Daddy's Poker Chip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get it.

"What do you mean, Uncle T?" I asked.

"He means you have your Dad's cum on your face," Uncle Drew said.

"Oh God!" I said mortified, as if I somehow expected them not to know what I was doing. Still, it was different showing everyone what I had done. I ran my hands all over my face, trying to scoop up anything I missed, then rubbed the rest on my plaid skirt.

"Well, Daddy, I think we've got a dirty girl here," said Uncle Drew. "Maybe even a bad little girl."

"Maybe so," said Daddy. "It's whatever she wants to be."

"I'm whatever y'all want me to be," I said, bouncing my bare tits up-and-down.

"Well then," said Uncle Drew. "I think this bad girl needs a spanking for not cleaning up all her daddy's cum. Only bad sluts don't swallow every drop."

"C'mon Drew..." Daddy said.

"No, he's right, Daddy." I said walking back over to him. "I have been a bad girl. I didn't swallow all of your cum, Daddy. I left some dripping down my face. And soon I'm going to have cum all over me. I'm a bad little slut, Daddy, and you need to punish me."

I enjoyed the submission. I leaned over on my father's lap, looking back up into his eyes. My father started to raise his arm back, only to be stopped when Uncle Drew grabbed him.

"You can't spank her like that, Daddy," said Uncle Drew. "Bad sluts need to be spanked bare ass."

He lifted up my skirt, taking a second for himself to squeeze both of my round ass cheeks as he exposed them. The air suddenly felt very cool with my bare bottom exposed to all of my uncles as I laid across my father's lap, wiggling my cheeks in anticipation.

I looked away from my Daddy. All of my uncles were openly stroking themselves except Terry.

"Go ahead, Chuck," said Uncle Drew. "Punish your daughter for being such a dirty slut."

I yelped as I felt the first blow on my right cheek and then whimpered as I felt the red mark burning.

"Now, now," said Uncle Drew. "Good girls count and thank their daddy for each spanking. Start again."

Another hard blow, and I heard the audible slapping sound. This time I found myself letting out something close to squeal.

But I found it in me to speak.

"Thank you, Daddy," I gasped. "One."

This only encouraged him. He reared back again; this time I looked at his arm in anticipation, sure that this next strike would destroy my bottom. My ass shook as he spanked the right check again, adding to the pain I already felt.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said again. "Two."

It felt so sexy, being such a used little whore for everyone at the table. He spanked me again, hard enough that I couldn't help but wiggle as if I didn't want more.

Another three smacks in succession, my Daddy making sure to hit every inch of my now throbbing bottom.

"Thhhank you, Daddy," I barely got out. "Three, four, and five,"

By the time I counted out ten, my ass felt like it was on fire. Later, I would see for myself the handprints Daddy left all over my tight, naughty little ass. In the moment, the tears welled up in my eyes, but I held myself together like a good girl.

"Thank, thank you, Daddy," I said, almost in tears. "Ten Daddy, have I been punished enough?"

Uncle Drew chimed in.

"I don't know... what were you being punished for?"

"For.. being a bad girl?" I said, hoping it was the right answer.

"A bad slut. You were a bad girl and a bad slut. Do you want to be a good little girl?"

I nodded.

"Then tell us all what you are," Uncle Drew said.

I looked up at my Daddy with my biggest doe eyes, a look I hadn't tried in years. My skirt was still pulled up so everyone could see my reddening ass, and my tits hung over his knee as I cocked my head.

"Tell me..." Daddy whispered.

"I want to be your good girl, Daddy. I'm sorry I was such a bad little slut."

"How were you a bad little slut?" Uncle Drew asked.

"I didn't swallow all of Daddy's cum..." I said, and added "And I have been teasing all of my uncles all night."

"Good girl," said Uncle Drew, and he started tenderly rubbing my ass, relieving most of the pain.

"Whose turn is it with me?" I asked, sitting up on Daddy's lap.

"That's right. She doesn't know," said Uncle Jeff.

"The game ended while you were under the table," said Uncle Terry.

"Well... So who won?"

"Uh... That would be Uncle Terry.." said Daddy.

Uncle Terry looked at his shoes, making me feel awkward about the whole thing.

"Do not want me, Uncle Terry?" I asked, moving towards him.

"I do," Terry said softly. "But are you sure you want it this way? It's not too late to say no."

"What do you mean it's not too late? We're out 10 grand!" Uncle Jeff complained.

"You didn't win."

And suddenly, I heard how frightening Uncle Terry could be.

"You already got more than your money's worth. Now I won, and I don't want it to be about the fucking money. Are we gonna have an issue?"

Uncle Jeff shook his head.

"Yes I want you, Katie, a lot more than I'm letting on. Maybe because I've got daughters a little younger than you. But you tell me what you want," Uncle Terry said.

I thought for a second, or at least acted like it.

"I want you. And I want you to fuck me like you won me. Then I want to make all of you cum. But I don't want anyone to think less of me. I don't mind the dirty talk... it... it kinda turns me on. Just when it's over, I don't really want you to think of me as a whore. I love you all and want you to still love me, even if we show it in different ways."

Everyone nodded along, but it was Terry who spoke.

"No one is going to think any less of you, honey. Hell, if anybody is wrong here, it's us. Your father and a bunch of dirty old men taking advantage of you. You have nothing to feel embarrassed about; we all love you no matter what."

"Then come over here, Uncle Terry and get your prize. I want it on the table where you won me."

"Okay then," said Terry. " But if you need a break or to stop, we stop, no problem."

"C'mere," I said, sitting in front of him on the edge of the table.

Any reservations he had disappeared as his lips met mine. He started passionately and slowly and then when I matched him, started using more force. I had never been kissed like this. His powerful arms gripped me near my biceps, and I could feel their strength, though he never hurt me. In his arms, I really felt like a little girl again, even as I also felt more like a woman than ever before.

As he moved his lips to my neck, he laid me gently down on the table. His knees positioned between my legs, as another one of my uncles helped lift my skirt up. I reached for him and missed, not quite stretching far enough to feel anything but his thigh. Instead I started rubbing my clit, writhing on the table for everyone to see.

I looked up and saw Uncle Terry pull down his boxers. At first, I couldn't make him out, or maybe I mistook it for part of his leg. Even hanging flaccid, Terry dwarfed even Uncle Drew's cock. I know my mouth was hanging open, but I couldn't help it. He started to stroke himself, grew to nearly the length of a ruler, and still didn't seem completely hard. The width was just as shocking, and as sure as I felt that he would split me in two, I also knew I wanted him inside me, at least for a little while.

He moved forward to press the head of his cock against me. I had never seen a black cock before, not really even in porn, but looking at Terry's, I knew they were for me. If anything though, I was grateful the size of his head seemed about the same as the rest of him. I don't know how anyone could have taken anything bigger. I felt him rub against my pussy lips and moaned loudly at the sensation.

He still hadn't quite stiffened all the way.

"Is it too big?" Terry asked.

"It might be... I've got such a tight, little pussy," I said, then I leaned up to kiss him again. "I want you anyways... just go slow."

I couldn't tell if the wetness spreading around my pussy came from his cock or how excited I felt. But down there was drenched. I felt him move a finger inside me, slowly exploring my tiny opening. He worked his way so slowly my lips seemed to naturally part and I barely noticed him until he fit the whole digit inside of me. I rocked my hips back and forth on his finger, wanting more. He gave it to me, putting another finger inside me; this time I gasped as it entered. As he pushed in and out of me, he also circled, stretching me out to be fucked.

My pussy felt so empty as he moved his fingers out from me. He placed two hands on my hips as he positioned himself, and again I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my dripping sex. He put one hand on his giant dick and guided himself to my parting lips. He pushed himself forward and I grimaced. He seemed not to be in the right position, and I didn't know how to make him fit.

Uncle Terry lowered his big black cock a little more and pushed again...

"Jesus God!" I cried out as just the head entered me.

"Too much?"

"Give me more!" I said, panting. "I need to take all of it."

Other hands helped spread my legs as I struggled to take both the length and width of him. Of course it hurt. I whimpered with the pain and moaned with desire. But I wanted it all. I had teased my uncles, had teased my daddy, and had pranced around like a dirty little whore all night. I deserved to be used, even if it hurt my little hole.

Still I marveled at the size, looking down to see that I had only taken half of it. I felt so full. And as he worked his way in, I started to feel more pleasure than pain. Though truthfully it would be days before I walked without feeling a special soreness between my thighs.

"God, it's so big!" I moaned.

"How do you feel, baby girl?"

"Give it to me, Uncle Terry..." I whispered.

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me, Uncle Terry! Put your big black cock all the way inside my little girl pussy! It's yours! You won me.."

"Good girl," he said and finished putting the rest of his cock in me.

"OOOOOHH MY GOD! Daddy, he's so big!" I yelled, turning to make eyes at my father who stood watching and stroking himself.

"I'm your big black daddy princess, and you're going to please me."

"Yes, Daddy..." I gasped as he started to pull out.

At first I felt relief, as the muscles inside me relaxed, then a worse pain as he slammed himself back inside me, burying himself deeply. This time, he wasn't gentle, and he didn't let up when he heard me scream.

His cock moved back and forth inside of me, harder and harder, faster and faster, pulling almost all the way out before impaling me again. I saw stars, and my body flopped around like a rag doll. More hands grabbed me, feeling my tits, pushing down on my shoulders, making me keep fucking Terry no matter how much I flailed and moved.

And then the pain was over. I grabbed on tightly to Terry's muscular ass and started pulling myself towards him, desperate for more. Suddenly he couldn't go deep enough inside of me. Such an intense pleasure spread through my thighs, as if nothing would ever fully satisfy it. I was so glad to be their whore and had to say something to let them know how good it felt to finally be used in all the ways I dreamt about.

"Oh God... it feels so good, black Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Fuck that pussy, Daddy. Please make me cum! Make me cum on that big black cock! I need it so bad, Daddy."

"Your Daddy decides when you come," Terry said with effort as he kept plunging into my tight little body.

"Yes, Daddy. Whatever you want, however you want, just use me."

"Good girl..." I heard my father say in the background.

"I... have... more... holes... daddy...." I said, barely managing the words as Terry pounded me. "Please let my uncles use me! I want to be everyone's whore!"

The gropes became more profound, and I could feel every finger. Hands reached down towards my vagina, only to rip my soiled skirt in half, pulling the pieces from my body. I looked over and saw Uncle Drew moving towards my head as I lay pinned to the table, the big head of his cock moving again towards my mouth. Greedily I sucked it, barely able to do more than lick the head as Terry pounded into me.

I had barely swallowed Uncle Drew's bulbous head when I felt another hand on my cheek, pulling my face in the other direction. Uncle Jeff stood smiling, his foreskin pulled back, waiting for his turn. I fit him in easier and even starting bobbing my head up and down on his cock as I got fucked. I used my right hand to stroke Jeff in and out of my mouth, spitting on his dick to keep it wet. As I did this, Uncle Drew pulled my left hand to him. I wish I could have seen myself: my pussy getting mercilessly fucked by a big black cock with another in my mouth, and an extra dick in my hand.

Both of my uncles treated my body as though they were competing for my mouth. Instead of me sucking them, they were really fucking my face. Uncle Drew would pull me to his side and start pumping himself in my mouth for a few strokes before Uncle Jeff pulled me back to the other side, leaving Drew's cock bouncing on my cheek until he could pull me back.

I did very little of the work, except for struggling to breathe.

Then Uncle Terry pulled me away by my shoulders. I was now sitting on the edge of the table, completely naked except for my stockings as he worked his way deeper and deeper inside of me. His fingers ran down the cleft of my ass until he spread my cheeks apart. I felt his index finger tease my tiniest hole, running up and down my little rosebud.

Inadvertently, the sensation caused me to almost leap into him.

He caught me effortlessly, holding me by my butt as I wrapped my legs around his muscular body. Uncle Terry lifted me and fucked me as if I was suspended by swing, instead of just bouncing in his arms. I arched my back and started to feel powerful sensations creeping through my body. I didn't know how much longer I could hold back anymore. I needed to cum. I needed to know what the orgasm would feel like on a cock instead of a vibrator.

"Uncle Terry..." I whispered. "You are going to make me cum."

"You need to ask, baby girl," he said effortlessly as though he wasn't holding me in his arms.

"Uncle Terry, can I please come? I've been a good little girl, haven't I? Haven't I taken your big black cock all inside my little girl pussy? Don't I deserve to cum?"

"Wrong Daddy," he said. "Get over here, Chuck! Your daughter has something to ask."

My Daddy walked up quickly, hard again from all the activity.

"What do you need to ask me, Katie?" he said.

"Daddy...." I said, barely holding back my orgasm. "Can I please..."

"Please what?"

"I have been such a good girl tonight. I will let all of your friends use me anyway they want. Can I please cum now please, Daddy?"

"Ask me again."

"Oh God... please, Daddy.... Please I need to cum sooo bad. He's so big, daddy... it feels so good... please, Daddy let me... Oh God!"

It was too late. I felt my body reacting without my Daddy's approval. My pussy clenched down with a big black cock inside of me, my eyes closed, and my mouth let out a loud cry that must've woken the neighbors. My whole body spasmed, feeling the pleasure from deep inside. Barely conscious, I heard my daddy's voice through the haze of my orgasm.

"What are you doing, baby girl?"

"Cumming... I'm cumming, Daddy.."

"Daddy's never seen you cum before. You look so beautiful, Katie."

"I'm... I'm sorry, Daddy," I said, as I regained a little composure. "I tried to wait."

Still riding Terry's cock, my Daddy grabbed me with both hands and turned my head to kiss me. As his lips parted mine, his tongue swirled into my mouth. I kissed him back.

"I always wanted to force you," he said.

Terry asked to change positions, and we moved into the living room. Pretty soon, I found myself bent over the couch, feeling his giant dick enter me doggy style. From this position, I found he couldn't go in as far or as fast and told my uncle when he started to bottom out. On my other end, my uncles again took turns with my mouth, spit roasting me one at a time. From this angle I could do a better job and even deep-throated Uncle Jeff.

Still, Terry wasn't quite gentle, and I loved how he kept playing rough. He used both hands to pull my pigtails, calling them fuck handles as he pushed me back into him. The men all laughed at this. As Jeff and Drew took turns in my mouth, my father only watched from his recliner, content to smile at me as he watched his daughter used by his closest friends.

My second orgasm came as Jeff held his hands on my head, choking me on his prick as Uncle Terry slowly pounded me from behind. Without being able to speak a word, all I could do was give a muffled moan from my stuffed mouth as my body vibrated again with the orgasm. I wondered if anyone noticed, or even cared, until I heard Terry breathe into my ear.

" I know you just came little girl, but sluts don't get to decide when they're done. No one cares if a sluts cums. Their only job is to make their Daddies cum. I love you, Katie when you have your clothes on, but like this, you are just three holes for Daddy to cum in."

I started to come again after hearing this.

"Say it..." Terry said.

I popped Uncle Drew's cock out of my mouth and yelped.

"I am just three holes for daddy to cum in!"

Uncle Drew smiled down at me.

"I've only seen two used..."

My daddy got up to leave, only to come back with a small black bottle. I felt Terry pull out of me and lay out on his back. Without waiting, I grabbed Terry's cock and stuck it in my mouth. I hadn't sucked him yet and wanted to taste my own pussy. I licked up and down the massive black shaft, tasting myself. I'm not sure what I expected. Although it wasn't bad, it certainly did not taste sweet, just sort of odd. Either it's an acquired taste or I'm not a natural lesbian.

I could only swallow about half of it before almost retching. My mouth couldn't take that dick like my pussy. So I positioned myself over him and holding his cock, lowered myself down on it. I gasped again as if being filled for the first time. And in this position, again I could take all of it. I leaned forward and pressed my tits against his chest. He grabbed my throat with his hand and kissed me as I started rocking back and forth.

"Oh God... This is the best yet, Daddy," I said looking at my father.

My father nodded from his easy chair.

"How many holes do you have?" asked Terry as he grabbed my nipples with each hand.

"Three..."

I didn't know if I could take it in my ass though.

"And we are gonna use all three," he said.

"I don't know..."

"Relax... we will be gentle. Who do you want in there first?"

I looked around and asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Can I have my Daddy?"

"Sure, Princess," Uncle Terry said.

Daddy got up and moved behind me, still hard just from watching. The others gave my mouth a break, and his cock brushed against my lower back. His finger moved slowly down the middle of my ass, feeling cold and wet as it massaged my tight little hole.

Then his finger shot inside of me.

"FUCK! OW! Take it out, Daddy! Please... it hurts, Daddy!"

The pain vanished as he pulled out, whispering in my ear.

"Now be a good little girl, Katie; it's going to hurt a little at first, but you'll get used to it."

"Okay, Daddy..." I whimpered. "I'll try."

I bit my lip as he put another finger in. Unlike my pussy, my asshole did not want to cooperate, especially with Terry's dick still slowly moving inside of me. Bent over against my uncle, I'm sure Daddy got a great view of both of my holes. Although he went gently, the burning inside my tight, little bubble bottom only got worse as he worked another finger inside of me.

Even with just two fingers and plenty of lube, I was nearly in tears.