Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were face to face. Julie stared into her son's eyes as she felt the enormous girth of his cock fuck her harder and deeper than she'd ever been fucked. At first, she was humiliated to make eye contact with him, because she was his mother and she was willing letting him fuck her in this obscene position!

Despite all her "dispassionate" talk and resolve, she couldn't resist letting her lust and love flow freely. The emotional bond between them was too strong. She found herself even more emotionally transported whenever they stared lovingly into each other's eyes, which soon became most of the time.

She thought, I need to remember that it would be better if he fucks me doggy-style next time, because the eye contact on top of the deep thrusting is too emotionally intense for me. It's not "clinical" at all. Heck, I almost feel like I'm gradually falling in love with him, in a way a mother never should!

He noticed her mouth was partially open, since she was lightly panting with each thrust. The sight of her feet on his shoulders with her pretty little toes pointed was driving him nuts. Like a steam-engine, he pumped her cunt with a relentless, steady rhythm.

He was determined to fuck more than a baby into his matronly beauty. He was going to make her cum harder than she ever had before, again and again, until she was hopelessly addicted to their incestuous rutting. He was grateful he had three days to accomplish that instead of an hour or two.

It didn't take the virile and fit 18 year old very long to reach his immediate goal of giving her her next big climax. After about ten minutes of pussy-pounding, she started panting heavily. She was still staring into his eyes, but now it was like a helpless little puppy-dog at the mercy of its master.

She was so far gone that she was only dimly aware of the fact that he'd subtly tugged her tank top up until it was bunched up at her armpits, just like the T-shirt wound up last time. His weight was on her, causing her huge tits to mash underneath him, but they were so immense that he still had plenty of tit-flesh to play with, especially from the sides.

At one point, she realized that she probably should remind him to not play with her breasts, but they were so far into their fucking euphoria that it seemed petty to bring it up. She made a mental note to talk to him about it afterwards .Besides, his wandering hands felt damn good.

She thought, This is bad, because it feels way too good! What would Jim think, if he knew the extreme ecstasy I'm feeling right now?! My boy has a huge cock and he knows how to use it. That's a fact! Mother or not, I can't help but respect that. In fact, I fucking love it!

Oh no! Here it comes again! He's gonna make me cum and lose my mind!

"OH MY GOD!" she wailed.

Kyle's dick went into overdrive, fucking Julie's tight yet sopping wet cunt like a wild man.

"OHHH MYYY GGGOOODDDD, KYLE!" Julie screamed. "OHHH BAAAAABBBYY! EHHHEEEEEEEE!"

She stiffened and her entire body started to convulse as an even greater orgasm hit her than the last two from the previous fuck session.

He held her legs down and just kept feeding his fat cock in and out of her needy mommy-cunt. For a full two minutes, she shook and screamed, growling through gritted teeth as she rode through one incredible orgasmic contraction after another.

He smiled confidently. Now that he'd gotten over the initial wild roller coaster ride of fucking her for the first time, he knew that he could practically go on forever. He had amazing stamina and was determined to keep his mother cumming in buckets. He rested his full weight down on her and worked his cock into a nice full-stroked rhythm. He could feel great gobs of spongy boob-flesh quivering against his chest, and more in his hands, while she continued to cum and cum and cum.

The next three days were his and he was going to savor every fucking second of it.

CHAPTER 5

Kyle and Julie had been at it non-stop for nearly an hour. She had cum six more times, with each orgasm seemingly more intense than the last. It was as if her body and especially her vagina were slowly being trained to love her son's cock more and more. He'd already given her more orgasms today than she'd had in the entire month with her husband.

Kyle finally dumped his cum load deep into Julie's twat and rolled off of her, completely exhausted.

She'd had one last orgasm at the same time he did, because it felt so very good to feel his cum squirting deep inside her. Not only was the sensual pleasure incredible, but she got a heady rush for considering that this cum load just might be the one to impregnate her.

As her orgasm finally faded away, she thought, My son is breeding me! For real! Like a stud horse breeding his mares. It's so wicked that I'm going to have my son's baby. No matter what happens, I'll get a secret thrill looking at my youngest son or daughter, knowing he or she was born through incest! Kyle and I will always share that naughty secret, with only my poor hubby also knowing the truth.

She propped her hips up with a pillow to keep all his potent sperm-sauce inside of her.

Her tank top was still up around her armpits. He'd wound up playing with her huge tits for the better part of the last hour, somehow managing to do that while pounding her cunt nearly non-stop that entire time. She'd made a mental note more than once to warn him after the fucking was over that such breast play was off limits. But now that it was over, she was so fucked out that she plain forgot.

Besides, deep down, she didn't really want him to stop.

In fact, in the post-orgasmic glow, he continued to fondle her great globes. He even lightly licked on and around one of her nipples. He was secretly thrilled that her "dispassionate copulation" plan was already starting to fall apart.

As he kept playing with her tits, he asked, "So, Mom, was that good for you?"

She gushed, "Oh my God! Dear Lord! You have NO idea!"

But then she remembered, Clinical! Dispassionate! I'm a married woman! He's way too enthusiastic and talented already. God help my poor pussy if I encourage him more!

She tried again. "Er, what I mean to say is, yeah, I must admit it felt pretty good for me. I suppose that's inevitable, because nature has made our bodies a certain way, to encourage procreation. But that doesn't matter. Whatever pleasure I feel is irrelevant to the goal of getting knocked up."

He pointed out, "But Mom. I read that a woman is much more likely to conceive after she's had a really big climax."

She looked at him suspiciously. "Really?!"

"Really. I found an article about it. I can show you."

She thought, Oh shit! I kind of hope that isn't true, because what if it is?! I'm almost obliged to get my head fucked off over and over again! And all so he can successfully breed me, which is way too arousing a thought, in and of itself!

What the hell have I got myself into?! How is my marriage going to survive this?! Already I can tell that compared to my son, my hubby is like a eunuch! He might as well be totally castrated, compared to Kyle's magnificent baseball bat! UGH!

She tried to avoid the whole topic, because she didn't want to think too much at the moment. "Sweetie, why don't you go down to your room and have a nap? You must be exhausted."

"Okay, Mom. Whatever you say." He felt like he didn't need a nap at all, and didn't intend to take one. In fact, he was feeling even more energized than when they started. But he understood she needed to be alone for a while.

He'd been going back and forth between licking each of her nipples. He gave each nipple one last kiss and lick, and a few final tit squeezes for good measure. Then he disengaged and got up off the bed.

She only pulled her tank top back into place after he'd left, when doing that was basically pointless. She thought, I suppose some breast play can't be helped. He's so very tit-obsessed that trying to stop that would be like trying to hold back a river.

Besides, his touch there really turns me on. I know he pretty much exclusively dates busty girls. He clearly has had a lot of tit play practice, so he knows just how to drive me wild with his wandering fingers. But that's okay, because if I cum faster, that'll help him cum faster, and that'll actually help him breed me faster too.

UNGH! I really should stop using the word "breed." It makes me feel like... I don't even know. But it's just too damn suggestive! "Copulate" is definitely safer and better. I'm going to stick to that from now on.

Kyle went to his room. All that fucking was exhausting, even though he was muscular and at peak fitness. Despite his intention not to nap, within minutes, he was fast asleep.

He woke an hour later to someone stroking the side of his head. He turned to find his mother sitting on the edge of his bed.

She smiled down at him. "Wake up, sleepyhead. Time to get back to 'work.'" She chuckled at her knowing use of the word "work."

He took a good, long look at her. She was wearing a silky red robe, the same robe she'd worn the night when she'd told him Jim had agreed to let him impregnate her. Except this time it was wide open in front, with the sash very loosely tied. Furthermore, she was leaning way over towards him to wake him. That allowed her massive tits to fall free of the robe altogether!

He woke up in a hurry, thanks to that arresting sight! It was all he could do not to reach out and start fondling her dangling udders, and even suckling on them. But he remembered he needed to play a long game to win his ultimate prize, and part of that meant not being too pushy.

It took great willpower, but he tried his best to pretend she wasn't accidentally flashing him with a drooping tit show for the ages. "What time is it?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

She'd been not so furtively checking him out too. He'd gone to sleep without bothering to put any clothes on. And it was the middle of the day, so there had been no need for him to even tug a sheet over his body. As a result, his entire hunky naked body was on display.

She was chomping at the bit! She could hardly wait to get fucked by her handsome and strong son yet again!

She was almost shocked to see his penis in a flaccid state, but she was confident it wouldn't stay that way for long. In fact, even as she watched, it started to rapidly engorge, no doubt helped along by her provocative pose.

She finally stood up, which brought her arousing titty show to an end, more or less. At least, her nipples were covered again, but all of her dramatic cleavage was still on display, as the robe remained open down to her belly button.

She told him, "It's three-thirty. We have time for one more session before your dad comes home. Why don't you freshen up, and then come back to my bedroom, okay?"

"Okay," he answered with a grin. He was highly restrained, given that he knew "come back to my bedroom" was code for "come skewer me with your incredible cock some more."

His penis had just gotten fully erect again, mostly thanks to her titty display. But even without that, he could have willed it to a firm stiffness merely from thinking about the fact that he was about to fuck the woman of his dreams for the third time!

Julie found herself hopelessly staring at his revived hard-on even more. Have mercy! I so want to say "screw the whole clinical approach." But I'm married! Already, I don't know how I'll ever get back to normal. I can't let things get out of hand more than they already are!

But God, do I love getting fucked by my son and his massive cock! Just look at that monster! And he's just so handsome all around. My heart flutters in a very unmotherly way every time I see him, starting long before this crazy breeding plan began!

She kept staring at his exposed boner while unthinkingly licking her lips. It took her a full minute or longer before she pulled her willpower together and managed to say, "Oh, and please at least put some boxers on, okay?"

"No problem."

She left. Even the way she walked out of his room was a sight to see, since the red robe barely covered all of her fulsome ass cheeks.

Kyle washed his face and went back down to his parents' bedroom. Although he had put his boxers on, his boner lewdly bounced and tented as he walked.

His mother was sitting at the foot of the bed waiting for him, still loosely wearing the robe. She unthinkingly licked her lips some more as she watched his erection wobble wildly inside his boxers.

Hmmm, she thought. I wonder what it would be like to suck on that fat thing. Could I even get it in my mouth?! Would I want to even try?! It's too big! It's probably a good thing that blowjobs are off the menu. Sucking and bobbing on that monster would be a nightmare!

He noticed a wooden chair nearby. "What's that for?" he asked about the chair, which he'd never seen in her bedroom before.

"Sit down and I'll tell you," she said.

Kyle sat in the chair, which he noticed had no armrests. He correctly guessed that could be why she was using that one instead of any other chair already in the room.

Julie had her long legs crossed, and he couldn't help but admire them.

He thought, I can't believe that I had those beautiful legs wrapped around me earlier as I drilled her cunt. My MOM'S cunt! It all seems like one big wet dream. And yet the mild ache in his penis is just one clue that all of it had really happened!

She told him, "They say that ninety-percent of a man's sperm never makes it through the opening to the woman's cervix. So I have an idea that might greatly increase our chances of getting me pregnant."

"Okay," he said, very curious.

"If we could somehow get your, uh, battering ram, through the head of my cervix ...when you ejaculate, your sperm will have already bypassed one of their biggest obstacles."

"Is that possible?" Kyle asked with genuine interest.

She couldn't resist gawking at his crotch. She was transfixed, because more than half of his erection was accidentally sticking out through the slit in front of his boxers!

Actually, it wasn't an accident, but he figured she didn't need to know that.

She continued to stare at his exposed cock as she said in amazement, "Well, you definitely have the length for it! And... and the width!"

She finally managed to make eye contact with him. "But, um, we'd have to try a new position in order to achieve maximum depth. Would you be okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked back. "It sounds like fun!"

"Well, the first two times, we were under the sheet and you were on top. This time, we'd have to be a little more exposed... and I'd have to be on top of you," she said with increasing bashfulness. She was trying to hide it, but her arousal was steadily rising too as she contemplated her new plan.

She lamely added, "And remember this isn't about 'fun,' at least not for me."

"Well, whatever has to be done, I suppose," he said, pretending indifference. Actually, the new position sounded downright fantastic to him.

