Dad's Bowling Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,593 Followers

Mom smiled and stuck out a hand. As she waved her fingers at me in a shooing motion, she said, "Go back and finish the dishes."

* * * *

I had the picture of Mom in her bra and slip in my head the whole time I washed the dishes. My dick was already hard, and the date hadn't started yet.

Five minutes before the detective show began, I went to the hallway and called out to Mom. Mom came walking toward me in her pink dress, with a white hat, pink gloves, pink shoes, and a white belt that emphasized her small waist. As she walked toward me, I said, "Tonight, you're a lovely vision in pink." That was similar to a line in a movie I saw Saturday.

"Oh, thank you, Jack. You'll make a girl's head swell."

I took Mom's gloved hand. "I hope your head doesn't swell. It's perfect as it is now." Mom gave me a shy smile at that. I felt like I had landed those two lines fairly well.

We moved away from the hallway, doing our "traveling" to the couch. "Lovely night tonight," I said. "Though not nearly as lovely as you."

Mom blushed a little bit. "It is a lovely night."

I looked at Mom, and I kept picturing the bra and slip underneath her dress. How each must look as Mom moved about the living room with me.

"Now, no speeding tonight," said Mom. "I don't want to reach our destination too quickly."

I guessed Mom had noticed how I was looking at her and was concerned I might push things on the couch. "A little speeding won't hurt, will it? Just a few miles over the speed limit."

"Well...just a little bit faster would be fine. But no hot rodding, understood?"

"Understood. It's all about enjoying the trip together. You don't want me to scare you with erratic behavior."

"Yes." Mom sat down on the couch and released my hand. "You are quite the gentleman."

I moved over to the radio. "Thank you, milady."

I turned on the radio and the theme song for the detective show was playing. I walked slowly toward the couch, standing as tall as possible while holding up my chest to strike the most handsome figure I could. Mom had already removed her hat and gloves. I sat down on the couch next to Mom, wrapping my arm around her. I pulled her to me for a kiss, not waiting for the actors' dialog to start. Mom stiffened slightly when I first kissed her, but quickly relaxed. I put my right hand on the side of her waist and softly ran my fingers lightly along her dress. After a few kisses, I moved away from her lips and kissed her neck. I kept the touch with my right hand light, looking to gently stimulate her skin. I continued to move my kisses and my hand around. When Mom wasn't kissing me, she moaned lightly. She seemed to be heating up fast tonight. Perhaps she too was excited from my seeing her earlier?

At the first commercial break, we stopped kissing to discuss the show. After we each said a few sentences, I gave Mom a kiss before saying some more about the show. I slipped another kiss into our discussion and then began kissing Mom in earnest once the Detective started talking again.

As we kissed, I moved my hand forward and down toward Mom's bottom. I had never touched Mom's bottom this early before and was concerned Mom might consider this going too fast, but as my hand got close to her bottom, Mom twisted to give me better access. We kissed hotly for a few minutes as I squeezed and rubbed Mom's bottom. I then pushed my tongue against Mom's lip, and she welcomed it into her mouth. Our tongues battled with each other until the next commercial break.

At the sound of the announcer's voice, Mom stood up. While she did that, I quickly arranged my hard dick so it wouldn't be so obvious. Mom said, "Let's have you sit in the corner of the couch again."

Once again, I put my back where the couch back and the couch arm meet and put my leg along the back of the couch, and Mom once again sat down between my legs and leaned her back against me. I nibbled on her shoulder lightly as she shared her thoughts on the latest developments in the show. I kept up my end of the conversation but went back to nibbling when I stopped talking. When the actors resumed the story, I twisted Mom slightly so we could kiss. This time, I kept my hands well away from Mom's bust, instead groping her bottom with one hand while rubbing her stomach with the other.

During the next commercial break, Mom had me sit to her right, so I'd have to use my left hand when we kissed. Again, I stole little kisses while we discussed what we thought of the latest revelations. We were both more flushed and breathing harder than usual. Once the show started, I decided to try something daring. I slipped my left hand under Mom's dress and put it on her calf. I waited for Mom to swat my hand away, but she didn't. For the first time, I felt Mom's nylons. They felt very different than her skin or dress; not as pleasant. Still, touching them excited me immensely. This was brand new territory for me, having never touched a girl's leg before. I kept my touches soft, using just one or two fingers. I kept my hand below her knee. I felt that was a far enough advance for the night.

For our next to last session, Mom had me put my hand behind her head again. Did having me run my fingers through her hair excite her? Or did she want it as a lull before we got hot and serious in our final session? I did my best to make it enjoyable for Mom, paying attention to how she responded to every way I touched her.

And then it was the commercial break before the last part of the show. I was breathing hard, both from what we had done and in expectation of what we'd do.

"Lie down on the couch," Mom said, "Sort of how I had you lie before, but less upright this time."

Mom discussed the show with me until I moved into the exact position she wanted. Without waiting for the actors to restart, Mom threw herself on me. She moved so she was horizontal while facing toward me, partially on the couch and partially on me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me for a kiss. Both of my hands went to her bottom and each grabbed a big handful. Mom rammed her tongue into my mouth and pressed her breasts against my chest. We kissed frantically while rocking back and forth on the couch. My hard dick pressed into Mom as she slithered back and forth over me. I gave Mom's bottom a hard spank, the sound of the slap loud in the empty house. Mom pressed herself more firmly against me and dropped her mouth to kiss me on the neck. She had never kissed me anyplace but the lips before. It felt like my blood was boiling as the action between Mom and me got hotter and hotter.

When the theme song started playing, I tried to keep kissing Mom, but she pushed herself away. Once again, my dick made a large tent in the front of my pants. Mom couldn't have missed it as she moved to a sitting position on the other side of the couch. As soon as she got into a sitting position, she stood up and began adjusting her clothes. I sat up more slowly, moved my dick to a less obvious position and stood up. I handed Mom her hat and gloves. To my surprise, she didn't put them back on. Instead, she held the hat in one hand while taking my right hand in her other.

"Let's go to your room," said Mom in her mom-voice. "I want to talk to you about Northwestern." Mom started walking and I followed along while holding her hand. Why didn't we finish the date? I wondered. What was so vital that it had to be discussed now? Was I in trouble?

In my room, Mom indicated that I should sit on the bed. She got my chair from my desk and sat down in front of me. She leaned forward, putting her hands on my legs just above my knees.

"I'm proud of you, Jack. Very, very proud of you."

I wasn't surprised to hear this, but didn't understand why Mom had to tell this to me in my bedroom at this very instant.

"I'm very, very proud of you for being accepted at Northwestern," continued Mom. "But I'm also very proud of the man you're becoming." I hadn't expected this. "You've learned so much since I started giving you lessons. You've listened to me and really taken my advice to heart. You're so much more confident. You've learned the right things to say and how to say them. You're learning how to act when you're with a girl; how to give her a lot of pleasure while staying within her boundaries. And I'm proud of how you've kept everything we've done a secret and have followed all the rules I've set down for you. I feel safe giving you these lessons because you've accepted that when a lesson is over, we are back to being mom and son." Mom asked coquettishly, "Did you enjoy the little show I gave you before our date?"

"Yes, Mom." Mom's question seemed to come out of left field and scrambled my thoughts. I struggled to put together a fuller response. "It was...you looked amazing. You're so beautiful."

Mom smiled. "Thank you, Jack. Did you find it exciting?"

"Yes. Oh, yes."

"The reason I felt comfortable giving you that show was because of how good you've been. You'll never tell anyone about that, right?"

"Right. I'll never say a word about it."

Mom slid her hands up my legs a few inches. "Would you like for me to give you a show before each of our dates?"

"Yes."

"Back to you going to Northwestern. When you get there, you'll find a girl to date." Mom slid her hands down my legs. "And you're going to melt her heart. As long as you go slow like you've done with me, she's going to let you do more and more with her." She pushed her hands back up my legs, squeezing them lightly. "And you'll start having the desires boys have for girls. Those desires are a good thing. Without them, the human race would die out." Mom slowly pulled her hands down my legs again. "But those desires are a very dangerous thing. I can tell you're having those desires for me during our lessons." Mom began sliding her hands up my legs again. "You can't touch me, Jack. I'm your mother, and you can't touch me. Only your father can touch me. Do you promise to not touch me?"

This was...not weird. Not awkward. It was unexpected, it was exciting, and I wasn't sure where it was going.

"I promise."

"Good." Mom moved her hands even further up my legs while leaning more forward. "And you promise to never tell anyone about what we do?"

"I promise."

Mom brought her hand to my crotch and placed it on my hard dick. "This is uncomfortable for you. I used to make your father very uncomfortable on our dates." She gave my dick a small squeeze. I could feel my eyes bug out in shock. "He'd be almost in pain at the end of some of them." Mom slid her hand up my hard dick. "Now, there are several ways a girl can solve the problem she gives her boyfriend on dates." Mom grabbed the top of my pants in front and pulled on them. "Let me show you some of them."

Mom kept pulling on my pants, so I stood up. Mom undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I was shocked by this, but naturally let Mom do what she wanted to do. Mom pulled down my underwear. She pulled my pants and underwear all the way down until they were wrapped around my ankles. She then pushed me lightly, and I fell back onto my bed. Mom scooted her chair a bit closer to me and grabbed my hard dick with her hand.

"A girl can do this," said Mom as she slid her hand slowly up my dick with her fingers curled around it. "Your father talked me into doing this after we had been dating for a long time." The feeling of Mom's hand on my dick was amazing. I had stroked my dick many times, but it had never felt as good as it did now. "I used some lotion with your father to make it more enjoyable for him. I'd slide my hand up and down him until he exploded." Mom did a couple more long, slow strokes up and down my dick as if to demonstrate. Then she grabbed the top of my dick just below its crown with her left hand and dropped her right hand down to my balls. "But after doing that a few times, he wanted more."

Mom tickled my balls. She give me a flirty grin and asked, "Like that?"

Tingles shot out from my balls to fill my whole body. "Oh, yes."

A look of delight filled Mom's face. She gave my dick a hard squeeze with her left hand. "Don't explode on me until I've finished this lesson." Mom brought her right hand up to my dick and slowly slid her hand up it. "Another way a girl can solve this problem is to let her boyfriend put a condom on his friend here and stick it in her." Mom had been watching her hands, but now she looked me in the eye. She stopped stroking my dick and just held it gently. "Don't do that. Unless you want to marry the girl, don't do that. Too many times, the girl gets pregnant even though he used a condom." Mom dropped her eyes back to her hand and resumed sliding it down my dick. "There are lots of girls in Chicago who want to marry a Northwestern man. They'll be willing to take the risk of getting pregnant. Getting pregnant would be a good thing for them, as their Northwestern man will marry her." Mom looked me in the eye again, but this time continued stroking my dick. "You understand now why you shouldn't stick this into your girlfriend?"

The pleasure was getting bigger and bigger. I wasn't that far from exploding. "Yes."

"Good." Mom nodded. "Now, let me show you what you should have your girlfriend do to solve this problem."

Mom leaned more forward. She lowered her head while grasping my dick firmly at its base. I was stunned. Was Mom really going to...? Mom slipped out of the chair and dropped to her knees while puckering her mouth as if she was about to give the top of my dick a kiss. When Mom's lips touched my dick, she slid them down it, taking its whole head into her mouth. I let out a moan as pleasure swept over me. Mom pulled her lips back up my dick until her lips were off it. She gave its head a small lick before sliding her lips down it again. Mom did several quick bobs while sucking on my dick. It felt so amazing. Nothing had ever felt this good before. I laid down on my bed so I could relax and focus purely on the pleasure Mom was giving me. Mom raised her head off my dick, dropped it down lower, and gave my dick a lick while holding it firmly at the base.

"Once your father proposed to me, I started doing this for him." Mom gave my dick another long lick. "I've always enjoyed doing this, and do it now for him when it's that time of the month." She gave my dick a kiss at its base and slowly kissed her way upwards. "Many women find the idea of doing this disgusting, but I'd think they'd enjoy it if they gave it a try."

Once again, Mom slid my dick into her mouth while holding it firmly at its base with her hand. This time as she slid her mouth down, she slid her hand up. She pumped the lower half of my dick while sucking on the upper half. I was in heaven. I had never imagined anything could feel so good.

When I began to feel close to exploding, Mom stopped sucking my dick and returned to giving it kisses. "When you get to Northwestern, teach your girlfriends to do this to solve the problem they give you. There's no chance of them getting pregnant this way." Mom licked down to the base of my dick. "You'll probably have to give them very detailed instructions at first. But with practice, they'll learn." Mom opened her mouth and from the side took most of my dick in her mouth. She danced her tongue on the side of my dick that was in her mouth as she slowly slid her mouth up the length of my dick.

"Time to finish this," said Mom. "Don't hold back." She swallowed my dick again and bobbed her head up and down quickly on it. At the same time, she pumped her hand up and down the lower half of my dick. The pleasure was so intense. It quickly got too intense, and I felt myself explode. I began shooting babyjuice into Mom's mouth. Mom slowed her bobbing, but didn't stop it as she sucked down my babyjuice. This was perfection. This was what my body was made to experience.

Mom continued sucking my dick until she completely drained me. Once she did, she slid my dick out of her mouth with a loud, wet pop. She grabbed my hands and pulled me back into a sitting position while standing up. She gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm so proud of you, Jack."

Mom straightened her clothes quickly and began to leave the room. At my door, she turned and said, "Don't forget the dishes."

* * * *

From then on, our Tuesday evenings followed the same pattern as that night. After dinner, Mom would go to her bedroom while I started on the dishes. The one big change was that Mom had me come to her bedroom after I put the first set of dishes into the wash water to soak to tell her which dress I wanted her to wear. It was never about the dress; it was always about Mom showing off how she looked in her undergarments. I'd go back to the dishes and wash them until it was almost time for Mom's show. I'd then go "to pick her up" and we'd "journey" together to the couch. We'd make out during the performance parts (slowly at first) and talk about the show during the breaks. We'd always change positions after each break. Mom would let me slide my hand under her dress during the make-outs in the middle, but my hand always had to stay on her nylons. The final make-out session was always frantic and passionate. Once the show was over, we'd stand up, straighten ourselves, and "journey together" back to the hallway to the bedrooms. Mom would ask me to "come inside for a few minutes." We'd go into my bedroom, and Mom would "teach me how to have my girlfriend solve the problem she gave me". Mom would go to her bedroom, and I'd go finish the dishes.

I thought a lot about our date nights. It was clear to me that Mom enjoyed them. She enjoyed getting dressed up; she enjoyed making out on the couch; and she enjoyed sucking my dick. She'd always wrap our date nights with a few words about how she was giving me lessons, and I did learn a whole lot, but, after a while, we kept going even though Mom wasn't teaching me anything new. It was merely an excuse to justify doing what she wanted. However, when I tried suggesting we could "listen to a radio show together" when Dad was at poker night and when he was at the bar with his co-workers, Mom wasn't interested. Whenever I tried to do more during our date nights, Mom would stop me. She had decided how far she was willing to go and always kept things within those boundaries.

What we'd do was settled, but it still left me with many questions, none of which I felt I could ask Mom. How long would this go on? All the way to the end of the summer? And then? Would Mom visit me at college? Maybe she'd leave Dad, move to Chicago and we'd rent an apartment together? And then we'd live as man and wife? Date nights with Mom were wonderful, and I didn't want them to end.

Time marched on until it was the week of graduation. All my aunts and uncles came into town to see me graduate. It had taken quite of effort by Mom to find places in town for them all to stay for the weekend. Mom's brother Hank and his wife Aunt Flo were going to stay in my bedroom, and their two kids and I were going to sleep on the floor of Mom's crafting room. Joan wasn't there as she had gone to California to take a class for the summer. She was the only cousin to not see me graduate.

Graduation was...I don't know. Surreal? Anticlimactic? Overwhelming? The graduation happened in the school gym. Once again, our teachers bossed us around, lining us up in order and telling us to behave in line. Then at the right time, we marched into the gym and took our seats. The Principal gave a short speech and the Valedictorian gave a short speech. I was the Salutatorian, and I gave a short speech about what high school meant to me. It sounded vague and boring even to me. And then we one-by-one marched across the stage to get our diplomas. My family gave me a big cheer as I got mine. After more waiting and talking, it was over. I was a high school graduate. That chapter of my life was over.

8letters
8letters
6,593 Followers
1...456789