Daddy's New Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
McKinsey's heat is over, now what?
3.6k words
4.49
60.3k
67

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick Author's Note: Before you read this, there is brief talk about using adoption to discard of unwanted kids. If this bothers you, I apologize. I myself would never condone adoption to the extent mentioned, but the topic is used to show just how twisted McKinsey's mind has gotten. That being said, thank you real quick to everyone for all the ratings and comments. I actually have a good start on the next chapter so hopefully you won't have too long of a wait.

It was rare for McKinsey to wake before her dad's alarm went off on his phone -- most of the time waking up with her father's face buried between her thighs -- but this morning she woke before him and was pleased to still be weighed down by his body, his cock securing last night's sperm inside of her with its girth. Sure her legs were sore, but knowing she had gotten sore by pleasing her alpha into exhaustion eased the pain. She ran her a hand up his back while the other moved his head so she could kiss at his neck, nuzzling the spot that made him rumble when he was awake, while working her pussy to squeeze his cock back to life. She was rewarded by the flaccid cock inside of her starting to get hard as a low, sleepy moan escaped her father, sending heat straight to her obscenely stuffed core.

"Daddy..." She gave a breathy moan as her pussy squeezed his cock again, and her hips pushed up below him. "Daddy wake up... Need you to fuck me."

Larry gave a groan of pleasure mixed with pain as her fingers ghosted over the scratch marks littering his back from the night before. "Alarm ain't even gone off yet..." His tone was objecting, but the hand coming up to massage her breast was a good hint that he didn't really mind. "Better make it good..."

McKinsey heightened her scent for him, and even though her heat had ended the day before, her scent was still intoxicating to him. He had ruined her scent with his own, leaving her smelling like his omega, and his cock grew even harder as she flooded his senses with it.

"I'll be good for you Daddy," her tone itself was a promise of her sincerity, "but please just fuck me. I need more of your cum." Her pussy squeezed tightly and she moaned at how sore his cock and almost endless fucking had left her pussy feeling. "Need you to breed me."

Larry rumbled loudly, pleased with her begging as his hand roughly squeezed the tit it had been playing with. "You want me to breed you up, 'mega?" He slid an arm under her and rolled onto his back, pulling her with him so she was on top of him. His legs were a little sore as well from the position he'd been in all night, buried in his daughter's thoroughly used cunt missionary style, but he would still let her have what she wanted...if she'd work for it this time. He watched as she sat up and obediently, eagerly even, began moving on his cock. Her tits bounced as she used last night's mixture of cum and slick as lube, to easily bounce up and down on the cock that was already starting to leak precum inside of her.

"God your cock feels so good Daddy." McKinsey rolled her hips the way he liked before she resumed bouncing. Her nails were lightly digging into his stomach as she balanced herself and got the best angle for them. "I'm so fucking sore but I can't get -- oh fuck! -- can't get enough."

"Keep talking," he ordered as he watched with a sick fascination as his cock disappeared repeatedly into his daughter's slit.

He loved to watch her perfect breasts bounce, but this incestuous connection was always the highlight for him. Knowing that he helped make his daughter, that he was molding his own child's pussy to take his cock, it was enough to make him almost cum too soon. The urge to blow his load early was only made worse by the fact that he could tell she wasn't even doing the things that usually got her off when she rode him. She was moving with only one purpose, to jack off her own father with her pussy so he could impregnate her. Treating her own body like his cock sleeve.

"I want you to keep me pregnant Daddy," she begged, "keep me trapped with my needs. Don't ever let me go. I only want to be your slut." She panted softly as she came down harder, working even herself up with her talk. "I'm your cock sleeve, your breeder Alpha." Her lust driven ramblings were desperate, and so were her movements. "Cum in your daughter. Knock your little girl up, Daddy."

Larry could tell he was going to lose it soon, and wanting to make sure he got every drop of cum in his daughter, he pulled her down and flipped them one last time so that he was back on top. He drew her legs up around his hips and leaned over her, bending her in half as he rutted into her.