She smiled at him lovingly. "You are such a sweetheart, doing this for me."

She stood up, walked over to him, and gave a little tug on the leg of his boxers. "Get these off," she whispered in an urgent and needy way.

He slipped out of his boxers, causing his big dick to bob up and down.

Julie stared at her boy's cock and unthinkingly licked her lips. Good God, do I love that thing! I'm going to have to redouble my effort to be dispassionate, because I could see myself falling hopelessly in love with getting fucked by my son, if I don't watch out!

She couldn't resist gawking at his turgid cock-meat even more. "I don't know where you got your size. It must have been my side of the family."

"Dad's isn't this big?" Kyle asked with seeming innocence, although he already knew the answer. He held his hard-on from below and pointed it in her direction.

Her heart skipped a beat, and her pussy got wetter. She was almost rendered speechless, because her fuck-need was suddenly so great. "Your father's penis is... fair sized, but I would say that what you have down there is, well... how shall I say this... much, much larger than most. I have a feeling it's going to make lots of beautiful babies... starting with ours." She smiled warmly.

"I hope so," he said proudly. "I can't wait until I've successfully bred you."

She felt shivers race up and down her spine from the "breed" word. That never failed to at least give her a tingle.

"Well, mister..." she said as she reached under her robe and slid her panties down her long legs. She kicked them to the side and smiled at him.

She remained standing there with her bald pussy on full display. "We have a baby to make. Let's not waste time." She started to move to the bed.

"Mom... I..." he started, shyly.

"What's wrong, Sweetie?" she asked.

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd..." He tried to spit out his words as he looked at the swell of his mother's enormous breasts. "If you'd..."

"Take off my robe before we get started?" she asked, anticipating his tit-obsessed thoughts.

"Yeah," he said bashfully.

"That would leave me completely naked!" She acted a bit scandalized by this suggestion. In fact, she was secretly craving for that exact thing to happen.

"I know!" he said in wide-eyed wonder. It wasn't hard for him to imagine how she'd look that way, especially because her silky red robe was opening more and more in front. He could see most of her massive tits, and even all of her swollen and abused pussy! Still, never in his life had he seen her completely naked.

"I don't know, my love. I promised your father that I'd keep our sessions as unrevealing and clinical as possible." Although she said those words, in her heart she was all but pleading with him to talk her into change her mind.

"Yeah but... you've seen me naked today. It's no big deal, right?" Kyle asked. "In fact, you're seeing all of me right now." He pointed his flagpole of a cock up towards her even more dramatically.

She was seriously tempted to fall to her knees and take that cock in both hands! But she kept her cool, and said, "Sweetie, your penis is a necessary part of this process, but... my breasts aren't. I just don't know if it's a good idea."

"What about your orgasms? Are those a necessary part of this process?"

"Now hold on a minute, mister. Those are totally beyond my control. I can't help but feel some pleasure, as much as I try to fight it."

"True. But I told you that the more you cum, the more you're likely to conceive. Maybe the reason Dad hasn't gotten you pregnant is that he doesn't really ring your chimes."

She thought with a start, You know what? He may be right about that! If it takes a big orgasm, then Jim is totally hopeless! Whereas my son will be able to breed me in a matter of hours!

However, she told him, "Let's not get distracted with side issues." She was so horny that even her chiding was sexy and flirty, because she playfully wagged a finger at him.

He said, "The way I figure, the more you cum, the better. And the more I cum, that's better still, because each time I do, I pump more baby batter in you to breed you. Right?"

She felt goose bumps all over. "Right." She appeared calm on the outside, but thought, My son is breeding me! How hot is that?! When I have the baby, for the rest of my life, I'll be reminded how he drilled me and knocked me up with his huge, unstoppable cock! Mmmm!

He went on, while all but wagging his boner at her, "So, if some breast play helps you cum, and/or helps me cum, that's a big help with our overall breeding plan. Right? I'm sure it'll help. At worst, it can't hurt."

She wanted to be convinced, and he'd done it, using basically the same logic she'd already told herself earlier about his tit play then. The fact that he'd come to the same conclusion gave her greater confidence that such logic was sound and it wasn't just her great lust leading her on.