All Comments on 'Daddy's Whore'

by NaughtyStorytellerforyou98

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not sure if like?

Not usually a fan of Non-Con scenes...but this was hot with what I can best be described as a "sad boner". Where even in the middle of it you're like.... probably shouldn't be ohhh bondage.... damn...crying....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best ever

Best story ever. I definitely want to read more

Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 6 years ago
No!

Not into non-con at all, please post this in the right category, -5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"To be continued if reactions are positive..."

If the only way you will continue your own story is if people kiss your ass, don't bother.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm a little much

Wrong section man this is rape flat out rape it’s over the top and not erotic at all it’s just wrong

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 6 years ago
not bad - not great

I always look at the tags before I read a story.

It is my opinion that 'incest' trumps 'non-con' - so I think it was in the right category. But, I don't think your tags were sufficient to warn me off of the tale which was FIRMLY non-con - approaching rape.

"forced" ... didn't tip the scale - but, maybe it should have.

There was definitely no tag about the bondage aspect. That would have been the clincher - and I'd have skipped this story, completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Animal

Fiction or not, this is the work of a sick mind, it's not about incestuous sex, it's about abuse of power and rape.

You're an animal, please don't write anymore.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
is this your

dream to have your daddy rape you while people watch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
horrible

totally not into rape.. horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

I loved it please do it again

divergurldivergurlalmost 6 years ago
Don't continue

This is pure rape and the father should be jailed. She's not a whore, he is a rapist. There is nothing remotely erotic about a father raping his daughter and blaming her for it. Shit like this is why men don't get consent and try to say they can't control themselves. By the way, the Hymen is not deep inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please

Please stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was disturbing

As others have said, it’s pure rape and abuse from the father (which I personally don’t like but appreciate there are those that will) - it definitely needs stronger warning or to be in the non-con genre where people would expect to find this type of story. For me this was extremely unpleasant to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Scary to read.

This makes me worry about whoever wrote this... I had to stop reading part way in. Really horrible and ruined the vibe. Dont write another section unless it's the dad going to jail for life and the girl probably killing herself because she was raped by her father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do we all know the definition of “forced”??

I thought it was really good. As long as this isnt based in reality, please don’t let the other negative commenters discourage you. Maybe make the disclaimer you included in the beginning more prominent so that in the future people who don’t know what the “forced” tag entails know what they’re getting into....

But again. Great job. Keep writing:)

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
Confused

Normally I love daddy daughter fucking, and wish I had a daughter to fuck. What confused me though was her doing daddy daughter scenes for others to watch then when she gets the real thing, the story changes to rape

Again not knocking your story, just not sure what your goal is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forced means rape

You did a great job. People who are telling you to stop and what not are just stupid. I am a female and I read this type of taboo. I got off just reading this story. I think you should write another story. Thank you for this story. Shower time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

This story would be better categorized in the Reluctance section. It's more so about rape than incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I mean for what its worth the story is good its just convoluted how do you go from semi reluctance to full rape and who am i supposed to root for if both characters don't know who they want to be good till you get to the rape part though🤐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great forced incest story

Please continue writing more for this story. I don't get why people write in saying they don't like rape stories. Lmao... too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's good

I hope you continue to write the story. The best part is that they are just stories and our fantasies can run wild.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story is a bit bland. But it's good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plz

I would love to see a continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs more separation

You should do parts. One part him, one part her. It would flow better. It feels confusing. I like the idea, just needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please

Belladonna1994Belladonna1994over 2 years ago

Keep Erik want more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story but not okey with rape sax must be mutually beneficial i love it if she enjoy it like her father i love sex story of father - doughter but they must be like making love not rape .

Make scend part and make them lover i want to read more and want her enjoy sex with daddy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story! Literally I loved the dad’s part in all this how when he found out he was wrong, he tried to make it right. If only the girl would’ve enjoyed it more than despise it .

PhoenixDDPhoenixDDover 1 year ago

Love the story. I got so wet imagining that I was her. Being humiliated, beat, raped and turned into a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous