Dad's Bowling Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom laughed. "I don't know. I stopped paying attention to the show." She grinned at me. "I'll find out tomorrow. I'll call one of my friends and tell her that something happened so I missed the ending." Mom stood up. "It's time to take your date home." She held out her hand to me.

I stood up while taking Mom's hand. I picked up her hat off the couch and handed it to her. "I had a wonderful time. I hope you did too."

Mom put her hat and gloves on. "I did. A most wonderful time."

I took Mom's hand in mine and started to walk her around the living room. "Do tell me what the ending was. I was enjoying the mystery very much."

"I will." Mom shifted to her mom-voice. "If you want to go out with her again, now is a good time to get her ideas on what to do on the next date. Show that you are interested in doing what she wants to do."

"Find a journey that we'd both enjoy taking."

"Exactly." Mom stopped in front of the hallway to the bedrooms. "I feel your father takes me far too much for granted. He doesn't ask me what I want to do. He doesn't pay attention to how I dress. When I wear this dress Saturday, he won't notice it's new. Don't be that way. Pay attention. Paying attention is the best way to show your girl that you love her."

Mom turned and strode down the hallway. I watched her fine figure as she walked. Once she closed the door to her bedroom, I turned to return to the dishes.

* * * *

The next day, I did my best to hide from Dad and everyone else that I had had an incredible evening with Mom. Thursday at dinner, Mom announced Ethel had invited her to spend Friday evening with her watching TV, and that Dad and I would have to again rustle up our on dinners.

Saturday morning at eleven, I entered the theater for a double feature as I always did. The first movie was a Western, and the second was a gangster movie. For the first time, I paid attention to how the men talked to the female star. How did they express interest in her? How did they compliment her? I tried forming different ways of complimenting the way the female star was dressed in different scenes. I had always just thought, "My, oh my!" when I saw the female star. Now, I tried to analyze how what she was wearing contributed to her attractiveness.

Monday night was a bit awkward once Dad left for his poker game, leaving Mom and me alone in the house. Mom stayed busy ironing while listening to music on the radio. Once I was done with my schoolwork, I said to Mom, "I'm going to the library."

"Why are you going to the library?"

"I want to pick up something more appropriate for me to read if I'm going to Northwestern. The Count of Monte Cristo is interesting and fun, but it's a lot like reading a comic book."

Mom gave me an approving look. "I'm glad you recognized that on your own."

"What do you think I should look for?"

"Oh...I don't know...You should have given me some time to think of something."

A fair criticism. "I guess I'll ask the librarian for a suggestion."

"Before you go, I want to apologize for forcing you to make your own dinner twice now..."

I raised my hand to stop Mom. "Mom, I'm eighteen. I should be able to make my own dinner. Should, as in it's a good thing for me to make my own dinner from time to time. I need to learn how to live on my own, because I may need to do that sometime soon." I dropped my hand. "The problem I see with Fridays is that Dad should be taking you out someplace fun instead of blowing his paycheck at a bar." I moved toward the door. "And that's not a problem you or I can fix."

I went outside, opened the garage, and got out my bike. Before I could ride off, Mom came out. "See if they have a Florence Nightingale biography. She's one of the founders of modern nursing. It'll give you an idea of how doctors and nurses used to practice medicine."

That sounded interesting. "I'll look to see if they have one."

Once I got to the library, I wandered around for a while before asking the librarian for her advice. She mentioned some possibilities, which I checked out. In the end, I chose a Florence Nightingale biography. As Mom said, it'd give me an idea of what medicine was like a hundred years ago. But also, I thought it'd be something that Mom and I could have pleasant discussions about.

While I was gone, I started feeling bad for criticizing Dad. As a son, that wasn't my place. When I got home, I showed Mom my book and said, "I'm curious about something. You told me some of the details of Dad dating Aunt Agnes. How did Dad go from dating her to marrying you?"

Mom smiled. "Well, your father and Aunt Agnes were in the same grade of high school. They started dating their senior year, and your dad would come over to our house regularly. Your grandfather would play the piano, and your dad would sing." Mom sighed. "I thought he was just like a movie star. He was so handsome and had such a great singing voice." Dad sang in the choir at church and occasionally sang in a barbershop quartet. He did have a great baritone singing voice. "I fell in love with him then, but, of course, I didn't act on it."

