Daddy's Toy gets Teased and Fucked

Story Info
She wants to be used after wearing a vibrator all night.
801 words
4.04
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stumbled into the living room, drunk after their neighborhood welcoming party. He pulled her onto the couch, and then kissed her deeply. "I've been waiting for this all night.." he growled into her ear as she moaned.

He grabbed her hands, pulling them over her head and lifting her shirt off. Unclasping her bra, he pushed her against the couch with his head, sucking and licking her nipples. She took his shirt off as well, and as he straightened up to stand on the couch. Knowingly, she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

"I've been waiting for *this* all night.." she kissed the tip before tilting it up and licking up his shaft. He pushed his hips against her tongue, and enjoyed the sensation of his cock throbbing in her hand. He grabbed her hand from stroking his cock, took it off, and then gently rested his hand against her face.

"Stick your tongue out for me baby." Obediently, she did, and he slowly pushed his cock against it. Then against her pretty lips, and finally into her warm mouth. He slid it all the way in as she looked up at him, moaning around his cock.

He enjoyed her mouth for a moment longer, then took himself out and reached for his phone. He pressed his body into hers as he played with an app, and a moment later heard her gasp and moan.

He pressed his dick into the remote controlled vibrator inside her panties, and was pleased to feel she was soaking wet. He let his cock throb against her as he tied a blindfold around her face, kissing her cheek lightly before coming back to her nipples.

Kissing and sucking and licking them kept her moaning and pushing against him. She grabbed and pulled him close, while his hands did the same. Eventually, he couldn't stop himself and grabbed her hips. Pulling her to lie down on the couch, he tugged off her panties and heard her disappointed moan.

"You like that vibrator?" "Yes daddy." He took the vibrator out, and held it in his hand as he dragged his cock against her wet slit. She shivered and begged for his cock inside her. As he slid himself all the way in, she gasped and grabbed at his hands.

He could feel her warmth all around his cock. Resting one hand on her nipple so he could tease and pinch it, he started moving in and out of her slowly. "Hold this for me, against your needy clit." He handed her the vibrator, and she obliged.

"Daddy I'm cummingggggggggg...." Her legs shook as he grabbed her hips to fuck her harder. "I'm cumming on your cock daddy oh my god oh my fucking god" He let his cock rest in her as she sighed. "That felt so good.."

She looked up at him. "Daddy. I want you to use my body like your own personal fleshlight. Make your cock feel good with my holes."

His cock throbbed inside her. "You're such a fucking naughty girl. I love when you're so dirty for daddy. Roll over. Stick your ass up." She did, and he spanked her hard. As she moaned, he grabbed her hips and pulled them onto his cock, as deep as he could go.

He started barely moving his hips, rubbing his cock on her insides and slapping her ass. Harder and harder, his handprint formed as he stroked his cock against her warm insides. He pulled himself out with a grunt, and then leaned down to kiss her tenderly where he'd been spanking. She moaned, and he flipped her over again. Sliding his cock from her clit to the entrance of her wet hole, he slid inside again.

His hands went to her nipples. "I'm going to flick your nipples, and I want to feel you squeeze my cock when I do." She nodded seriously, and he flicked both at the same time. Hard. She cried out and squeezed, and as she did he pushed himself deeper into her. Every slow thrust was accompanied by more teasing of her sensitive nipples, until his cock felt too good inside her. He had an idea.

"Hang your head off the couch. I'm going to cum down your throat." She nodded, blindfolded still, and did so. He thrust his cock into her mouth, past her teasing lips, until he could feel her tongue circling it. In and out he pushed, and he could feel the cum swelling in his cock. "I'm cumming", he said, as he flexed his cock in her mouth and grabbed for her body. He kept rocking his hips into her as his cum filled her mouth, closing his eyes and moaning while she licked and sucked the cum from his cock.