Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked her with tender concern.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Sweetie, that was... so brave of you!"

"I just had to set him straight, that's all," he said with lots of emotion. "He can't say, 'Okay, Son, go ahead and breed my wife,' and then turn around and say, 'On second thought, you're not allowed to enjoy yourself having sex with her.' That makes no sense!"

Julie took Kyle's hands into hers and stared into his eyes. "You're so brave! Like a knight in shining armor... And I'm like the princess... the princess who's falling for him," she said lovingly. Her heart was beating fast, and her immense globes were rising and falling with excitement.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his heart suddenly surging with love, hope, and lust.

"What I mean is what I said," she answered as she moved in close to him. "You'd better be careful, 'cause right or wrong... YOUR MOTHER'S FALLING FOR YOU... BIG TIME!" she squealed excitedly and wickedly.

She gave him a loving peck on the forehead, but she longed to madly kiss his lips instead. Her "clinical" rule still held her back from doing that, especially since they weren't in the middle of another "breeding session" where she might be able to justify that to herself.

Then both of them stared into each other's eyes for a good ten seconds, like two lovers sharing a silent look of lust and longing.

For the first time, Kyle had no doubt that Julie was hungering for his cock, and not just for the purpose of making a baby. His "long game" strategy was already working better than expected.

On a rash impulse, she reached around to her back and unzipped her yellow sundress halfway down her back. Then she dramatically slipped one shoulder strap down her arm, and then the other one down the other arm. That left nothing holding the dress up, and it slowly slid down her body, fully exposing her massive boobs as it did so. It wound up getting stuck bunched up around her waist.

He took that for the open invitation it so clearly was, and gleefully cupped her huge tits with both hands. Normally, he was cool and in control with his girlfriends, but he felt like a shy total virgin again, with his cock trembling with need and his heart threatening to thump right out of his chest.

She smiled lovingly and approvingly at the way he held her bare breasts, even though that was against her rules too. "Mmmm! Son, I guess there's no stopping you from your boob- focused insanity. So I'm not going to even try anymore. But, uh... as long as we're like this... and since we were making out a little bit upstairs earlier... Do you think it would be okay if we bend the rules just one more time? Because I'd really like for you to kiss me again. On the lips!"

He smiled from ear to ear. "I think that'll be just fine." He leaned his head in and planted his lips on hers.

At first, the kiss was tentative, almost like it was their very first true kiss, despite what they'd done upstairs a short while earlier. But it gradually gained strength and passion as the seconds passed by. All the while, he continued to freely fondle his mother's tremendous jugs, and even pinch and twist her nipples.

Julie thought, This is bad! This is NOT dispassionate! In fact, it's the exact opposite! I almost feel like I'm falling for my own son, head over heels! But I just HAVE to let him kiss me this one time, because he's my knight in shining armor. Of course he gets to kiss the princess, because he saved me from the bad, bad man, the evil villain!

She realized with a start that the "evil villain" was in fact her husband who she was supposedly happily married to.

But that didn't really bother her much, because she was on such a high of lust and love for her hunky son. Okay. Jim's not an 'evil villain' per se. He's just confused because he came home and listened in on something that it was best he didn't know about. Kyle's right: you can't have sex without at least some passion. This whole "clinical" approach just isn't going to work. Jim either needs to be cool with that, or stay the hell away until we're done!

Even as she thought all that, their kiss kept going and kept getting hotter and hotter. It was turning into a five-alarm scorcher! And her pussy was absolutely gushing and throbbing, thanks in part to the expert way he handled her massive melons.

Julie's thoughts grew increasingly erotic and heated. And speaking of getting things done, my big strong hero needs to get rewarded even more for being so brave! It's not enough for him to just kiss the fair princess; he needs to give her a good fucking too! A serious fucking! A "royal" fucking, even! Hee! He needs to drill me deep and hard and long!

She'd had her hands wrapped around the middle of his back. But as they continued to kiss while he played with her tits, she used her hands to push her sundress further down her waist and writhed her hips to slowly wiggle out of it. After a minute, she managed to slide it down her long sleek legs and then step out of it entirely.

That left her completely naked once again, except for her red high-heeled slippers, which helped firm up her legs and ass just like real high heels did.

Then as if that latest move wasn't bold enough, now that she had her hands free, she brought them to her son's crotch and boldly gripped his enormous erection. Within seconds, all ten of her fingers began slipping and sliding up and down his thick shaft.

She hadn't planned on even touching him there, but she simply couldn't help herself. Her desire for his cock was too great!

He was so pleasantly surprised by this that he broke the kiss to ask what was going on.

But before he could speak, she said, in a playful tease, "Don't get any big ideas! I am NOT giving you a handjob here."

He was secretly amused, because it was so clear that she already was doing exactly that. As he continued to aggressively fondle her massive globes, he asked with seeming cluelessness, "You're not?"

"Of course not. That's against the rules." Her big bare tits were bouncing in her hands because her entire body was on the move thanks to her vigorous two-fisted handjob motion. She was less teasing him with those words and more in denial about what she was doing.

She added, "But the way I figure, there's now time like now for you to fuck me again! There's something about the way you sent Jim packing that's really got me hot to trot! Son, you're becoming a MAN, right before my very eyes!"

"Thanks, Mom!" He briefly kissed her lips again. He slipped his hands down to fondle her bare ass cheeks for a while, since she was completely naked.

She savored the sweet kiss while still stroking his hot meat. Then she said, "So, no, this isn't a handjob. I'm just getting you warmed up so we can continue our breeding activities upstairs shortly. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

"Very!"

He kissed her lips again. It was such a heartfelt kiss that they just couldn't stop.

They wound up necking off and on for the next ten minutes, at least. And all the while, he alternatively played with her tits, ass, and pussy like he owned her entire body, while she steadily jacked his big fat cock in a way that supposedly somehow wasn't a handjob.

Sometimes, he even fingerfucked her needy slit.

When she briefly broke the kiss to complain about that, he pointed out that he wasn't really fingerfucking her, he was just "warming her up" to help get the fucking started.

She couldn't disagree with that, even to herself, since she'd used that exact same logic to justify the handjob she was still giving him.

They went right back to their necking and fondling, with even more fingerbanging.

When their lusts finally rose to "unbearable" levels, they managed to disengage, but only so they could rush back upstairs to the master bedroom.

Just a minute or two after that, Kyle was balls-deep in his mother again, fucking her missionary style.

And only a few minutes later, Julie was screaming her head off yet again, as her epic orgasm number eleven shook her entire body. (She wasn't counting all the little ones she had too.)

Her husband Jim was totally forgotten, except for some vague annoying idea that he was bound to come home again after a while. She hoped that he would have the good sense to stay away for a few more hours, at least, so a lot more "breeding" could get done.

Thankfully for everyone involved, he did exactly that.

CHAPTER 7

Jim gazed over at his wife as they lay in bed together that night. She looked so beautiful lying there on her back, staring up at the ceiling, even though he couldn't see much of her body due to her usual full length pajamas she was wearing (just as he was). The look on her face was like that of a lovestruck and lusty girl who'd just gotten laid for the very first time. The problem was that Jim knew it wasn't his penis or his fucking skills she was lying there thinking about.

"I'm sorry I blew up at you earlier," he said to her.

Julie didn't answer, because she didn't even hear him. She was off in her own little word. It was a world dominated by a handsome young face with sparkling brown eyes, a strong and curiously thick teenage pecker, and big plump balls full of potent cum-cream.

She thought about her son, Mmmm! I remember when he fucked me for the very first time this morning. It was soooo great! He totally rocked my world! But who could have known that he was just getting warmed up?! Each time got better and better! The last few hours were total bliss - once I got completely naked and stayed that way, and all that silly "clinical" crap was in the past.

I'll admit that it's important that I don't get TOO carried away by my son and his incredible cock. I'm going to have to go back to my boring, normal married life eventually, which is sad. But it's impossible to get fucked without experiencing SOME pleasure, so why try to resist that so much?

Especially given the way Kyle fucks me! Good Lord, there's no way to resist that at all! He's a sexual superman! The last hour we fucked, especially, is a memory to last a lifetime, all by itself! The way he churned his hips on me... and then his thrusting! Ungh! And his impaling! The impaling is the best! Oh, and the kissing! Such kissing! He's a natural at that too! God, and the way his hands roam all over my naked body! I feel so free and alive! But at the same time, he's possessing me in such a sexy way. Such natural confidence. He's even bewitching me!

Mmmm! I can't wait until tomorrow! I wish my ovulation period would last for three weeks, not three days! But it's probably for the best to end this soon, because my poor battered pussy is gonna have to cry uncle and tap out in any case! Hee!

"Julie!" Jim finally called to her, with a much louder voice. He'd been saying her name a couple more times in his usual voice, to no effect.

"What?!" She snapped at him as she was jarred back to reality.

Once Jim saw he actually had her attention, he confessed, "I just wanted to apologize for blowing up at you and Kyle. I overreacted I guess and I'm sorry, Dear. This whole thing is just... uncomfortable for me."

"Then, Honey, why did you agree to it?" Julie asked.

She was genuinely puzzled by that, especially now that it was becoming clear the "deal" was going so very badly for him. It was another mystery to her why he hadn't called the deal off, after seeing how passionate she obviously was getting with all the fucking.

He replied, "I just know how much you want this baby and... well, I want you to be happy."

That much was true, though of course he didn't mention how Kyle had caught him committing adultery with Dora, leaving him no choice but to keep the deal going.

Julie smiled as she scooted over and hugged her husband. It was a warm yet chaste hug, especially since they were both in their pajamas.

She thought, Isn't that sweet? It's not his fault that his son is ten times the man he'll ever be. I should be more appreciative of his love, because he's my one and only husband. What Kyle and I are enjoying... it's fantastic, but it's like a temporary time-out from the real world. It can't last! My future is with my hubby right here.

She said with renewed emotional effort and concern, "Oh Honey, I know this hasn't been easy for you. I'm so sorry. That's why he and I are only copulating during the day while you're at work. No husband should have to hear some of the things you heard today. That was very unfortunate."

Earlier in the evening, she'd explained to him about how she'd been "forced" to resort to "extreme measures" due to the difficulty of getting their son to cum inside her cervix. That had helped soften the blow in some ways, but made him more jealous in other ways.

"It was pretty shocking," Jim admitted. And yet, even as he thought back on that painful time of listening to them fuck, he felt his penis suddenly surge to a full erection!

He tried to pretend like that wasn't happening, and keep it hidden, because it made no sense to him. It was only a further frustration and humiliation. Luckily for him, it was hidden in his pajamas and under the sheet and blankets for good measure.

Julie suggested, "Honey, maybe you should stay at your parents' house for a few days. It'll get your mind off all this and give Kyle and me a chance to really focus on making this baby."

Jim frowned. "You and he are here all day. How much more time do you think you need?"

It was hard for her not to break into a big smile as she contemplated getting fucked all over the house, both day and night. She was secretly very annoyed that she felt obliged to sleep with her husband as usual, when her son was just down the hall with big balls that were constantly producing more cum that could help successfully breed her.

She said, "You remember when we were trying to get me pregnant with Kyle. You remember how much time and effort it took?"

"Yeah, I remember," Jim said, thinking back on the week full of non-stop sex. In retrospect, he felt those had been his glory days.

Julie tried to sound calm and reasonable, even as her heart was doing joyous backflips about the idea of getting to be her son's fuck-socket for 24 hours a day, if only for a short time. "Besides, you should spend some more time with your parents. You told me recently how you don't visit them enough. It'll be good for you. With any luck, when you come back we'll have a little son or daughter already starting to grow in my womb. Won't that be exciting?"

"Of course," Jim said, forcing a smile. He bitterly thought, But I won't be the father! My SON will be! UGH!

Despite the pain of that line of thinking, his erection lurched in his pants with renewed heat and urgency.

"So, what do you think?" Her pussy was getting wet again just thinking about having Kyle all to herself.

Jim vaguely commented, "We'll see. I'll think about it."

He thought, What the fuck?! Am I getting turned on by thoughts of my son fucking my wife?! It can't be! I won't let it. That's all kinds of messed up!

A short time later, Jim gave his wife a goodnight kiss - on the cheek, and she did the same. He turned out the light, and the two of them settled in to go to sleep.

Julie was able to go to sleep straight away, because she felt so tired out and sexually satiated from all the incestuous fucking.

Jim, though, tossed and turned for quite a while before finally getting to sleep. He felt he was caught in a trap, with no way out. He had no idea what to do except play along with the role Kyle had forced him into and hope against hope that things would somehow turn out okay eventually. The adulterous photos especially that his son had alluded to were playing a key part in keeping him in line.

CHAPTER 8

The next morning, Kyle strolled into the kitchen dressed in only his boxers. He was proud of his body and wanted to show it off. His big semi-erection wobbled as he moved.

Julie was sitting alone and sipping from her morning coffee. She greeted him with a smile while checking out his muscular bare chest and especially the outrageous phallic shape tenting his boxers. Oh boy! Today could easily end up being the best day of my life! I'll bet that's true. My son is going to fuck me silly, all day long! And he's going to BREED me!

Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was already lubing up in anticipation.

But all she said was, "Morning, Sweetie."

"Hey, Mom," he answered casually, while he also tried to hide how excited he really was.

As far as he knew, his mother owned two skimpy robes, a red one and a blue one. He'd had a lot of great memories with each of them in recent days. So he was pleasantly surprised to see her in a previously unseen orange robe that was even more revealing than either of the other two!

Or maybe it wasn't the size of the robe but how she was wearing it - it was hard for him to tell due to the way she was sitting. The robe was already dramatically open in front. He could see her huge tits nearly to her nipples, which were surprisingly stiff already. (She'd been getting hot and bothered waiting for him to show up.) He could see bare skin clear down to the sash, which was slung low just above her pussy mound.

"Guess what?" she asked with an even bigger smile.

"You're pregnant?!" he asked back excitedly.

"No, not yet, you silly boy!" She chuckled. "Dad's gonna stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days," she said with a lusty fire in her eyes. Jim had given her that news a little while earlier, shortly after both he and she had woken up.

"So we'll be alone all day?!" Kyle's heart thumped like a jackhammer, he was so thrilled by the news.

"All day AND all night! Better eat your Wheaties this morning." She grinned while running a finger along the open front of the robe. As she did that, she caused it to open a bit more, allowing one of her erect nipples to come into full view.

"Sweet," Kyle said, his semi-erect cock was so inspired by the news that it visibly lurched and twitched in his boxers until it was fully erect.

Julie giggled at how eager he was, and how stiff her words made his dick in a matter of seconds. She stood up. Rising on her tip-toes, she gave him a big tit-squasher of a hug.

With only the thin silk fabric of her robe separating her chest from his, Kyle sighed with joy as he felt the spongy softness of her big mommy-boobs flatten against him.

But then the hug got much better, because her robe was mostly open in the front already, and after a little wiggling and readjusting between the two of them, it wound up completely open. Both of them reveled in the feel of her massive tits making skin-to-skin contact with his chest.

"Feels like someone's ready to get back to 'work,'" she said as she felt his brick-hard boner resting against her tummy. She reached to it and lovingly caressed it from top to bottom.

"I'm ready for a long HARD day, Mom!" He smiled while reaching up to cup the undersides of her bare breasts with both hands.

"Good! I can tell you are." The way she was holding and caressing his rampant cock was starting to turn into a slow and tender handjob. Her heart raced faster and faster as her fingers explored every inch of his thick cock-meat, and she mentally imagined how it would feel to have all of that "tree trunk" fully sheathed inside her cunt again. She panted fast, because it was such an incredible prospect.

But then she forced herself to pull her hands away from his crotch, since her thoughts drifted to Jim and she remembered that he was still in the house. She even took his hands off her great globes and tugged her robe partially closed in front for good measure. She didn't want to do anything that might get Jim to rethink his decision to go to his parents' house.

Kyle wasn't too concerned about that burst of resolve, because he could tell she was totally hot to trot. Temporarily foiled at her chest, he brought his hands down to her ass cheeks instead. Feeling the bothersome orange robe there, he just pushed it up and out of the way and began directly kneading her meaty ass flesh.

1...45678...20