All Comments on 'Daddy's New Toy Ch. 03'

by AnonymousOmega

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bruh, I'm so excited for the next one.

kinkboikinkboialmost 3 years ago

Oh, fuck yes. Can't wait to read how he takes the male next...

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86almost 3 years ago

Great continuation! Look forward to the next!

FracturedMoonlightFracturedMoonlightalmost 3 years ago

Needs the next part. Alex needs Daddy's knot next.

LitanyGLitanyGalmost 3 years ago

I rely like your story I hope to read more of it ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more parts. Are the rules of this universe based on a book or are they your own creation?

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous. Some alpha/omega dynamic stuff I've seen in other stories and took it for my own spin. But the rules like the laws and MPPA are all my creations.

To everyone else, thank you for all your comments and feedback! I am seriously thinking about playing more with Alex, I just need to figure out what exactly to do with him. How to get him to Larry's, or how to get Larry into his place. Whether or not to actually breed him, too. If he and McKinsey would have any direct interaction outside of what Larry might ask of them, or if he would even want to see another male touching her. I'm always open to suggestions 😅

MissPAdventurousMissPAdventurousalmost 3 years ago

Love the idea of adding Alex to the mix. Maybe Larry and McKinsey need to sign some paperwork for work around their new mated status and since Larry can’t leave the house when his mate is in heat Alex makes the reluctant/not really reluctant trip over. Just a thought. Can’t wait to read more!

reaktivreaktivalmost 3 years ago

oh damn the inclusion of Alex cranked that from "yeah this more or less ticks some boxes" to "yeah gonna have to watch this series for sure"

reaktivreaktivalmost 3 years ago

and since you did ask for thoughts on kink direction...!

pers I never got into cis dudes gettin knocked up, while bein all about dirtytalk implying they might be! I kinda like the idea of Alex as the live-in third, boy ain't pregnant himself but he's Second Dad (or maybe more Older Brother? can def see Larry just referring to Alex as his son) Larry and McKinsey's kids. having him hang around frustrated and denied could be cool, but we've already hit that note pretty solidly here! I'd relent and let the boy get some dick, maybe with some focus on how Larry needs McKinsey to be there and encouraging him to really get into it, at least at first, til he gets used to the idea of Alex as his back-up hole.

I'm sure you'll take it in an interesting direction!

Smutslut506Smutslut506over 2 years ago

Omg thank you for this update!!. Hell yes, we need more and i would like for alex and Kins to interact as well i am ready for some pups to put in both of them. Can we get a description on Larry though other than "old eyes and ears" i have no idea what he would look like..

lickgummilickgummiabout 2 years ago

Damn this fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousOmega@AnonymousOmega
I needed somewhere to post the things that play out in my head during my self love sessions, and I may or may not take commissions. It just depends on what you throw my way AnonymousOmegaPseuds@gmail.com Also, literotica hates most of the stuff I write so you can find the wor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES