All Comments on 'Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible Story

The characters were so real. I am sure this happens in most families. Possibly, this is a true account that the author had to get off his chest in this forum in order to assuage his inner conflict brought on by the societal mores of our Puritanical foundations.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
Amazing

Klrxo has proven once again why she's one of the elites on LIT. Especially in the Mom and Son genre. I loves this version of Dad's Big Mistake. I'm so glad that you're back. Guys, go to Klrxo's subscribestar and read, 'Learning all about sex....from mom!' It's deliciously hot

matsonmatsonover 3 years ago
Christmas before Christmas

I read your very hot story in 2003, seventeen years ago, then in 2010 with always the same pleasure. Today with this supersized story it's Christmas before Christmas

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 3 years ago

I am an author and a frequent reader of stories on Literotica. This is the best story I have read. I am in the process of reading your other stories.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I like it even more than the original. Not to nitpick, but did Kyle's name get changed to "Brian" then back to Kyle? Continuity errors really bug me, sometimes more than spelling or grammar errors. Also, was there a two week gap between the last Julie/Kyle session and the confirmation of pregnancy? Is that not "customary"?

StormseekerStormseekerover 3 years ago

Sorry to disagree with the majority of the others comments, but I prefer the original version of this story much more. This one pushes too much on the cuckold theme, where in your previous stories that was never the case. Mother's infidelity was never something done to hurt or humiliate the husband, as he often was kept unaware of it; we could consider it almost a "collateral damage", but there always was love and respect toward by the female characters toward their respective husbands.

Please, PLEASE, don't go the cuckold/ntr way in your future stories; since you are such a talented writer, that would indeed be a tragic waste.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Disgusted

Besides being discussing completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The expansion is nice, but ShadowX is a hack writer and his portions of the story are noticeably lesser in quality than your own. Way too many cringe-inducing inner monologue, dialog that sounds like the writer has never spoken to another human being, and Mom goes from being cunning and in-charge like she is for all your stories to becoming another token brainless big-cock-bimbo like every other generic incest story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a chance

Jim should have filmed the incest secretly then filed for divorce and admitted his adultery (which isn’t illegal) had those two arrested and imprisoned and married his secretary

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

I do agree with others that the parents should have just divorced and called it and it would have been better if everything was found out and she legitimately fell in love with her son after the marriage ended

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

From an incest story this one was one of the hottest I've red on the site. Unfortunately, it morphed over into the LW genre and from there completely went to shit. I'm big on well written stories staying "real" to keep readers buy-in to the characters. The cuckold plot string with Jim giving up an intimate relationship with his wife forever "post breeding" is unrealistic to put it politely. Someone with Jim's personality and demonstrated leadership traits "may" have found himself agreeing to the first part (highly doubtful, but it gave wings to the heart of the story) due to Kyle's blackmail, but everything after that was a disaster. Never would have happened - The minute they started fucking again it would have blown up. The would have been divorced and Kyle and his Mom would have been in deep shit with her pregnancy by his cock revealed in divorce court. Jim would have ran off with this loving secretary and lived happily ever after...4* (since it was well written and you put a lot of time into it...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo !

A master piece..... I was expecting Julie to have Jim on clean up crew as he Jim well you know .... But that storie :)

isekai21isekai21over 3 years ago

I am grateful that klrxo is back and uploading new stories to this favorite genre. One of the few good things in 2020 mamong all this crazy. Hope to see more stories in the future. You are the best

Snipe85Snipe85over 3 years ago
Awesome

Love both versions of the story though Supersized is truly a Masterpiece. As previously stated.

It is Great to have you back.

I truly look forward to you next story.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooo.

Ever plan on giving us Ch 5 of ROOM 209. ?? You left us hanging in Ch 4 when the boys haven't even fucked their moms during lunch yet.. finish THAT story kirxo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you lost me at fucking her uterus. it's physically impossible. then you claimed to know she was pregnant within a day... nope not possible either. possible but unlikely you'll get a result 4-5 days prior to her next period but never the day after. the story itself was a good concept but your voice was a bit flat. I found myself wanting to get aroused but you just didn't get me there. most likely due to the impossible nature of the action. multiple editing errors. should be one star for impossibilities, but gave two due to the cuckold's perspective being tormented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Queen of Literotica RETURNS!

klrxo, is, by far, the best author on literotica and elsewhere. I've read her works way back when she first published back in 2003, and I knew, even then, that she was going to be a star that would never be outshone by anyone - and this has remained true to this day. Yes, there are many good authors on here, talented ones even, but none have been able to even come close to klrxo's brilliance. While many people, when trying to write an erotic novel, try to start slowly and build up on a story that no one really cares about, klrxo is the opposite: she thrusts you right in immediately, with nasty dialogue, and very descriptive scenarios. Nothing I say can really express how much joy I find reading her works, whether it be BSTC, Mom's Roommate, or How Mom Made Him State Champ. I love all of them to the point that I wish there were more people who could write like her, so that there would be more material to sift through.

klrxo currently has a Subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom - please subscribe and support her so she can feel inspired to create even more future works. I know I will! You can currently read her newest story there called:'Learning All About Sex...From Mom.' All I can say is - Wow! Thank you so much, klrxo, for making my day just a little bit brighter.

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
Kyle...

In the end, Julie wanted Kyle to find a young partner to get together with and maybe start his own family with. forgetting about the fact that Kyle had a vasectomy after the birth of Anna. Minor glitch in an excellent story!

Pranav5678Pranav5678over 3 years ago
Eventually fell short of expectations

Just loved the romance between the lovers but given the size of the story, there should've been more scenarios than just the arousal, sex and pillow talk at home. For a story of this magnitude, there could've maybe been hiking, a beach day or movie day. Julie could've donned many more outfits than just the robe and occasional skirt. Bikinis, daisy dukes, chemises would've added to the flavour. Many more forms of sex could've been described(there's just a line's mention of it towards the end). To be honest, the story could've included more people, even if not in sexual activity, maybe friends or sisters. A small mistake towards the end with the vasectomy part. Julie could've been shown as a more caring and responsible mother than someone who prioritised sex over her children. It became monotonous with time as nothing much changed but the fiery passion and blissful love saved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, I read all 20 pages, so I guess that deserves 5 stars; however, I didn't like the way it ended.

greenreadergreenreaderover 3 years ago
Oh wow

Klrxo's works expanded and supersized for those of us that love to read longer stories is like a err.. wet dream come true :)

Simply amazing.

One thing I noticed is that Klrxo's unique erotic language got polished over, almost industrialized for mass production.

Julie was a maternal beauty, enormous banana-shaped boobs sway beneath her robe, he could feel his wrists resting against the base of Julie's big saggy boobs... Things like that got thrown out.

Maybe I'm too much of a fan of klrxo's work and other readers wont even notice this but I loved those descriptions of mature voluptuousness. Not a biggie but I noticed.

THANK YOU KLRXO for all the stories you wrote and any you may yet write. You are the true OG of hot moms/ virile sons stories.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Messy story, and way to much cockholding going on, and how is it going to work for Kyle to get his vasectomy so that he could fuck Julie bareback, and for her to want him getting his own children with an other younger woman, to claim his own? makes no sence at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time reading a klrxo story

EXCELLENT STORY

Two comments: First time I've ever read a Literotica story where the author used "lay" and "lie" correctly. Well done. Well done.

The first time the mother was addressed as a slut, mommy slut, etc., was by the mother herself. I find it difficult to believe the straight-laced mother in this story would have ever been exposed to those words. The son, more likely via the Internet, would have been familiar with them and would have initiated the name-calling and getting her to admit that that's what she became and get her to call herself those names.

Read almost the complete story, but skipped through a lot of the narrative. Prefer dialogue with some narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

Someone who knows about lie and lay. It is often distracting when authors here don't take the time to even proofread. But outside of the mistake of vasectomy issue, a very well crafted story, though the cuck could have been developed more. One of the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kyle Julie And Jim

Jim was a total funking loser. If I was Jim I'd have divorced that whore and probably informed the cops so both of them went to jail! Failing that I would have chopped of his sons arms n legs n dick n sold him to some big hard pipe hitting black dudes or just cut of his hands and tie him up to a barrel in a kennel with 30 dogs spraying female hormones over his body n left him there for a week as it was beened on the darkweb for bitcoin! As for Julie I'd have sold her to some Albanian pimp for $50.000 showing him all those snaps of her on her sons dick. Laughing my ass off to that!😁😁😁

SaltporkdocSaltporkdocover 3 years ago

If Kyle had a vasectomy after the birth of his second daughter, he will never experience the joy of raising his “natural” progeny no matter how long Julie looks! Julie’s best hope is to find a woman with children who embraces polyamory and incest. Now THAT would be a stop!

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

The first part was great but from the moment Jim "caught" them fucking it became an average story. I don't mind cuckold stories but this one shouldn't have been one. Kyle should have stolen his mother from his father without cuckolding him. Julie and Kyle raising their children together would have been the best ending from what the beginning of story told us. Too many chapter from Jim's POV and I didn' t care about that.

And why didn't Julie got her tubes tied? If SHE doesn't want to get pregnant.

I find that SpacerX lose himself in his stories to make them big and this one was the same thing. I don't remember exactly how the original story went (it's been a long time since I read it) but I bet it's better.

KalleroKalleroover 3 years ago

THIS IS NOT KLRXO'S WORK. ANOTHER AUTHOR BY THE NAME OF SHADOW X WROTE THIS SUPERSIZED EDITION.

There's such a distinct difference in skill between these two writers that it's ridiculous. KLRXO is very well paced in her writing - teasing and building with very unique Moms that no other writer on this site writes. The Dom-Sub, a woman who takes charge to put herself in a position of pleasure giving.

Spacer X is a typical lit author who writes awful dialog, awful inner monologues, has no concept of pacing or build up, and his rewrite of the mother in this story turns her from one of K's uniquely appealing 'Mommys' into one of countless braindead characters that pollute this website.

This supersized edition is like when that old woman 'fixed' that painting of Jesus and turned it from a renaissance masterpiece into a child's fingerpainting

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Jim should have left them with their brats with threat of exposing them as a long ago affair means nothing and big dick son had no skills or money so the two would end up in jail or a trailer park and Jim could have a new life with a Dora who loved him for who he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent development of an already excellent story.

Once a woman experiences mind blowing sex from a huge cock, there is no turning back.

Time to supersize other stories by Klrxo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sub par and stupid. Turning Jim into a magic cuckold like a lightning bolt out of the blue is just juvenile artifice and adds nothing but a sour note to the story. The only thing Jim is guilty of is searching for and finding a sex partner that didn’t have a cavernous pussy. And what does that get him? Mean spirited blackmail from his son of all people. How did Kyle know about it anyway? Yeah, I know, it’s just a “fantasy” but, the reader SHOULD be able to get through it without asking themselves “WTF” two dozen times. And then there’s Kyle, a thoroughly unlikeable character, with the only thing going for him is a genetically inherited physique. No matter which side of the family it came from. Probably Julie’s (giant pussy - giant dick)! He’s earned nothing, achieved nothing on his own, with no intimated prospects. Don’t forget Julie - the giggling slut. Must have been the Martian slut rays shooting out of Kyles dick. “Oh, I love Jim!” yeah right! This whole thing is 20 pages too long. Incest/impregnation stories that are also about love are great. This isn’t that.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I believe I may have made the wrong choice in choosing the supersized version to read over the original series. It was too long and very redundant. I got drawn into the story because of the doting son, neglected wife, cheating husband theme. Initially, I found myself rooting for the son and hoping the dad/husband would get his comeuppance at the hands of the hero son. But as the story ran on, I found myself scanning rather than reading whole paragraphs. The hero lost his shine and then his armor. The dad just morphed into a pitiful wretch,and the ending seemed a strange compromise, like leaving all three in their own "Twilight Zone" type of hell. I may circle back at some point to read the orignal, because I like the author Klrxo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a complete trainwreck piece of shit. The original had a flow to it while this is just a brainwashed mommy slut, fucked up cuck dad and a son who is just pathetic and evil.

Waste of time and space.

Irritated me enough that I actually wished the dad had had the guts to kill them both in their sleep.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

One of the BEST stories ever!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed at the comments - thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all to long

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Foul story..sorry to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Audio please this is amazing but a long worthy read

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

Awesome, superb, award-winning...... A really great, erotic, story. Thank you

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 2 years ago

What a lovely story... Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is beautiful, Mother devoting herself totally to her son and the son ‘breeding’ his mother. At the end, it could have been a tubectomy to Julie instead of a vasectomy to Kyle. After all, who is going to breed Amy and Anna when they come of age if not their biological father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and outlined. I'm also happy that you didn't sissify or cage Jim, because that pisses me off. And I say that Julie should have at least jacked off or blown Jim every now and again for his birthday or good behavior. If Jim can give his wife over to Kyle, then Kyle should be magnanimous enough to let his Mom satisfy his Dad once in a while. I know I'll be in the minority there.

I was also kinda secretly hoping Jim admitted the adultery and/or filed for divorce to give those two whores their comeuppance. Again, I know I'm in the minority there. But hey, a lion can't become a lamb, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read both versions of this story. The original was much better. This one... wow. Husband suddenly discovers he derives great pleasure knowing he is being cuckolded by his own son, eventually quits his job to raise the products of the mother-son coupling, agrees to forego further physical intimacy with his wife, becomes celibate rather than find another woman because his imagination gives him greater pleasure than actual sex... is extremely convenient for mom and son. Too convenient. It's difficult to imagine a man with a sliver of self-respect who would agree to all that instead of fight for his marital due. In this version ALL the characters are so much more disagreeable and unsympathetic. I wish I didn't read this one.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! It was so fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

JustChillin123JustChillin123over 2 years ago

Awesome story! So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was the best story I’ve read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story so very much awesome job. Only one thing, they mistreated Jim to much. The fact he could not touch hug or kiss her is ridiculous when you do those things with regular people in your family. I feel he still should have been allowed to watch whenever you want to watch and touch her whenever he wanted to touch her even though he couldn't be fully involved with the intimacy usually that's what cockolds do they are involved so the fact that all he could do is watch was weird being that they were married for 20 years, also I get that they both were insatiable but no one is having sex 8 hours every day that kind of threw me on the constant long sex even after having the kids that's not quite a reality that I could get into even on a fantasy level. It started to become to unreal on the constant all day sex.. overwise awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic rewrite, thank you to all ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kyle you are a giant piece of shit. Julie you are a worthless slut. Jim grow a pair, divorce the bitch, and make sure the world finds out why. They can both rot in jail until they die, then rot in Hell after that.

410295410295about 2 years ago

loved this...jerked myself so many times like the wannabe cuck i am ..thankyou

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

These types of stories just not for me the degrading of the mom and her doing it to herself as well was way over the line there Nothing sexy about that and plus this really isn't cuckold story they didn't force him to watch he chose it himself a true cuckold is forcing someone to watch

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

To person who asked who was going to breed the daughters when of age if not there real farther that is crossing the line way to far across its not even funny no 1 should ever even think about much less have a fantasy about a dad fucking his daughter

Radomir1Radomir1almost 2 years ago

Thank you.

Very interesting story.

The characters are very vividly revealed.

But first of all, the cuckold is not my priority. It's already on the level of mental illness. I think it is.

Secondly, isn't a vasectomy permanent? How can there be children from a young mistress or wife if you "shoot blanks"? Well, except that now daddy is going to help his son make babies.

Boomerang law in action.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

It was almost too much. I think Kyle was a jerk. Mom a wnore, and Jim a poor cock. Jim should have taken an open marriage lover. He could still embraced his cock side, on the side, instead of a love affair with "Mary Palm and her 4 sisters".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is sooo good, one of my faves, would love to purchase content from you if selling

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

I thought this story was going to be great then it disappointed. That became a revolving them for me throughout the story. It went too long and no one took control. I prefer a story that has good communication between the characters. Kyle & Julie should of been experimenting and talking through the cukholding process, see what works. I’m not sure at the end of the process you should feel sorry for cuck boy. He should be where he wants to be. Everyone happy.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

As much as I enjoy this story and keep coming back to it, I keep wondering when, if I were Jim, I’d go out and get in my car, then swallow a bullet.

Jeremykyle01Jeremykyle01almost 2 years ago

Pacing at the start was really bad, and there were times were things were repeated, or sex scenes (of similar nature) happened multiple times when that didn't need to happen.

Overall good story, just a few kinks to work out.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Just an FYI: It's medically impossible for anything besides semen to enter a cervix.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love this story if this story was from Julie's or Kyle's pov but the fact that it was from Jim's pov also it killed it for me. Sorry but this is my view on it. It's ok if you hear it from those involved in the action but if it's from someone else it losses it's value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was unbelievable if a kid Kyle's age tried to blackmailing the dad like in this story it would never work since the father pretty much can ruin his chances of going to college. The way the wife and son act at the end to the father was disgusting. Frankly no woman would treat me like that and not be thrown out or the son be cut off financially and removed . The father is just a paycheck to them at The end there is no real love in any of this story. The man wasn't even able to touch his wife any longer while the sun got to screw all the time that's not a good story at all unless the wife ended up divorcing the husband for cheating then that's a different thing all together and that's the way the story should have went instead of turning them into a cuckold which is annoying because that was the way it was going in the beginning. Also the way the characters change from being loving in the beginning to being all self-centered assholes didn't make the story end well either.

The characters were all so disgusting the way the wife treats the husband, the cocky son who clearly cares for no.one but himself and the cheating idiot father. There is not a good guy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife Julie should have been the narrator it would have been so much sexier. Also the sin should have told the wife and showed the pic of his father's cheating. Then the wife would have had reason to throw out the cheater and could carry out her secret fantasy with her son. The cucking of the father was a turn off and in reality not the personality type since he was a cheater to be a cuck. Cheaters are usually narcissists and selfish which is not a cuck personality trait.

The sex scenes were really well done and would have been so much sexier from the wife's point of view. It got annoying how the sex was broken up by the whimpers of the husband and it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great...up until it swapped to the husband's Pov, totally killed my interest. Almost had an all timer, if only it had followed the mother or son, instead of the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh was really good until photos sent to the husband and the pov from his view. So much better from the wife's viewpoint. Should have had the son expose the fathers cheating and got rid of him in the beginning. That would have made this a much better story.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

This sentence got me laughing “ She wants to see him have children of his own in the normal way “, how did his mother expect that to happen, with him have gotten a vasectomy?

It’s like the writers IQ dropped in the end of the story.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Ramaza: Vasectomies can be reversed.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but your story is just plain stupid. Jim waits until she is five months pregnant, then she can no longer have an abortion and then he reports her and the son for incest. She and the son are going to jail for a very long time and Jim can easily divorce the slut and fuck any secretary he can find!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I enjoy the way you describe the sex scenes, generally I enjoyed the storey, although cuckolding is not really my scene, however the storey was a bit too long and drawn out. However there are two major issues that are totally wrong in this storey and spoilt it for me:

1. It is physically impossible for a penis to enter a cervix.

2. It is impossible to tell if someone is pregnant so soon after an egg is fertilised. It takes 6 to 10 days for hCG to show up in a blood test, which is the sign of pregnancy.

So the best I can rate this storey is: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story up to the epilogue. However it is still worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just trash. What a waste.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

I have to ask how do you hide the fact that the person the kids think is there dad don't sleep in the same room as there mom and that the person who they think is there brother does oh wait you can't hide it that alone makes your story unrealistic another thing is no farther is going to stand by and let there son and wife culkold him without some kind of fight again makes it even more unrealistic all and all it's trash

englishnospeakenglishnospeak11 months ago

I skipped every cuckcolding dialogues, just too much, they ruined the story,.. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was so wrong for Kyle to get a vasectomy. The two of them should have just kept making babies until she couldn't have any more. She could have had at least 6 to 8 more kids.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written. But how will he get a new wife pregnant if he had a vasectomy?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

yes a very long story, to long, mother being loved by her randy son, really big cock, dad didn't stand a chance

yes I loved it

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch10 months ago

it would have been better if the son fucked dora too and his dad got double cuckolded

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but if this were to ever happen, that would be one f-ed up family. Author must have a really deviant imagination.......I love it!! 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too long. Wwaaaay too long. This story could have been 40% shorter without losing anything meaningful to the story or the eroticism. The character of Julie was far too inconsistent to be believable, and there were several biological impossibilities that took me right out of the story (e.g. it’s not possible for a doctor to confirm a pregnancy after 1 day). Lastly, the epilogue was completely superfluous. Word of advice: Always leave ‘em wanting more

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Well it was way to long and he's not having anymore kids when he had vasectomy done should have never put that in the story

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

To the person who said she could have had 6-8 more kids that may have not been possible how well the how it is simple the older the woman it becomes increasingly hard for to become pregnant and to carry to term the risk of a miscarriage becomes a lot higher so her having that many more kids is way too dangerous you are letting your mind become cloudy with the fantasy and it's having trouble telling you what is fantasy and not providing that sort of element into the mix adds to much of a risk to a woman and a child that is not cool too write about

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just finished reading page 11. The father is stupid. He needs to take a baseball bat and beat his son to death, while the mother and son are fucking. Regardless of whatever the consequences may be. Troy

gadget245gadget2458 months ago

Not that the blackmail and incest weren't interesting but the cuck thing went way too far. For me.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

It was a better story when it was much shorter, lots better. Way too much cuck stuff, kind of ruined it.

ramj11ramj117 months ago

it would be a great story if the plot is better than this trashy story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Well 20 pages is too long The degrading of the woman was complete bullshit its not a turn on for a man well a real man to call a woman a slut in the end it just ruins the mood nor is a turn on to see a man being a willing cuck bitch like the husband was another thing that completely ruined the story is that the son was basically the instigator to the whole sexual start with his mother when it should always be the mother in charge and starting the sexual relations with her son as she is the mother the authoritie figure from the start in there relationship not the other way around that role won't ever change

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

What a beautiful story!!! A cuckold story and incest story all in one. What a wonderful fantasy and being that it was twenty pages long, I must have “enjoyed” myself to this story at least ten times. Not in one reading though, lol. It took me a couple of mornings to read it. I absolutely loved it. I see that there is another chapter to this wonderful story and I’m going to start it tomorrow morning once I recover, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jim is weak!! The story is weak and so is the ending!@

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

The husband wasn't a man no wonder she doesn't want to have sex with him anymore what kind of man would get off on watching his wife fuck another man? Answer no man would get off on watching his wife fuck another man what kind of loving wife would have sex with someone other than her husband no loving wife would ever have sex with someone other than her husband the son in this story wasn't a man either there was no likable character in this story the plot was weak and stupid in fact it was so stupid that it's not even funny

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Father was too involved with the story, ruined a lot of the scenes had between the mother and son. Shorter version is a lot better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES