Dads Fucking Daughters Ch. 05

Story Info
daughter and dad fuck in home at night.
2.2k words
4.17
16.1k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to college that night. I hadn't even planned to go out with my friends. I was going to stay at home, something that is boring and very cruel for a 20-year-old girl at the height of intense sexuality. But this time was different.

Dad poured him a good whiskey with plenty of ice and sat down in front of the TV to enjoy his favorite show. He wore only shorts and flip-flops, exposing the muscular chest and legs full of black hair of a handsome man who had not yet reached 50 years old.

I started my preparation with a delicious bath. I took off my clothes and got under the tepid water of the shower, cooling off.

I used a fragrant intimate soap, thoroughly cleaning my little cunt in perfect hygiene. With a small embroidery scissors, I acted like a careful and efficient gardener, and trimmed the loose and tangled ends of my delicate and small genital bush in a shiny golden tones hair. Leaving my little grove of hair between my legs very close to the body and aesthetically trimmed. I have to take very good care of myself there, always looking good genitally, after all, I'm ranked by the guys as a great good cunt.

I put on delicate little white panties, very pretty and sensual, the kind shaped like a tiny triangle that just covers the pussy. And a light summer dress, very short, with a neckline that kept two thirds of my firm breasts clearly visible, as I didn't wear a bra.

I looked in the mirror and the result pleased me. It would please any man with energy and a hard-on. A beautiful, sensual, provocative girl.

I left the bedroom, went to the kitchen, prepared my favorite healthy snack, a bit of porridge too, and went into the living room.

Dad looked at me with attention and interest, appreciating my sexy bare legs, the very short dress and my beautiful breasts uncovered by the cleavage.

My delicious white ass, small and cheeky, also didn't escape of his malicious glances. Dad loves a woman's ass. Even if it's to the daughter.

"Hi, old man! you're alone, I'm lonely too, I'm going to stay here with you", I said, as I sat down next to him, so close that our arms and legs brushed, I noticed the effect of the masculine and virile heat that emanated from his body, him feeling the soft scent of my recent bath and the erotic and sensual effluvia of an exciting female body at his side. My breasts, as I said, almost bouncing out of the dress. My thighs, perfect, smooth, pressed against his muscular, hairy legs.

He was already troubled, getting a hard-on, which made involuntary movements and grew inside his shorts. Me getting excited. Had already left the room with sinful ideas, a monstrous erotic desire, the vagina reacted with vigor. Dad still didn't see it, but I was well lubricated. With my pussy all wet. Draining juices from between the thighs.

"Be a kind father and pour me some whiskey," I said, handing him the short, appropriate glass I'd brought from the kitchen.

Dad put ice, lots of ice, in the glass and poured a generous amount of the drink. She handed me the glass, took his, and we gently tapped each other, making a loud toast to our great friendship.

I smiled and with a strong hug, I kissed him on the cheek. Feeling the warmth of soft skin. I drank from my glass, a long drink.

"I like drinking with you, at home or on the street, feel safe, well looked after and can go above and beyond, you always support me", I said, smiling.

"Don't even think about doing that! No getting drunk, miss! Remember the last time you drank too much", he warned, but speaking without severity.

It was true. I remembered yes, how could I not? A week ago. A big very night with my friends, lots of guys at the party, joy, dancing, drinks. Euphoric, I consumed different drinks and cocktails, gin, vodka, martini. I got quite drunk. I know that I kissed guys, danced and hugged even strangers. They, a lot of them, lifted up my skirt and put their hands inside my thin panties, grabbed my sex, stuck their fingers in my vagina.

I arrived home shaky and wobbly. Dad met me at the door. He supported me. Gave me plenty of water and a sport drink to replace sodium, potassium and other lost electrolytes.

He led me to the bathroom, undressed me, took off my blouse, skirt, bra, panties and put me under the shower in a sequence of hot and cold water, to wake me up a little.

He gave me a towel, observed and waited for me to dry myself and took me, hugging me, nude, to bed.

She laid me down naked, caressed and kissed my face, recommended that I close my eyes and sleep. Saying that the next day I would be fine.

I remember more that he looked at me on the bed and sitting on it, he stroked my breasts, my belly, buttocks, thighs. He put his left hand on my pussy and kept masturbating me while he did the same to himself, with his right hand, on his hard cock.

It only stopped when he came. He then covered me, turned off the light and left.

In the morning, I saw the remains of his cum spurt on the sheet and on the floor next to the bed. I regretted that he hadn't dumped that on me, during sex. It would have been a pleasure for him. When I asked him, wanting to know why he hadn't done the full job, the complete work, the delicious fuck he certainly wanted, Dad was kind. Delicate. Correct. Leal as always.

He claimed I was sick and tired, drunk, and he didn't want to hurt me by sexually abusing of the inert daughter.

A beautiful man, a great father and perfect gentleman.

"Don't worry, daddy, tonight won't be like that, I promise to stay sober and make the most of a good company to you", I said.

Dad smiled.

I stood up and started to get bold, act abusive. I sat on his lap. And realized that there in that soft, very comfortable armchair, my short dress left my thighs entirely on display. Dad saw this too.

I felt my bare legs in contact with his bare, hairy legs. A warm, sensual, pleasant contact.

My ass, with just the fabric of the delicate panties, snugly fitted to his dick. Which, like I said, was already getting pretty hard.

I moved a little, rolling my ass on his lap. The dick was now completely hard. Dad there with me sitting on his lap having a beautiful erection. I had experience, I knew how big that manly thing of his could get. In an erect state he has a really long cob, center line. And I was already feeling it in my ass.

His big dick brushes against my buttocks and panties, moving between my legs under the dress, now even shorter and fully erected.

Some girls and certain guys say that girls don't feel horny in the butt. Only in the pussy. Which is there, between the thighs, in front, our center of desire. But I know, from myself and some older men say that women are capable of feeling horny in the ass too.

That's my case.

I get quite wet in the pussy when I'm full of desire, but it doesn't limit me to that, nor does it stop me from feeling pleasure and desire in the ass.

Sitting there, on my father's lap, with my panties and buttocks pressed against his hard cock, was the more clear proof of that. My pussy was throbbing, but my tight ass on his hard shaft was also excited. Full of desire. I love that he penetrates me there.

I don't know if he was feeling the same, but he moved his body a little, rubbing my ass with his dick as best he could.

That was great, because I really wanted him to take initiative and try something.

"Is you feeling ok, daddy?" I asked playing naive.

"Very well, I'm great like this. And you, little girl, are you comfortable?", he also pretended, trying to establish something as close as possible to a natural conversation.

"I really like what we're doing and what I'm feeling," I replied now explicitly, my voice full of malice. And I took both of his hands, placing them on my thighs, which at this point were entirely bare.

"Is that okay, daddy?" I continued the provocation.

"Great, great, little girl, very good", Dad was getting euphoric and it showed well.

He started to caress and feel my thighs, on the top and inner sides. Moving your hand up each time until you are very close to the panties. Almost touching me there. I was enjoying. I wanted him to be bolder, move a little more, an inch higher and touch my pussy.

Of course, he wanted it too. And was going to do that.

Dad's fingers reached my panties. And he touched her.

With me sitting on his lap, the dress completely raised, my thighs bare, my panties clearly visible, he used his fingers, pulling the right part of the lingerie to the left. Pulling it away and uncovering my pussy. Feeling, now, the soft and gentle touch of my blonde pussy.

That he caressed, ran his fingers across my opening, up and down. And he buried his middle finger. He stuck it all the way into my slit. Which was very wet, humid, totally lubricated.

He liked.

And he kept his finger moving inside my slit. A father's finger, in his daughter's pussy.

'How many parents, all over the world, have this pleasure, a rare, unusual emotion, of exploring their daughter's pussy, as I was allowing my father there?', I asked myself mentally, without verbalizing the idea. But there were few, without a doubt.

Mine, one of those lucky ones.

Dad removed his finger, indicating to me that it was time to go further.

I stood up and took off my clothes. I was naked.

Dad took off his shorts. He was naked. The big, hard cock is very erect, pointing upwards.

I bent down, put his hard cock in my mouth and sucked it.

I gave him a magnificent oral pleasure that I know very well is a very precious erotic fantasy for all men, having his cock sucked by a soft and silky female mouth.

In this case, there, it was the daughter's mouth, sucking her father's erect sexual organ.

He moaned and came.

Then I showed him, naked, the most tempting part of my body that he had just been squeezing and squiching with his hard cock. My ass.

I presented my buttocks, letting him see my very white, rounded, aesthetic and exciting behind. A girl's ass. Daughter's ass.

Dad caressed, kissed, licked, bit. He was like a child having a feast of delicious sweets. Having enough of my buttocks.

And grabbing me from behind, inserted his cock. He held my waist, grabbed my hips and slowly sank his long penis into my anus.

He buried it completely.

And fucked me.

From behind.

Gave me anal sex.

Ten, fifteen, twenty, I don't know how many minutes, Dad sodomized me. The dick coming and going. In and out of my ass. At an increasingly faster pace. Frantic.

And he came.

He orgasmed, shot a huge load, dumped all his cum accumulated from several days of abstinence inside my ass.

"My daughter has a matchless ass," he saluted.

We stayed still, in silence, drinking whiskey, holding each other, naked, for about an hour. A very good feeling, me lying naked with my father, hugging him after being sodomized, with her sperm still stuck in my anus, running down the naked buttocks.

An hour later, his cock stirred and rose again.

"Do you want more? Do you want to fuck one more time?", I asked happily.

"Now onto the front. I need a good pussy and this is your flavorful little cunt," he said.

I lay down on the armchair, legs wide open, naked; let him lie on top of me and, like a raging bull, furiously thrust his long, hard cock into my sexual orifice. The dick went all the way in, filling my pussy.

Again, for endless minutes, Dad pounded his dick into me, stretching and warming my pussy.

We stayed together, very close, fucking, until I came, three, four times, and he came, another, the second that night, still strong, creamy, thick. Filling my pussy.

We smiled, and kissed. He said, "Is my beloved daughter."

After the fucking was over, I picked up my clothes, kissed him goodnight and went naked to the bedroom, lay down and slept. The next morning, I had classes at college and I didn't want to be late.

I slept the way even serious and modest girls like to. With the pussy and anus satiated. This time, for my father. A true and delicious little slut. Strumpet and slutty to daddy.