All Comments on 'Daddy's Tilly-Rose'

by Zorroscamp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
KEEP ON WRITIN'

This was a really good story. Tilly's parents were bitches and they needed to be shot. I love all of your other stories. Keep'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The rest of the story!

That cant be the end! After reading that you only want to read more. Where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dude

you have to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved this story. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful.

That was so hot. The way he praised her, showed pride in her ability to take him all in...the loving connection, it was all so enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You should finish

This story, it is making me wonder what has happened to them both, did he take her away from that dreadful place or what. Left me in limbo land. Well done well written, kudos my friend!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plz continue

This can't be the end. You have to keeo writing and tell us your readers what happens to them. We have to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn, that was sweet and hot too!! Yeah, her 'parents' need to die! Especially the step-father!! Bad enough moms a total bitch, but you'd think the guy would have taken pity on the poor girl and gave her some attention growing up. Not like she was a problem child or anything, yeesh! Well at least she gets to live happily ever after with daddy as soon as they move out! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Amazing, well written story! But...like so many other authors on here, PLEASE learn where the hymen is!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT

Dearest Zorroscamp,

Damn, damn, damn! This is incredibly sexy. I think I'll read another of your entries now. I can sleep later!

GG

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your story . So sexy and awesome. Ready to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please do not leave us hanging there. Finish where Paul puts

the bitch in her place and Tilly Rose leaves with him and how

happy they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous