Daddy's Poker Chip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, Daddy... stop and just fuck my asshole like you want..."

"Are you sure? It might be too much."

"Just fuck me, Daddy! I want you to take a virgin hole tonight just like Uncle Terry."

At first it didn't seem to matter how he positioned himself. My asshole just would not open for him. His perfect head aligned just right, and still it wouldn't squeeze through my extra tight opening. I winced as he tried to force it, still nothing. Then agony.

"Oh God! Daddy, it hurts, that hurts so bad, it's too big."

Inside of me I felt each cock bumping against each other from the other side. Neither of them moved, staying perfectly still as I adjusted to being used in each of my holes.

The tears started welling in my eyes.

"You want us to stop?" Daddy asked.

I paused for second and started to cry a little

"No... I want to try... It was worse going in."

This was true. Even as my Daddy slowly worked each inch deeper and deeper, it never hurt as bad as it did when he first took my anal cherry. Unlike my pussy, I had never, ever tried doing anything with my asshole. It really never occurred to me. But as they both stuffed me, I started giving in to the pain. It never went away, and I knew I couldn't last long. It just turned me on to be an object, to have these older men treat me like a toy and take me in whatever way they wanted.

"Breathe, honey," said Uncle Terry.

"I'm trying," I said, a little irritated.

"Reach out and touch your clit, baby... it will help," Daddy said.

I started rubbing circles around my little button, like I did when I masturbated, touching Terry's cock just barely as he moved inside of me. Both of them kept going slow, which is the only way this worked. Eventually, my body started to feel the pleasure, though more psychologically. The pain remained a constant presence. The only way to control it was to own it, to incorporate the pressure into my new identity.

"You like fucking me like this, Daddy? You like violating and using your baby girl's asshole? You like it too, don't you, Uncle Terry? God I can feel both your cocks at once, and it's like they're fucking me together. So go ahead and fuck me. Double penetrate your little slut. You've been waiting a long time, haven't you Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl..."

"Since I got boobs, you all wanted to see them, and now they're yours. Every hole is yours. So don't even think about your lovely daughter, Daddy. Oh, fuck. Just think about how you and your friends are going to cum in every one of my holes, whether I like it or not."

I felt myself getting closer and closer to coming. Somehow debasing myself, telling everyone in the room exactly what I was made me even hotter. I still felt an almost burning sensation in my ass, but my arousal helped.

"Oh God, Daddy, oh fuck! You're so deep in my little hole. God it hurts so bad, Daddy!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No, Daddy, no don't you dare fucking stop! Keep fucking me. Daddy. Fill me up with your Daddy cum. Breed your daughter's tight asshole for the first time."

"Oh, God..." said Uncle Jeff.

"Get over here and cum on me. That's all I am right? Just three holes for you to fuck? Well I've got another hole open. Fuck it, Uncle Jeff!"

At this point they threw me around like a rag doll again. Uncle Terry drove into me more gently, barely moving his big dick inside me. But my father lost control, pounding into my ass from behind as I clutched my arms around Terry's neck. It didn't matter anymore what I could take. I no longer had any control.

And I loved it.

By the time Uncle Jeff squatted down and rammed his cock into my mouth, I could barely hold myself back. I was on the edge a thousand times, needing over and over again to climax, and knowing everything would need to stop once I did.

My arousal was the only thing overpowering the pain. I wanted it in every hole, and I quickly deep throated Uncle Jeff down to his balls. Like Terry and my Daddy, he quickly forgot every ounce of consideration. Jeff grabbed me roughly by the pigtails and used them again as fuck handles. He forced me deeper and deeper on his cock, faster and faster, and I needed it.

Unabashedly, tears streamed down my face, mixing with spit, saliva and pre-cum. I knew I looked like a mess, like a used a whore, and the sensation of being used simultaneously in all three holes finally pushed me over the edge. For what seemed like hours, I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. I had to pull Jeff from my mouth so as not to risk biting down as I thrashed back and forth on each cock. Uncle Terry and my Daddy pushed me together between them, never stopping even as the waves of pleasure rushed all the way to my head. Still in the midst of my orgasm, I yelled at Jeff.

"Cum on me! Oh God, please cum on your dirty little slut."

And as I continued bucking, riding out the last moments of tingling pleasure, I felt Uncle Jeff let go, as if those were the magic words he needed. I looked at his cock as it shot me in the face, the first streak hitting above the eye. The next two landed in my open mouth, but I had no plans to swallow. His last few drops dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts, and I let the line of spit and cum drip down onto my tits.

Maybe it was the buildup of the night's worth of teasing, maybe he just shot like this all the time, whatever the reason, Uncle Jeff covered my face and tits in his cum.

"Lick it clean!"

And I did as I was ordered, swallowing the last drops.

"I need you to cum, Daddy."

"I'm trying, honey. I've already cum today."

"Daddy, it hurts, it's too much. I need you to cum in me..."

Again, I choked back the tears from my cum covered face.

"Let me pull out," offered Terry, and suddenly I could breathe again.

It still hurt, but I felt like I could manage. I kept up with the dirty talk and the begging, praying it made things hotter for them.

"Please Daddy, I'm trying to be a good girl. No one's ever been in my ass before. And you have such a big cock, Daddy...."

"I'm getting close..."

I begged shamelessly.

"Breed me, Daddy, breed my little hole with your Daddy cum. Please, Daddy, I need your cum, Daddy... I need it sooooo bad... please, Daddy... just cum... fuck me as hard... fuck me as hard as you want... just cum."

I don't know if I was crying, moaning, or screaming. And though I wanted that big daddy dick out of my ass, I wanted more to please him, to show him I would be a good little girl, someone who could take my mother's place, and make up for the years he spent raising me.

Still, as much as I wanted it, each thrust seemed to tear into me.

"Do it as fast or hard as you need, Daddy, just please cum in my little hole! I can't take much more!"

The moments dragged out, tears and drops of cum fell from my face as I struggled on my hands and knees from every thrust. After what seemed like forever, he moved inside me four more times, harder and slower than before. It took me a second, but I felt my Daddy's cum filling my tiny little hole.

I looked back at him, my face a mess of cum, and saw him smile lovingly back, his cock still buried deep inside my ass.

"I love you, Daddy," I said.

"I love you too, baby girl," he said.

"But please take your cock out. It really does hurt!"

He pulled out slowly, and somehow the worst part was when he finally pulled out. Just like when his head first went in, Daddy hurt the worst when his head left my throbbing hole. As bad as it felt at times, I knew I would want another cock up my ass soon. I would get better at this and one day take as many cocks as Daddy wanted as long as he wanted.

But right now, I was ready for them to finish with me.

As the cum leaked a little from my used hole, I got up from my hands and knees, trying to clench my bottom shut. My legs moved like they were made of jelly, so I found myself on my knees, resting on my heels.

Thankfully, the carpet in the living room actually felt good, though I doubted I could stay like this forever. I motioned over to Uncle Drew, who looked ready to explode.

"Come over here, Uncle Drew. I think it's your turn," I put my index finger in my mouth, and pulled seductively on my lower lip.

"Oh yeah," Uncle Drew said, his hand never leaving his cock. "What do you want?"

"Whatever you want to do to me," I said, fully enjoying my role. "Take this girl you once had on your knees and put me in my place... on my knees covered in your cum."

Uncle Drew needed no more prompting. It didn't seem to bother him that I still wore Uncle Jeff's cum all over my face and tits or that his brother's cum leaked out of my ass and onto the stockings still covering my thighs. He shoved his cock deep in my throat, and to my surprise, I did not gag this time. He didn't take long. After using my pigtails to fuck my face for a few pumps, he pulled out.

Instead, he barely used my mouth, rubbing it all over my lips as he stroked himself faster and faster. I licked the tip where I could, and he slapped his cock all over my face. A few times, he let me suck on the head for a few seconds, then I licked and sucked on his balls as he pointed himself up.

"I'm gonna cum..." Drew barely said.

"Cum, Uncle Drew... do it. Cum all over my face and tits. I bet Aunt Linda never lets you do this. I bet you wanted me for a long time. That's why you started this."

"Oh yes..." He said.

"Then cum on me... cum on your niece. She's already had your big cock in her mouth all night. Give her what you want. Cum all over your pretty niece. Cum all over her face!"

My dirty talk pushed him over the edge. His semen didn't shoot out in ropes; it almost seemed to rain, spraying all over me. Drops of cum fell over every inch of me, mixing with the mess Uncle Jeff already made on my face and breasts. This time, the cum spurted from his cock without any sense of aim, other than to cover as much of me as possible.

It landed all over me as I knelt waiting with my mouth wide open. Not much of it landed anywhere near my tongue though. My pigtails and hair, my forehead, my eyes, my chin, my neck, and all the way down to my breasts were all covered in drops and streams of cum.

I was beginning to see how much a girl could do with the right words.

I sucked the last few drops from my uncle's dick before begging Terry to finish inside me. I had been on birth control for years and wanted more than anything to feel cum in every one of my holes.

Uncle Terry laid me down on the carpet, not bothering to even wipe off the cum still fresh and dripping on my body. My pussy still ached from being used, but even as he entered, it was nothing like being double teamed. He started slowly, gently brushing my hair even as he must've felt the cum in it. As he went faster, again my pussy started to welcome the attention. I spread my legs further and bucked up against him, pushing him deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Oh God, Uncle Terry, make me cum. I want to cum one more time, wearing every load my uncles gave me."

As I moved, I tasted a few drops of cum running to my mouth. I licked my lips, tasting Uncle Drew or Uncle Jeff, and realizing I didn't know whose it was suddenly brought me over the edge. I bounced wildly, screaming as I gave into my own pleasure.

"Oh my God! Thank you, Daddy!!"

"Fuck... I'm going to cum too.."

Barely able to speak, I somehow answered him.

'God ahead, Uncle Terry... fill me with your seed. Breed my pussy, black Daddy."

And for the first time in my life, a man's seed entered my pussy. With my orgasm, I felt as though my lips were squeezing out every last drop of him. Uncle Terry came with such force, pounding into me one or two more times before he stopped, looking directly into my eyes.

"Did you like that?" He asked.

"Oh God, I loved it," I said as he pulled out. And as the cum ran down my leg and mixed with my Daddy's.

I couldn't tell which was his and which was my father's.

From his armchair, Daddy smiled at me, looking down at the hot mess he knew hours ago as his innocent little daughter. He went to the table and came back with his phone, taking a picture of me, then posing me on my knees with my two middle fingers in between my lips.

Soon my uncles joined in. I posed in every direction: on my knees, on my back, looking over my shoulder, with my pussy and ass spread to show the cum leaking out. Each picture showed just how I'd been used. Jeff even took a video. When they were done, I cleaned myself up the best I could, licking up the biggest loads from my fingers. This seemed to turn on my uncles again, but I was all used up.

"I think Katie needs to get to bed, guys," Daddy said.

Even with matted hair and a face still glistening from the drying cum, my uncles all hugged and kissed me goodbye. Still naked except for my stockings, I wondered what, if anything, they would tell their wives. After that, Daddy and I showered together. I undid my hair and let him scrub down my body like a princess. Of course, he paid special attention to my breasts and had to stop a few times to suck on each nipple.

I snuggled up with him on his king-size bed that night. Instead of pajamas, I wore one of his oversized T-shirts. Though it covered me, it barely concealed the bottom of my ass, which would peak out anytime I bent over. In the middle of the night, I felt Daddy's hands squeezing each of my nipples. He positioned himself on top of me and I spread my legs, grimacing for a gangbang style pounding. Instead he slowly made love to his daughter, never minding the cum still dripping out of each hole.

"I love you, baby girl," he said, right before he came.

And for the second time in one day, a man emptied his cock inside my tight, virginal pussy. While I felt too tired and sore myself, I was glad to just feel Daddy inside me, even if he didn't spurt much at all.

"I love you too, Daddy," I cooed.

"I'm sorry if the boys were too rough," he said.

He snuggled against me, and I could feel his cock deflating against my ass as we spooned.

"No, Daddy, they were just right. I love the way they used me. Can I do it again?"

"Only if we keep quiet about it.."

And we did.

Poker night went the same way. I would tease my uncles until they couldn't take it anymore, and then someone would win my pussy for the night. My daddy never lost anything again, thanks to his dirty little poker chip.

Over the next few months, I tried every angle, every position, and every way to get off. As time went on, each man went home with videos and pictures of me doing anything they wanted.

I was Daddy's little slut.

But even now that I can look through hundreds of pictures and videos of me on my knees swallowing cock, getting double penetrated, and wearing cum all over my body, it's a short video that always makes me orgasm when I can't put my Daddy's dick in me.

Uncle Jeff recorded it the very first night.

At first you can only see the floor, homemade porn always starts at a weird angle. The camera pans up, and I'm kneeling in the living room. You see the top of my head first; my eyes are all red, stinging from tears and cum. Though it's hard to notice, if you zoom in you can see cum all over my face. There's three streaks on my chin clearly visible as I look up at the camera. It always turns me on that I don't know whose it is.

"Stand up, baby girl."

It's my Daddy's voice.

I do and the camera shows the streaks of cum from my chin drip down onto my tits, which also glisten with my uncles' handiwork. Jeff takes a step back now and you can see every inch of me... my brown hair barely held together in the pigtails, my beautiful blue eyes, those round B-cup tits, and even how hard my nipples are. You can't see it in the video, but my Daddy motions for me to turn around, which I do like I am twirling on stage.

"Bend over," Daddy asks... and I do.

"Spread that ass open for Daddy."

And I do, showing off as Jeff zooms in on the cum leaking from my little hole. Bending over, you can also see the lips of my pussy, leaking more of Uncle Terry's cum from being freshly fucked.

"What happened to my innocent little girl?"

"You fucked me, Daddy!" I say laughing. "And so did all my uncles..."

Then the video cuts off.

And I always cum...