Daddy's Poker Chip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Katie, I think everyone's felt like that when they were young. I know I did," Jeff said.

"So maybe we talk about the elephant in the room," said Uncle Drew.

"What do you mean?" asked Daddy.

"I mean, where tonight is going. Now nobody wants Katie to do anything she'll regret, but I have an idea. How would you feel about getting rid of that debt?"

"That's $10,000 he owes us," protested Jeff.

Jesus, $10,000! How did he get in the hole so much? I knew Daddy had a problem before, but this was just the money he owed his friends. I wondered who else he owed money to?

"I don't think I'm going to like this, Drew."

"I might as well say it then. We start the game over; you're in the clear, don't owe us a dime. And you win, you walk away with our money."

"And if I lose? I've been on a real cold streak."

"If you lose, the winner gets to be with your daughter."

Again the room went silent, and I knew if I was going to stop this, I would need to say something. But I wasn't sure I did. Honestly I think I would have lost my virginity willingly to any of them.

Well except maybe Jeff.

I knew it was wrong; I shouldn't have felt attracted to men twice my age, never mind that they were my family. Although it almost made it more exciting, these men I had always known taking me, treating me like more than a girl.

And then I had a more wicked thought.

I wanted my father to win, and then I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to see what had been rubbing against my ass. More than that, of course, I wanted Daddy to take me as his prize while all my uncles watched with jealousy, maybe even stroking themselves as Daddy put his big dick inside my pussy and used me for his pleasure.

I knew he wanted me, just as I always wanted him. And now we could have each other, in front of all his friends, who would never dare say anything because what they did was just as bad, just as dirty, just as wrong. I could've been any one of their daughters. They all had treated me like one.

Now they all wanted me, just like my Daddy did. And I wanted them too. I just couldn't agree too fast. Daddy had to decide.

"You're her uncle!" Daddy hissed, and I thought the whole thing was off.

"And you're her father. Come off it, Charles, let's not pretend. Maybe everybody else thinks that the touching, cuddling daddy-daughter stuff is adorable, and it maybe was once. But now she looks exactly like Karen, except younger and prettier," Uncle Drew said.

I beamed a little; my mother was beautiful at least in the pictures I saw and from what little I remembered.

"Look, I get it. It is wrong. We've all loved Katie in a different way, in a nonsexual way. But she's not a kid anymore. Unless I'm wrong, we all want this, especially Katie. And yeah, let's not ever tell anyone about this; even if it goes no farther, it's already gone too far. Just don't pretend that I didn't catch you staring at your own daughter's ass."

Again silence. Daddy looked like he might explode with anger.

"Why don't we ask Katie?" said Terry. "Both of you act like she doesn't get to decide. Personally, much as I do want her, I don't wanna win her in a goddamn poker game."

Then he looked at my dad.

"And Charles, calm down, man. No one here can judge you anymore than themselves. We're all just flesh and blood."

Everyone looked at me as both my uncle and my dad sat down from their shouting match. For the first time in my life, I was going to tell my uncles and father what was going to happen. And I really didn't know how to react to this.

"Daddy," I said, going over to hold his hand. "I think it's sweet that I remind you of mom. I don't care if it's appropriate."

Then I looked at the rest of the table.

"Look, I've been teasing all of you tonight. You are all my family, and I love each of you. I don't know how I could choose between any of you without feeling miserable. So I guess what I'm saying is that a poker game seems fair enough to decide who will be first."

"Are you sure about this, honey?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I am a big girl after all," I said sardonically. "Besides, it's kind of flattering to be worth $10,000."

Uncle Drew set up the table with unprecedented speed. Soon everyone had a full stack of chips, with no one minding starting all over even at the late hour. The cards were dealt and as the first hand started, I spoke up.

"Okay before we get started, I have one fun idea."

"What's that, honey?" said Daddy.

"I want to go back to sitting on the winner's lap. And since I'm worth so much, I want to make everyone feel like a winner tonight. So, everyone take off your pants. "

The table all agreed. And soon the most anyone wore was a pair of boxers. Of course, Jeff insisted he'd gone commando. At least I didn't start sitting on him.

Again I nestled into daddy's lap, lifting my skirt so that my bare cheeks underneath were rubbing against him. I squirmed back and forth again, more boldly than before, and felt the tip of his penis poke out from the hole of his boxers and touch against my bare ass.