Mom had been standing. She sat down on the couch, and I sat down next to her.

"He and Aunt Agnes dated for a year," continued Mom. "Aunt Agnes says she dumped Dad. Your father says he broke up with her when he moved to Pine Creek for a better job." Pine Creek was a town ten times the size of ours thirty miles away. "Your father didn't like farm work and went to work there in the railroad machine shop."

I kind of knew all this but hadn't heard it laid out quite this way. "Back to Dad and Aunt Agnes. How serious had they been when they broke up?"

"According to Aunt Agnes, they were quite serious. According to your dad, he was dating her because she was the easiest girl in town."

I snickered at that. Mom joined in.

"When he moved to Pine Creek," added Mom. "Our family lost touch with him. Agnes didn't want him discussed in our household. She started dating Uncle Charlie. When I graduated from high school," - Mom graduated two years after Aunt Agnes did - "I moved to Pine Creek to become a teacher's assistant at their high school. I found out where the railroad machine shop was, and I started going over to that area to shop. One day, I ran into your father." Mom paused for a moment. "I fell back in love with him as soon as he began talking to me. We walked and talked for a half-hour, and your father asked me out." Mom let out a long, happy sigh. "I told him I'd have to have Agnes' approval before I could date him. The next weekend, I went home. As Agnes was engaged to Uncle Charlie at that point, she couldn't say no to me dating your father. I felt it'd be better for family harmony if I asked her before I dated your father. She had seemed so bitter about him after they broke up."

If she had let Dad suck on her boobs and later he told her that he had only been dating her because she was easy, then I could see why she'd be bitter about Dad.

"And after she gave her blessing for you and Dad to date?"

"We dated for a while. Unlike Agnes, I was not easy. After we had dated for six months, your father proposed. We decided to have a long engagement because your father wanted to be in the financial position to buy me a home once we married. But then..." Mom shook her head. "The stock market crashed. Your father and I got married with no idea the Depression was about to happen. Fortunately, your father had a job with the railroad, and it continued to run through Pine Creek. But so many other people lost their jobs. So many young men were forced to move away for CCC and WPA jobs. Grandpa and Uncle Charlie couldn't do that as they were married." Mom stopped to wipe a tear from her face. "I can't tell you how hopeless things seemed during the Depression. Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Agnes, and Uncle Charlie all lived with us in our little house in Pine Creek as there was no work to be found here. Before you were born, your father and I decided we couldn't afford any more children, so I had my tubes tied after you were born. It was an absolutely awful time."

"But then the war happened, and the government opened a plant here that built tanks."

Mom nodded. "Your dad and Uncle Charlie got jobs at the new plant, and we all moved back. Rationing made life difficult, but didn't feel hopeless like it had during the Depression. When the war was over, the government stopped making tanks. The plant shut down, and, two weeks later, it reopened to make automotive parts. Dad and Uncle Charlie got their jobs back. The women who had worked to make tanks were let go, and soldiers coming home from the war were hired to take their place." Mom shrugged. "And that's how your father and I came to be married."

I stood up. "Thanks for telling me all that." I picked up the Florence Nightingale biography and headed to my room.

* * * *

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

Tuesday, Mom and I had another date. Mom let me do my best, correcting me only when I stumbled. I tried very hard to keep Mom talking to me in her date-voice instead of her mom-voice.

We started much like the prior week, but when I sat down on the couch next to Mom, I said a line I had picked up from a Western last Saturday. "I've got the best seat in the house because I'm sitting next to the prettiest girl in the house."

Mom gave me a slightly strained smile. The line had felt like a poor fit for our situation, but I had least said it and now had a better feel for saying such a line.

Once we were on the couch, Mom removed her hat and gloves before saying she wanted to do things differently. "Variety is very important." After our first kissing session, we swapped sides of the couch. It felt more awkward that way, but I tried to make it work. We had two kissing sessions like that, and I slowly got used to it.

During the next commercial break, Mom had me put my back where the couch back and the couch arm meet, with my leg along the back of the couch. Mom sat down between my legs and leaned her back against me. I really liked this position as I could wrap Mom in my arms. I nibbled on her neck for a while, and then Mom turned and we kissed. As we kissed, my hand slowly moved up toward her breast. Mom blocked it with her arm. She whispered to me, "Your father is touching women's bottoms, not their breasts." I took that to mean her breasts were permanently off-limits.

For the conclusion of Mom's show, we moved to the same position we had been in at the end of our last date. Our passion had been steadily building all evening, and once again, we let it all out during our last session. Mom again twisted to make her bottom easily accessible. I was rougher with her bottom this time, squeezing it harder than I did before. Mom responded by pressing herself into me. I could feel her large breasts against my chest. Our tongues wrestled madly as our hands roamed all over each other. I grabbed Mom's bottom and pulled her harder against me. She broke off our kiss and raised her neck for me to kiss. I kissed it hard.

"No hickeys," Mom commanded.

I moved my mouth downward, kissing the exposed skin above her breasts. Mom ran both of her hands through my hair. I gave her bottom a soft spank. Mom responded by kissing me hard and ramming her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed both of her sides above her waist and pressed her breasts more firmly against me.

Before I could spank Mom's bottom again, the theme song for the show started playing. We both responded by moving apart and then flopping against the back of the couch. The normality of the ending of the show was a stark contrast to both of us panting hard with our unsatisfied passion. My dick was sticking straight out again. As casually as I could, I pushed it down while slowing my breathing.

Once we had regained our composure, I "walked Mom home". When we got to the hallway to the bedrooms, I said, "I had a wonderful time tonight. I'd love to take you on another date next week at the same time."

"I too had a wonderful time." Mom gave me a dazzling smile. "There's nothing I'd like better than going out with you again next week."

* * * *

Friday, I was surprised to see Mom when I got home from school. She had said the night before that she was going over to the Andersons'. As I got in the door, Mom held up an envelope. The way she held it up, I could clearly see the Northwestern logo in the upper left corner.

"This came in the mail today."

I walked quickly over to Mom. "And you didn't open it?"

"It's addressed to you."

Once I got close to Mom, she handed me the envelope. I opened it and pulled out the letter inside. Mom closed her eyes and crossed both of her fingers as I began reading.

"I've been accepted."

Mom's hands shot up into the air. "YES! That's so wonderful!" Mom gave me a big hug. "I'm so proud of you, Jack. So, so proud of you." Mom released me and went to pick up her purse. "I'm off to the Andersons'. I'll tell them as soon as I get there." Mom gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'm so, so proud of you."

I felt like I was drifting on a cloud all evening. I realized that before, despite talking about it so much, I had always considered going to Northwestern a mere possibility. But now, it was going to happen - this Fall, I'd move to Chicago and attend classes at Northwestern. I couldn't picture it happening; I had no idea of what Northwestern looked like. But I knew it was going to happen.

When Dad came home, I showed him the letter.

"That's great news. I'm proud of you, Son." Dad shook my hand. "Now to see what's in the icebox. Hopefully, there's something good I can reheat." As Dad walked toward the kitchen, I followed along. I hadn't expected him to be as excited as Mom about my being accepted to Northwestern, but I expected more excitement than this.

Dad opened the door to the fridge. "I can't believe your mom is making me rustle up my own dinner."

"As you always came home late on Friday night, you always had to heat up your dinner."

"Yes, but she'd make something for dinner on Fridays that reheated well. Turn the oven on, will you?" As Dad looked at every Tupperware container in the fridge, I turned the oven on to 300. "Her going to Ethel's house to watch TV is total nonsense. She and I need to have a talk about it."

"Well, Dad, if you bought a TV, Mom wouldn't go to the Andersons'."

Dad pulled a Tupperware container from the fridge. "Shut up about that. We don't have the money to buy a TV. Not with you going to Northwestern now."

My stomach fell. I knew what Dad said was true. "Well, I'll work every summer."

Dad snorted as he dumped the leftovers onto a baking pan. "Not nearly enough." Dad put the pan into the oven. "But don't you worry about it. It's your mom's dream that you go to Northwestern, so you'll go to Northwestern." Dad turned his back on me to get out his silverware. I decided to beat a hasty retreat.

"I'm going to go read for a while in my room and then go to sleep."

"Goodnight, Son."

"Goodnight, Dad."

* * * *

Saturday morning, Mom made Dad and me breakfast like she did every morning. Once it was nine, Mom started calling people to tell them that I had been accepted at Northwestern and how proud she was of me. I gave Mom a big smile as I headed off to the theater.

Sunday, Mr. Culp, the owner of the only insurance agency in town, came up to me after church. He shook my hand and said, "I hear you've been accepted to Northwestern."

"Yes, Mr. Culp. I'm excited about going there."

Mr. Culp patted me on the shoulder. "Wonderful news. I'm sure you'll do very well there." He leaned forward a bit. "Do you have a job for the summer lined up yet?"

I was a little surprised by the question. "No. Dad will probably get me a job working at the plant."

"Well, how about you work at my office instead?" He gave me a gracious smile. "I need someone to cover when my girls take their vacations. What I sell is trust, and I feel people will be more likely to trust someone who's going to Northwestern to correctly answer their simpler questions about their insurance policies. I'll pay you a dollar an hour."

"A dollar? Golly! That sounds great, Mr. Culp." A dollar was twenty-five cents more than the minimum wage and more than the plant paid their summer workers. "Most certainly I'd like to work for you."

"Wonderful." We shook hands on it. "Come to my office when it opens the Monday after you graduate."

I found Mom and told her the news. "That's great!" she said as she gave me a quick hug. "One more thing for me to be proud of you about."

* * * *

Monday after dinner, I told Mom I was going to the library to return the finished Florence Nightingale biography and asked her what book I should check out.

"I went to the library earlier this week. I'd recommend," and she named a book on important discoveries in Organic Chemistry.

"I'll give it a look."

I went to the library, hung out for a while, checked out the book Mom recommended, and headed home.

* * * *

Tuesday after Dad left, Mom said to me, "I'm just so proud of you, Jack, that I could burst."

I laughed. I had no doubt that Mom was very, very proud of me. "I'm glad I've made you proud, Mom. I'm still mildly in disbelief that I'm going to go to Northwestern. But I'm really excited about it."

"And I'm excited about it too." Mom gave me a sly look as she took a bite. "I'm going to do something special for you tonight. I'll let you pick what dress I'm going to wear."

"Oh, okay." I was surprised by Mom's proposal. I pictured some of Mom's dresses. "You have so many nice dresses, Mom."

"I'll have you pick between two. When I call out to you, come into my bedroom. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom."

Mom finished her dinner and went off to her bedroom. I cleared the dishes and started washing them. After a while, I heard Mom call, "Jack! Come here!" I dried my hands and made my way to Mom and Dad's bedroom. I swung open the door, took a few steps in, and then my jaw dropped.

"Which dress would you like me to wear?" asked Mom as she held up two dresses.

I had no eyes for the dresses. Mom was standing there in her undergarments, posing sexily as she held up the two dresses. She was wearing a white bra that shaped her breasts into two large cones with rounded points. To me, they somewhat resembled the artillery shells I had seen in comic books. I was absolutely stunned by Mom's beauty.

"Which one?" Mom asked teasingly. She swiveled, bringing her right hand forward. "The royal blue one?" As she did so, she thrust out her chest, making her breasts bounce slightly within their confines. My mind almost exploded.

Below the bra, Mom was wearing a sheer white slip that ran from her waist to below her knee. It emphasized Mom's small waist and full hips.

Mom swiveled again, pulling back the first dress and bringing forward another. "Or this pink one?" She gave me a saucy grin. She knew she was giving me heart palpations.

Beneath Mom's slip, I could barely make out her girdle. Below the girdle were garter belts that were holding up Mom's dark tan stockings. It was a heavenly vision.

Mom pulled back the pink dress. "Oh, you're just like your father." Mom turned around, bringing her backside into view. "He's never any help in my deciding what to wear." Mom bent forward to put both dresses onto the bed. As she did so, she wiggled her hips, showing off her marvelous bottom that was wrapped in the sheer slip.

I finally started breathing again. "The pink one, Mom."

Mom grabbed the pink one and held it up in front of her. She had it slightly folded over her arm so I'd have an unobstructed view of her bra. "You prefer me in pink?"

My lungs felt several sizes too small. I was taking only shallow breaths. The vision of Mom's beauty was overwhelming to me. "I like you in pink. You're so feminine, Mom. Pink really suits you."

1...34567...9