Daddy's Prostitute

Story Info
Chloe is struggling to pay her bills, dad has an offer.
1.8k words
4.33
20.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ats12282
ats12282
10 Followers

My dad has never been in my life consistently. My parents divorced when I was 4, mainly because of his habit of running off for weeks with other women. Every few years I would see him, get a birthday card, whatever. I barely knew him, and didn't have many memories of him. But at age 24 I decided I wanted to rebuild the relationship, and over the course of the next few months we got to know each other more.

I'd fallen on hard times. It was winter so I wasn't making enough tips at my serving job. All my bills were piling up and late. I had no idea what to do. So I talked to my dad about it, not asking him for anything but venting and seeking advice. He owns his own mechanic business and makes pretty good money, so he offered to help me.

But his proposal was totally out of left field, something I never would have thought of or considered.

"Chloe, I'll give you $150 dollars if you just let me touch your nipples. That's all. Just let me touch them for a bit."

I absolutely did not know what to say - like, what the fuck! My own dad was offering me money for a sexual favor. It sickened me, I was insulted.

"Why the fuck would you ask me that dad?! That is so fucked up!"

He put his arm around my shoulder. "You can keep your shirt on. Just take off your bra, I'll do it over your shirt. Just for a bit. I just want to touch my daughter's nipples."

For some reason I started to consider it. It wasn't like we had a super strong, intense bond. I needed the money. It wasn't like he was asking to fuck me. It was just a little touching. It was easy money...

"...Okay, but you have a few minutes and that's it." I took off my bra underneath my shirt; my nipples had already been hard and the shirt was thin enough that you could see them well. I had not planned on any of this.

Without a word he got behind me and immediately started lightly stroking them over the shirt. I felt totally humiliated letting my dad do this, but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. I looked down and watched him do it, my nipples were so hard they hurt, and he was touching them so lightly it was almost like he was edging them. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes away.

Then he really got to work on them; he started massaging them, pinching them, flicking them. I started breathing hard and I got this hot feeling in the pit of my stomach. By this time more than a few minutes had passed, but I let him keep going. He went back to the light touches; he quickly but lightly flicked them over and over and over. I let out the tiniest whimper and realized I was turned on which made me feel guilty and disgusted. Still, I did not tell him to stop.

"Your nipples are so perky and sensitive," he said, "I'll pay you more if you take your shirt off and let me keep going."

My morals were slowly dying, I took my shirt off and he resumed. I watched him as he played with them, I was so confused inside - I needed the money above all else but I kept remembering it was my dad doing this. Initially that thought was disturbing but I kept thinking about it, and realized that I actually was getting turned on from it. I was getting turned on at the idea that it was my dad.

I accidentally let out a moan. "Does this feel good Chloe?"

"....I need the money. Don't get any ideas."

"Okay, since you need the money, I'll pay you another extra $200 if you take the rest of your clothes off and let me look at your pussy."

I couldn't believe he would ask me that. I thought about it and realized I wanted him to look at it, I wanted him to see every part of me. So I stripped and laid down and opened my legs.

"I want to see ALL of it, Chloe."

I spread it open with my fingers, so embarrassed. I was spreading my pussy open for my dad, and I was getting uncomfortably horny. I lifted the hood of my clit so he could get a better look. He got up close to it and admired it, the pussy he helped create.

"So many dads would be jealous right now. I'm so lucky to get to see my daughter's pussy."

"You think so? A lot of dads want to do this?" I doubted this, but men are preverts, it was possible.

"I know so. A few of my buddies and me have talked about it. Those guys wanna fuck their daughters. It's a lot more common than you think."

That turned me on more; thinking about how many dads must want to fuck their daughters.

"I wanna take pictures. I'll pay you extra," he said, taking out his phone.

By now I didn't care, I had totally let go and allowed myself to prostitute myself to my own dad. I gave him the okay and spread it open farther. He took several close shots and then asked me if he could get a wide shot with my face in it, I said yes, and he continued taking pictures. I was dripping wet and throbbing inside; I wanted him to have pictures to jack off to.

"Am I being a good daughter?" I asked, starting to have second thoughts again.

"You're a VERY good daughter," he said as he took more pictures. "More daughters should do this for their dads. It's a nice way to show appreciation."

He put his phone away and thought for a second. "I have more money for you but what I'm going to ask is on another level."

I felt my stomach get hot, I wondered what it was but felt like whatever it was I would probably say yes.

"I just want to stick the tip of my cock inside you. I think it's my fatherly right to see how you feel inside. Just the tip." He took his cock out before I could say yes. I was unsure so I had to think.

"You want to put it inside me...?" I said, my face bright red. He nodded. "....Okay, that's fine."

He lined it up and put the tip inside me. I was breathing heavily by now and agreed that it was his right as my father. He made me, he should be allowed to use my body. By me letting him, I felt like I was being a good daughter to him.

We stayed that way for a bit, I wanted to move my hips and get it further inside me but I didnt. Almost as if he was reading my mind, he stuck it in and out, over and over. I realized he didn't have a condom on while he was inside me, but that turned me on too; what if he came from this? Then it would be inside me.

"....Hey daddy?"

"Yes princess," he said, moving it in and out.

"Thank you for doing this, you're such a good dad for doing this, I think I owe it to you as your daughter. Dads should be allowed to do this."

He started panting and I could tell he was wanting to do more, but he kept going. He starting playing with my nipples again, the entire time praising me and telling me how good of a daughter I was.

"Oh Chloe," he moaned, "You're such a good slut for daddy."

I started instinctively moving my hips a little. "I'm a prostitute for you, daddy. I'm selling my body and letting you use my body for money."

"Any time you need money we can do this. If you let me fuck you I'll give you another $500."

I handed him a condom and he put it on. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to use one or not, but it was just in case.

I didn't say anything and kept moving my hips. He shoved the rest in and without a word I started fucking myself on it. I needed to keep talking to me.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me, daddy?"

"For years, baby. I used to jack off to your senior year cheerleading photos. I would imagine you in that outfit doing your cheer routine without panties," he said, fucking me harder. By now I made no effort to hide any moans. Thinking about my dad jacking off to my pictures drove me insane.

"I love letting my own dad fuck me," I moaned. He laid down so I could ride him. "I love being a prostitute for daddy. I love being a fuck toy for you." I began fucking myself on him so I could get his cock as deep as possible inside me.

"You should," he grabbed my hips and pushed me further onto his cock. "I love fucking my own daughter. You're my personal whore." I loved when he would emphasize that I was his daughter, it reminded me I was fucking my dad.

He laid me down and put my on my stomach and fucked me from behind. At this point I may have had bruises on my hips from how hard he was going and how hard he was grabbing me. I moaned as loud as I could and thanked him over and over for being a good father.

Suddenly his breathing got more and more erratic, he started moaning louder. I could tell he was getting close, and I couldn't wait.

"Oh god Chloe," he was pounding me by now. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't help myself."

I asked what he was talking about. "When you turned your back I took off the condom. I have to cum inside of you. I have to cum inside my daughter. " With that, he shot his load as deep as he could inside me.

My dad's cum was inside me. I was horrified and turned on and loved that he'd done that, took the condom off without me noticing.

"Daddy," I moaned. "I'm your slut. I'm your blowup doll, your cum dumpster, your fuck toy. I'm your little prostitute." I wanted him to talk horribly to me. "I want you to use me like a fleshlight."

He kept going, despite him already cumming, he stayed hard. "You're my daughter, of course you're my cumdump."

That sent me over the edge, hearing him say that. I came hard and intensly and let him keep going, I wanted him to use me as much as he wanted, that was my purpose as his daughter, to be his slut.

He inside me came again and collapsed. We laid like that for a while, and fell asleep.

Since then, that is how I pay my bills. I let my dad cum inside me for money, I became his own personal prostitute, and I don't feel bad about it.

ats12282
ats12282
10 Followers