I almost jumped, to the point where everyone else noticed, then settled back down as his head poked past the cleft of my ass.

"Someone getting too excited over there?" Uncle Jeff asked.

"Just a little surprised," I stammered.

"I don't think he was talking about you, sweetie," Terry said.

We all laughed, and the game went on. Thankfully Jeff didn't win any time soon, giving me time to adjust to the idea of sitting on a bare cock. Uncle Drew helped me with my skirt as I sat and took the opportunity to squeeze gently on my butt.

When Uncle Terry took the next hand, I moved to his lap, careful not to look at Jeff's cock. Uncle Terry didn't touch me, he kept his hands respectfully at his side. I thought I felt his hard-on the second I sat down, but his cock never stood up straight.

He kept winning. So after four hands, I grabbed his wrist and put it on my left breast.

"Do the rest of us get a turn at that?" asked Jeff, clearly with his hand wrapped around his dick.

"Start winning," I said, smiling back at him.

As if on cue, Uncle Jeff won the next hand. I walked up, swaying my hips sensually, and saw my first cock in person.

I didn't know what to make of it. Uncle Jeff was already rock hard, though he started to deflate as he took his hand away to make room for me. Instead of the big pink head I'd seen in the few porn videos I'd watched, his skin went all the way up his dick. I didn't know where his head was and felt too embarrassed to ask.

He must've noticed my wide-eyed expression because he went ahead and explained.

"I'm not circumcised," Uncle Jeff said.

"Oh," I said.

"Circumcision is-" Daddy started.

"I know, I went to Catholic school. I just... I mean I guess I thought everyone was. I - I'm sorry, it just looks weird! Oh God I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that.."

I placed my hand on my forehead, shocked at myself. I was sure I had just hurt Uncle Jeff's feelings. Instead, he just laughed.

"Don't worry, honey, a lot of girls have the same reaction. Look and see," Jeff answered, pulling back his foreskin to show the head of his cock. "It's so different from any of theirs."

"So everyone else is circumcised?"

Jeff laughed again.

"Yes, I'm the only one. But it's still my lap time. Come here, girl," he patted his knee.

I tried to sit as close as I could to his knees, only to feel Uncle Jeff put his firm hands around my waist and pull me back towards his cock.� � � � � � � � � � � � � I didn't know dicks, but he seemed huge, though I wouldn't think so later.

Again, I felt a cock rubbing against my naked ass. Uncle Jeff pointed himself downward, pushing forward against my pussy. I started to leak a little more at this, and Jeff stopped paying attention to the cards to place both of his hands on my breasts. Needless to say, he lost the next hand, and I went back to sitting on Uncle Terry.

Again, Terry didn't really do much as I squirmed on his lap, rubbing my naked pussy all over his boxers. I moved to Uncle Drew next, who was more than eager to make up for that. He treated each hand he won as an excuse to go further.

First, he only cupped the bottom of my breasts. Then, as he took another small pot no one seemed to care about without even showing his cards, he worked his fingers inside my bra to play with my hardening nipples. By the time he lost a hand, he had worked the top of my left breast out of the cloth so that the entire table could see most of the nipple.

I started to get up, but he grabbed me roughly around the waist and pulled me back down.

"Before I give her up, I feel like we should all see what we're playing for," Uncle Drew said.

In a single motion, my uncle pulled down my bra, showing off small, but well-rounded tits, letting everyone see my small button shaped nipples. My breasts didn't point out or slope like some of the other girls I'd seen, nor did I have large areolas, just small dark circles around two very small and very hard points. Instinctively, I raised my hands to cover my chest, only to have my uncle pull up the hem of my skirt, holding it up as I struggled against him.

For the first time in nearly a decade, my pussy was on full display for my daddy. As I blushed, I considered that not all that much had changed. I absolutely hate pubic hair, especially on women. I remember feeling mortified as the first stray hairs started appearing.

I've always stayed smooth, at first shaving. Now I waxed, so my uncles were treated to a view of my completely hairless pussy. I squeezed my legs shut. Only the tippy top of my clit was exposed, and only if you looked very closely, which I knew everyone did. Like the rest of me, it was small and petite. Despite being 18, it still felt like a little girl's pussy, even as it begged to be fucked.

"Are you okay, Princess?" My father asked sternly.

"Yes," I said, collecting myself, "It's nothing you all are going to see anyways... I guess I just wasn't expecting that."

"Which do you want?" Uncle Drew asked. "Your bra or your skirt?"

"My skirt!" I yelped.

With a single motion he unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. My hands rose instinctively, covering most but not all of my smallish boobs. My palms rested on my nipples, and much of the shape showed through my criss crossed arms. I gave my Uncle Drew a smirk, as if I disapproved.

Truthfully, he knew I loved being on display for them.

"If I wanted to see that, I'd have left your bra on," Drew complained.

"Oh," I turned towards him. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

I leaned in close to him, pulling my hands away at the last second. Bent over him, my nipples were only inches away. I reached my hand behind his head, and pulled Uncle Drew's face into the space between them, shaking my tits as I held him in place. Because of their size, they never jiggled too much, but still my nipples bounced off the side of his cheeks. He moved back a little bit, grabbing my right breasts with the palm of his hand and sucking greedily at my nipple. I gasped, then moaned in pleasure, only to finally tear myself away.

I saw my daddy's eyes go wide as he looked me up and down, seeing my bare breasts for the first time. I'm sure the rest of the table also went wide-eyed as we locked eyes. I could feel his attention, his lust, and shared his desire.

I knew I wanted him to suck on each nipple, to lick up and down my clit, and most of all, I wanted my daddy's dick inside of me. I just didn't have it in me yet to walk over and shove my tits in his face. I needed the game and the encouragement.

I just hoped he'd win a goddamned hand.

Again Terry won, and again Terry remained respectful. But I had gained some courage and reached down behind my skirt to gently rub my palm along the outline of his cock. I heard him moan a few times, then he folded the next hand. I moved to Uncle Jeff. I couldn't take my eyes off his uncircumcised penis as I walked toward him.

Of course, he noticed.

"Come here, girl," he reached out, grabbing one of my hands. "It's not that much different than theirs, and it won't bite."

He clasped my tiny hand in his and moved it to touch his cock. He helped me pull back the foreskin so that I could see his pink head beneath, then moved my hand quickly up and down on his shaft, letting his head disappear again. As he grew in my delicate hand, I could see half of his pink head, the other part would be covered by skin until I jerked my hand down on his cock.

I liked it when I pushed his skin down, but the foreskin reminded me too much of a pig-in-a-blanket to be really sexy.

He let my hand go, and I found myself stroking my Uncle Jeff, squeezing his cock tightly in my hand. He moaned deeply as I worked him faster.

"Hey, you haven't won yet," said Uncle Terry.

"Oh, alright," Jeff sighed, sitting up so my hand slipped off his cock. "It's just a hand job."

"I get the feeling we'll all be winners," I said, winking, as I pressed my butt against Jeff's cock.

Uncle Drew won the next hand, and I moved slowly towards them, shaking my tits the best I could as I walked. As I got closer, I noticed he held his dick in his hand, doing his best to discreetly masturbate under the table.

His cock looked dripping wet from the top of that big mushroom shaped head. He was soooo much bigger than Uncle Jeff, and soooo much thicker. My hand only closed about halfway around it as I knelt under the table to play with it.

I'm sure from the outside, it just seemed like a beautiful young girl bent over on her hands and knees to find something under the kitchen table. But as I got closer to Uncle Drew's big dick, my face barely touching it, he reached his other hand to the back of my head. With a thrust, he pushed his massive pink head against my lips.

For a second I didn't know what to do. I just felt his pre-cum smear against my lips. Then I opened my mouth, just a little bit, enough that the pressure on the back of my head forced my uncle deep into my mouth, gagging me a little.

"What's going on down there?" I heard my father ask.

My uncle moaned in response.

"Just making the most of my... last hand."

My uncle barely got the words out.

"Or making the most of his time without his hand," Jeff said.

I took his cock out of my mouth and crawled almost all the way under the table. It helped that no one could see what I was doing. I took my uncle back into my mouth, this time at my own pace. It was my first blow job and I didn't get very far down the shaft. I focused mostly on sucking what I could take and using my tongue to lick all over his head. I could feel in my mouth the ridges where his head became his shaft, if only because it was significantly smaller. I closed my lips around that head and moved back and forth, tugging at him. I felt him guide me deeper and deeper with his hand, until it was too much in my throat.

