Dads and Sons

Story Info
Son sees dad and another man. Likes it.
7.2k words
4.73
46.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Bob and I were on my bed, side to side, legs raised. I had most of Bob's hard cock in my mouth, one hand cupping his balls, the other with a finger massaging his prostate. His tongue was caressing my cock while he sucked me. We knew each other's bodies, we cum at the same time and it was close. I had to pause as my climax arrived and I groaned, jetting into my best friend's mouth. He licked and gulped my cum. I doubled down on his. I felt it swelling in my mouth soon to gift me his musky salty seed. He grunted and, as Bob's cum shot into my mouth, I looked over his hairy sack to see my 18-year-old son standing in the doorway. I was far too into cumming and taking to care, but I knew I, well, we, had a problem.

Bob let my cock slip out of his mouth. "Good one Jim."

I rolled over and lay next to him. "Yeah, it was, but we have a problem."

Bob grabbed a towel and wiped some of the sweat from my body and then his. "What?"

"Henry saw us."

Bob stopped wiping. "Shit. Well, that's not good. How?"

I got up and looked for my underwear. We kinda throw our clothes off when we do this and know we don't have a lot of time. "I guess the match ended early, he got bored. I don't know, but I know he saw it all. I was taking your cum when I saw him." I gave up looking and just slipped on my gym shorts.

Bob slipped on his shorts. He doesn't wear underwear. He's a bit taller than me, lean, built like a swimmer. I'm more of a football player, wide shoulders, big, not fat. His cock's bigger too, probably seven inches, just enough to fit it all in my mouth. "What are you going to do?"

"Well, probably gonna have a talk with him."

"Think he'll tell Sam?"

"No idea. But as soon as I know, I'll tell you."

Bob left and I noticed Henry's closed door. This was bad. Bob and I are lifelong friends and single dads. We have a great relationship with our kids and one secret. Now all that was at risk. In just my shorts I knocked.

"Yeah, dad. Come in."

He had showered and lay on his bed with just the sheet settling over him. I sat on the side of the bed.

"Well, we need to talk. Actually, I need to listen. I'm sure you have questions and the easiest way to do this is for me to answer. Some rules. I'll tell you anything you ask about me, but I can't talk about anybody else without their permission, okay?"

Henry nodded his head. "Yeah, that's fair. I wouldn't want anybody spilling on me."

I moved onto the bed a little more, putting one leg up. I was aware that my son might be able to see my soft, and very satisfied cock, but by this point that hardly mattered. "Okay, son, the floor is yours."

"Why? Are you gay?" He asked.

I laughed. "Well done. Pack a lot into a few words. No, we're not gay. I'd call us sexual opportunists. Because it's fun. Bob and I like doing that. I can't really explain it better than that."

"Does Sam know?"

"I can't say. That's outside the rules."

"Sorry, dad."

"Henry, I'm not mad, I just won't answer for others. Next question."

"Is that why mom left with Mrs. Johnson?"

"Same answer son. You'll have to ask her if you ever see her. No, never mind, I'll tell you. No, your mom never knew. She and Ellen just fell in love with each other and out of love with Bob and me."

Henry paused. I think he was trying to frame questions that fit my rule. He looked up at me. "When did you and Mr. Johnson start...?"

"Say it, Henry. You just watched me have sex with your best-friend's dad."

"When did you and Mr. Johnson start sucking each other's cocks?"

I thought I saw a twitch under the sheet. "Much better. Spoken like an adult. We were around your age. It was summer. I was sleeping over at this house, did it all the time. We were just in briefs and got into an argument. I don't remember the topic. Well, arguing got to wrestling. We were rolling around on his floor and since I'm a bit bigger, I ended up on top of him, pinning his arms over his head. My hips on top of his, holding him down. It was then that I noticed we both were hard. I freaked out. Didn't know what to do, thought he'd be mad. But his cock was hard too. Just two bits of cotton separating us. It felt good. I moved a little, rubbing my cock on his, testing. I looked at him, him at me. He pressed up. That was it. We were off. We rubbed our boners on each other through our briefs and in no time, we came, shooting our loads in our underwear."

I stopped and took a breath. I'd never told that story. The memories were strong, and I moved my leg to hide my semi-erect penis from my son's gaze. I could see that the bulge in the sheet over my son's cock was a little bigger. I continued. "I got off him and we laughed looking at our cum soaked underwear. Bob looked at my briefs, 'you ever done that?' I said no, never. Never even thought about it, but I liked it. 'Me too.' He said. As we sat, being young our cocks were getting hard again. I pointed to Bob's bulge. Yeah, I can see. I said.

Bob shoved me over on my back. We were going to do this again. As he moved over me he shoved his briefs off. I reached down and shoved mine off. There was no question now. We lay on his floor and rubbed our hard young cocks on each other till we came. Shooting all over each other. We laughed, got up and took a shower together, washing each other for the first time and masturbating each other."

My cock stuck out the leg of my shorts and there was a wet spot in the sheet over my son's obvious erection. I kept going. "So, that's how it started. The next time we had privacy, we stripped each other and for the first time, we sucked cock. We came in each other's mouth and loved it. Been doing it ever since. As you know, we were college roommates, so the fun never ended."

I got up, not making any attempt conceal my cock sticking straight out. "I think that's enough for now. Oh, I'd appreciate it if we kept this between us for now, please."

Henry's rigid cock flinched under the wet sheet. "Sure, dad. I understand. What are you going to do now?"

I stood in his doorway and smiled. "That's not the way an adult would frame that question."

Henry blushed, paused. "Are you going to masturbate, dad?"

I gently gripped my cloth-covered erection. "Yes. I'm going back to my room and masturbate. Are you going to masturbate?"

Henry blushed and nodded. I left and closed the door.

I called Bob after I blew a huge load on my belly. "Jim, glad you called. How'd it go? Do we have a problem? He tell Sam, or anybody? He take pictures?"

"Calm down, bro. It's all good, we had a talk and no to all of that."

"What did he say? What did you say? I'm dyin here."

"He asked why, and I told him because it's fun. He asked if Sam knew, and I said I won't talk for others. I explained to Henry he could ask anything about me but me only since I didn't have permission to tell anybody else's secrets."

I could hear Bob's sigh of relief. "Wow, well done, bro. So, is he mad? Grossed out, what?"

"Well, curious would be the best word. He got hard while I was telling about our first time, so grossed out is not likely."

Bob laughed. "Hard, really?"

"Well, I don't know how long he watched us, but he just stood and watched."

"What's that mean?" Bob asked.

"I don't know. I'm leaving it alone for now. I'd never thought about doing this stuff with anybody else and knowing my son is curious....I gotta think about it. I told him not to talk to Sam about it."

"Oh, wow. Thanks. I was so keyed up, I forgot to ask. Yeah, well, keep me posted and I'm glad the shit didn't explode."

"Me too, bro, later."

I changed into work clothes and mowed the lawn. I saw Henry leave and head for Sam's house. I wasn't worried.

My dad kinda flies into the house and he's all over me. "Why are you home so early? What happened?" It's not like him at all. He was over at Mr. Conner's house, they hang out all the time, usually he's in a great mood when he comes back, but today he's freaking out. I told him the match was boring and we left. He took deep breath apologized and went upstairs.

About an hour later, Henry came by, and we went up to my room.

"Anything going on at your house?" I asked.

Henry fidgeted around in his chair. "No nothing. Why you ask?"

He was looking at the door and out the window. Not like him at all. "My dad came back from your house, and he was nuts. All tense and demanding to know why we were home early and shit."

Henry fiddled with the buttons on the game controller. "Dunno. I think they had an argument or something. My dad's weird too."

We sat and stared at each other. I felt like something's going on, but its' not my business. I held up the controller. "You ready to die, over and over?"

Henry shoved my shoulder. "Not fucking likely."

I started the game, and we were off. He's right, I can win but I have to work my ass off and get lucky. Henry's my best friend in the world.

After I'd been massacred for the fourth time, Henry's phone went off. His dad, dinner time. We came downstairs and I saw my dad. He was different now. His regular fun self. They must have settled their argument.

Dad and I had dinner and watched two movies full of guys getting beat up and shot and a little bit of sex. It was fun. Me and dad, bonding.

Dad's bathroom was being renovated so we took turns in the hall bath. I went first and as I was finishing, dad came in. He was naked. Not a big deal, we've seen each other plenty of times up at the cabin and since it was just us, I. didn't mind. I'm a younger version of him, long and lean. But he seemed to be looking at me a little differently. I took my time drying myself as he waited, then left, leaving the door open.

I went to my room and slipped on my running shorts. I gave into my curiosity and did something I've never done. I went back to the bathroom. The door was still open, and I could hear my dad. He was masturbating in the shower. I felt weird. I stood there listening to another guy jerking off. Bad enough. But it was my dad. This is wrong but why is my cock getting hard? I've never thought about guys before. Well, I do look after practice in the showers, but so do a lot of guys. There's a lot of different cocks in the world. Dad and I seem to have similar ones, as far as I can tell. I shook my head. Where's my brain? I went back to my room and got on the game console to distract me.

Henry came back from Sam's house as I had dinner on the table. I gave him a beer and we sat down.

"Thanks, dad."

I touched bottles with him. "Adult conversation, adult drinks."

My son smiled. "Agreed. Hey dad, you call Mr. Johnson after we talked?"

It was nice that he felt comfortable enough to ask. "Yes, he was very worried about what happened. I told him we had talked and that you would keep it all to yourself."

Henry took a swig and put the bottle down. He sawed at his steak as he asked. "Did you tell him about everything we talked about? You know, the end part?"

"No, son. Not everything. My rule applies to us too. I needed to let him know that our activities would remain a secret."

Henry chewed and swallowed, picked up his beer an put it to his lips. "From Sam too?"

I drew a small square in the air with my fingers and then pointed to one side. Henry laughed, "I got it, dad. Outside the borders. Cool. Sorry, but I am curious."

"I'm sorry to have put you in this position. Bob and I should have been more discreet."

Henry laughed. "Well, I owe you one, dad. I'll see if I can arrange to have you catch me having sex someday."

I laughed back. "That's okay, son."

Henry stopped eating and looked up at me. "But you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

My body tensed. "I'm your father, that's not right. What happened was an accident and I'm ashamed."

Henry picked up his plate and headed for the kitchen. As he passed through the door he said quietly. "We're all adults, dad."

I didn't know if this was some sort of evolution in my son's thinking or what. I was confused and a little scared.

Henry went up to his room and I watched some old black and white detective film. I shut off the TV and headed up the stairs.

Henry's door was wide open, his computer screen covered him in veiled blue. He was naked and stroking his erect penis. I felt very uncomfortable but laughed to ease the tension. "Well, hello there. You want me to close the door?"

Henry kept stroking his cock, which looked a lot like mine. "Nope. Like you said, dad, we're adults. Besides I kind owe you from today."

I stood in his doorway watching my son masturbate. "You owe me nothing, son. That was a mistake on my part. We both masturbate, but you don't have to do this."

Henry stopped stroking. "Dad, can we talk?"

I moved in and sat on his bed, filled with mixed feelings over his naked, hard body and cock. "Yes, we can talk about anything."

Henry sat up. His penis softened a little. "I was pretty freaked out today. I mean, you're my manly dad and Mr. Conners is too and there you two were getting each other off."

I sat and waited. Henry took a breath and continued. "I watched you guys for a lot longer than I should have. I went back to my room and just sat. I didn't know what to think or do. You came in and you were great. You made me feel like an adult, sharing and all. But I still had a lot of questions. While you mowed, I looked shit up. Shit I'd never thought about, ever.

'So, on Reddit, I found a subreddit. Yeah, lots of people do what you do. Women too. I mean swapping and everything."

Henry moved his hand and held his cock, which grew while he stroked it.

"I also found out that there's families having sex and all."

Now my cock was getting hard in my loose shorts. I needed to stop this, but I didn't. I'd never thought about this at all and now, here I was. Henry's penis was fully erect now, dripping pre-cum as his hand moved slowly up and down.

"After today, I started thinking about you. But not as just my dad. Seeing you with Sam's dad's cock in your mouth turned me on. I want you to watch me jack off."

I should have left, walked out. This was incest, it was wrong. Instead, I massaged my erection through my shorts as Henry masturbated. We were eye-to-eye. "I want to see it, dad."

I was done. I gave in. I stood up and stripped my shorts off.

"This is very wrong." I said.

"Our secret, dad."

I stood with my legs against his bed, my cock sticking out over his belly. I masturbated my cock as I watched my son stroke his. We'd smiIe at each other. I didn't give any thought to how my perspective could have changed so radically in just a few hours. I was down the rabbit hole of gay incest. "I like this, son. This is fun."

"Thanks dad, never thought I'd do this and like it so much."

I was feeling my climax. "Gonna cum soon, son."

Henry stroked steadily, his pace increasing. "On me, dad." He panted.

I jacked faster, wanting the cum.

"More to your right, dad."

"I'm cumming, son."

Faster than I could blink, Henry sat up and had his mouth around my cock, his hand coming up to hold it. I had no time to react as my semen jetted into my son's mouth. Gotta say I came harder watching this.

As my last jet dribbled over his lips, Henry lay back. I gave it no thought, dropped to my knees, and took my son's rigid cock into my mouth. The second cock I ever sucked. I felt so dirty, but so excited. He didn't last long.

"Cumming, dad. Oh fuck!"

Henry's cock got hard and then the first spurt of family cum bathed my tongue. Even though I'd just cum, I felt the need, the joy of taking my son's seed. Henry held my head. "Oh, dad. So good, so good."

He was done, as was I. I released his penis and stood, panting. Henry smiled. "We're all adults, dad."

"You okay with this? This is so wrong."

Henry got up and hugged me. It felt weird to be hugged naked. "I love you dad. We're not gay, we're opportunists."

Something was going on between my dad, Henry's dad and Henry. Something had changed and it changed yesterday. I was curious. No, I was nosy. Nobody was telling me anything. I did something that would make me go nuts if it was done to me, I snooped on dad's phone while he was making breakfast.

I nearly dropped it. Texts between my dad and Mr. Conners. Sucking, getting sucked, his house, our house and pictures. My dad hard and dripping, Mr. Conners cock all hard. I put my hand on my cock. I was hard. I put the phone back, stunned. My dad and Mr. Conners have sex. They suck each other off, a lot. I walked into the kitchen when dad told me breakfast was ready. As I sat down my eyes went wide open, dad noticed.

"Something wrong, Sam?"

"No dad, just had a thought."

Henry found out yesterday. Henry knows!

Dad was in a great mood. "You wanna go up to the cabin this weekend?"

"Yeah, sure, dad. I love the cabin."

The place has, hot tub, hiking trails, a stream with a big pool. Wi-Fi, of course. What's not to like.

"I invited Henry and his dad too."

"Fantastic, dad."

Great, now I'd get some time to talk to Henry about all the shit that was going on. We've all gone up before. Henry and I share the second bedroom.

I wondered if I'd catch my dad and Mr. Conners sucking. I wondered how much Henry knew. My cock swelled a little.

Bob called. "Hey, we're going to the cabin for the weekend."

I laughed. "We, as in all four of us?"

"Yeah, I kinda decided, spur of the moment."

"Are you sure, Bob? I mean it's cool here but since Henry knows, us sharing the room is going to be obvious. It could be an issue."

There was a pause. Bob took a breath. "Never was before, but... Okay, so what's gone on since yesterday at your house Jim?"

"Henry and I sucked each other off."

"No shit! Spill, James. Tell Robert all."

I told him.

"Nice. That was fast."

"Not planned at all. My son's idea."

"You have any idea he was interested? That's a big leap, you being his dad and all."

"I can't explain it. I mean, I know it's wrong, but it was his idea. I didn't even suggest anything, so I just went with it. I'll admit I've looked at him, hell, Bob, he looks like me when you and I started sucking each other's cocks. I fell easy. We talked; we're cool. Hope the dad/son thing doesn't bother you."

Bob laughed. "Only makes me hard wanting to watch."

"Can't offer that. Has to be Henry's idea. What about Sam?"

"I watched Sam check my phone. He saw our texts. He stood there for five minutes looking. I could see him get hard. He's interested, that's for sure."

"I hope you're right. Otherwise, this trip is not going to be much fun."

I was in the back seat of dad's big SUV with Henry. We were talking about all the stuff we've done up at camp before and what we'd be doing this time. Our conversation paused and Henry sat and looked out the window.

The Cabin has two small bedrooms. It's Henry and I in one and Dad and Mr. Conners in the other. It's casual. We see each other naked, but just going back and forth to the shower. No big deal. I'd never thought about it but now I'm thinking about the two dad's touching each other and sucking while trying to be quiet. I found that exciting. I wanted to see it. I hadn't had a chance to talk to Henry about the stuff on my dad's phone. I'm sure he knows, well, I think he knows.

Once at the cabin we unloaded everything and put it away. We left on Thursday, after dad and Mr. Conners got home from work so it was a late start. It was past eleven by the time we were done.

Henry and I were in our room, door shut, getting ready to take a shower. Dad was in there now, Mr. Conners would be next. Henry had his hands at his waist, unbuttoning his shorts, his hands fidgeting, looking at me. I took a deep breath.

"Henry. You're my best friend. I trust you totally."

He stopped; his shorts open at the waist. I could see his briefs. I flipped off my tee shirt and unsnapped my shorts, letting them fall to my feet and stepping out of them. Henry gasped. "Whoa. What the fuck?"

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers
12