All Comments on 'Daddy's Prom Queen'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy sh*t!

This is so wrong on every level. I loved it! Hope there's a sequel with these two.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I have no idea why this story is posted in the "anal" category and hope to have that corrected. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Please tell me they figure out some way to get back at the bitch! I hate it when assholes win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anal?

Obviously an incest story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An ok story

You were on the right track but took it a bit too far. The matching of flat chested woman and under endowed men is so wonderful. Both gain confidence and pleasure.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
good but it got away from you

I too am a lover of rail thin small breasted women, especially tall ones. I agree that this should have been posted in Incest rather thnx Anal, but I'm guessing that was a mistake. anyhow, your story started good and hot, but then took too many turns near the end. It was also disappointing because I kept waiting for him to snake that tiny dick up her pert young ass, due to the category. Good effort though.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody

... for the kind words. As I mentioned before, I don't know why it's in the anal category since it has nothing to do with anal and is obviously incest, so if you read the story anticipating that, I'm sorry. I am happy that people are reading and seeming to be enjoying it despite it all.

I have notified literotica about this and hope it will be corrected soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great daughter

should have started fucking her at age 16 if she was ripe, or at least oral sex

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
liked it alot

I'd really like it if you wrote more to this story, I wanna know what happens...

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Good read

Even though I haven't read this plotline in a while I enjoyed it. I hope part two finds the ex getting hers and Dad and daughter doing well.

radicalred6179radicalred6179almost 7 years ago
More

It's a good start #!!!

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Twist

Plot twist at the end! Was not expecting that! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad...

Although it kind of went off the rails in the epilogue.

comptonangelescomptonangelesalmost 3 years ago

It started going quite downhill after the part where they get caught....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having dated a very hot lady with AA sized breasts for 4 1/2 years, this story is right in my wheelhouse. Though her tits are tiny, her nipples are wonderfully large and extremely sensitive. We're still friends, but she wasn't "feeling the chemistry" so we mutually parted but I still miss those lovely boobies 13 years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous