Dad's Diary Ch. 00

Story Info
Dad's Diary - As told by his son Eric.
1k words
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers

OK, I know this is unusual beginning for a short story but I need some motivation to get started and to finish it. I am not the only reader here that is frustrated by multipart stories that are not finished and I do not want to be a contributor to that frustration so I have decided to write the entire story and upload each chapter at the same time or at least not too far apart.

Considering this is not a full-time or even a part-time job I cannot commit to a timeline and I apologise in advance. I hope that this short post will inspire me to continue and complete is a reasonable amount of time.

Finally, if someone wants to volunteer as an editor by all means contact me via the website feedback system.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The rain hides the tears of loneliness but it does not hide the pain that comes from the loss, The old man stands beside the grave and allows himself to grieve. He is now alone with his pain, a few days ago he stood here with a friend beside him to give him comfort but today he stands alone. The flowers on the dirt have wilted except the ones from yesterday or today. The dirt is showing the faint wisps of grass sprouting. The headstone has not been delivered yet so a small plaque with a lot number and her name is all that indicates anyone lays here.

........Scratch.................

The Photoshop edits did not improve the picture and so he reverted to the original RAW image. The highlights on the subject's hair implied a halo, giving her a holy countenance. Rather ironic considering she was naked except for the 4" stiletto shoes.

Charles considered the changes in his life over the last 3 months. When Maria was alive he never even considered taking portraits much less portraits of young naked ladies. He doubted Maria would have objected as she knew he was as loyal to her as anyone could ever be and the reverse was true, Maria was as dedicated to her husband as she was to her church.

........Scratch.................

Eric closed the diary and considered the new things he had learned about his father. He had always known him to be a man of integrity and loyalty. These last few entries had challenged what he had believed his father to be. No child ever believes their parents have sex and these last few entries had very much shown that his father not only had sex but was active again now that Mother had passed on. A twinge of jealousy that his father experienced some things that are generally only done by college students in liberal arts party schools. Eric even doubted that most of these actually happened.

........Scratch.................

Charles thought back to his wedding night. It had been a long day and an even longer courtship but tonight was the night were he could take his bride into his arms and show her the love he had for her, not just love but also the sheer physical desire to make love to her. He had acknowledged her wish to not indulge in this pleasure until they were married in the church before God, his priest and witnessed by their respective families. He had loved her since they met in school. She was 15 and he was 16, she was to him the most beautiful girl her had ever seen. In the early 60s and in her hometown there was this tradition that girls in the church would pledge that they would remain virgins until their wedding night. Maria, a good Catholic girl has no problem with making that pledge and also was committed to this ideal. He loved her all the more for it. Now was the time were she could give herself to him with the blessing of the Church and God.

........Scratch.................

He had never considered that stars would appear during or after an orgasm, flashing stars that zoomed across his vision like fireworks. The ladies had brought him to the edge of orgasm and then stopped the ministrations denying him release. He had been powerless but he did not mind it, this time. When they allowed him to cum he almost passed out only kept awake by the fireworks he could now see. Never in his wildest dreams did he think these things were possible to experience and yet here he was.

A soft cloth was used to clean him while his ankles were released from his bonds. He looked at Sheena and mouthed a silent thank you. Her smile accepted and reflected his gratitude. A still naked Linda now moved to release his arms and her reached out to her and pulled her close to him to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head and denied him.

"tutt, tutt" She said "You know the rules"

Now released from the bonds he tried to sit up but the strength he used to have had not yet returned and he fell backwards and waited for his strength to rebound.

........Scratch.................

Face down on the table Charles started to relax from the expert ministration of the massage therapist. He was made aware that his muscles had tensed up over time and much like the frog in boiling water he did not realise that it was happening to him. He tried to remember her name, Julie, Josephine, Jennifer? She had started at his neck and slowly worked her way down. She used her elbows and clenched fists to drill into the knotted tissue expertly untangling the knots that lay so deep in his muscles. Oh, the release of the pain he unknowingly carried.

........Scratch.................

A few scenes from the tale I want to tell. The outline and the plan is done so I just need to put the meat on the bones. I might post a few short stories if I get stuck on the story but other than my offline life this tale is my priority and I want to tell it in full.

Dextera

Aug 2021

Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swim or Sink Teacher Susan is tricked & blackmailed, but has a plan.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forbidden Ch. 01 Why is it forbidden sex is the hottest sex? Sarah's story.in Loving Wives
A Family's Captivity Dad's debts land family in sexual captivity, unexpected end.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01 A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories