He tilted her face up to him, assessing her current state. "How do you feel now Princess?" She smiled tiredly at him.

She stretched her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, so she could rest her head on his chest. "It's midnight and Cinderella has to leave the ball and go to bed." she mumbled.

He laughed and kissed the top of her head. "Okay then, but first Cinderella needs to take another bath." Kierstan laughed and held onto him as he scooped her up and carried her out of the room.

DaniCarr
DaniCarr
14 Followers