Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to my wife. "I'm so glad you understand, Honey," I said. I flashed a crazy grin at my wife. I knew it bordered on cruelty to smile at her when I was putting my cock inside her daughter, choosing her daughter over her. But I was so horny and giddy and Evie's ass felt so perfect in my hands and her pussy was so tight!

Eve's body was glued to mine. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her lush tits pressed against my chest and her thighs were hugging me. I continued grinning wide-eyed at my wife. I started panting in short breaths like an animal in heat as I kneaded her daughter's ass cheeks and started to lift her up and down on her Daddycock.

Eve stared her mother in the face and began giggling uncontrollably as she rubbed her mother's face in what was happening. "Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Yeah, Mom! You don't mind, do you? Daddy needs to play with his new bride! Hee hee hee!"

Kate simply watched dumbfounded as I stood before her, grinning like an idiot, and pumped her daughter up and down on my cock.

Then I carried her daughter into our house while fucking her.

Eve bounced gaily up and down in my arms, riding my pole as we entered our home. Her beautiful blonde hair flew in all directions with the force of her rapid movements. Her ass felt fantastic against the palms of my hands while I lifted her up and down on her Daddy's meat.

"Take me to bed, Daddy," she said as I fuck-walked her through the house. Her ass rose and fell crazily on my dick. "Fuck your new wife."

Kate, demoted to flower girl at her own wedding, picked up the two bouquets and submissively followed us down the hall.

I had planned to take Eve into the master bedroom, the one I shared with Kate. But when we got to the doorway to Eve's bedroom, she gestured to me that she wanted me to carry her there.

I paused outside her bedroom and, still carrying her in my arms, impaled on my dick, I pushed her against the wall. For a half a minute, I humped her there in the hall, pounding her over and over against the wall. Kate stood a foot away, dressed in her demure white dress and carrying the wedding bouquets.

Eve turned to her mother while I slammed her against the wall. "Isn't it great, Mom?" she said. She was being fucked so hard in front of her mother that she was gasping after every few words. "We wouldn't... Uh!... be doing this... if it weren't... Oh God!... for you. This was all your idea!... Fuck!... You called out my name... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!... while you were fucking Daddy! You role-played... Uh! Uh!... being me while you... Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!... sucked his cock! You screamed out my name... Fuckity Fuck Fuck!... calling me to join you in bed!"

Her smile was triumphant as she continued, "And now I'm married to him!... Uh! Fuck!... Daddy is such a stud! Thank you for giving me your husband!" She kissed me deeply for a minute while I continued to pound her young pussy, then she said, "Take me into my bedroom and fuck me, Daddy." Then she turned again to her mother. "Mom, maybe you should clean the house or something. Or you can get started making dinner for us. Daddy's gonna be busy for a long time!"

Defeated, Kate walked away.

I carried Eve into her bedroom. The room hadn't changed much since she was 14 or 15. The walls still had pictures of boy bands that she'd been interested in when she was 12. The shelves had young adult adventure novels and a few comic books, and she had a couple of track medals on the top shelves next to her yearbooks. There were even several stuffed animals on the bed that she kept for sentimental reasons from when she was 9 or 10.

There was a crazy, cradle-robbing sexiness in fucking her in that environment. The whole room was a reminder of how young she was, how short a time it had been since she was interested in girlish games. Now she had grown up to become the sexiest creature I'd ever touched, and she was eager for me to fuck her as much as I wanted.

I laid her down gently on her bed. Her lovely young face was framed by a teddy bear on one side and a stuffed rainbow unicorn on the other. Her hair was spread out on the pillow like a shimmering golden halo. Surrounded by her cute stuffed animals, she gazed lovingly at me, and she unbuttoned the lower buttons of her white wedding dress. She left the middle buttons fastened. The effect of the middle buttons was to thrust up the twin mountains of her huge tits, while emphasizing the tightness of her waist compared to her bust. In the sweetest little-girl voice imaginable, she said, "Lick me, Daddy. Worship my pussy."

I still hadn't even taken off my jacket or loosened my tie. Still dressed formally for the ceremony but with my hard cock and balls sticking out of my pants, I dove in.

I spend the next several minutes lapping at her clit while she cooed encouragement: "Such a good Daddy! Take care of me, Daddy! Worship my clit, Daddy!" All the while, her hips undulated as if she were doing a horizontal belly dance lying there on her childhood bed with her stuffed zebra and rainbow unicorn by her side.

She gripped my head, digging her nails into my scalp and pulling me into her crotch as she urged me to eat her out. "I'm your goddess, Daddy!" she cried. "Worship your sex goddess!"

I was certain that her mother Kate could hear her screams no matter where else she was in the house. I wondered what she was thinking while her daughter openly fucked her husband only a few feet away. The whole time, Eve's screams got louder and more urgent: "Lick me, Daddy! Worship me! Kneel in front of your goddess and lick my clit!"

After several minutes, I stood up and began stripping off my clothes. Starting with my necktie and jacket, I slowly took everything off, all the while staring down at her perfect body.

While I undressed, Eve took the little rainbow unicorn stuffed animal and brought it down to her crotch. She used the unicorn's horn as a rainbow-striped dildo, plunging it into her pussy while she watched me disrobe. Because both her arms were reaching down to her crotch holding the unicorn, her big breasts were squeezed together, making them look even more enticing. They jiggled sexily with the motion of her thrusting the unicorn in and out of her twat.

While she fucked herself with her cute little stuffed animal, she stared at me, moaning "Daddeeeee! Daddeeeee!" The stuffed animal plunging in and out of her pussy was driving me crazy. "Your little girl needs you! Fuck your horny little girl!"

Outside her bedroom, I heard the clatter of pots and pans. It sounded like Kate, in the other room, was so unnerved by her daughter's screams that she dropped something in the kitchen.

When she heard the noise, Eve began screaming even louder. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she screamed. "I'm addicted to my Daddy's cock!" She pushed the rainbow unicorn into her twat over and over, faster and faster.

There was more clattering in the kitchen. When she heard the noise, Eve smirked at me.

Eve unfastened the remaining buttons of the white silk Chinese dress so that now it was open from head to toe, revealing her perfect pale white skin and the blonde hairs of her pussy, glistening with her juices. In between her delectable breasts, the silver lingam penis fetish that symbolized her devotion to me glinted in the light.

"Fuck me next to my stuffed animals, Daddy!" she urged. "I'm barely eighteen," she reminded me. "Fuck your little girl and show her what a grown up cock will do to a little teenage pussy!"

I leaned in and began plowing her missionary style. The bed was bouncing with every thrust, with the odd effect that the cute little stuffed animals flew up and down as if they were partying alongside us. The rainbow unicorn with my daughter's juices on its horn, the little zebra, and the stuffed cartoon animals were all part of the sex scene. Between her breasts, the silver lingam necklace bounced up and down on her delectable breasts.

"I dream about you every night," I whispered to her. "I dream about your perfect body, your gorgeous blonde hair, your sky-blue eyes. I dream about your lush young tits, so huge on your slim body. I dream about looking into your beautiful face as you ride my cock. Even when I'm sleeping next to your mother I have a hard-on all night long because I dream about fucking YOU!"

"Am I better than my mother?" she whispered back.

"I have trouble saying it out loud, but yeah," I whispered. "You're so much hotter than your mother! Your tits are bigger than your mother's. Your body is tighter, more beautiful than your mother's. Just thinking about you gets me hard." I pounded my cock deeper into her as I said, "Even when I'm in the middle of fucking your mother, I'm thinking about fucking YOU."

"I'm your goddess!" she screamed, knowing her mother could hear her. "And your cock is my Master!"

I half expected that Kate would leave us alone for the rest of the day while I fucked the shit out of her daughter. Instead, though, she returned a few minutes later. When she entered, Eve's back was turned.

Kate was still wearing the demure white Chinese-style wedding dress buttoned up to her collar. She watched us silently for a couple of minutes. At first, she seemed in despair and maybe resigned to seeing her role in the family taken over by her daughter. But as she continued to watch Eve and me, she couldn't help but be turned on by watching the intense sex.

I could see it in her eyes. Even though she was hidden from Eve's view, she still stood so close to me that I could see the shift in her eyes. They widened, and the dead, resigned look changed to one of excitement. Her mouth began to smile, and I saw her lick her lips.

By that time Eve and I had switched positions again. I lay on my stepdaughter's bed while she rode me cowgirl style. Her virginal yet slutty Chinese dress was all the way unbuttoned, but it was still on her because her arms were still looped through the sleeves. The result was that the white silk dress was more like an open silk robe that flowed downward from her shoulders, sexy and virginal and inviting.

Lying on her bed while she rode me, I gazed up at her amazing body. Her big jugs swayed and bounced enticingly, hypnotizing me with each movement of her body as she bounced up and down on her Daddy's cock.

Unseen by Eva, Kate began unbuttoning her dress. When the last button was undone, she slipped off the sleeves and the silk dress slipped to the ground. She pulled off her panties, then her bra. Slowly, she pulled off her thigh high white stockings, caressing her long, shapely legs as she did so. Her eyes went back and forth between Eve and me.

I was struck once again by how beautiful Kate was. Her long legs, her slim hips and tight tummy, her long, full hair, her high, C-cup breasts -- the entire package was gorgeous. Watching her strip for me was like watching sexual poetry in motion.

The first indication Eve had that her mother was there was when Kate sat on the bed behind her and reached around, cupping her daughter's massive tits from behind.

"Sweet Sugar Tits," Kate sighed in Eve's ear as she cupped her hands under her daughter's big jugs. "Mommy loves your Sugar Tits."

It was sexy as hell. Seeing another woman's palms against Eve's boobs was a visual reminder of how gigantic her tits were compared with a woman's small hands.

With her hands cupping Eve's tits from below, hefting their weight in her delicate hands, Kate leaned in and began kissing Eve's neck. Eve closed her eyes and smiled dreamily as her pelvis undulated on my cock. My own hands, which had been gripping Eve's hips, rose up to her breasts. I put my own hands over Kate's so that we were feeling up her daughter's immense breasts at the same time.

We stayed like that for a minute or so. The two women's bodies began swaying in synch with one another, as if they were both fucking me at once. Kate's hands and mine roved freely over Eva's chest, glorying in the feel of her big soft jugs as she undulated on her Daddy's cock.

I was overwhelmed with sexual bliss. It was crazy the way that both women seemed to veer back and forth in their attitudes toward one another. One minute, Kate felt guilty and scared for involving Eve in our sexual lives. The next, she wholeheartedly urged me to fuck her daughter. Eve, for her part, spent a lot of her time trying to supplant her mother's role in the family, obviously with the goal of permanently taking Kate's place in my marriage bed and pushing her mother into sleeping down the hall. But then she turned around and invited Kate to join us as a threesome. Neither woman really knew what she wanted, and the tension between those conflicting desires was driving both of them to more and more intense sex with me.

Part of me loved the competition of the two women vying for my cock, but part of me also loved the moments like this when they seemed to share a moment of intertwined incestuous lust. The fact that Eve in particular kept going back and forth like this, one moment practically pushing her mother away from me, then the next moment caressing her mother's body, was fantastic.

Then Kate changed position again. She moved around to the front of her daughter and lowered herself onto my face, inviting me to lap at her pussy. The two of them, mother and daughter, then rode me together, facing each other with Kate getting my tongue and Eva riding my cock.

"Suck my tits, darling," Kate told her daughter, "just like you did when you were a baby." She held out her arms invitingly. "Come to Mommy."

The two women took turns caressing and licking each other's tits while they rode their Daddy. Sometimes they kissed each other on the mouth, all the while reaching forward and fondling each other's breasts. Their pelvises rocked on my cock and face the whole time they played with each other's bodies.

With my hand on Eva's hips guiding her up and down, I could feel her thighs start to quiver all over. The shaking increased second by second, spreading to her entire legs. Then, still holding onto her mother's boobs, the shaking spread like an infection, making her mother start to quiver and spasm in sympathy with her daughter's sexual ecstasy.

They were cumming together. Mother and daughter were cumming on their Daddy. As the orgasmic waves overcame them, they leaned in toward each other fell into each other's arms, bracing each other against the orgasmic onslaught, sharing their bliss.

"Daddeee!" they both moaned together.

Then Kate moved toward me. In a post-orgasmic need to touch the source of her pleasure, she lay down on the bed beside me and began kissing my neck. Eve reached out with one hand and grasped her mother's hand, so that the two of them were linked together as they fucked me.

I put one arm around my wife while she nibbled on my ear. With my other arm, I reached up and played with Eve's big tits. Eve and her mother continued to hold hands.

The whole scene -- the wedding, the fucking in front of the ministers, the long blow job in the car, and now this -- culminated in an incredible explosion that started in my groin and shot upward into my stepdaughter's tight cunt. I came inside her at that moment, and as I spurted my cum into her, I thought to myself how much I wanted to impregnate my beautiful teen bride and make her swell with my seed.

"Take my cum!" I screamed. "I need to breed you!"

Kate gasped at the idea of me impregnating her daughter. "Oh, no!" she screamed. But then she shivered in erotic, taboo thrill. Eve leaned in and kissed her mother full on the mouth, pressing her lush breasts against my chest.

This was my future: two gorgeous women, competing for me one moment and fucking me together the next. As I shot my cum into my stepdaughter, my little blonde teenage wifey, I thought of the beautiful life ahead of me.