Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna answered, "Your Daddy is such a good teacher!" She turned her face to me and slurped my cock back into her mouth for a moment. Then pulled her face away, making an audible popping sound as my cock came out of her mouth. "Teach me some more, sir!" Then she went back to sucking.

The turn on of having both of them worshiping my cock at the same time was too much. I felt my orgasm boiling up from deep inside me. I tried to hold it back, but I couldn't help erupting onto my two beautiful teenage cocksuckers.

When I came, I aimed for my new fucktoy's face. Some of my seed sprayed into Anna's mouth, but I also sprayed cum onto her sweet, delicate face.

"Ooh, Daddy!" said Eve disapprovingly. "You made such a big mess! Here -- let me clean it up!" She started licking the sperm off of her friend's face. Then she kissed Anna deeply on the mouth so they could share my cum. I reached out with both hands to stroke their heads, gently pulling both their heads toward my cock head. They took the hint: they continued kissing each other while simultaneously worshiping my dick and licking and slurping the last drops of my cum.

I stroked their heads approvingly, treating the two beautiful teens kneeling submissively at my feet as if they were my very own pet cocksuckers. "Good girls!" I sighed. "So fucking good! Keep licking your Master!"

By the time my wife came home a couple of hours later, we were just sitting down to dinner. Eve and Anna and I had all cleaned up and gotten dressed, and the two girls had cooperated in fixing veal piccata, another amazing Italian dish. For my part, I even had time to get a little more work done and submit my report before the close of business.

The meal was lovely. Kate seemed pleased to come home and find that, rather than engaging in more debauchery, Eve and I were instead entertaining a wholesome-looking friend of hers. She was surprised and a little pleased to encounter Anna's odd habit of calling Kate "ma'am" while calling me "sir". She was also happy to see Eve smiling innocently at the dinner table with a school friend. The whole evening seemed like a return to normalcy for the family.

After dessert, Anna said she needed to leave to get back to the girls' dorm at her college. At the door, she said warmly, "Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner, ma'am. It was nice meeting you." She hugged Eve goodbye, then turned and gave a warm hug to Kate as well.

Finally she turned to me. Instead of a simple hug like she'd given my wife, Anna reached up and put her arms around my neck. Then she climbed into my arms, lifting first one leg then the other and wrapping them around my waist. Without even thinking about it, I automatically put my hands under her ass cheeks to support her weight as I held her in my arms.

Kate watched goggle-eyed as Anna said to me, "Thank you for having me, sir. It was such a pleasure spending the afternoon with you and Evie. I hope I'll see you again soon!"

She and I held each other for several seconds, smiling excitedly and staring into each other's eyes. Then she kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. My fingers kneaded her ass as I held her. Reflexively, I pumped her cute little body in and out on my crotch while we kissed.

Kate watched, wide eyed and with her mouth hanging open, and said nothing.

After about a half a minute of kissing and humping me, Anna pulled her face away from mine and I let her down. She hugged me around my waist. Because she is so short, her head only came up to the upper part of my chest. "Thank you so much, sir!" she said. Then she broke away and moved toward the door.

"Ta ta!" she said lightly and wiggled her fingers to us, saying goodbye.

Day 11 -- Stepdaughter marries Daddy!

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about how breathtakingly insensitive and downright dangerous it was for me to even consider having a ceremony in which my wife Kate and I would renew our wedding vows. I mean, taking into account the fact that I was fucking her daughter's brains out and that Kate knew what was happening and was, shall we say, somewhat ambivalent about the way things were going, well, even a brain dead idiot would know better than to tempt Fate like that, right?

I swear to God it wasn't my idea. It was Eve's.

Eve herself had suggested it several weeks earlier, shortly after she came to live with us. She pointed out that at the time Kate and I got married, Evie had only recently enrolled in that weird all girls boarding school in Utah. All of us were disappointed when the school administrators made a big stink about her taking time off to attend her mother's wedding. The result was that she was only able to take a couple of days to take part in the ceremony. She ended up spending more time on the road than she did visiting us. Her presence at the wedding was so truncated that it felt like all she did was show up for the exchange of vows and pose for the wedding pictures before she had to hop in a taxi back to the airport.

Shortly after she came to live with us permanently, she suggested that Kate and I could renew our vows. This time, she said, she could be a real part of the event.

Kate, for her part, thought that it was a charming sentiment on her daughter's part, representing a full commitment to her new home. She agreed wholeheartedly with the idea, and the next thing I knew we were making arrangements with a minister for a small ceremony to reaffirm our marriage and commitment to each other as a family. It wasn't going to be a big deal, of course -- just the three of us and the minister. Kate and Eve were committed to making it an informal event but one that would have a personal meaning for the family.

Of course, a lot of things had changed in the last few weeks. In light of all the insanity that had taken place between Eve and me and her mother, the idea of taking part in a ceremony like this together seemed like we'd be deliberately ignoring the weird dynamics that were taking place between the three of us.

On the other hand, I couldn't help but think that it would have a negative effect on the marriage if we called off the ceremony after having gone through all the trouble of setting it up. Canceling the renewal of vows would almost feel like we were giving up on the marriage.

So we went ahead with it.

At an event like this, no one ever looks at the groom, only the bride. I dressed in a simple black suit for the ceremony and I figured that was enough. Kate chose to wear the full length white cheongsam dress that Eve had borrowed several days earlier.

Cheongsam dresses are Chinese slim sheath-style dresses. They're one of the few dress designs that look good on nearly all feminine body shapes, though they tend to look best on slim women. With the buttoned-up collar tunic, it looks demure, yet the slit skirt on the side makes it look sexy at the same time.

This particular one, white with a subtle embroidered floral pattern, looked especially gorgeous on my wife. I've mentioned before that she turned down a career as a runway model, and it was at times like this that you could especially see that quality in her. The dress was perfect for a tall, slim woman like herself. The long slit on the side of the skirt showed off her incredible, long legs, and the fact that she was wearing pale white stockings made her legs showing through the skirt slit even sexier. The top of the skirt's side slit was just above the top of her thigh-high stockings, making the effect even better. Her C-cup breasts, much larger than most women with her slim build, stood out especially in a dress like this that was designed for less busty women. When she came out of our bedroom and modeled the white dress for me, I was awestruck at her beauty and grateful once again that she'd deigned to marry a shlub like me.

While we waited for Eve to finish putting on her dress, Kate arranged the bouquets. Earlier that day, I'd stopped by the florist and picked up a bunch of flowers. Now Kate took the mass of flowers and garnishes, divided them into two equal piles, and arranged them into lovely bunches for herself and her daughter.

"Shouldn't yours be bigger?" I asked. "You're the bride, after all."

"I want Evie to feel like she's an equal part of the ceremony," Kate answered, "so I'm making the two bouquets as similar as I can."

As we spoke, I couldn't help gazing at Kate, admiring her in that dress. She had nailed the perfect combination of elegance and sexiness.

At that point, Eve came out of her bedroom and joined us.

Her outfit was eye-popping. She had bought a white cheongsam dress that was identical to her mother's: white with embroidery, a slit skirt and the classic cheongsam buttons all the way up to her collar. On her, though, the dress had a completely different effect.

The two dresses were the same. However, Eve's mouth watering tits were so much larger than her mother's -- and so much larger than the dress was designed for -- that she was nearly bursting out of the dress. Similar to what had happened several days before when she'd worn her mother's cheongsam dress, Eve found it impossible to button all of the buttons up the front. She managed to fasten the very top collar button, as well as the lower buttons around her tummy, but she left the upper chest buttons undone. The result was that the dress bulged open at her bust, revealing her incredible bra-less cleavage. Just as before, the effect reminded me of the comic book heroine, Power Girl, a hot superpowered blonde whose huge breasts were always displayed in a boob window in her white superheroine costume.

The juxtaposition of the white dress with its buttoned up collar and long skirt, combined with the incredible view of her gorgeous tits made Eve simultaneously look like a virginal bride and a porn star. The contrast with her mother, whose dress was nearly identical, was mind boggling. Kate was beautiful and elegant and sexy. But the same dress on Eve was enough to make my heart stop -- my cock got hard the moment I saw her.

