All Comments on 'Daddy's Modest Girl Ch. 02'

by LoveBlossoming

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Late night visit with Jack.

No one should get away with what he has been doing. Some gloves, some tape and some trash bags... Problem solved. The sooner the better before he uploads that video somewhere. If that is too harsh, severe damage to the guy's testes is very justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No problem

She should let Jack molest her and insist on fucking her and then tell him she has AIDS or, if he wants a blowjob she should bite his cockhead really hard and then knee him in the balls and tell him that's just a sample of what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story so far. Maybe get the nieces involved and then let jack have his way with his daughter or offer him to take advantage of one of his nieces instead of his daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry Up.

Why is it taking so long for the next chapter to come out? I know, I know, I`m being selfish and inconsiderate of the author`s time and talent. But come on, can`t leave us hanging. I see some coercion and humiliation coming into play here with those pictures he took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a start

You have a great idea,expand upon it and do something totally nasty to jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

No twins. He can't have sex with them he is hers. Only hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBlossoming@LoveBlossoming
86 Followers
I am most likely exactly as you think I am. I am a moderately tall woman in her early twenties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I have freckles on my shoulders, full lips, and strong cheekbones. Most of the women in my stories are based off of myself, women I am attracted...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES