Dads and Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Victoria's secret thong panty, yellow, one of my favorites. I've been wearing panties for about six months, after I found one of my mom's in the back of a drawer. Henry stared.

"Are you mad? Grossed out?" I asked.

Henry shook his head. "No. No. Not at all. It's just surprising. I never knew you liked this stuff. How long...?"

"I dunno, maybe six months. I found one of my mom's and as a gag, tried it on. I liked the way it felt. Can't explain it more than that, I just do."

Henry moved towards me, his shorts fell down, he stopped and stepped out of them. I could see his cock getting bigger in his briefs. Mine was already hard, sticking out the side. He reached out, paused, looked at me. I nodded. His fingers traced the lace along the top. He laughed lightly. "This is fucked up. I haven't been with a girl yet. These feel so nice, so soft, so...sexy." He pulled his hand back when his finger brushed the head of my rigid penis sticking out the leg opening.

"Sorry."

I moved closer. We were nearly touching. "It's okay. I don't mind, I liked it if you're cool with it."

I let my fingers brush the shape of Henry's erection in his briefs. We were eye-to-eye. He sighed. "You sure?"

Now my fingers gently grasped Henry's erection. "Yes, very. Henry, your dad and my dad have sex. I found pictures on his phone."

We both stopped, heard it, a groan, muffled, but still a groan from the other bedroom, our dad's bedroom. Henry laughed nervously and his fingers touched the head of my cock. "I caught them the other day. They were sucking each other's cock. I was freaked out but turned on. I went to my room. Dad came in later, in just shorts. He sat on my bed. I could see his cock. I'd never thought about guy stuff, and I was shocked seeing my dad and yours having sex. Now, having him talking to me while showing me his cock was turning me on."

I put my hands on Henry's waist as he talked, sliding my fingers into the waistband. I slid Henry's briefs down until they dropped to his ankles. He just kept talking, his hand cupping my cock and balls, still in the thong. It felt so good. Nobody has ever touched me sexually. Henry's penis was rigid, not as big as mine, cut like mine though. I grasped it, Henry caught a breath, kept talking.

"I wanted to show myself to my dad. I pushed the sheet down. His eyes went wide. I told him I wanted to jack off. He just stared. Then I told him to do it with me. He protested but then he stripped and stood next to my bed and masturbated. He moaned, said he was cumming and I gave in to an urge and put my mouth on his cock as he came."

My jaw dropped. My hand, stroking Henry's cock, stopped.

"I'm sorry. I guess that was too much."

Henry tried to move back. I tightened my grip, stopping him. "No, not too much at all. It's part of my secret. I want to have sex with my dad."

Henry smiled and went back to massaging my cock. "Dad was shocked, but I loved it. Never thought about it, but now, wanted to do it again. I was close to cumming and said so. Dad dropped to his knees and sucked the cum out of me. It was awesome."

We stood touching each other. I went to strip the thong, but Henry shook his head. I smiled. We moved closer till our cocks touched, we were hugging, his mouth at my ear. "This feels really good. I love your panties."

I touched Henry's ear with my tongue. His cock flinched. "Henry, I want to suck your cock."

He gasped, then whispered. "Like our dads are doing right now?"

"Yeesss." I rasped, "I've got one more secret for my best friend."

I slipped out of Henry's grasp, turned around, got on my knees and lay on the bed. I reached behind me and pulled the thong strap aside.

"What's that?" Henry said, looking at the big jewel covering my hole.

Leaving the strap on my ass cheek I slowly pulled the fat plug out of my ass, the lube letting it release.

"Holy shit." Henry said, "What? Why? Wow that's hot."

"It's a butt plug. I'm training my ass to take a cock."

I pushed the plug back in, feeling it spread my hole and fill me. I turned over, sitting on the bed. Henry moved in front of me, his hard cock waving in my face. I looked up at him. "Henry, may I suck your cock?"

He nodded his head. I opened my mouth and captured the head of my best friend's penis. It was great. I slid more into my mouth. He was warm. Soft but hard. I took his balls in my hand, feeling them. Henry's a bit hairy, more than me. He was panting.

"Sam, can't hold back. Gonna cum."

I paused, looked up into his eyes, talking around his cock. "Cum in my mouth."

Henry groaned and a few seconds later his cock twitched, and I felt tangy sperm flooding my tongue. I loved it. I made my best friend orgasm. His hands gently held my head as he pushed his erection further into my mouth, cumming and cumming. He stopped moving, shooting. I let his penis slip out. Henry was panting.

"That was better than with my dad. Can I suck you?"

I lay back and slipped my fingers under the waistband of the thong.

"No, Sam. Leave the panty on. It's fucking hot."

Henry, on his knees between my legs, looking at me as he slid his mouth over my cock, his hand fondling me through the fabric. I wasn't going to last long. Henry's other hand touched the plug, pulling gently through the thin strap, then pushing back. I was panting. "Henry, that's wonderful. You're gonna make me cum."

He stopped, letting my cock go, and looked at me. "Cum in my mouth, Sam. I want it." He licked my cock head. "I want to fuck your ass too."

Then my best friend took all of my cock into his mouth. I came, rocketing cum over and over as Henry gulped, never releasing an inch of my erection as I orgasmed in my best friend's mouth.

Henry got up and helped me up. He hugged me, it felt so good. Our foreheads touched, lips nearly touching.

"Sam, I liked that. I liked it a lot. You don't have to ..."

I rubbed my half-hard cock against his. "Let you fuck me? Put this cock where that plug is? I want it. But what are we going to do about them?"

Henry moved out of my grasp and lay on the bed. Naturally I lay next to him. He smiled and turned out the light. "I have a plan."

Bob and I had a fun but frustrating night. After showering we stayed naked and got on the bed. Bob looked towards the door. "You think they're doing anything?"

I fondled Bob's fat cock, feeling it grow. "Can't say. I'll bet Henry's interested, and Sam got turned on looking at our pics, but will they share information?"

Bob licked the head of my cock. "Well, let's keep the noise down and have some fun. We'll figure that stuff out tomorrow."

We both love to moan. It was tough stifling that, but we managed. Bob came first, filling my mouth with his cum. I love the feel of his cock in my mouth, surging swelling, then squirting. The best way to make your friend happy.

I woke up first, the sun breaking in the east. Bob had gone back to his bed but left the covers off, his fat cock laying on his leg. I wanted to go put him in my mouth, feel him grow, get harder and cum, but the boys might be up, later. I stood by Bob's head and nudged him with my hand. His eyes opened, he rolled over and smoothly slid his mouth over my soft cock.

"The kids, Bob."

He ignored me and sucked my cock till I got hard, letting me slip from his mouth.

"Couldn't resist, but you're right."

We put on loose athletic shorts, I ignored that my cock was still hard, and went to see where the boys were.

They were in the living room, on the couch. Well, Sam was on the couch.

Pink. A pink thong panty on Bob's son, the back strap looped over one of his firm round ass cheeks. He was on his knees, his body on the couch. On the floor next to him, a butt plug, stainless steel and not small. Sam was panting and moaning.

Henry, naked, behind his best friend, his hands clutching Sam's hips as my son slid his hard shiny penis in and out of his best friend's ass. They both had a light sheen of perspiration on them. The room smelled of sex. Henry saw us first; he didn't stop fucking his friend's ass.

"Sam and I talked last night. He shared with me, and I told him about what you and I did, dad. We sucked each other for the first time. I'm the first cock in Sam's ass. You guys can stay or go, watch, do each other, whatever, but Sam and I are gonna stay naked and do whatever, unless you object."

Bob's cock, hard, pushing the fabric out, mine too. I looked at him, he shrugged and slid his shorts off, I took mine off. I pointed to the couch. Bob gave me a quizzical look.

"What? You don't want to sit next to your son while he's getting his ass fucked and you're getting your cock sucked?"

Bob laughed and moved towards the couch. "This is fucked up."

Bob dropped onto the couch next to his panting son. 'Mornin dad. This feels sooo good."

Bob put his hand on his son's shoulder as I dropped to my knees between his legs. Sam looked at me. "You gonna suck my dad?"

I licked Bob's rigid cock. "You bet. You wanna be next?"

Sam looked at his father. "Maybe," and winked.

"Henry, let me roll over," Sam said.

Henry kept his cock in Sam's ass as he carefully rolled over and gripped his legs behind his knees. Henry resumed fucking and Sam looked at his dad.

"Touch me, dad, please?"

Bob looked at me, my mouth full of his cock. I winked, best I could do in the middle of a blowjob. Bob's hand moved slowly, touching Sam's arm, then over his firm, flat belly, pausing at the edge of his son's pubic bush. Henry moaned. "So fuckin hot."

I paused, letting Bob's cock out of my mouth but still touching my lips. "Go ahead. You know Henry and I have."

Bob's hand slid lower, over his son's pubic matt and gently grasped his erection. Sam moaned. "Oh, dad. That's nice."

Bob's cock twitched as his son talked. I licked the head, Bob groaned. "Jim, you're gonna make me cum, this is too much."

I paused, looked over at my son's erection gliding in and out of Sam's hole. "You wanna try, dad?" I put my hand on my son's ass. "We tried, a long time ago, but maybe it's time to try again."

Sam reached over and held his father's cock. "I want you all to fuck my ass, please?"

"Oh fuck, Sam, cumming!" My son cried as he rammed deep and held himself against the other teen's sweaty body. My hand still on my son's ass, I felt him clench as he poured his seed into Sam's hole.

I stood up and stared at Sam's leaking hole. My son moved behind me. I felt his hand, slick with fresh lube, stroking me, preparing me, his mouth at my ear. "Fuck him, dad. Fuck the hot teenage boy. Cum in his ass. He wants it."

Sam held his legs back, smiling right at me. His father stroked his rigid young cock, his mouth moving closer, closer to crossing the line.

I stepped up, put the head of my cock against Sam's ring. "In, Mr. Conners. Stick your hard cock up my asshole."

That did it. I pressed and Sam's anus swallowed my cock with ease. I leaned over him, our mouths nearly touching as I slid all of my cock inside the teenage boy. It felt amazing. Bob took his son's cock into his mouth. Henry laughed. "We're all cock sucking incest men now."

"Oh, Mr. Conners, you're hitting my prostate, don't stop. Keep sucking me, dad. I'm gonna cum."

That did it for me. "I'm cumming, Sam. Cumming in your ass."

Sam smiled at me, grimaced and his abs clenched as he orgasmed into his father's wanting mouth. I plunged deep, feeling the surge and, holding myself against Sam, releasing inside him. So warm, so tight. I sighed as my seed filled him. Bob released his son's wilting cock and licked the excess cum off his lips as I pulled out of Sam's ass. We just looked at each other and laughed.

Bob hadn't cum yet. He lay back on the couch and I moved between his legs. Sam touched my arm. "May I? I want my dad to cum in my mouth."

I stood behind Henry, hugging him as Sam knelt between his father's legs and sucked his cock. Bob had his hands gently guiding his son's wet, warm mouth. Bob looked at me. "Gonna be interesting from now on." I kissed my son's ear gently. "Yeah, sure is." Henry shifted a little capturing my slick and now hard cock between his young firm cheeks. "You wanna fuck my ass, dad?"

I slid my hands down to hold my son's hard cock, still slick. "Only if you want me to."

"Cumming, son!" Bob yelled and pushed Sam's head down as his ass flexed and Sam's cheeks moved, swallowing his father's semen.

We all stood in the main room of the cabin, sweaty, cummy and slimy from lube. "To the pond, men!" Bob announced and we all ran out and jumped in the water.

Of course, we all helped each other get cleaned and, in the process get hard again.

"I've got an idea." Henry said.

Soon three of us sat on a big rock in the middle of the pond. Henry stood in front of Sam. "I'm going to suck each of you for two minutes, then I'll go sit next to dad and Sam will do the same, and so on."

"Till we all cum?" I asked.

Henry had Sam's cock in his mouth and paused. I don't know, didn't get that far. He slid his mouth back over his best friend's erection as Sam said. "I want you all to cum on me."

Henry kept sucking, Bob and I waited. Sam continued. "We'll all suck like this but I want to lay down and have you all masturbate and cum on me."

We cycled through until everybody had sampled every cock. Only thing left was assholes. I got out of the water, being the last cocksucker and we stood over Sam. Everybody stroked like mad, even Sam. Bob was first. He pinched the bottom of his cock and stroked a few times before shooting cum all over his son's face. Henry was next, with Sam, they both came, shooting cum on Sam's belly. I was last leaving three bolts of semen on Sam's face. He licked as much off as he could.

We all rinsed off in the pond and headed back to the cabin. Of course, nobody put clothes on. Us dads made breakfast, we sat on the deck eating.

Bob put his fork down. "So, I suppose we should talk a little about this. First, what happens here, stays here."

Sam laughed. "Really? So, no fooling around at home?"

Bob laughed. "Yeah, no. You know what I mean. We can't tell anybody about this."

Henry finished his coffee, put the mug down. "Mr. Conners, any other rules?"

Bob looked at me, Henry, and Sam waiting for somebody to speak. "Well, nobody seems to mind so I'll just say the only rules are don't get caught and no means no. Somebody may not be in the mood or whatever, you know? Other than that, I think this is called 'free use'. Any of us may have sex with any of us or more, or whatever.

That morning we went to the supermarket about twenty minutes away. Our original and usual plan of catching our dinner gave way to the new plan of fucking and sucking, so we'd need food.

Back at the cabin, we stripped off first then unloaded the car. It was exciting to see Henry's and Sam's soft cocks flopping around as we worked.

As we put the groceries away in the small kitchen we rubbed on each other's bodies. We all got erections. As the last cabinet door was closed, I stood behind Sam. I reached around and gently grasped his hard young erection.

"That's nice, Mr. Conners."

It was. He was young and his cock felt so very good in my hand. Bob and Henry just watched. Sam turned and before I could react our lips touched, and we were kissing. In all our time, I'd never kissed Bob. This was like kissing a teen girl. My cock got harder as the teen boys tongue explored and touched mine. I wanted to stop, so I could suck his young cock, but I didn't, kissing was so good. I glanced and saw my best friend making out with my son. I groaned and for the first time in my life orgasmed with out being touched. My cock rubbing on Sam's belly as I released. Sam moaned into my mouth and broke our kiss. "Did I do that?" I took his hand and headed for a bed. "Yes you did and now You need to fuck me."

I got the lube and Sam took it from my hand. His small hand massaged lube into my hole and on his rigid teenage penis. I got on my back and pulled my legs up. "Go slow. You're not huge but it's been a long time."

Bob stood behind Henry, slowly stroking his cock as they watched. Sam, the head of his cock pressed against my ring. "You ready Mr.C?"

I took a deep breath. "Do it Sam. Fuck my ass."

"I've never done this. Here goes."

I closed my eyes and pushed back as I felt the pressure of Sam's cock. Like that, the head of his cock popped in. I felt so full. Bob and I tried this a long time ago. "How ya doin, Mr. C?"

"Good. Give me more. Go all the way."

Sam pressed and I felt my ass filled with cock. Then, his young hard cock head touched my prostate.

"Oh fuck, Sam, that's the spot. Fuck me and hit that spot."

Sam stroked slowly then picked up the pace, tapping my prostate on every stroke. My cock was rigid. Henry bent down. "Looks like my dad needs help. My son slid his mouth over my cock. I was in heaven. Sam was sweating and panting. "Oh, man this is good."

I moaned, "Son, I'm gonna cum. Fill me up, Sam."

Sam picked up his pace, grinning at me as he plowed my hole. Henry was watching us, timing my orgasm. As Sam started panting, he nodded at Henry who took all my cock and picked up the pace.

"Cumming Mr. C."

"Oh, son. Dad's cumming too."

As I felt Sam's warm cum jetting into my ass, I came in my son's mouth, him gulping and swallowing. Sam pulled out, Henry stood up. Bob applauded. "Nice little orgy."

I got off the bed and cradled Bob's fat hard cock. "You're next."

"Sure, why not?"

Henry helped Bob get lubed up and we repeated the same routine. My son fucked the ass of my best friend as his son sucked his cock. We were a family now.

So, that's how we played for the rest of the weekend and when we got home, both houses became nudist, free use homes.

Now, Henry tells me that one of his other friend's dads is looking at the bulge in his shorts. Hmmmmmmm

12