Dad's Bowling Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Tell me about your dates with Doris. Start from when you picked her up and go to when you dropped her off at her house."

"Ummm..." My first thought was to tell Mom no, that that information was too personal. Maybe I should try to get Mom to tell me some juicy family gossip in return for the details about my dates with Doris?

I waved those thoughts off. Mom seemed to be on the fence about us kissing. Cooperation would be far more effective than bargaining.

"Friday at school, we'd discuss briefly what we were going to do. She typically wanted to go see a movie. I'd try to talk her into going to a drive-in, but she'd always turn me down. She'd always say that her parents wouldn't let her. She'd tell me when to come over to her house. It was always like twenty minutes before the movie started. I'd go over, and her dad would welcome me into their house. He had a little lecture he gave me about not making a move on his daughter and the importance of having her home on time. That's when Doris would come down the stairs."

"What did you tell her when she came down the stairs?"

"Hi."

Mom said incredulously. "'Hi'? That's all you told her? 'Hi'?"

I dropped my head and started pushing my food around my plate. I had obviously screwed up, but I didn't see how. "Her dad was right there. I couldn't really say anything more than that."

"You definitely could have said something more than that." I looked up at Mom, and she looked a little angry. "Continue."

"We left her house and went out to my car. At first, we just walked together. After we had dated for a while, we held hands while we walked to the car."

"And what did you tell her as you walked to the car?"

My jawed dropped partially. I had the feeling that Mom wasn't going to like my answer. A mild dread came over me. "I'd talk to her about the movie we were going to see." Mom rolled her eyes in disgust but didn't say anything. "I escorted her to her side of the car, where I opened the door for her. I did my best to be a true gentleman. Once she was seated, I closed the door and went around to my door. The whole time, her parents watched us."

"What did you tell her once you got in the car?"

Another feeling of dread came over me. "I'd talk about the movie some more."

Mom shook her head sadly for a few moments and then took a big breath. "Jack, I have bad news. It doesn't matter whether you go to Ohio State or Northwestern, the girls will think you are a hayseed from the sticks." She leaned forward. "You have absolutely no idea how to act on a date." She leaned back. "It's no wonder you never got any further than kissing." Mom resumed eating her dinner.

I was in shock for a little while. I slowly processed what Mom had said. Finally, I replied, "Mom, you always told me to be a perfect gentleman with Doris. And I was!"

"When I told you that, I was trying to get you to not do too much. I never intended for you to do nothing with her." Mom went back to eating her dinner. I finished mine. I felt like I had failed Mom in some undefined way.

Before taking one of her last bites, Mom said, "I have a proposition for you, Jack."

I perked up. "What, Mom?"

"This conversation is to be just between the two of us. You're never to tell anyone about this. Ever. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mom." This sounded very promising.

"The only reason I'm willing to bring this idea up is that you've been great about acting like nothing has happened between us. You've not tried to do what we did on Tuesday while we were washing dishes any other time. You never made any comments about it. You never said anything to your father or acted in any way toward him to give him a hint that we had done something beyond what a mother and son typically do. It's very important that you continue to do that. Last week was very disturbing to me because you were doing something outside of our agreed-upon time."

Mom hadn't seen all that disturbed at the time, but I wasn't going to argue with her. "I'm sorry, Mom. I really, really wanted to practice kissing you, and I thought you'd turn me down if I just asked you."

Mom moved her hand as if she was pushing something away. "Let's set that aside. Here is my proposition. I teach you how to date." My jaw dropped. "Here's how we'd do it. After I finish eating, you clear the table and start washing the dishes. I'll go get dressed for a date. I won't get completely dressed up like I do when your father and I go out. I won't wear makeup for example. I need to be able to look normal if someone knocks on the door. When it's five minutes before my show starts, you come out into the living room. Say, 'I'm here'. I'll come out of my bedroom and walk down the hallway to you. We'll practice what you should say to a girl when you pick her up for a date. Then we'll walk over to the couch. While we're doing that, you'll practice what you should say to a girl when you're walking her out to your car. Then we'll have a date on the couch while we listen to my show. When my show is done, you'll walk me back to the hallway. We'll practice you saying goodnight to the girl. And then if you haven't finished washing the dishes, you'll go back and finish washing them."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe what Mom was proposing. I also wondered what she meant by 'date on a couch'. Would it be like what Doris and I did at the theater? Or would it be like what Mom and I had done while washing dishes but with kisses?

"That sounds wonderful, Mom."

"Okay." Mom pushed herself away from the table. "I'll see you five minutes before my show."

* * * *

Five minutes before the start of the show, I put the last pot into the rinse water. I'd come back to dry them and put them away later. I half-ran to the entrance of the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. I called out "I'm here." I blushed after saying that as I had said it a half-pitch too high. My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard the door open to my parent's bedroom. When Mom walked out, my heart stopped. Mom was wearing a light blue dress with white polka dots. The top white collar was folded down, drawing attention to the pearl necklace Mom was wearing. The collar framed a slight plunge to the neckline, exposing a tantalizing amount of Mom's upper chest. Buttons ran down from there, and I couldn't help wondering what mysteries they guarded. A dark belt cinched her small waist. I looked up to see the blue hat she was wearing. Her dark brown hair ended in a large curl which rested lightly on her shoulders. Mom was wearing white gloves, which she showed off by holding her hands in front of her. That drew attention to the skirt of the dress, which flared away from Mom's waist. Mom was now about five feet from me. She stopped and posed briefly so I can take in the rest of her outfit. Her dress came to a little below her knees, exposing nylons that lead down to a pair of white high-heels.

"You look so beautiful, Mom."

Mom gave me a disapproving look. "I'm your date who has just come down the stairs in her house. Her father is right there. You need to say something nice, but not something so gushing that it'll upset her father. Try that again."

"I...ummm..."

"Also, I've spent a lot of time getting dressed up for you. Notice specific things about how I look and mention one of those now."

"Okay." I gathered myself and racked my brains for something that would fit what Mom was telling me to say. "You look very pretty in that dress."

Mom nodded. "A good thing to ask if you haven't seen it before is if it's new. If a girl spends money to look good for you, she wants you to notice that she has. If it isn't new, it's still a nice compliment. But be sure you haven't seen it before - if she wore it a few weeks earlier, she'll be angry that you didn't remember it."

I expected Mom to walk out of the hallway, but instead, she stayed where she was. I then realized that I hadn't seen her dress before. "Is that dress new?"

Mom walked toward me, holding her hand up for me to take. "Why yes it is. I bought it yesterday. I'm glad you noticed." Mom stopped at the end of the hallway. "When I step out of the hallway, let's pretend we're leaving my parents' house. Walk me around the living room and talk to me like you're walking me to your car and then wherever we're going for a date. Eventually, we'll stop at the couch in time for my show to start."

I took Mom's gloved hand, and we took a few steps into the living room, but then Mom stopped. She said, "Now is the time to tell me I'm beautiful. Follow that up with more details on how I look."

We resumed walking hand-in-hand. "You look so beautiful tonight. I love how everything you're wearing works together to create such a beautiful look." I kicked myself for using 'beautiful' twice, but I hadn't been able to think of anything better.

Mom didn't comment on my faux pas. Instead, she said, "Now is a good time to tell your date what your plans are for the evening. Tell her in a way so she understands that these are suggestions which she can say 'no' to."

As we continued walking around the living room, I said, "I was thinking we'd go see the new Gary Cooper movie, have some ice cream, and then spend some time listening to a radio show on the couch."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," said Mom in a softer tone and a slightly-higher pitch than what she had used to instruct me on how to behave. After a few more steps, she switched back to her Mom-voice. "If someone knocks on the door, I'll hand you my hat and put my gloves in it. You take that to your bedroom and close the door. Read a book in there until I come to you."

"Okay, Mom."

"Also, I am not your enemy tonight. I'm not someone who is keeping you from the pleasures you deserve. Instead, I am your partner on a journey. Enjoy the journey; don't be fixated on any particular destination. If you pay attention to where I want to go, we could wind up in some serendipitous place that you weren't expecting."

"Okay, Mom." It was almost time for Mom's show to begin. I walked her to the couch. "Please sit here. I'll join you shortly."

As Mom sat down, I rushed over to the radio and turned it on. Fortunately, it was on the station that Mom's show was on. The theme song for the show was playing - we had cut it close, but I felt Mom had wanted to establish a number of ground rules before we started.

Mom was sitting down just off the center of the couch. She patted the space to her right for me to sit down. I wouldn't be able to pin her against the couch arm this time. Once I sat down, Mom took my left hand while sitting upright and facing forward. I took that as a sign she didn't want to be kissed yet. Instead, I lifted my left arm over her shoulders. I then grabbed her hand with my right hand and gave it a squeeze. Mom squeezed it back. I took that as a sign I had done well for this part of our date.

When the first commercial break came on, Mom twisted on the couch toward me. "That's an interesting case," she said in her date-voice.

I twisted toward her so we could talk easily to each other. I kept my left hand on her right shoulder when holding her hand with my right. "It doesn't sound all that different than the case last week."

Mom frowned. She said in her Mom-voice, "Share with my enjoyment of the show. Make my journey with you enjoyable."

"So, I should be trying to make you happy?"

"No. You should be trying to make us both happy. And I should be trying to make us both happy. We should be working as a team for our mutual enjoyment." Mom reached up, removed her hat, and put it behind her. "We're going to kiss this time. You want to start slow. If I respond positively to that, you can increase the passion." Mom had removed her gloves and put them into her hat. "You want to steadily build a mood."

"Okay." The voice of the detective came back on. I leaned forward slowly toward my mother. I was still amazed by the idea that I was about to kiss her with her permission. I pressed my lips softly against hers as I listened to the detective talk with his partner in preparation for talking to a witness. As they interviewed the murdered man's wife, Mom and I kissed a number of slow, soft kisses. I thought back to Mom's advice on kissing the prior week. I did my best to feel Mom's lips with mine. The wife gave the detective some information which led him to a Frenchman. As he interviewed the Frenchman, I varied how I kissed Mom - slightly different angle, slightly different timing, kissing a slightly different part of her lips. Mom sighed appreciatively.

Far too soon, the next commercial break began. I pulled back from Mom, but continued to hold her hand. "That was wonderful," I said.

"You did a good job of kissing. Next time, put your hand on me while we kiss." Mom switched to her date-voice. "What do you think of the show so far?"

"Interesting. I don't think it was the Frenchman who murdered him. He's a former soldier, and French soldiers are pathetic." I told Mom a series of jokes that I had heard about how the French military was, finishing with the joke, "Do you know why the French built tree-lined boulevards? So the Germans could march in the shade."

When the show restarted, Mom surprised me by resuming sitting face-forward. She sat very stiffly. I had obviously done something wrong, but I had no idea what. I thought about kissing Mom anyway, but decided that would flop. Instead, I resumed putting my left arm around her shoulders. But this time, she didn't relax into my arm. I had screwed things up. I paid almost no attention to the show, instead frantically trying to figure out what I had done wrong.

When the announcer came out, I said, "I'm sorry, Mom. But I have no idea what I'm sorry about."

Mom patted my leg. "I told you that this was a journey. Our conversation is an important part of our traveling together. When you talk, you take me someplace. I didn't want to hear you disparage the French." Mom said that hotly. "A close family friend was shot down over France during the war. A French family hid him for almost a year until they were liberated. They risked their lives for him. I don't want to hear you say again that the French are cowards or are pathetic."

"Okay. I'm sorry, Mom. I had no idea. I was just saying what the other guys say at school."

"When you talk to your date, you shouldn't assume that she has the same opinions as you. When a new topic comes up, you should probe to find out what she thinks about it. You should have gotten my opinion on the French before giving me a long-winded speech on them."

I closed my eyes and sighed. How many times had I done something like that with Doris? I had no idea. Which was bad.

But no point in crying over spilled milk. I decided to try to make up for my mistake by doing what Mom had told me to do. "That delivery driver sounded very suspicious. I don't know if he's the murderer, but he seemed to know more than he was letting on."

"It could be. I'm guessing the detective will interview him again once he knows more."

We discussed the case until the show started again. This time, Mom stayed turned toward me. I leaned forward and kissed her. As I was kissing her, I put my hand on her side just above her waist. Mom kissed me a little harder. I began moving my hand around. The intensity of our kissing seemed to naturally increase. When the next commercial break began and we stopped kissing, we were both breathing hard.

I checked the clock. We were halfway through the show. Though I had loved kissing Mom, I felt like she'd let me do much more than that. She had let me squeeze her bottom in the kitchen. I was certain she'd let me do at least that. Maybe more? How much more?

When we resumed kissing, I moved my hand slowly up toward Mom's breast. Mom moved her arm to block my hand. I was disappointed by that. Then Mom twisted slightly, so her bottom was lifted off the couch. I moved my hand down slowly toward it. Mom continued to hold that position. I had my hand down to the top of the side of Mom's hip. I slid it down as I moved it forward, bringing it to on top of Mom's bottom. I gave her bottom a squeeze. Mom moaned slightly. I kissed more eagerly as I explored her bottom. Mom broke the kiss. "Kiss my neck," she whispered.

I dropped my head down to Mom's neck and kissed it. That allowed me to reach more of Mom's bottom.

"Don't give me a hickey," said Mom quietly.

I nodded as I continued covering her neck with gentle kisses while squeezing and rubbing Mom's bottom. I was in heaven. This was so absolutely wonderful. This was what I had wished my dates with Doris would have been like, but so much better because I was kissing and feeling a real woman, someone who knew how to please her date.

When the announcer came on and we pulled apart, Mom straightened her clothing some. She said, "As you've made quite an advance, you should check with your date that she's okay with it. She might not have been, but didn't want to protest."

I nodded my head. "I want her to feel in control. She has the right to veto the new thing I did."

"Exactly. She might not feel comfortable doing it now, but will in the future. Again, a girl needs to seem not too easy. She might have loved you feeling her bottom but feels that it was too soon to let you do so."

"So if she tells me she doesn't want to do that again, accept her decision but try again later."

"Correct." Mom squeezed my hand. "This time, I want you to put your hand behind my head. Run your fingers through my hair. A woman's scalp is very excitable."

"Okay." I felt Mom had finished with her instructions to me. "So he's going to re-interview the delivery driver, just as you thought."

During the next round of kissing, I kept my right hand behind Mom's head. It was okay, but not nearly as exciting as feeling Mom's bottom. But we did lots of different kissing, sometimes with our tongues inside the other's mouth, sometimes with our tongues outside, and sometimes kissing without our tongues. The session was heady, but not amazing.

"What did you think?" asked Mom when the commercial break started.

"It was enjoyable..."

Mom squeezed my hand. "Variety is good. Take a break from doing one thing for a while and then come back to it."

I squeezed Mom's hand back. I took that to mean she was inviting me back to more bottom squeezing. Back to the show - "I'm beginning to think it's the wife who killed him. These leads she gave the detective don't seem to be amounting to anything.

"I don't think it's the wife. That would be too obvious. There's some clue we're overlooking."

I counted down the moments before the commercial break ended. Once it did, Mom and I pounced on each other. After only a few kisses, Mom twisted so I could have access to her bottom. I immediately started staking claim to this territory; exploring here, squeezing there, rubbing a spot, gently sliding my hand around. The whole time, Mom and I kissed passionately. I regularly alternated how we kissed, sometimes with my tongue, sometimes with only my lips, and sometimes kissing her neck. Mom pressed her right hand against my chest, giving it little squeezes that drove me on to even more passionate making out. We were both moaning loudly the whole time. As we both knew it was the end of the show, we didn't hold back and instead hit our peak passion.

When the theme song for the show came on, Mom pushed me away. We both flopped against the back of the couch, breathing hard. My hard dick made a large tent in my pants. I pushed it down hopefully before Mom noticed. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had never felt anything like that with Doris. That had been passion. That had been pleasure. That had been an amazing experience I knew I'd remember for the rest of my life.

When I finally caught my breath, I asked, "Who was the murderer?"

123456...9