All Comments on 'Daddy's Modest Girl Ch. 01'

by LoveBlossoming

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

Don't end there he needs to get even with Jack for molesting his daughter when she was a minor. Then again he just molested his bearly legal daughter....... it was hot scene.

For a brief second at the very outset of the story, I though this was going to be a vampire theme incest? It feels as though there is more here to be explored along with the incestuous union.

DonricoDonricoalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!

I agree with the previous comment "Don't end there" Let's get even with that asshole Jack. He molested Daddy's Modest Girl. I want to see revenge, retaliation and retribution ! Uhhhh and maybe we can tie into her dream of being dominated and doing anything he wants. 5 stars. I will be looking to see a sequel. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are we insane?

I stopped reading at the 36F...next thing I would of read would of probably been a 14" cock.

Get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Idiot anon.

For the last anon.. I'm a woman and wear a 38F bra. Yes, they do exist, and yes they can be natural. Apparently you're never seen a large chested woman lol. They make sizes even bigger than that, too. Don't judge by beast size.

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

That was awesome!! Please write more! I've got to hear what happens to Jack, and of course more of them!!!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Keep 'em cumming young lady. Nice!!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, Hope to see more and agree with the rest I hope Jack gets his ass kicked.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Cute Bunny

Cute Bunny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I agree I'm a size 36ff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
xxx

Awesome! Hope to see a sequel! =P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBlossoming@LoveBlossoming
I am most likely exactly as you think I am. I am a moderately tall woman in her early twenties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I have freckles on my shoulders, full lips, and strong cheekbones. Most of the women in my stories are based off of myself, women I am attracted...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES