All Comments on 'Daddy's Perfect Chance'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gypsyslutgypsyslutabout 16 years ago
Add the brother to the mix

I like where I hope you are heading with this story. I do feel like you rushed this introduction a little, but perhaps if you do any further installments, you can do a little more detail.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 16 years ago
*wicked grin...*

I don't read the incest stories often and yet I wonder why not, because every time I do, I find myself more aroused than I should be...*blushes* A very nice read, quick and to the point. It did have a warm, wet effect on me, which I have to admit is a good thing for me and my toys. ;) Thanks for sharing. ~ Red.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

A lovely first submission. Please do more.

sethpsethpabout 16 years ago
Meg you rock!

Wonderful story! This is awesome~ I can't wait for part two!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
nice start, meg

Great first submission, and here's hoping you include the brother. ;) Can't wait to read more from you.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 16 years ago
Nice first story Meg

I'm not much into Daddy-daughter incest stories -- but that's neither here nor there -lol. You got right to the point of the story, which was first time sex between dad and daughter. Overall, you kept the pace consistent, and the narrative was concise. Nicely executed.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 16 years ago
you...

...dirty girl! *grin*

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighabout 16 years ago
Nicely done!

Great details and descriptions. You tell a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
?

There's going to be another chapter, right, right? Please!

sethpsethpabout 16 years ago
I love it!

Meg, this story is great! Keep it up. I like this one more than part 1..just don't ask me why. lol It was just better! I can't wait to see what you write next!

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
A very nice one!

Very nice! You captured her naivite very good and also Daddy playing to be the good one. Great that the next part is already online, I would have hated waiting for it!

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
come on now

Its hard to believe you critics think amateurish stuff like this is good. We're supposed to believe a virgin would let her dad run his hands inside her pants for ANY reason? The girl says: daddy this, daddy that like if a 12-year old was writing a first essay in Mrs. Brown's class.Maybe better readers could make better authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...

LOVED it!! I had to attack my husband WHILE I read it! One of my favs in awhile! Damn fine writing there Meg1! I came so hard I squirted! Thanks! A fabulous writer to inspire me!

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Very hot.

I loved the way this was written. It was very titillating. I very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I'm like wet right meg!!! Wow and I can't wait to masterbate more to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

yessss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

That story was shite

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes, this was definitely a very good story. It's was not too long; it was perfect. EXTRAORDINARILY EXCELLENT Meg1💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous