Daddy's New Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Larry's rut finishes before McKinsey's heat. What to do?
5.8k words
4.6
131.4k
138

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the second day after she arrived, McKinsey's heat was in full swing and Larry had seen to it that she had been thoroughly fucked into exhaustion and had fallen asleep full of his cum, with his cock buried deep inside of her to help ensure she would carry their child. By the time he had knotted her for the final time of the night the mixture of their fluids had begun to leak out around his cock, and it only made him want to replace what had been fucked out of her. Had he not been exhausted as well, he would have made the attempt to replace what had been wasted by leakage.

What had started as him flirting with the idea of keeping her pregnant, using her as his own personal breeder, was a real plan now as he dominated and controlled her body. She was so receptive and responsive to his actions and domination that there was no way he could let her go.

His other daughter Ally, the first experiment in control that got stolen away by his younger brother Vernon, had never been as eager and responsive as McKinsey was, and this omega seemed to be more in tune with her omega instincts. She was more of a natural omega than Ally, and now he was actually glad his brother had come along and taken out the trash for him. No matter what training he could've done, Ally would have never gotten anywhere near as perfect as McKinsey was for him.

She had surrendered to him all on her own, without years of manipulation, rewards, and punishments. Even her pussy had welcome him in its hot, tight embrace and dutifully milked every last drop of potent sperm into her fertile womb. Every time he took his little girl he could feel her pussy becoming the perfect fit for him; her body's own way of silently urging him to breed his new mate. Soon she would be his perfect cock sleeve, a day he anticipated.

He had thought he was bullshitting his daughter when he had told the omega her body knew who she belonged to but, every time he took her, the fighting came less and less until she had fully submitted to him. Her scent was so weak compared to his that his scent was already overpowering hers and combining with it to make a scent that marked McKinsey as her father's omega. Anyone who took a whiff would know for a fact her father was also her alpha, and that the pair were serious about trying to conceive while their cycles were in full swing.

Larry knew that breeding was easiest to achieve when both partners were in their cycle, as it meant they were both at their peak fertility, and he saw to it that she spent the rest of his rut on any surface they got horny near.

That was another area McKinsey differed from Ally. His previous omega had only liked sex in the bedroom, but McKinsey let him have her on any counter or piece of furniture he damn well pleased.

When he had been watching TV until she woke up from a much needed nap, he got a pleasant surprise in the form of McKinsey riding him on the couch as soon as she had woken up and left her room. He hadn't even been hard when she came out and knelt between his legs to suck his cock to life before impaling herself and riding him until he'd given her a generous cream pie, sealed inside of her by the thick knot she loved to squeeze and squirm on. When his knot had begun to go down she rode him again, all the while urging him to cum deep in her, to knock her up and fill her breasts with milk for their pup. She had let him lay her out on the kitchen table and devour her pussy as she moaned and begged for release, wanting her alpha to make her feel good.

Whenever he found himself needing a break he would secure his load inside of her with a plug, giving his seed the best chance at taking root. Sometimes even having her lay on her back with a pillow under her ass to help guide his cum where it belonged, while his fingers worked her clit and nipples until he pushed her over the edge into an orgasm that would suck his swimmers right where they belonged. And, much to his surprise and sick delight, she begged him to sleep with his cock inside of her anytime he could, needing to feel her Daddy filling her even when he wasn't actively fucking her. Though, good little slut she was turning into, McKinsey couldn't last long with her Daddy just sitting inside of her and soon she would begin to move and squeeze until he either came inside of her again, or pinned her and rutted into her to spend his load. It pleased him, more than she knew, that she was so needy and desperate for his cock. It was a nice change of pace from Ally just responding to her alpha's advances.

Unfortunately, because his rut had arrived days before her heat, they only had three days of being on their cycles together. That meant that when it was time for Larry to go back to work, McKinsey still had a day or two of being in heat left. But he was determined to make sure was pregnant before the end of her heat. He just needed to figure out how to get the next few days off from work to ensure he had her for the rest of her heat. After having Vernon steal away Ally while she was in heat, Larry wasn't all that willing to leave McKinsey alone at the house - it didn't matter to him that no competition was around, he was too paranoid. Not that he would ever admit it to himself.