Once again, I found myself wondering: was it more than just her incredible looks? Did Eve's glands secrete pheromones that automatically aroused men? The moment she came into my presence, my eyes dilated, my heart started beating faster, and all I could think about was fucking her. If perfume manufacturers could manage to bottle it, they'd put the Viagra guys out of business in six months.

Right at that moment, Eve suffered a wardrobe malfunction. The top button of her dress popped open. With the release of the tension of that button, the upper part of the dress flew open and her huge braless tits bounced free. I had an almost overwhelming urge to grab those incredible knockers and fuck her right there in the kitchen in front of her mother.

"Oopsie!" said Eve, smiling with what seemed embarrassment. "It keeps doing that! I really have to control my breathing when I'm wearing this dress." As she rebuttoned the top button, she turned to her mother and asked innocently, "Do you have this problem with the dress too, Mom?"

Of course she didn't. Kate's tits were impressive. They were lovely. But they weren't the size of cantaloupes like her daughter's were, and Eve knew it. She was rubbing her mother's nose in the fact that her tits were so much bigger.

Eve didn't bother to refasten the top button of her dress right away. Instead, she stood there casually with her big tits hanging out of the tight dress. While Kate and I stared at her, Eve blithely walked up to the table and picked up a bouquet. "You did a great job with the flowers," she said. "Should we get going to the church?"

The church we chose was one that we'd belonged to for several years. Like many families, though, Kate had joined a few years before our marriage, mostly so she could provide a stable religious background for Eve when she was growing up. Once Eve went to boarding school, however, our attendance petered out and we became one of those families who only showed up on holidays when Eve was back for school vacations, like Christmas and Easter. Even then, after Eve hit her mid teens, we stopped insisting that she go, and more often than not she chose to stay home.

The result of our sporadic attendance was that the minister, a white haired gentleman with a bad haircut who looked almost like a Hollywood version of a saintly old absent minded reverend, recognized us by sight but that was about it. Because Eve had chosen not to go with us for the last several years the minister had hardly seen Eve at all since she hit puberty.

When we entered the small chapel on the side of the main church, Reverend Smythe was at the door. He recognized our faces as we approached and greeted us warmly. Eve was walking a few steps behind us and so the reverend didn't see her at first.

When she stepped into his view, the minister was treated to the breathtaking sight of a busty teenage girl in the prime of young, horny womanhood, or should I say fuckmehood, wearing a slinky white dress with a lewd boob window that showcased the most impressive tits that had probably crossed the church threshold in years. Reverend Smythe, to his credit, stared at her cleavage for only a fraction of a second before he tore his eyes away. Putting an avuncular smile on his face, he greeted my stepdaughter.

After that he turned to the side and introduced us to another woman, much younger than himself. She looked like she was in her late twenties, tall and lithe with an attractive figure and long, light brown hair that she tied back in a casual pony tail. Reverend Jane, as he called her, was a young seminarian who was doing an internship at the parish. The minister explained that performing the Renewal of Vows ceremony with us was a good way for her to get some experience doing weddings. After all, said the older man, since this wasn't actually a proper wedding in the first place, it was a perfect occasion for Jane to get a taste of Reverending, or Ministering, or whatever they called it.

We entered the chapel. It was just the five of us: Kate and me accompanied by Eve, together with Reverend Smythe and his trainee assistant, Jane. After a few preliminaries, we arranged ourselves with Reverend Jane facing us and Reverend Smythe standing a pace behind her to the side. Kate and Eve stood on either side of me facing the young female minster-in-training. They were wearing identical slinky white dresses and holding identical bouquets. If someone walked in on us, it would have been difficult to say which one was the bride. It looked almost like I was betrothed to both of them.

Kate gave her vows first. Holding her bouquet in her hands and looking me in the eyes, she spoke about how happy she'd been in our seven years of marriage, and that she was looking forward to many more. She promised to love, honor and obey me till death do us part.

I went next and said pretty much the same thing -- that Kate was the best thing that ever happened to me, and that I felt lucky to be married to her. At that point I turned toward Eve and said to her, "And Eve, I'm grateful as well that you have come into my life. I love you, Eve." When he heard those words, Reverend Smythe smiled benevolently. Jane blinked away tears at the heartfelt sentimentality.

Then Eve spoke. Kate and I had talked to her several weeks earlier about whether she wanted to say anything during the ceremony, and at the time she'd been too shy to want to say anything publicly. But it seemed the last week or two with Daddy had changed her reticence.

Holding the bouquet in her hand, she began, "I love you too, Danny. Ever since you came into my mother's life, I've been grateful for the warmth and affection you've shown us both. Now, I feel like you're more than just my mother's husband. You're my Daddy. The strong, loving man who gives me everything I need." She moved closer to me, close enough for me to embrace. Still holding the bouquet in one hand, she put her other palm on my chest and looked into my eyes as she continued, "I promise that I will always be here for you, Daddy. Whenever you want me. Whatever you want." She pressed against me, mashing her impressive cleavage against my chest.

Eve continued, "Night or day, I promise to cum for you. I will dedicate my entire body to you. Pleasing you. Loving you. I will give you anything you want. Any time you want. Every night!"

The old minister's eyes were starting to bug out. Even his nostrils were dilating and he was breathing in and out rapidly, as if he were an animal taking in her scent. The pretty young minister-in-training, Jane, stared at us, her eyes darting from one of us to the other and then back again.

I stole a glance at my wife. She had smiled benignly when Eve first began to speak, but now the smile seemed forced and frozen, as if Kate were determined not to catch the drift of Eva's blatant innuendo.

The two ministers were beginning to breathe hard.

"I love you, Daddy. I belong to you, Daddy." Eve said.

Eve's speech had been short, but it had a strong effect on all of us. When she was done, no one spoke for several seconds. The thick silence went on and on. The young female minister intern, especially, seemed almost hypnotized by what Eve was saying. Finally, the old minister stepped in and began to speak.

"We're here today to reaffirm the commitment of this man and this woman in matrimony. But at the same time..." His voice faltered for a moment. He'd obviously come with a prepared spiel, probably one he'd given a couple of dozen times before. But none of those families had been as outrageous as the three of us were turning out to be. Reverend Smythe, though, lacking either the common sense to abandon his usual speech, or perhaps not knowing what else to do, continued with his short sermon. "... at the same time, we are here to affirm the new bonds of a new family. A family that is forged in love. A family that is more than just one man and one woman, but also includes a lovely daughter who is... uh... dedicating herself to... serving... a strong new father figure. I'm... happy... to see so much... love... in front of me. I now pronounce you..."

At that point Eve interrupted and finished the sentence for him: "... Daddy and Wives!"

"Duh -- duh -- Daddy and Wives," stuttered both the old minister and his pretty young assistant, almost in unison. The two of them looked gob smacked.

At that point, Eve shocked us even more by bringing out two small necklace chains. When I looked at them, I recognized them as the lingam silver penis fetishes that Kate and I had purchased together several days earlier. I'd bought one at her request to wear around her neck, but the saleswoman had insisted that the fetishes should be sold as a pair. Now Eve was bringing these cock symbols of male potency, impregnation and fertility into our ceremony.

Reverend Smythe peered at the silver penis pendants, each about an inch long and extremely graphic. "Isn't this a pagan symbol?" he asked.

"I thought these two necklaces would be a nice present for the three of us to symbolize our union as a family," Eve said. Kate was so shocked by Eve's actions that she wordlessly submitted, lowering her head slightly so that Eve could slip the penis fetish necklace around her neck. "Mom, I hope that these necklaces will symbolize your and my dedication to our Daddy." Kate picked up the penis fetish in her hand and eyed it, shocked.

Eve turned to the two ministers and asked, "Can the brides kiss the groom now?"

"I... I...," said Jane.

"Mom, shouldn't you go first?" asked Eve.

Kate, still holding the silver penis, a representation of my ownership of my women, looked up at me. She was almost in a trance as she obeyed the suggestion of her daughter. She moved toward me and put her arms around me, then kissed me tenderly. I embraced her, putting my arms around her back as I pulled her toward me.