Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said with as much reluctance as she could manage, "Well... I suppose I can't argue with that."

"Yeay!"

She chuckled. "However! Don't you DARE tell your father that I got a little naked here and there. Or that you touched my breasts. Please?! It would break his heart."

"Yeah... he'd be pissed as hell." Kyle smiled almost wickedly. The way he figured, Jim had destroyed his marriage by fucking his secretary. It was just that Jim and Julie didn't know their marriage was doomed yet. Jim pretty much deserved whatever he had coming, for cheating on his divine goddess of a wife.

Julie stood there with a hand on the sash to her robe. But her hand stayed still as she chided him, "You haven't promised me yet."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course! Duh! You know I love him and don't want to hurt him. It's just that I really, really enjoy fucking you too."

That answer pointed to a very problematic future, but she decided to ignore that for now. She said, "Well, okay then." She sexily undid her sash, then let her robe fall completely open in front. She felt flushed and extremely aroused.

But then she suddenly changed moods, at least on the outside. She put her hands on her waist and glared at her son. "And one more thing, buster. Just because my boobs are fully exposed and they're bouncing around on you doesn't mean they're up for grabs, understand?"

"Perfectly." Kyle answered. But then he added, "Although... I might end up accidentally holding them and playing with them from time to time. I'm such a boob-focused guy, it kind of comes naturally to me, without thinking."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Ugh! You really are a case!"

But then she finished her sexy striptease, letting her red robe slide all the way off her body until it puddled around her feet.

He wanted to play it cool so she wouldn't get cold feet about losing the robe. However, he couldn't stop himself from gushing as he took in her hourglass figure in the buff for the very first time, "MOM! You're magnificent! Utterly magnificent!"

She wasn't used to such compliments. In particular, the intense look of lust and love in her son's eyes blew her mind, because she knew it was completely genuine. To try to downplay the moment, she joked, "I think you mean 'udderly magnificent.' She held her huge orbs from below and slightly hefted them up.

"That too!"

The two of them shared a laugh over her bad pun, but at the same time, his arousal soared to the sky.

His arousal was already somewhere up in the stars.

Her need to get seriously fucked was growing by the second as well. Standing completely naked for her awed son was a very heady aphrodisiac for her.

She moved to where he sat in the chair and boldly threw her leg over his lap, straddling him. "Are you sure you're gonna be able to handle the weight of me on top of you?"

"Yeah, no problem," he answered.

Julie sat on Kyle's lap, with his big hard dick wedged up against her fat clit. She brought her feet up and placed her heels on the back edge of the seat of the chair. She rested her hands on his shoulders.

He could feel the full weight of his mother's ass resting on his lap.

He gawked at her enormous breasts. The "udders" jutted dramatically off her chest and were capped with large, stiff nipples.

Suddenly, her great tits were the center of his attention, even more so than usual. He was so transfixed that he unthinkingly cupped them from below and hefted them up slightly, in wide-eyed wonder.

She basked in his attention and his talented touch, even as she squirmed with lusty desire on his lap. "See? You're not the only one in this family who's well endowed," she said with a smile.

"Wow... they're beautiful!" he said with even more awe.

"They're a bother to me. They're too heavy... and they'll get a lot heavier as I progress into my pregnancy... but first I have to GET pregnant which is never gonna happen if you just sit there staring," she said with a giggle.

"Oh... sorry," he said.

"It's okay, love. I realize it's not every day that a boy your age gets this close to boobs as big as mine," she said as she combed through Kyle's dark brown hair with her long nails.

She went on, "I know for a fact that NO girl in your school has breasts as large as these, not even Melinda or Charlotte." She named two of the girls that she knew he liked fucking the most often, due to their general beauty but especially their unusually large breast sizes. They were arguably the two hottest girls in school, and yet they never dated because they always wanted to be available if Kyle wanted another "booty call" with them. He had a firm rule about never dating (or just fucking) a girl in a relationship with someone else.

She added, with justified pride at her natural endowment, "So it must be a little overwhelming for you now."

"A little," he said, his eyes still glued to his mother's amazing chest.

She'd been stalling for time a little bit to give him a chance to enjoy her tits, despite the fact that he'd played with the plenty during their last fuck session in particular. But she was chomping at the bit to get royally fucked again. So she asked him, "Well, shall we try and get that big baby-maker of yours into my cervix?"

"Yes, please!" He was eager for more fucking too.

Julie moved forward and her spongy tit-sacks pressed against his chest. She lifted her ass, grabbed his meaty pecker, and positioned the bulbous knob into the fleshy groove between the swollen pink lips of her labia. She lowered her ass back down.

Kyle's cock slowly stretched his mother's pouch as it sunk in inch by inch.

He felt his fat cockhead grind against the back wall of her cunt when he finally bottomed out a couple of minutes later.

Julie held her son tight, resting her head on his shoulder as she worked her hips back and forth. For a good five minutes, she worked the lips of her cervix against the tip of her baby's cock.

"Come on, Sweetie, we've gotta work it through." She panted.

She started to bounce slightly on her son's lap. She thought with wicked pride, I know I'm a hot fuck! Melinda and Charlotte can eat my heart out! I'm twice the fuck they'll ever be, combined! So there!

Already, she was forgetting most of the time how she was supposed to stay unemotional.

It wasn't long before Kyle felt his fat knob work itself into the groove of his mother's cervical lips.

"Oh my God, yes! Thrust your hips, baby! I can feel it going in... So deep! ... That's it, work it through! UNNGH!" she said with a victorious grunt.

Finally, he felt his cockhead slide through the lips and into her cervix.

"Yessssssss! Oh darling, you did it! You're inside my cervix!" Julie announced with even more joy and arousal.

She worked a good inch of her son's thick shaft into her secret chamber. Her cervical ring pulsed all over it, closing tight around the thick invader.

After adjusting to the strange but delightful new sensation, she advised him, "We need to keep it inside. I want you to stay as still as you can while I ride you!"

For the next 15 minutes, Julie did a sexy little bump and grind. Using her strong cunt muscles, she squeezed and released, and squeezed and released, over and over, trying to milk an orgasm from him, but at the same time keeping the tip of his cock inside her precious cervix.

"How are you feeling, love?" she asked after a long time with no talking, just lots of panting.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be able to cum this way, unless I thrust," he said, honestly. Thanks to his great stamina, it really did take a lot to get him to cum.

"No, you can't thrust, Sweetie. I have to keep you inside my cervix," she said insistently.

She thought for a moment, while still working her hips in a small circle on his manhood. Then she came to a decision. "Okay, there's only one way this is gonna work. We both have to completely let go."

"What do you mean?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"What I mean is, for a few minutes, we have to forget that we're mother and son. We have to break the rules and completely let go. If we do this, I think we'll be able to excite an orgasm out of you."

His heart raced faster to hear that great news. But still, he asked, "What do you mean by 'break the rules?'"

"We'll have to do whatever we can to heat things up. That might mean kissing on the lips as mother and son never should, or saying dirty things like we're genuine lovers, or who knows what. But you need to understand that what I'm about to do will never, ever happen again. I'm only trying this to get you excited for this one special breeding procedure, understand?"

She gave him a severe, motherly look, despite the fact that she was sitting buck naked on his lap and he was balls-deep inside her.

"Yeah," he said, trying not to show too much excitement.

He thought, The whole "clinical" and "dispassionate" bullshit is already slowly going by the wayside. But this'll help speed that up in a big way! I love it!

As Julie continued to work her cunt muscles like a pro, she looked straight into Kyle's eyes. Slowly, she brought her lips to his and gave him a slow sensual kiss. Then another, then another.

Then she pulled his face to her big pillowy boobs.

"Oh sweet baby... suck my big soft titties, lover." She moaned needfully.

He began doing just that, and holding and sensually caressing them with both hands as well.

CHAPTER 6

Kyle and Julie didn't know it, but Julie's husband Jim had come home early!

Jim knew full well that there was a chance that his wife and son might be having one of their fuck sessions upstairs. Even though he knew he was getting some kind of karmic payback due to the way he'd been cheating on his wife, he couldn't help but feel absolute rage at the fact that his cocky teenage son was dicking the wife he so dearly loved. And even worse, that the two of them were making a baby together, something he should have been capable of doing, but wasn't.

Shortly after coming through the front door, Jim heard his wife let out a loud and sensual moan all the way from upstairs. He carefully crept up the steps and down the hallway to the door of his own master bedroom. He could hear Julie panting and moaning erotically as she rode their son's young yet oversized cock.

He'd been bracing himself to hear something like that. What he was completely unprepared for was hearing his wife's attempt to get their son to cum.

"Oh Kyle, baby, feel my pussy surrounding your big cock, lover! It feels so gooooood! Oh, that's it! Suck my big titties, baby!" She moaned like she was cumming again, even though she wasn't yet.

Jim's stomach sunk as he listened to the two of them. There was a rhythmic "thump, thump, thump" that was driving him mad.

"Come on, stud! Pump a baby into your mother, lover! Oh my God, I think I'm gonna cum again!" Julie moaned with unrestrained passion.

Jim's timing couldn't have been worse. His mouth fell open as he listened to his wife's obscene words, even as she started to loudly experience another epic orgasm.

"Oh God... OH GOD! I THINK NUMBER TEN IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE! UNGH! YESSSS! OH GOD, SON, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE YOUR MOTHER CUM HARD, BABY! OH SHIT! OH FUCK, YOU AMAZING LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER!" By the point, she was shouting about as loudly as she possibly could.

Jim backed down the hallway. He was feeling sick and looking pale. As his wife reached the peak of her climax, her unrestrained and generally wordless screams filled the entire house.

"I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGGG! ANNNGHHHHHH!"

Jim jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen, but try as he might, he couldn't hide from his wife's voice.

He thought, I've never heard more heartfelt and intense sexual ecstasy in my entire life! But it's my wife getting fucked by my SON! I've been betrayed!

"OOOHHHHH! OOOHHHHH!" Julie wailed.

Upstairs, Kyle's face was buried in twin pillows of towering tit-flesh. He licked and sucked his mother's stiff and needy nipples.

Julie continued to grunt and groan as the orgasmic contractions kept shaking her.

Kyle felt the rush of his mother's hot orgasmic fluid soak his big balls, and kept on thrusting.

Jim sat in the kitchen, which was about as far from the master bedroom as he could get while staying in the house. His head was in his hands, and he'd slung his business jacket off and loosened his tie. He felt utterly miserable and defeated. But at the same time, he also felt great confusion and embarrassment, because he was experiencing a raging erection that just wouldn't quit!

Ten minutes of glorious incestuous fucking later, Kyle felt a torrent of semen rocket up his shaft. "Oh, Mom... I'm cumming!" he proudly announced.

Julie worked her coital wall with intense force, coaxing the milk from her young partner's beefy wand. She yelled to encourage him, "That's it, Son! Cum for me! Cum for Mommy! Mommy loves your big cock so very, very much!"

She suddenly felt thick ropes of jism explode into her cervical chamber. She hadn't been expecting to experience another orgasm herself just then, because she was still fairly wiped out from her last really epic one. But she felt a pretty good one race through her body just the same. It was mostly triggered by the feeling of her son blasting his cum load into her, while she had dizzying thoughts of getting successfully bred by him.

Strand after thick potent strand of creamy fuck-milk filled her insides. She knew that the billions of sperm were well on their way to finding and penetrating her precious egg. The race was on to see which lucky spermatozoa was the winner.

Jim was still sitting at the kitchen table, just staring off into space, when Julie came down the stairs a half an hour later. His embarrassing erection had thankfully faded away right when he heard his wife and son had finished fucking. He tried hard not to think about his arousal and what it might mean for his future sex life.

She looked freshly showered and wore a yellow sundress and red high-heeled slippers. Once again, she was going sans underwear. She paused in the kitchen doorway when she saw her husband.

She hadn't been expecting him at all, so she was secretly shocked. It was a lucky thing she was even wearing clothes.

Jim glanced her way and saw her, so it was too late for her to try to sneak off.

She immediately tried to switch gears and act like she was fine with him being there. "Honey! What a nice surprise. Um... you're home early. Is everything okay?"

"No... not really," he answered, with a stormy look in his eyes.

A nervousness swept over Julie's face. She suddenly felt naked and ashamed, despite the thin sundress. "How long have you been home?"

"Long enough to hear my wife's lately orgasm. 'Number ten,' huh?" he asked disappointedly.

"Jim, I... We didn't really..." She was at a loss for words. She knew she'd been caught red-handed.

"I can't believe you'd do this to me! Jesus, Julie, the things you were saying to him!" Jim complained indignantly.

But Julie didn't really feel that guilty, because the pleasure she'd felt had been so very prolonged and incredible. She asked, "Hold on a minute. If this is such a problem, then why the hell did you give us the okay to make a baby in the first place?"

"I gave our SON the okay to get you pregnant, not to fondle your breasts and whatever the hell else he was doing in there! You're my wife, not his shameless little fuck toy, for Christ's sakes! And he's got so many gorgeous girlfriends already. That little bastard has some nerve!" Jim spouted.

Julie felt stung by his words. She shouted sternly, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! YOUR SON IS DOING US A FAVOR! IF IT WERN'T FOR HIM, YOU AND I HAVING ANOTHER BABY WOULDN'T EVEN BE A POSSIBILITY!"

But Jim wasn't easily cowed, since he felt so wronged. "You promised me that your sessions would be quick and unrevealing. But I heard you call him 'your lover' and an 'amazing little motherfucker.' How the hell am I supposed to take that?!" he asked incredulously.

Julie shook her head as she sat down in a chair. "I don't know what to tell you... but if you're expecting an apology, you can go fuck yourself! Kyle and I are doing what we have to do to make this baby," she said angrily and defiantly.

"Ten orgasms. Is that what it takes to get pregnant these days?" Jim asked in a smart-ass tone.

"What seems to be the problem, Dad?" Kyle asked as he entered the kitchen from the hallway. He had been naked, but he'd heard his father's voice so he'd quickly thrown on a T-shirt and his boxers.

Jim jumped up from his chair to accuse his son. "The problem is she's your mother and a married woman! I know what I agreed to allow happen. A big mistake in my opinion, though too late to take back. That's bad enough. But from what I heard, the two of you were getting into it much too hot and heavy!" He was getting increasingly angry as he talked.

"I thought we have a deal, Dad," Kyle said sternly.

That gave Jim pause, because it was a not-so-subtle hint about how Kyle knew of his father's adulterous activities.

Jim continued, but in more restrained and careful tones, "We do, but this funny business isn't part of the deal."

Kyle thundered, quietly but forcefully, "Don't talk to me about funny business! I have some photos I haven't told you about yet that show some REAL funny business!"

Julie had no idea what her son was talking about, and the conversation was moving too fast for her to ask. She certainly didn't suspect a veiled reference to her husband committing adultery.

But Jim guessed exactly what he was talking about, that he'd taken some photos of him getting it on with Dora. That seemed highly probable, and it took the wind of his indignant sails.

Kyle went on, "The deal is that I get Mom pregnant. Period! I don't think you're really in a position to tell us how we can or can't make that happen, do you?" he asked, staring his father down.

Julie looked up at her son, who had now moved to stand next to her where she sat. She then looked at her husband, awaiting his answer.

"WELL... DO YOU? DO YOU?!" Kyle shouted with surprising authority and force, as if he suddenly had become a Marine drill sergeant. It was all the more shocking, because he was known for being an easy-going guy with no temper at all.

"No, I don't." Jim answered, looking at the floor like a scolded child. He was still reeling over the reference to the photos.

Kyle took charge of the situation. "Then here's what's gonna happen. Mom and I are gonna make this baby, OUR WAY, and you're gonna keep your fucking mouth shut about it! Understand?" The good son also never, ever cursed at his parents.

Julie looked up at her young hero. Her eyes traveled down his muscular body and it struck her, Kyle is a complete stud, in every possible way! At the tender age of 18, he's more of a man than my husband could ever be. And he fucks me like a human sex machine too!

She suddenly felt a complete awe and respect for this handsome stud of a teenage boy. The middle-aged mother gazed up at her son like a submissive teenage virgin at the feet of an aggressive, charismatic, dominant, and well-hung football player who was about to take her cherry. It was pure puppy-love, except with a heaping helping of hot, incestuous lust.

Kyle threatened Jim, "Now, how 'bout you get the fuck out of here before I decide to call this deal off?!"

Jim was fuming mad, but he knew that his son held a secret that would completely destroy his marriage, especially with the photos. "Fine! But this is not over!" He stormed out of the kitchen and clear out of the house, leaving his business jacket behind.

Julie listened to the sound of Jim's car driving away with a slight smirk on her face. Her heart was racing and her pussy was newly throbbing and wet. She couldn't believe how much power her son had over her husband. She stood up so she could be face to face with her new "hero."

1...34567...20