Daddy's New Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry gave another moan as McKinsey began fucking herself on his cock by slowly lifting her hips up to his, an act of desperation to coax another load of potent sperm from her father. "Look Alex, I'm knot deep in her and she's begging me to breed her. Isn't that right, 'mega?"

McKinsey squeezed tight around him at the thought of showing another she belonged to her alpha. "Yes alpha," she moaned in response, "need you to breed me, knot me until your pup grows in me." As she spoke, her hips continued to move and her walls squeezed his cock lovingly as it grew hard inside her once more. "God you're so thick, stretch me so good alpha."

On his side of the line, Alex was torn between jealousy and arousal. His pants were tight at the sound of Larry moaning, and now hearing that Larry was thick made his ass ache to be filled. He bit his lip hard to bite back a whimper. "You're a dick Tyvek. Send pictures of her marks so I can update your file. If they're not in my inbox by clock out you're fired for falsely using the MPPA. Got it?"

"Yeah baby, just like that," Larry moaned as he watched his daughter use his cock. "Gonna knot you again. Oohh, you want that? Want me to stretch that little hole of yours?"

Alex's knotless cock throbbed hard in response to what he was hearing and his need to touch himself outweighed his logical thinking, his hand moving to his crotch to adjust and squeeze himself. He bit his lip to stop a moan and tried to convince himself to hang up before he got caught up in one of Larry's cruel games. He knew he stood no chance with the older male, but he did in his fantasies, and Larry was feeding him plenty of fodder for his shameful nights of jerking off to thoughts of the alpha.

Larry had no damn interesting fucking the younger male, but he did have every interest in fucking with poor Alex. He didn't like the fact that it was a male wanting his knot, but his alpha pride (and retreating rut) basked in an omega's attention. He held up a finger to McKinsey to silence her. "Be a good omega," he growled softly, mostly at McKinsey - so Alex wouldn't hear the other omega and ruin his fun - but also to fuck with the other on the other line, "and don't make a sound."

Larry hit his goal when Alex's cock jerked and his ass squeezed on nothing instead of the thick cock he wanted buried inside. He wanted to whine, but the alpha had given an order, but to which omega? Undoubtedly the woman Alex had heard when Larry was talking about knotting and breeding, and oh god he needed relief.

"You still with me Alex?"

The omega knew by Larry's tone the alpha knew damn well what he was doing. "God I wish I wasn't. Are you quite done yet?" He tried to sound bothered and pissed off, but even he could hear he was being effected.

"Oh no," he moaned as he lazily sawed his cock back and forth in his daughter's pussy, "I'm just getting started. Oh fuck, so tight 'mega."

Alex lost the last bit of reserve he had and his free hand quickly worked to free his cock to ease at least some of his relief. He muted the phone and allowed himself a moan before he unmuted the phone and came back on the line, ready to try and hurry off the phone, but Larry obviously had other plans.

"Gonna fill you up, empty every last drop in that womb 'me- oh fuck... Take my cock so good." Larry's words were choppy from his soft panting as his hips moved faster between McKinsey's spread thighs.

McKinsey was dutifully squeezing down on her daddy's cock while she played with her breasts and listened to him. She had an inkling of what he was up to, judging by the devilish grin he wore and the way he was using more of an alpha tone than when he first got on the phone. He was using her to torture someone, and she was loving it. She loved servicing her alpha like this, and she wanted him to know so she grabbed some of the sheet and covered her mouth to silence any accidental moans. When he looked at her to see what she was up to, she winked and squeezed down tight on his cock.

Larry moaned at the tight squeeze, his broken moan shooting straight through Alex as the omega slowly pumped his hand up and down on his leaking cock. "Please stop..." He shamefully whimpered. He knew he had lost the battle when he couldn't even make himself hang up.

"Not gonna stop until you stink of me 'mega," he growled out as he used his free hand to stroke over McKinsey's flat stomach, "until you carry Daddy's pup."

"Oh god," Alex whimpered, his hand pumping faster as he used what he had leaked as lube. Part of wondered how Larry knew about his Daddy kink, but everything else was focused on the heat coiling tight in his belly as his orgasm drew near.

"So fucking close 'mega," Larry panted as his thrusts grew sloppy, and McKinsey moved her hips into each thrust, desperate to get the forming knot inside of her. "Gonna knot you, stretch you out and fill you up. Want that? Want Daddy's knot plugging you up while you take his cum like a good bitch?"

"Yes! Fuck!" Alex gave a broken moan as he came, splattering his desk with his release as he used his hand to ride out his orgasm. He gave a hard shiver when Larry's own broken moans sounded in his ear.

Larry moaned as McKinsey squeezed and milked his knot in her own orgasm, helping her alpha impregnate her as he pumped her fertile womb full of his cum. "That's it," he groaned, "every. Last. Drop. Fuck... Such a good little bitch."

"I fucking hate you," Alex snapped in embarrassment as he hung up his cell.

Larry tossed his cell to the side as McKinsey moved the sheet from her mouth. "Thank you for using me Daddy." McKinsey pulled him down and kissed along his jaw as he stretched out on top of her. "I loved being your cock sleeve." She worked her pussy on his knot, drawing a moan from her father as well as another thick glob of cum to warm her insides. "Please tell me you'll do that again?" Her nails slowly raked over his back as she begged him to tell her what she wanted to hear.

Larry was in alpha heaven as she worked his knot and thanked him for using her. Ally never would have let him make that call, but McKinsey had even helped him, and she wanted more? He was beginning to see the advantage of having her as his mate.

"You want me to have phone sex with someone and fuck you through it?" He questioned, curious if he was hearing right.

"It's not cheating if you're fucking me, is it?" She reached between them and started rubbing her clit as she squeezed down on his knot. "If it's actually me you're breeding. Oh god... Tell me who Alex is..."

"My boss, who's an omega with a crush on me. It ain't ever gonna happen, I like women too damn much..." He took a nipple between his lips and sucked on the hardened bud while imagining them swollen with milk for their pup.

McKinsey moaned as she worked her fingers faster, trying to build up another orgasm to make sure every drop of sperm made it to her womb. "Why not? He's an omega, he sounded younger - oh god fuck - and he's of breeding age, why not use him to help carry on your line? If he's fertile he can give you a pup or two...!"

Larry groaned against her breast as her orgasm washed over her and made her pussy suck greedily at his cock and the seed already spilled inside of her. He released her nipple and gave the other the same attention as he grinded his knot down into her spasming walls.

"Oh god Daddy, thank you...yes...push it deep alpha, knock your little girl up. Oohhhh fuck... "

"Fuck you're perfect..." Larry nuzzled and licked one of the two mating bites he left on her neck. "Gonna look so fucking sexy all swollen with my pup."

"Imagine how sexy it would be for two omegas to be fat with your pup..." She played with the hair at the back of his head while squeezing his cock. "Both of us dripping your cum, servicing any of your needs..."

"McKinsey, Alex is a male and I'm not into dick."

"Who said his dick would ever have to be inside you?" She lightly scratched his scalp. "If he was your omega, you could keep him knocked up and in his place. He'd be nothing more than a little breeding bitch for when I'm already pregnant... When he's full with your pup, you can put another in me... You'd be an alpha with two bitches, always in heat for your cock. Wouldn't that be nice Daddy?"

Larry had to admit, as an alpha, the thought of two omega breeding bitches did sound good. He wasn't sure he could look past Alex having a dick, but he did have an ass, and Larry was okay with anal with women. Would a guy's ass really be that different? Though he was curious...

"Why are you pushing for this?"

"Because as your omega it's my duty to carry on my alpha's line..." She answered as if it were obvious, while she brought up her fingers, still covered in their combined fluids, and offered them to Larry. She watched him clean each of her fingers, her eyes dark and the pupils blown as he rumbled deeply. "I see opportunity in having two omegas at your beck and call... You'll always have someone to help with your rut, and when I'm busy or he's busy, the other will be there... Plus, how convenient would it be to get your cock sucked both at work and at home?"

Larry's eyes lifted to his daughter's as he finished cleaning her fingers with his tongue. "And that wouldn't bother you?"

"Daddy... Bring him here and use heat inducer you told me you had... You said it has a fertility cocktail in it right? Get me pregnant first, and then use that on him. I'll even sneak it into a drink so he won't even know..."

"You would drug someone for me...?"

Broken omega that she was, McKinsey only saw how important it was to keep her alpha happy, so she nodded and smiled. "I'd do anything for my alpha. If you get me pregnant before your next rut hits, bring him over and use the inducer." She smiled as she nuzzled his neck. "He'll just think your rut triggered his heat. Once you get him pregnant he won't want to leave your side. He'll be your bitch to fuck and put in his place."

Larry's cock found new life inside of his daughter as he listened to her parrot the plan he had for her. She was as calculated as he was, and it aroused the dark, twisted part of him that she seemed to keep bringing out. She had no idea how ironic it was for her to come up with that plan for him to use on someone else, but as it was, he gave a pleased rumble as he let her have her win.

"Such a good omega... Let Daddy show you just how much he appreciates your ideas."

12