I coughed, drooling embarrassingly all over myself. At this moment, I certainly felt glad to be under the table. I wiped the spittle off my face and used the same hand to stroke my uncle. He was big enough to use both hands on, and in a few moments I reached down to gently grab his balls.

It didn't take long for him to start using my mouth again, almost like he was fucking it. I held on the best I could to his knees and tried to pull away, but he held my head tightly with both hands. I struggled for breath, desperately trying to breathe through my nose, and still he pounded his big dick into my mouth. I could feel drool running down both sides of my mouth, tears streaming out of my eyes.

I pushed back against his knees.

It was no good; he held me too tightly. And still as I looked down I saw I had only taken about half of him.

"Big D, I think your turn's over," said Uncle Terry.

Underneath the table, Uncle Drew let me go. I coughed and sputtered loudly.

"Are you alright, m'dear," asked Terry.

"Yes..." I called meekly. "Did you win?"

"Yes, the rest of them are about out. You take your time down there, don't worry about me," said Terry.

"Thanks, Uncle T," I called.

I sat underneath the table, catching my breath. I could hear the card playing overhead and knew a couple of hands had passed. Since no one asked, I also knew Terry was still winning. I crawled over to where my father was sitting, looking up and down his legs, wondering how far I would actually go.

If he noticed when I touched his shin, Daddy didn't have a reaction. I moved my hand slowly up his leg, touching his inner thigh delicately until I reached inside the small slit in his boxers.

Gently, I pulled out all of him, including his balls.

I don't know how exactly to describe my daddy's cock, except that it was everything that I thought a penis should be. He wasn't as large as Uncle Drew, nor uncircumcised and funny looking like Uncle Jeff. It looked like every drawing or picture in every health class, exactly what a penis should look like if drawn from memory.

His balls were bigger than Drew's, bigger than any I'd ever seen. So I started sucking there, running my tongue over every inch of him, kissing every single part of my daddy's cock.

I heard him gasp. I took his shaft in my hand, watching it grow as I deftly kissed his head. Unlike his brother, my father was perfectly proportioned. His head was only slightly larger than the rest of the shaft.

I never knew the actual size of anyone's penis. I'll leave that to egocentric boys measuring themselves in the bathroom with rulers. But if I was Goldilocks, Daddy's cock seemed the perfect size, certainly a little big, but not too big or too small.

After the pounding Uncle Drew gave my face, it was refreshing to take Daddy at my own pace. At first, I slowly closed my lips around his head. At least after Uncle Drew, I thought I knew what men wanted. I felt him tickle the back of my throat as I nearly took all of him in my mouth. Daddy bucked his cock further into me, encouraging me. Pulling him out to breathe, I went right back to sucking him. I buried my face again on his cock, feeling his pubic hair against my nose.

I was determined to make myself please Daddy however he wanted. I went faster and faster, and when I couldn't, when I needed a breath, I used my hand to jerk him like I had Uncle Jeff and kept his head in my mouth. It never took long for me to regain my breath, and again I greedily sucked my Daddy.

I wanted to be his good girl. I wanted to please him like my mother had. I even imagined him calling me by her name as he made love to me.

And then I dismissed the thought.

I wanted to be more than Karen to him. I wanted to be his little slut, his whore of a daughter who fulfilled even his darkest fantasies.

I knew what men wanted. I had seen lesbian and gang bang porn, and considered it all an exciting way to earn Daddy's affection.

"Oh God, Katie!" Daddy said.

And so, with everyone knowing what I was doing, I kept sucking faster and faster. His cock was in my mouth, so wet and hard. The consequences of what I was doing barely occurred to me until I felt the first spurt of Daddy's cum hit the back of my throat.

He seemed to shudder as it happened, making a barely audible sound. I nearly choked, but I knew guys loved girls who swallowed, so I forced myself to keep sucking. After the third or fourth shot, I lost count, my mouth filled with his warm cum, nearly dripping out onto my lips. I did my best to swallow then took the pulsing cock out from my mouth.

One last spasm came from his shaft and a few small drops of cum landed on my lower lips. With my finger, I wiped it off and placed the rest of my Daddy's semen in my mouth.

A few seconds later, I came out from under the table smiling. I sat down on the empty chair to see Terry make a motion about my mouth.