All Comments on 'Daddy's Whore Ch. 02'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Whore

She needs a baby bump

ERossAltoERossAltoover 5 years ago
Liking this

Dad's cum in daughter's tight willing pussy -- oh yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

I've read a lot of horrible stories on this site but this slop ranks up in the top 10 WORST. Childish plot inane dialogue even worse sex scenes. Please stop publishing garbage like this until you grow up and get an editor.

Colossal waste of a star

DragonRider55

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 5 years ago
Keep it up

Loving the storyline can’t wait to see where it goes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid.

Worth repeating:

"I've read a lot of horrible stories on this site but this slop ranks up in the top 10 WORST. Childish plot inane dialogue even worse sex scenes. Please stop publishing garbage like this until you grow up and get an editor."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey anon

Anon posted the same drivel twice, but the 2nd chapter has been viewed by over 200 people and has a rating of 4.33. Your full of shit and wouldn't know a good story if it bit you in the ass.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Agree with Dunkirk

Daddy needs to knock her up and keep her that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES