Daddy's PrettyPink Princess Hotwife

Info
A Hotwife Freeuse Erotic Story, Daddy Dom/sub Style.
189 words
4.03
11.2k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers

Daddy's Pretty Pink Princess Hotwife Party. Meet Maria. Maria is the new hotwife that Harry, her Daddy Dom, has interested her in being. Once Maria agrees to try out the freeuse hotwife role, Daddy sets up a party with all his male friends. Maria is very excited and slips on the sheer pink lingerie dress Daddy picked out for her to wear at the party. As she says, "It's like swiss cheese!" There's a perfectly delicious reason for this! She will soon come to find out.

Daddy gets a pre-party treat from Maria's mouth. Then, at the party, Maria expands her sexuality and explores her humiliation and being used kinks. Pleasure abounds all around, especially for Maria! But in the end, it's Daddy's turn to reclaim his Goddess sub and make her 'his sub' again. Oh, the sheer luscious deliciousness!

Hey Listeners,

Enjoy this power exchange Dom/sub hotwife story I created right off the top of my head... it's erotic improv sex scene time--so all you grammar police take a hike! This was live narration I created on the spot and damn did I have fun!

Hugs,

Ruan Willow

--:--
--:--
1.0
RuanWillow
RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Tigerfan701Tigerfan7016 months ago

I think you are HAF! I think the story was great. Daddy voice was a little distracting. You may want to consider a collab. That would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My fucking face hurt by the time I finished this audio. Hilarious and hot 😂. Your Daddy voice was the clencher, did not hear it once without laughing my ass off 10 ⭐!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Date A story of a woman finally giving in to a dominant male.in BDSM
Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01 A princess is ravaged by orcs & enjoys it.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Astaroth Awakens Ch. 01 Demon awakens and claims his first succubus.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Muse Ch. 01 A court musician squirms at the hands of a princess.in Erotic Couplings
Broken Promise She has to make it up to Him for breaking her promise.in BDSM
More Stories