McKinsey was riding an omega endorphin high as her alpha used her for her purpose, fucking into her and pumping last night's cum even deeper as he worked towards a fresh load of potent sperm for her eager womb. She let him bend her as he needed to, never complaining and always happy to spread her legs for her alpha. Her arms went around his shoulders and scratched at his back as he snapped his hips hard and fast against her.

"That's it Daddy," she whimpered when she felt the knot she wanted start to bump against her as it formed. "Knot your bitch and breed her." She nipped his earlobe and tugged. "Use your own daughter, Alpha. You made me, now fucking breed me."

Larry forced his growing knot into her pussy as it fully swelled, locking them together as he spilled his seed inside the omega. The feeling of her father claiming her so deep set off her own orgasm and McKinsey moaned for her alpha as her body milked him for everything he had to give. They rocked together, riding out their orgasms until Larry let her legs down on each side of his own and collapsed ontop her, panting after their early morning work out.

McKinsey rumbled happily for her alpha as she stroked his back and nuzzled his shoulder. "Such a good Daddy, breeding me and keeping me in my place."

Larry's own rumbles drowned hers out as he basked in the praise in his post sex bliss. "It's good that you know your place, even if I do like it when you put up a fake fight for me."

"I'll always submit to my alpha." McKinsey gave his knot another squeeze. "And as soon as I'm pregnant, I'll get to watch you put Alex in his place..."

"Still on that?"

"I want to watch you dominate him the way you dominated me." She turned her head, slowly each way, to show the marks he had littered over her neck during his many bitey moments. "Only I'll have your marks, but he can at least be a good little bitch and carry the pup of a strong, virile alpha." She kissed and nipped along his jaw as she spoke, playing his own breeding kink against him. "Don't you want to spread your seed, Daddy? Knock up as many omegas as you can?"

Larry dipped his head and sucked on an erect nipple, flicking his tongue over it and making McKinsey moan before he nipped and looked at her. "You know I do..."

"So we start with Alex since he's obviously horny for you."

Ever since the middle of her heat this had kept coming up, and the more they talked about it, the more Larry warmed up to the idea of impregnating Alex. At this point though, it was a matter of whether Larry was going to force a pup in Alex the first time, or if he'd use the heat inducer/fertility cocktail on the male omega.

Although, he had been debating bringing up Allison to McKinsey. Most of him wanted to let his brother have her... But there was a part of him that wanted to take her back and, as McKinsey put it, put her in her place. Neither half sister knew of the other, and he had wanted to keep it a secret from McKinsey, but the more he learned about the way McKinsey viewed things, he began to wonder if she would be turned on or off by his previous omega being brought back into the picture.

"Might get expensive keeping a bunch of pups running around..." He gave her neglected nipple some attention, drawing a soft moan from her.

"I thought about that..." She scratched her nails over his scalp as she watched his mouth move on her skin. "What if we put them up for adoption?"

Larry lifted his head and looked at his daughter, his interest piqued with his curiosity about her train of thought. "Adoption?"

"You want to carry on your line, right?" When she was answered with a nod, she continued. "But a lot of pups would be expensive, right? Especially with keeping two omegas knocked up all the time?"

"Yeah...? Where are you going with this, Omega?" Part of him already knew, but he needed to hear her say it. To make sure he wasn't jumping to conclusions.

"If we put the pups up for adoption you could knock up your omegas as often as you wanted, and not have to feed any extra mouths."

Larry's knot may have been going down, but his cock was beginning to grow hard again with how she was speaking of herself, and now Alex. Debasing them both to nothing more than walking, talking incubators for his offspring. His line would be guaranteed for a while with two omegas constantly pregnant with more of his offspring. McKinsey could see the wheels turning in her father's head, and she definitely felt the cock growing harder the longer he thought about what she was saying.

"I can feel you getting harder Daddy," she purred as she wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning as it shifted his cock inside of her. "You like that idea, don't you alpha? Spreading your line as far as we can?"

"Fuck..." He moaned when her pussy squeezed down on his cock. "Yes... I'm surprised you do."

"I'm your breeder Daddy." She used her leg to pull him in deeper before she clamped down tightly on his almost fully deflated knot and his cock. "Helping you sire more pups is all I'm good for. That's my purpose Daddy." She moaned as his hips drew back and then pushed forward. "Now fulfillyour purpose and breed your slut."

- - - - -

Almost an hour and a half later found Larry and McKinsey pulling up to the shop he worked at so he could introduce her to the guys, and also let her get a feel for Alex. But, oddly enough, the usual truck and motorcycle belonging to Frank and Bill weren't there yet. Luckily Larry had a key to the shop so he let himself and McKinsey in, admiring the way her sundress exposed her long legs. It was tempting to take her on Alex's desk; almost as if he hadn't fucked her until he thought he would be risking running late for work.

"Don't know why you had to wear that damn thing..." He grumbled as he started turning lights on and got the coffee pot going.

McKinsey grinned as she watched him. "Because... It'll make it easier for you to give me a quick fuck before I leave."

Her words got him to turn around. "Excuse me?"

She removed her panties from under the dress, knowing already that she would get her way, and checked the surface of a nearby table for any pokey bits before she brushed it off and hopped up, keeping her eyes on her alpha as she spread her legs, raising the dress to expose her naked pussy to him. "I was going to ask for a bathroom quickie, but no one else is here yet...so...?" She trailed off, hoping he would give her what she wanted. Her silent reason being that she wanted to fill the place with the scent of her alpha's arousal to make it difficult for Alex if he was as interested as her Daddy made him out to be.

"McKinsey. The guys could get here any minute."

"Then why are you undoing your pants?" She smirked as he walked towards her, his hands working at his belt and jeans. "I think it would be hot if they could watch me submit to you. Watch me take my Daddy's cock while he breeds his own daughter." She slipped her panties into his pocket since she had none and made a mental note to grab them later.

"You'd let them watch?" His cock was already beginning to drool precum for her since she was unknowingly fulfilling a fantasy for him.

She had no idea just how many times he had wanted to bend Allison over in front of his coworkers, or anyone else for that matter. Even if she did know, she wouldn't blame him, because she would understand the logic of an alpha in his mid sixties wanting others to see a much younger omega still willing to submit to them. Most alphas could barely get new omegas after their forties when their pheromones usually began fading.

"I want you to show them I'm your slut." She purred as she reached down and spread her slick folds to let him see how aroused she was. "Show them how good I take my Daddy's cock." As she spoke, a small tendril of his cum could be seen seeping out of her. Remnants from being fucked before leaving the house.

Larry moved between her legs and guided his cock straight to where it belonged, thrusting deep inside with one hard buck of his hips. McKinsey cried out as her father speared his cock into her so roughly, and her legs went around his waist as his rough, dominating thrusts rocked her and the table she was on.

"That's a good bitch. Take my cock, just like that." He groaned as her walls hugged his cock tightly, urging him on. The sound of the motorcycle and truck pulling up outside had him thrusting even harder into his omega, fucking an obscene moan out of her with every push. After Vernon stole his last omega he shouldn't have wanted anyone to see McKinsey in such a vulnerable state, but he wanted the other older alphas he worked with to see what he now got to rut into each night.

McKinsey's scent was all happy omega as she leaned back on the table to let him fuck her at a better angle. Her tits bounced under her dress with his hard thrusts, but he was watching the way her face contorted in pleasure. He didn't even hear the door open behind them as Frank, Bill, and even Alex walked in. He was too lost in his pleasure to give a damn. McKinsey saw the one she figured was Alex trying to look more angry than turned on, and she moaned louder when Larry bit her nipple through the top of her dress.

"Tyvek!" Alex finally snapped, unable to watch the live action breeding any longer.

"Just... Just a fucking second." Larry panted out as he rutted into her when he was hit by a realization; he was impregnating his daughter to a roomful of witnesses, one of which was an omega that also wanted his cum spilled into them.

A few more thrusts later and the other occupants of the room got to watch as Larry buried his cock inside of his omega and painted her cervix with his hot incestuous seed. He was careful to avoid pushing his knot in, knowing he had to go deal with Alex, but he still pumped his cum as deep as he could. They were still trying to conceive after all...

McKinsey gave a pornographic moan when she felt the warmth spreading inside of her before her own orgasm could ever hit. "Oh god...yes Daddy. Oh fill me up. Fuck..." She praised him as she rocked her hips into his while she milked his cock. Part of her mourned the lack of his knot, but she was too turned on by being used by her alpha for his pleasure to care. It was a weird little added bonus that he hadn't even gotten her off. Over his shoulder she could see the two older alphas standing by Alex adjusting their cocks in their pants, and it was a bit of an ego boost to know her show was arousing to the other alphas. She was loyal to Larry, but it made her squeeze her father's cock even tighter to think they might want a go with her.

"In my office," Alex growled out, trying to sound tough despite the sick and jealous feeling in his gut. "Now."

Larry gave a dismissive wave as he buried his face in McKinsey's neck and panted softly while she milked the cock that still rested inside of her as the slam of Alex's door signaled his exit. He gave a lazy chuckle against her neck before he lifted his head and looked at Frank and Bill. "Hey guys."

"Hey Lar..." Frank drawled out with an amused smirk as he eyed the omega and then his friend. "I guess that's the new mate Alex mentioned?"

"Mmhm." He withdrew his cock and watched as a glob of his cum slid down towards her ass. He wasn't concerned about that little bit compared to how much he had pumped into her over the last week. He closed her legs and helped her off of the table so she could fix her dress. "Frank... Bill... This is McKinsey. Hadn't planned on you guys meeting this way, but oh well." He chuckled as his daughter shook hands with the alphas he was introducing her to before she turned to face her alpha and gave him a sly grin.

"Can I clean you off Daddy?" She licked her lips as she eyed his softening cock that was coated in a mixture of cum and slick. When she looked back up at him she saw the dark way he looked at her, his pupils blown wide as his scent quickly filled the space. "Wouldn't want you walking around all sticky...would we?"

Frank and Bill exchanged a look as their minds each raced to figure out just what she meant by the question. And why she had called him Daddy... They got one of their answers quick though, when McKinsey received a nod from Larry and slowly went to her knees and began using her tongue to lick his cock clean of their mess.

"Such a good omega," Larry praised through his moans as he held her hair back for her. "Look how sexy you are, cleaning your alpha's cock. I'll show you what good omegas get tonight when you pick me up."

"Thank you alpha." She made sure to clean his deflating knot as she looked up at him. "I look forward to it."

By the time McKinsey had finished cleaning her father's cock, neither Bill nor Frank knew what to say as they watched her gently tuck it away and carefully do up his pants. They did get a treat when she slid her panties on, flashing them a bit of skin as she partially hiked up her dress to do so.

"Now you be a good girl and go get the groceries. Be back at 6, you hear me?"

McKinsey leaned up and pecked his cheek, beaming a smile at him. "Yes Daddy."

All three alphas watched her ass as she made her way for the door, staring until the door closed behind her. Bill was the first to look at Larry, followed by Frank. "Is that a girl with a Daddy kink, or one of your bastards?"

Larry grinned at them. "She's Irene's pup."

Frank paled and shuddered. "Ugh, fucking psycho bitch. How the hell did she," he gestured towards the door McKinsey had left out of, "come from...from her?"

"If she didn't look so much like you I wouldn't believe you." Bill scratched at his head. "We need to have a talk when Alex gets done reaming you out."

"I figured," Larry chuckled as he headed to the office door. He had to adjust his cock on the way, knowing his little girl had cleaned him off a little more than she had needed to.

He didn't know why it made him feel...proud...of his daughter, that she had left him aroused on purpose, but he couldn't deny a part of him was curious if he could get Alex to get him off. He was pretty sure after Alex's reaction that he would have to end up using the drugs on him one day, but for now he was curious to see what he could get away with.

He walked into the office and shut the door, his eyes honing in on the desk where Alex was sitting. It was obvious that Alex was pissed, no doubt about it, but Larry could pick up the traces of jealousy mingling with his anger.

"Give me one damn reason I shouldn't fire you." Alex ordered, staring at the alpha that was twice his age with as much anger and authority he could muster with Larry in front of him.