On day four of her heat, Larry woke his daughter as he had every morning since she arrived, with his head between her thighs while he enjoyed his new favorite breakfast. He loved the taste of their combined juices leaking out of her, even more so when a flood of fresh arousal began mingling with the remnants of each previous night's breeding session. Her fingers tugging at his hair, and the desperate whines and whimpers he was drawing from her, pleased his primal instincts and told him everything he already knew. He owned her. He thought he might have to remind her as such once she was out of heat, but he would find that out the answer to that query in a few days. Until then, despite today being his first day off of his rut, he was an alpha on a mission to breed his omega and carry on his line.

McKinsey spread her legs wide for her father's assault, moaning loudly as his tongue stoked every fire in her body. She had already cum moments ago, but it was clear her alpha was determined to wreck her with another as he showed her body who made her feel good. It was proof she couldn't ignore, that no one had ever made her feel good, not at all like this. Every part of her felt like it was on fire, she was hyper aware of everywhere his hands were, and how good his rough calluses felt to her sensitive skin. The hand that held her in place, as if she would be stupid enough to try to get away from what felt so good, held her hip firmly as his other hand worked two fingers in and out of her soaked and abused pussy.

The fingers inside of her stroked back and forth over her g-spot until they achieved their goal and McKinsey arched for her father once more, screaming from the intensity of the orgasm being pulled from her already overstimulated body. The fingers stilled inside of her, but Larry's tongue continued to lap at her, making her twitch and squirm under his actions. Like the good omega she was for her alpha, McKinsey no longer stopped him when she was overstimulated and he wanted to keep going. She had learned her lesson that her pussy belonged to her alpha in every way possible.

Pleased with the panting mess he had turned his omega into, Larry moved up between her legs to cover her body with his own. His leaking cock smeared a streak of pre along her thigh on the way up, and when she gasped and still pushed her hips up to him, Larry wasted no time in lining up with her entrance and thrusting in. A deep groan left him as her wet heat welcomed him back inside with a tight squeeze that almost made him blow his load early. "That's my good omega," her father rumbled as he held his hips still while she desperately lifted hers, seeking to draw every inch of his cock deep inside, "you love your Daddy's cock, don't you?"

"I do." McKinsey gave a breathy moan when his cock pulsed inside of her, releasing another dribble of his pre cum, and she made a noise of agreement in her throat as her nails raked over his back. The action made Larry inhaled sharply in a mix of pleasure and pain. "I love my alpha's cock, and his knot...want to be his cock sleeve." She squirmed beneath him, turned on by her own words. "Please fuck me Daddy, need you to breed me."

It was alien to Larry, to not have to be in his rut cycle for an omega begging for his pups to turn him on, but McKinsey had sewn her own seeds and didn't even know it. Every omega he'd slept with he had to coax into eating out of the palm of his hand. But this omega had put up a fight and he had dominated her. He had even given her his mark when he'd fucked her awake two days ago, and it still made his balls ache when he saw the jagged but healing wound that claimed her as his omega. He didn't love her, but he did thoroughly enjoy how much of a perfect partner she was.

Even now as he took her with hard and deep, dominating thrusts that rocked her body below him, she was still clawing at his back in ecstasy and crying out to him. She begged for his knot, for his seed to be pumped deep and get her fat with his offspring. She called herself his slut, despite the way she had lashed out and tried to escape when he first took her. She had submitted to him, and she had the same stamina that he had, something Ally had never been able to keep up with. His younger daughter had taken his cock well, but McKinsey was practically made to be his toy with her ability to play as long as Daddy needed her, and she proved she was eager to do so. His release was achieved quick in his excitement, and even though his knot was plugging her before McKinsey had reached her own orgasm, he got the pleasure of watching her climax from being filled her alpha's knot.

Both parties panted into each other's shoulders as he grinded his knot down into the cum-filled pussy that still milked his knot for more. McKinsey nipped at her father's shoulder with a broken moan as she ran her nails over his back. "Gimme all of it Daddy," she begged of him, "need more inside me, want to feel you swimming in me when you plug me up."

Larry gave a mix between a growl and a groan as her pussy squeezed his oversensitive cock. "Don't worry 'mega, Daddy's gonna fill you good before he goes to work."

McKinsey's hips stopped moving beneath his shallow rutting, and her hips tightened in a way that stopped his movements and made him lean up some to look down at her just as she was looking up at him. "What did you say?"

"I said I'm gonna fill you good before I go to work...? Why'd you-"

"You're not going to work." McKinsey cut him off. "We're consummating our bond, and trying to get me pregnant, and I'm still in heat."

"Hate to break it to you princess, but my bills don't give a damn if you're in heat." Larry frowned at her.

"What? You taking time off for my heat has nothing to do with your bills."

"McKinsey, how do you think things work? If I miss work, I lose pay. And, if I lose pay, I can't pa-"

"Mated Pairs Protection Act."

Larry stared at his daughter as he tried to figure out what she was talking about. It sounded familiar, but it just wasn't coming to him. "The hell is that to me?"

A grin slid into place on his daughter's mouth as she wrapped a leg around his waist and slowly tugged him closer. She moaned softly at how it shifted his deflating knot inside of her. "The Mated Pairs Protection Act is for a mated pair like us, whose cycles aren't synched up. The short version? If an alpha, omega, or beta has a mate that's in heat or rut, they get as many paid days off as their mate needs them for."

Larry moaned as his little girl began working her walls around his softening cock, trying to coax it back to life. "Are you shitting me?" He leaned down and nuzzled between her breasts. "I can get paid to fuck you?"

McKinsey giggled as she pushed her breasts up to either side of his face, and moaned when he began sucking another one of his bruises into her breast. "That's a way to look at it, but yes you get paid leave since you marked me as yours." She moaned when his cock began to stir back to life inside of her. "You can stay here and fuck me all through my heat alpha." She upped her heat scent for him as she lifted and lowered her hips beneath his, slowly fucking herself with his cock as she spoke. "Make sure you knock your slut up."

Larry's cock reacted to her words and scent by hardening fairly quick, even for him. Not just because her words turned him on, or because her scent drove him nuts, but because without being prompted she had just given him a way to possibly ensure she carried her own sibling. She had even raised her scent to entice him, she wanted him to make sure his seed took. Any worries he had about having to make sure she stayed after her heat were officially gone as he began to move inside of her again.

A grateful moan fell from the omega's lips as every vein and ridge of her alpha's cock stroked her abused passage, coaxing more slick to add to the mess between them. Every thrust was another claim to her instincts, and her body was once again reassured it was properly owned now as the alpha above her did his best to make sure her tits were filled with milk for the pup that would stretch her stomach as it grew.

Thoughts of him fucking her while a pregnant belly hung beneath her had McKinsey lifting her hips to meet each thrust, driven by instincts to play her part in her insemination. "Please Daddy," she begged as she raked her nails over his back, "just fuck me. Don't hold back, I want you to hurt me."

The older alpha pinned the omega down and gave her what she wanted, his hips driving against hers as he let go in a way he could never let go with Ally.

His fingers left bruises on McKinsey's hips, and the lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh increased in both volume and speed, as Larry took what he wanted from her body. Her breasts were tender from how rough he'd handled them - as well as the bruises and bite marks he'd littered across her flesh - but that didn't stop him from taking a nipple into his mouth to suck on it while flicking his tongue over the hardened nub. He briefly wondered how her milk would taste, and if she'd let him ease the pressure when her tits got too full.

He released her nipple and nipped her collarbone. "My bitch," he growled against her already reddening bite mark, "my breeder." He changed the angle of his thrusts to ensure he stroked her g spot with each thrust.

Short, abrupt moans were all McKinsey could get out as her alpha dominated the body she was surrendering to him. "That's it Daddy - fuck! - Knock me oh! Up. Oh god. Pump it deep - shit!" Her back bowed under her as the rutting alpha sank his teeth sank into the previously unmarked side of her neck, taking up both claim spots on her as he pumped her full of his cum. His hips jerked in shallow thrusts as rope after rope of hot cum spilled into McKinsey, who was limp now beneath him.

Her senses were so flooded with happy omega hormones, and her body was so worn out, that all she could do was lay there, stroking her alpha's back as her walls coaxed every last drop into her womb.

Larry rumbled in his chest as he licked her wound clean and soothing any discomfort. "Such a good omega," he praised as he kissed up her jaw, "helping your alpha breed you. So proud you're the one wearing my mark."

A happy swoon left McKinsey as she wrapped her arms around her father and buried her nose in his neck, taking in her alpha's scent. "When your knot goes down, will you plug me up while you call out?"

"Omega." The word was growled softly as Larry grinded his knot down into his daughter, making her push her head back into the pillow with a whorish moan. "Who said I was pulling out of you?" He reached between them to rub her oversensitive clit. He was pleased with the way she seemed to try and spread her legs wider for him. "My phone is in reach. All you have to do is grab it for me, and keep squeezing my cock like a good bitch. Ohh," he moaned when her walls tightened around his knot, "yeah, just like that."

If anyone had told McKinsey two months ago that she would be reaching for a phone to let her father's boss possibly hear her getting laid by her own father, she would never believe them. She was too quiet and reserved to do such a thing, but her alpha didn't care if someone heard them so neither did she. All that mattered was making her alpha proud, and making sure she helped him carry on his line, so she handed him his cell phone.

"That's a good girl McKinsey." He praised her as he looked up his boss in his phone, and hit call as he sat up to kneel between her parted thighs. He grunted at the way his movements shifted his knot inside of her, and ran his hand over her still flat tummy as he waited for his boss to answer. "Remember to be quiet."

His command was answered with a quick nod as McKinsey squeezed around his slowly deflating knot like he had told her to. She watched as he rolled his eyes when his boss answered, and in an attempt to make the phone call as tolerable as possible, she stroked her hand down her stomach and over his hand, getting his eyes back on her as he spoke to his boss.

"About damn time you answered." He was more curious about what his daughter was doing than he was willing to talk to the annoying omega at the shop he worked at. "I ain't got all day."

He never did understand whose knot the younger guy had to take to get the position he held. It was no secret the male omega wanted Larry, even if he never acted on it. Larry had made it quite clear the one time Alex had flirted with him that he was only into female omegas. Though, he did find it amusing to see the omega get his panties in a bunch when the younger omega caught the scent of other omegas on the older alpha. Not only did it stroke his alpha ego, but it was funny as shit to fuck with the omega by heightening his scent around him just to remind him what he couldn't have. Besides, what alpha didn't like to know an omega couldn't handle being around the alpha's pre rut scent without having to take far more bathroom breaks than usual?

"Well excuse me, Tyvek," Alex snipped, and Larry thought he heard the sound of papers shuffling on a desk, "but some of us have work to do. What do you want? Why are you calling on my personal cell?"

Larry barely listened to Alex, too busy watching his daughter's hand continue its journey downward to the pussy that was obscenely stretched around his knot. His cock twitched inside of her as she began rubbing her clit while looking at him, her lips parted in a silent moan.

"Because it's a personal matter." His tone made it clear he wasn't putting up with the knotless male's sour grapes today. "I'm calling out for the next three days. My mate's in heat and I can't leave her alone right now." He rubbed McKinsey's inner thigh as she squeezed around his cock just as his knot finished going down.

There was a noise on the other end that sounded like the phone was fumbled and then dropped before Alex came back on the line. "Mr. Tyvek, when your status was last discussed-" He cut the omega off.

"Shit changes Alex." Deciding to have a little fun, he groaned when McKinsey squeezed his cock and rolled her hips against his. "I got a mate this week. She's even got my mark on both sides of this pretty little neck of hers." Larry smirked in alpha pride as his omega smiled and exposed her throat to him.

He heard a strangled noise on the other end, and he couldn't tell what it was supposed to be because suddenly Alex ended up growling into the phone.

"Listen here Tyvek," he snapped, "I don't appreciate these little games of yours. You can't just call out because you got some bitch in heat over at your place and you got carried away and accidentally marked...did you just moan in my ear!?"

12