Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I turned to Evie. Eve took the initiative, pulling me toward her and putting her arms around my neck as she brought my lips toward hers. She kissed me deeply for over a half a minute, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

When we finally broke apart, I saw that all three of the others -- my wife and the minister and his assistant -- were staring at us in open-mouthed shock.

Eve pretended not to notice their reactions. Instead, she reached over to her purse and fished out her phone. Handing it to the minister's young intern, she asked, "Would you take our picture?"

The young seminarian took several pictures of the three of us -- mostly with me in the center and with my two beautiful women clad in identical dresses on either side of me.

I was beaming. With each photo, I became less self conscious of the shock and disapproval of the old man and the young woman, and more aware that they were both also feeling amazed and jealous of my posing with two beautiful women who had just pledged their love for me.

We posed for several pictures. One of me surrounded by my two girls. In another, Kate and her daughter were seated, while I loomed over them, smiling possessively. The growing bulge in my crotch, right at eye level and between both their heads, was evident in the picture frame. In a third photo, Kate stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders while her busty daughter sat on my lap.

At one point, while the three of us were facing the camera with me in the middle, Eve drew a full breath into her lungs. The result was that her top button popped open again -- this time not only in front of her mother and me, but also in front of an older religious minister and his hot young assistant.

"Oopsie!" Eve blurted, as if the popped button was completely unexpected. Her big tits sprang free from the dress confines. They looked even bigger than normal because of the way the lower part of the dress served to thrust her tits together and upward, as if she were wearing a push-up bra. Then Eve grinned sheepishly and accentuated the effect even more by scrunching her shoulders upward and pulling her arms together in a "Gosh I'm sooooo sorry" shrug. The effect was that her hooters were pushed together and looked even bigger.

Eve made a few gestures at trying to rebutton the dress, but then gave up. "I just can't fix it!" she exclaimed. "I feel so self conscious. Mom, can you help me?"

"You want me to re-buttton the dress collar?" Kate asked.

"Actually, I was thinking..." she paused as if she were reluctant to continue, but then went on, "Maybe I wouldn't feel so self conscious if you undid your top buttons, too. Then at least I wouldn't be the only one embarrassed."

It was absolutely stupid logic, but Kate, inexplicably, fell in line with it. Maybe she was swept away by the craziness of exhibiting herself in front of a staid old minister. Or maybe she felt a need to compete with her younger, sexier daughter. Whatever the reason, within a few moments, Kate had unbuttoned her own top.

I put my arms around both their waists and posed for the camera again, this time surrounded by two topless women -- a gorgeous mother and her heart-stoppingly sexy daughter. "How does this look?" I asked the young woman taking the photos.

By this time, kindly old white-haired Reverend Smythe was practically drooling. He couldn't take his eyes off of my stepdaughter's melons. Reverend Jane, on the other hand, had her eyes fixed on the bulge in my pants. She took a picture, then two. Then she took several more as I raised my hands just the extra few inches necessary to cup both my girls' boobs and jiggle them enticingly for the two religious ministers. When I bounced their tits, the silver cock fetish pendants around their necks and nestled between their tits bounced up and down, flashing silver in the afternoon light.

I was on top of the world. I had my arms around two sexy women, a mother and daughter, cupping and caressing their big breasts in front of two staid, conservative onlookers who were too shocked to even say anything, much less try to stop us.

My cock was as hard as a rock as I contemplated the fact that I'd just married both of them. Yeah, I know -- it wasn't a legal ceremony. Still, the fact was that two ministers had just blessed my semi-incestuous union with my wife and stepdaughter. And now I was playing with their tits in front of an audience right there in the chapel. I had two wives now, and soon I would fuck them both!

Reverend Jane's hands were shaking as she handed the phone back to Eve. Within moments, the three of us shook the two ministers' hands and walked down the hall toward the parking lot.

Kate and Eve didn't bother to button up the top of their dresses. The church parking lot was designed so that it wasn't visible from the street, so we were completely shielded from the outside world. And the fact that we were there on a Thursday meant that the church was empty. The only cars in the parking lot were our own and the ones belonging to the two ministers. We had the place to ourselves.

Once we got to the car, I reached into the back seat and pulled out a bottle of champagne and three wine glasses that I'd placed there. I popped open the champagne and poured three glasses. Several yards away, I could see a picture window that opened into the church rectory office. Inside the office, I saw both Reverend Smythe and his assistant Reverend Jane staring at the three of us through the window. I turned toward them and raised my glass in their direction, letting them know that I knew they were watching and wordlessly toasting them as they stared at us.

Eve, Kate and I raised our glasses to each other and I proposed, "To our family! I love you both so much!"

Then I turned a little more serious. "It's important that from now on, we do everything together. That means that I don't want to see any bickering or jealousy from either of you. I love you both so much and I want us to share our love!" I was afraid my gesture toward cooperation between the two women might be no more than wishful thinking, given the way Eve seemed to be rubbing her mother's nose in the fact that I was fucking her. But I had to try.

"I understand, Daddy," said Eve. "I promise to share you with Mom. Mom is Wife Number One. I'm Wife Number Two. She'll always be in the driver's seat."

As she spoke, she sidled closer to me, pressing her voluptuous body and her bare tits against me. With one hand, she unzipped my trousers. Kate, cooperating smoothly with her daughter, fished my cock out of my pants.

A few yards away, Reverend Smythe stood behind his assistant at the window, watching us.

I took my champagne glass and poured a little bit of champagne onto the tip of my cock. Both women took the hint, squatting down on their haunches so they could lick my cock together. The sight of my two topless women, wearing identical sleek white wedding dresses, blowing me in front of the church while two ministers watched, was an incredible turn-on for me. My cock got harder as I put both hands on my girls' heads and urged them to suck me together.

A moment later, I saw the door to the church open. Reverend Smythe and Jane came out and walked toward us.

Kate and Evie kept sucking.

When the two ministers came up to within a few feet of us, they stopped and stared. "You can't... I mean, it's not proper..." stammered the young woman.

"You blessed our union," I said to her. "We're married now -- all three of us. You're welcome to stay and watch."

"I... I..."

"Suck me, girls," I said to my wives. "Show Reverend Jane how much you love your Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," said Eve. Kate had been licking the head of my cock, and now she handed it off to Eve, who slurped my dick into her mouth.

"I... I can't watch this!" cried the young minister. She squirmed and bit her lip anxiously. She was obviously getting turned on but was insisting to herself that she wasn't.

Standing a couple of steps behind his attractive assistant, elderly Reverend Smythe eyed the backs of the two women enviously as they knelt, paying homage to my cock. His eyes were riveted on the sight of their shapely asses clad in the form-fitting white sheath dresses. The way the slit skirts showed off their legs made it almost seem like the legs themselves were forbidden fruit. Reverend Smythe watched as Eve's beautiful blonde head bobbed in and out on my cock.

"Marriage is a beautiful thing," I said smoothly.

I petted my girls' heads encouragingly. They were worshiping me right outside of the church, kneeling before me as if my cock was sacred to them.

I reached over to the car hood, picked up my glass and took a sip of champagne while they blew me. "Thank you for marrying us. I love both my wives! Family is Everything, isn't it?"

Reverend Smythe's gaze moved away from my two cocksuckers and he eyed his assistant's shapely ass. "Come, my dear," he said gently. "We should leave."

He took her hand and turned back toward the church. Jane, shocked and unsure what to do, reluctantly allowed herself to be led away.

Eve stood and turned toward them as they were leaving. Her bare tits looked irresistably enticing. She held my cock in one hand while her mother sucked the head. With her other hand, she waved gaily at the departing ministers. "Thank you so much, Reverend! Don't you want to wish us congratulations before you leave?"

"Con... con..." said Jane, but the word "congratulations" choked in her mouth.

As Reverend Smythe and his female assistant reached the church entrance, they both turned to look at us one more time. They watched as I encouraged Kate to stand up from blowing me. I bent down and pulled up the lower hem of her long dress, all the way up to her waist. Then I gently laid her back against the hood of the car. As the older gentleman and his young intern watched, I plunged my cock into my wife in the middle of the church parking lot.

"Yeah, Daddy! Fuck us!" cried Eve.

Jane shielded her eyes and rushed inside. Reverend Smythe had his hand on her lower back as he ushered her back into the church.

As soon as they were gone, Eve joined her mother and me. While Kate lay against the hood of our car getting fucked, Eve pressed her lush body against mine and began kissing me furiously. I played with Eve's big tits while I continued to ram her mother.

It was perfect. The feel of my wife's wet pussy combined with the soft tits of her daughter was a type of ecstasy.

The whole thing was made even better when I glanced back at the church and saw that Reverend Smythe and his young assistant were back at the window, staring at us. While I watched, I saw the stately old minister close the distance with his hot trainee. While both of them stared ahead at us, he put his arm around her waist. Then he kissed her on the neck. She leaned back in his arms, still staring fixedly at us while we fucked.

The fucking went on and on. While I jackhammered my wife over and over, I thought of the time ahead of us: of me living with two beautiful women and having them both at my side. My two wives. Fucking me. Sucking me. Together and separately. Every night.

I pumped my cock in and out of my compliant wife faster and faster.

Several yards away, the old minister was having his way with his young intern. His hands roamed under her blouse, pushing it up and out of the way and exposing her lovely young tits. She leaned forward and banged her fists against the glass. Then she leaned forward even more, shamelessly pressing her bare tits against the window as she gave herself over to lust.

The old man grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting into her. Jane's tits squashed against the glass and she spread her arms outward, pressing against the glass helplessly as her religiously conservative boss fucked her.

I caught her eye. She saw that I was looking at her. A look of intense shame overwhelmed her and she began quivering in orgasm.

The shame of being seen had gotten her off.

At that moment, Kate began cumming too. Her body began shaking so hard that the entire car started rocking up and down. My tongue in her daughter's mouth tasted delicious.

At that moment, the whole afternoon seemed to focus into a pinpoint. The sight of seeing mother and daughter in matching sexy wedding gowns. The crazy embarrassment of Eve declaring her lust for me in front of two religious ministers. Having the two women bare their tops right after the ceremony. The equally crazy horniness of having my two women lick champagne off of my cock. And now this: cumming in a church parking lot while a hot young deaconess got fucked only a few yards away from me.

As we fucked on the consecrated church grounds, Kate finally committed herself to the new reality. "Oh Danny I love you so much," she told Eve and me. "I don't mind that you want my daughter. Fuck her as much as you want. Any time you want. Fuck us together!"

I reared my head back in triumph and started cumming inside my wife. "YES!" I screamed.

When I came I collapsed forward onto my wife's torso. She embraced me, pulling me into her breasts.

When we got in the car to go home, Eve insisted that I get in the back seat. "You've had such an exhausting time taking care of two women," she said. "Why don't you get in the back seat and rest?"

Then without consulting her mother, Eve got in the back seat alongside me. When her mother started to object, Eve cut her off. "Mom, I told you before that you'll always be in the driver's seat," she said sweetly. "So get in the driver's seat and drive us home. Don't worry. I think Daddy's got another 'problem'. But don't worry. I'll take care of Daddy."

With an air of resignation, Kate wordlessly complied. She re-buttoned the top buttons of her dress, got in and drove. Eve didn't bother to re-button her dress as she got in the back seat to play with Daddy.

As we settled into the back seat, Eve began unzipping my pants so I would be more comfortable on the drive home. She brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered softly, "I told Mom I'd be Wife Number Two. What I meant was that I'm Wife 2.0 -- fresher, younger and hotter than Wife 1.0!"

Eve lay down across the length of the back seat, resting her head on my lap and looking up at me. My cock, already freed from my pants, was erect and sticking up beside the cheek of her lovely young face.

Her body was fantastic. She was still wearing the silky white cheongsam dress that was buttoned only from her lower rib cage down to her thighs. The dress, framing her boobs, had the effect of thrusting them upward despite the fact that she was lying on her back. My gaze went back and forth between her irresistible pale blue eyes and her incredible breasts, so large and round and perfect.

We spoke in low tones, too softly to be heard by my wife in the front seat. Or at least I thought so at first.

"I'm addicted to your body," I told her as I caressed her breasts.

"I know," she said. "And I love it, Daddy. I love the fact that you get hard whenever you look at me. Even now -- only a few minutes after you came inside of my Mom -- you're hard again just from looking at me!"

"Fucking your mother isn't enough for me," I confessed. "I need to fuck YOU. Every day. Over and over."

Looking ahead I could see, reflected in the rear view mirror, the face of my wife Kate watching us. She had readjusted the mirror so that instead of eyeing the traffic behind us, she was watching her daughter seduce me.

Eve looked into my eyes and smiled. One of her hands caressed my cock that was next to her cheek, while she put her other hand over mine as I played with her boobs, encouraging me to do more. As always, I reveled in the fact that her tits were so big that they were too much for one hand to cover.

"Your body is so perfect," I told her. "Your lovely young face. Such delicate, beautiful features. Your light blue eyes -- I could get lost in them. Your hair is the color of sunlight. And your body! Your big tits! They're so large on your slim little body! You were made for fucking your Daddy!"

"Yes, Daddy. I... oh! OH!" Her body suddenly went into convulsions. She was cumming, just from touching my cock and having me touch her breast!

When she stopped shivering, she looked at me with a sort of helpless adoration. "I can't stop it, Daddy! I'm addicted to you, too! Your cock is the only one I've ever seen in real life, the only one I've ever touched, the only one I've ever kissed, the only one I've ever sucked. Your cock is the only one I've ever fucked -- the only one I ever WANT to fuck. Your cock is my Master, Daddy!"

She shivered again in a sort of orgasmic after-shock. Then she looked back at me again. "This is the best day of my life -- well, the best day other than the day you first fucked me. Thank you for loving me, Daddy. Thank you for taking my virginity! Thank you for marrying me! Thank you for fucking my little pussy!"

I felt as if we were exchanging vows. Before, in the little chapel, Eve's vows had been partly for show -- she was deliberately saying outrageous stuff in order to shock her mother and the ministers. Now, though, it was truly heartfelt. She was giving her body to me forever. She was mine to love. Mine to own. Mine to fuck.

"I want you to be my husband, Daddy. I want you to fuck me and fill my womb with your cum. I want you to put a baby in me. I want you to make my belly swell with your seed. I want my tits to get even bigger, filled with milk for you to suck. I want you to breed me!"

Then she turned over onto her stomach, with her face in my crotch. Because of the cramped length of the car seat, her knees were bent and her feet were in the air.

I sat back in the seat with my head leaning back against the cushion, relishing the sensations as her lips and tongue touched my cock. Life was perfect. I had the perfect stepdaughter: beautiful and breathtakingly sexy and totally dedicated to pleasing me sexually.

"Tell me what you want, Daddy," she said.

I said nothing, just pushed her head deeper onto my cock. She took the hint and slurped me all the way into her mouth.

In the rear view mirror, my wife watched it all.

"Good girl!" I sighed.

Eve sucked me all the way home.

The whole time she sucked, I murmured encouragement and love to her. "Good little wifey! My little blonde bride! My big titty cocksucker!"

Eve took her mouth off my cock briefly, looked up at me and repeated her mantra. "My husband's cock has a name -- its name is Master! I love kissing my Master!" she said. She smiled at me before she went back to sucking.

"I love your blonde hair," I whispered to her. "I love your huge tits -- overflowing my hands! I love your sweet mouth on my dick!"

"I belong to you, Daddy," she said between licks. "My pussy molds itself to your cock more every time we make love. And every time you cum in my mouth, it tastes better than the last time!"

"Suck your Daddy! Suck your husband! Suck your Master!" I groaned. With one hand I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her face up and down on my cock over and over. My other hand caressed her ass through the gossamer thin fabric of her silk wedding dress.

Kate had a hard time keeping her eyes on the road as she watched her daughter blow me.

When we entered the garage, Eve, still with her breasts exposed, hiked up her calf-length dress, pulling it up to her waist. Then she insisted that I carry her. "You need to fuck me over the threshold, Daddy," she told me.

I turned to my wife. "This is a special day for Evie, Honey. After all, you and I have been married for seven years. But Evie -- for her, this is sort of Day One of a new life. You don't mind taking second place today, do you?"

Kate said nothing.

Eve put her hands around my neck and climbed into my arms. I was still wearing the same suit I'd worn for the ceremony. I hadn't even loosened my tie. Yet my hard dick was sticking out of my unzipped pants. I fitted my cock into her tight young pussy and held her perfect teenage ass in my hands. Eve wrapped her legs around my waist.