Daddy's Slut Gets a Happy Life

Story Info
A slut finds the love she thought she didn't deserve.
3.4k words
4.16
17.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was a very thoughtful girl, questioning everything and searching for what she wanted out of life. She was half Korean and half white and was always a good student. From Olivia's perspective, she hadn't been the target of the male fantasy, at least as far as she knew, until she had gotten into college and dropped some weight. In reality, she had always been the target of many male fantasies; she just didn't realize it. Her intelligence, wit, sense of humor, warm demeanor, optimistic thinking, humility, compassion, and many other positive traits drew people to her and produced many cum-filled socks.

While Olivia acted like an introvert, that doesn't mean she was a prude. Olivia had grown up in a household with a very religious mother enforcing her weekly church attendance. Olivia had never felt much from religion, though some of the kinks she later explored may come from the structure and taboos she learned from how her pastor taught the scripture. When she was 18 and still heavier than she would have liked, Olivia was almost always horny and masturbated frequently. When she still lived at home, she had to play music so that her family wouldn't hear the cute mewls of pleasure she made as her masturbation sessions became more animated due to the increasingly perverse thoughts that filled her mind.

Once out of high school, Olivia attended a prestigious engineering school a few hours away from her family, allowing her to live her own life and experiment sexually.

During her freshman year of college, Olivia began to lose a lot of weight. Her round tummy began to flatten, and her hips became more defined, but her breasts stayed rather large D cups. She noticed that when she dressed more scantily, she got much attention from males. That attention made her feel pride in her body, making her pussy very wet. Olivia had unlocked a new world to explore, and she experimented to see how far she could take things. Men were suddenly being very forward with her. Where were her boundaries? What did she like best? To learn more about herself, Olivia had a lot of sex with many guys in very perverted ways. The attention and sex felt amazing.

Olivia was a girl with a body that had needs. She was figuring out what those needs were and how to satisfy them. Anyone who looked at her body would immediately understand--a body like that needed to be owned. However, despite the lust she inspired in the hearts and cocks of boys and men, she never let any man truly own her, and thus no love grew.

Olivia craved love but assumed she had missed her chance. She needed deep, true, romantic love with complete trust and devotion. However, the more depraved Olivia became, the more she buried that need, assuming that even if she found a man who could give her the love she needed, he would see her as repulsive due to her past. To cope, Olivia had frequent and increasingly perverse sex with almost anyone, and her grades suffered at the beginning of her college career as she explored more and more. The sexual escapades that Olivia was involved in as a nineteen-year-old college sophomore would have wholly shocked her speechless only a year earlier. Olivia went to sex clubs and got tied up on display for everyone there to see, inviting random men to cover her in semen. She had multiple cocks inside her at once, feeling all three of her holes filled with come simultaneously and repeating the experience even after she passed out. During one of her more extreme nights, she drank a bowl of piss and sperm produced by a group of men; she wasn't sure how many, though at least six. Throughout that night, Olivia stayed in a small inflatable pool where she was used like a urinal and cum dumpster, every inch of her body repeatedly covered in hot, fresh urine, eagerly accepting as much as possible into her mouth and gulping as quickly as possible. She even drank her own piss from a glass as the men cheered. That night, Olivia didn't eat or drink anything besides urine and semen (for this, Olivia made a lot of money and was nervous that a video of that experience was floating around somewhere on the internet). Olivia also reveled in pain from her ass being spanked, whether in private or in front of others at a sex club and begged many men to make her too sore to sit down the next day. The only thing better was when her asshole was stuffed with a huge cock at the same time as a sensitive ass cheek getting hammered by a wooden paddle. She regularly had to hide her bruises from her family, wearing long pants while at home but proudly displaying her condition to anyone who even glanced her way when she was elsewhere with short skirts.

Olivia tried to be discreet initially, but her hot snatch wouldn't allow it. Her many partners were primarily men she met at sex clubs, but she soon expanded to meeting for hookups on dating sites. When those cocks started to run dry, Olivia finally found male college students more than willing to give their seed to her. The downside was that soon after she began to choke on college cock, rumors spread fast. Before long, locker-room talk on campus had many males discussing "getting some OCD (Olivia the Cum Dumpster)" even though she only had sex with boys her age when she was desperate.

Her college career came to be at risk as she started failing classes. It was like a wake-up call when Olivia was placed on academic probation. Olivia had become numb to feeling much besides orgasms, but underneath her slutty exterior of low-cut dresses, pierced nose and tongue, and tiny skirts that showed anyone who wanted to see that no, she wasn't wearing panties today, she wanted to make something of her life. It also helped that her parents started asking many more questions when Olivia didn't intercept a letter about her predicament sent to her home address. They had been unknowingly funding her hedonistic lifestyle and were pretty pissed off. They would cut her off if she didn't get back on track academically and fast.

At the start of her third year, when she should have been a junior but didn't have enough credits, Olivia started to knuckle down. Her grades improved, and her phone started getting fewer calls and texts from the males that used to get their dicks sucked by her by simply sending her a text with a time and location.

Olivia certainly missed the taste of male liquids running into her mouth and throat, but she focused on her future. By the end of her third year, she was getting all A's again, though she felt some ambivalence that none of those A's stood for "Anal." She had even taken some summer classes to catch up to her original graduation plans of four years. Her engineering classes were challenging, but she made it through them. All of the males were sad she was back to dressing decidedly un-slutty. Still, getting study partners to have intelligent conversations was much easier when they weren't daydreaming about her draining their erections.

By the end of her third year, Olivia was twenty years old and was going crazy with horniness. She hadn't had any cock, much less the delicious liquids from them, for months. As a celebratory gift to herself, she decided to hop on a dating site and see if she could get a quick hookup. Unfortunately, none of the candidates fit the bill, as she needed someone she knew would be into her perverted fantasies and, ideally, not someone she had slept with previously so that word wouldn't get around that she was "back in the game." That seriously limited the list of sperm donors in her small college town. Dejected, Olivia went to her favorite porn story site and took out her vibrator for another night of intense self-pleasure. She read a very erotic story about an incestuous daddy-daughter couple, her favorite topic for erotic stories. Olivia loved this one in particular because, besides the incest, it also included an intense romantic relationship between father and daughter who wanted to start a loving family together. Olivia came harder than ever before, imagining herself combining extremely perverted sex with pure and complete romantic love. That was what she wanted.

After squirming in ecstasy and licking up the tasty grool from her toy, Olivia clicked on the author's profile to see what other stories they wrote. She spent the next four hours assaulting her holes over and over again with multiple toys, reading every word and imagining herself as the protagonist in each of this author's stories. Curious about who this author was, Olivia clicked on the Biography section of the author's profile. Reading it made Olivia wet again. The author of these perverse erotic fantasies that brought her so many orgasms was a man, maybe ten years older. Not only did he live close by, but he wrote that the only reason he wrote these stories in the first place was to find a girl to own and love. Olivia thought she didn't deserve the kind of love in these stories, but she was horny enough to get over her self-doubt and sent a quick note to the man, typing it out while masturbating. She sent the comment before she collapsed in another blissful orgasm, imagining a picture-perfect life with her mystery man and the babies that resulted from her breeding.

Olivia awoke in the morning to see a response. Her heart jumped, thinking, "Could it possibly be true? Even if it is, he'll reject me when he finds out how big of a slut I am." Full of self-doubt, Olivia bravely continued the conversation she had started.

Over the next few weeks, she learned much about the man who wrote the stories that made her pussy gush. They hit it off instantly, discussing more than just the perverse things they wanted to do to each other. They didn't agree on everything, but they had respectful conversations where they would give each other their views without name-calling or insults. Olivia quickly took to only calling him Daddy, even when they went on dates in public. She started to dress like a slut again, but only when she was with Daddy. Olivia learned that Daddy had a Ph.D., worked at a nearby startup, and was looking for the kind of love she craved.

Olivia soon spent more and more time at Daddy's place than anywhere else. She would crawl up to him on the couch and fish out his cock, before he would savagely grab her head with both hands and slam it up and down, using her like the sex doll she was; then they would snuggle together, discussing the events of the day. Olivia got in the habit of being Daddy's alarm clock and morning toilet, taking his dick in her mouth while he was still asleep, and first drinking his sperm before relaxing for a while until he released his urine for her to drink.

Olivia was on birth control, but they regularly role-played father and daughter, making a new brother or sister inside of her. She once again got the thrill of having a bruised ass barely covered by her slutty skirts and dresses as semen slowly drained out of her and down her legs. Daddy liked to show her off, but he didn't know that in their small town, many of the men looking at her had already fucked her and thought they now just had to wait their turn. But Olivia was different now. She was a slut, but she was a slut for Daddy.

Their relationship progressed, with Daddy and Olivia buying each other thoughtful gifts and Daddy continuing to hold and caress his girl to make sure she felt loved. Olivia moved into Daddy's place and did her part to cook and clean. She loved fantasizing about being his housewife, even if she didn't believe it was a life she could have. Olivia still had ambitions and wanted a career, but thinking about serving Daddy as his personal breeding slave always set her cunt on fire.

Daddy told Olivia all about his life, but Olivia kept a big part of her past secret from him, fearful that once he found out that she was once the biggest slut in town for anyone who even glanced her way, he would leave her. Daddy was protective and frequently told Olivia he didn't want anyone else touching her. They could look all they wanted, but no touching.

One day, Daddy said, "Little one, how do you feel about a ring? You know, to show everyone I love and own you?"

Olivia replied, "Oh, Daddy, I love you so much. Do you mean a ring, like for marriage?"

Daddy said, "Well, not yet, but we could consider it an engagement ring."

Olivia's heart filled with happiness, and her face had a big smile until she suddenly became terrified. Today was the end. She had to leave before Daddy found out. She didn't know if she could stand life without him, but Olivia knew that she couldn't even imagine how painful it would be for Daddy to be disappointed in her. She had to leave.

To Daddy's surprise and concern, Olivia started bawling. She ran to the bedroom, where she slept on the king-size bed alone with Daddy or on the dog bed when another woman was over and started packing her bag. Olivia found her phone on her pillow, which the other night was put on the floor with her head lying on it while another slut was squatting over her face, serving her Daddy's cum from her freshly-fucked cunt; her jacket was on the chair facing the bed, where that same night Olivia watched Daddy fuck that slut while she sat and masturbated, yelling out, "Fuck the slut hard! I'll clean both of you!" before crawling on her knees like a dog to lick up all of Daddy's sperm, wherever it went. Olivia teared up, thinking that would be the last time she would act out her cuckquean fantasy with Daddy.

"What's going on, my treasure?" Daddy asked with concern.

Olivia couldn't respond, only able to cry and continue to pack.

Daddy demanded, "You must tell me now; you are my property."

When Olivia didn't respond, Daddy growled and grabbed her wrists. Olivia tried to struggle, but Daddy was far too strong for her.

"You leave me no choice," Daddy said as he moved Olivia over to the bed.

Olivia struggled with all her might, but Daddy's grip was too firm. With quick motions, Daddy used handcuffs by the bed to restrain Olivia's wrists to the headboard and put a gag in her mouth. He then used rope to tie each of her legs to the end of the bed, keeping her splayed open in the breeding position they used for their role-play sessions.

"You are acting like a brat. You are making me do this. You will thank me later."

Daddy ripped Olivia's small clothes off her body, exposing her and making her a little scared. She had never seen Daddy like this.

"Will you tell me what is wrong, my beautiful princess?" Daddy asked as he dropped his pants, revealing the most immense erection he ever had.

Olivia shook her head, "No."

"Unacceptable. You will not deny me. You signed a contract. I own you." Daddy boasted.

Olivia knew he was right. She did sign a contract stipulating that Daddy owned her body and could do with it as he wanted until she said a safeword.

And now she had a gag in her mouth.

"You need to learn your place, princess. You are mine." Daddy got on the bed and lined up his cock with Olivia's shaved pussy. Cock began to rub cunt. "You can lie to me, but your body can't. You are completely drenched. You need this."

Daddy started to sink into Olivia's soft tunnel as she groaned through her gag, her eyes crossed.

"That's right, my slut. You're my slut, I use you. You know that." Every word Daddy said just made Olivia wetter.

"What's wrong? Why are you scared?" Daddy demanded as he sawed in and out of his property.

Tears welled in Olivia's eyes, but Daddy only pounded harder.

"Tell me, slut. Tell me!" Daddy roared.

"Mmph, mmph," was the best she could do, which Daddy took to mean, "OK, I'll tell you." He stopped, staying inside of her while he removed the gag.

"Daddy, I... I'm so ashamed..." Olivia said meekly.

"What is it, my darling girl? You can tell me. Did you do something? Did somebody touch you?" Daddy said with concern.

"It was before, Daddy. I was such a huge slut. Everyone had me. I'm not good enough to be your wife or a mother. You don't know what I did and with so many people..."

"ENOUGH OF THAT!" Daddy yelled, cutting Olivia off. "I decide if you are good enough; you are mine, my property! Don't forget your place!"

Daddy restarted his thrusting with a new dedication as if on a mission. Olivia grunted and moaned with each thrust.

Daddy spoke one word for each thrust, "It doesn't matter what or who you were before. I know you and love you now. YOU ARE MINE!"

Olivia's heart felt as if a heavy load was lifted off of it. "Daddy, but I was such a slut, even a whore... some men gave me money... to..."

Daddy stopped thrusting again and leaned down to speak into Olivia's ear. "Quiet! Don't talk about yourself like that; you are my special little one! Now and forever! I am the only one who decides if you are a slut or a whore. You are MY slut and MY whore now. The past does not matter. You WILL be my wife, and you WILL be the mother to my children."

The two lovers embraced with dueling tongues, connecting souls more closely than before. The big secret was out, and life somehow just got better.

"I also have something to admit, my sweet," Daddy said as he slowly stroked in and out once more. "Do you remember everything in your contract? About pregnancy?"

While feeling each gentle thrust go deep inside, Olivia tried to lock her legs around Daddy but couldn't because of the restraints. Olivia said, "I'm not sure, Daddy..."

"Well," Daddy began as he picked up the pace with his thrusts, "specifically, you signed on the dotted line that I would decide when you were pregnant."

That part of the contract was Olivia's favorite part. "Yes, Daddy, I remember now."

"I decided last month. You are my ideal girl. Your birth control pills are placebos."

Daddy bellowed out a roar and slammed into his property as hard as he could, hoping his seed found purchase in her fertile womb. Olivia's body spasmed as she realized that Daddy had already decided that no matter what, she was the one he wanted to be the mother to their children.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck! I'm coming! Daddy, thank you! I love you, Daddy! Thank you! I'll be your best mommy-slut!" Olivia screamed as her back arched, and her words turned into an orgasmic scream.

"That's right, don't forget! You're mine and always will be! Only mine!" Daddy growled as he deposited his load into the property beneath him.

"I'll never forget, Daddy. I have two questions, Daddy. How many of my brothers and sisters will you grow inside me? And what about the other sluts you fuck?" Olivia asked hopefully.

"Don't worry about that. I'll tell you when we stop. You will be the only mother to my children." Daddy withdrew and gently palmed his girl's face before moving his head down for a kiss. "All of my cum is meant for you, but you must get it all yourself. Remember to clean the other sluts out thoroughly every time."

Daddy removed the handcuffs but replaced them with more gentle rope to keep Olivia tied to the bed. Olivia felt safe and knew not to question Daddy again, then sighed contentedly.

"Don't worry about a thing. You'll finish your degree and be my breeding slut. I promise."

Olivia felt happy and content. Against all odds, she got the life she wanted and deserved.