Sunbathe

Story Info
I wanted to sunbathe, Mica added lotion, Leo added cream.
2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my short story. I love to receive comments, but please don't use a fake email, that is just cowardly and feels like bullying. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

The weather was forecast to be hot, super hot. Mikhail was at work all day and I was not, not today. Today I was going to sit in the garden and get some sun. Whilst the sun was climbing and warming the day, I pottered around inside, tidying the kitchen, emptying the dishwasher, wiping down surfaces, ensuring the chairs were out of the way for the robovac. Ensuring the robovac had an empty dust chamber ready for its chore.

In my bedroom I stripped off my robe, hanging it on the hook on my door, and went into the ensuite, turned on the shower, water running getting warm as I like it. I got in and let the water run over me, me washing and exfoliating everywhere I could reach, I may have lingered with the showerhead just a little too long over my fanny, enjoyed the tickle of pleasure, and then I patted myself dry with the bath towel. I put the wet towel over the towel rail to dry.

"Mica," I said as I entered her room, gosh it was a mess, discarded panties on the floor, bra hanging by a strap from her chair.

"Mmm, what mum, I am sleeping." She is such a lazy so and so sometimes.

"It is going to be a hot day today, I need you to put lotion on my back for me." It is too difficult to reach the middle of my back, and she was home, she could do it.

She turned and opened her eyes looking at me. I was, having stepped out of the shower, quite naked. She sat up in bed, and so was she.

"In my room baby please," I said and turned and went back to my room. I got the sun lotion from my drawer and sat on my dresser stool waiting for Mica. After a few moments I heard her door open and she padded across the landing to my room. My back was presented to her.

"The lotion is here baby," I said pointing to it on my dresser.

"Okay mum, no worries. I may join you in the sun, sounds like a plan." She took the lotion and squirted it across my shoulders, my skin flinching as the lotion seemed cold as it spluttered from the bottle.

Mica used her palms to spread the lotion evenly across my back, rubbing from my shoulders, down and then along my sides, covering my under and side boobs. She ensured I was properly layered with sun lotion.

"Can you do me mum please?" She asked. I stood and turned.

"Yes of course sweetheart, sit here and I will do it now."

Mica sat on my stool, like me she was naked, her boobs perkier than mine, well, she is a lot younger, and gravity has yet to play its role. Her nipples are, I think, a little smaller, perhaps when she has suckled her baby, and perhaps also its father, hers will grow, I know mine did.

I squirted the lotion into my palm, and then rubbed my hands together to take the cool edge off it and then started rubbing Mica. I started at her shoulders and rubbed over her back, my fingers tracing her shoulder blades as I moved. More lotion, and then her sides, cupping under her boobs and then down the middle of her back into her bottom crease.

"Okay baby, you are done," I said. She stood and I put my foot on the stool and started rubbing lotion onto my legs. Mica did the same and I could not help but notice how her fanny widened and opened. Like mine, most of her fanny is normally hidden inside a nice neat little crease, but when legs are in just the right position, everything is revealed, and how beautiful it is. Lummy, I bet she tastes good, just a little bit of perspiration from overnight, perhaps a little of her moistness from her dreams.

Shaking my head to try and erase the images conjured by my brain and I carried on applying. My brain will not give up, it imagines Mica applying lotion to her palms and then rubbing my upper thighs, her fingers grazing my valley lips, a stray nail catches my clitoris. I gasp.

"Mum!"

"Oh, sorry baby, a bit of wind."

"That wasn't wind mum, I know what I heard. Was it me, looking at me mum?"

"Oh Mica."

She took the lotion from me and squirted some into her hands. "Let me, mum. Turn round and put your hands on the stool."

I turned and bent forward, my hands flat on the stool. Mica started to rub lotion into my bottom, her fingers getting further between my legs with each pass, and then, oh my goodness, her fingers were between my labia.

Oh my, I think I simply flooded. Her fingers ran along my valley, rubbing along my lips, touching my inner secret, and a finger found my clitoris, my breath caught in my throat. I felt a finger at my entrance, sliding past my opening, inside me. Oh my. I gasped, unexpected rivers of pleasure shot from my groin and I thought I would faint.

"Mmm, mum, your fanny feels so good," Mica said, a second finger now inside me, me bent forward as my daughter pleasured me, fingers that were not mine moving, wiggling inside me. I had no control. Her fingers slipped from me and I felt suddenly empty.

'Oh that was naughty,' I thought, and was preparing to move when I felt something hot and wet.

"Oh shit," I gasped, I was being licked, my daughter was tonguing me. This was way beyond anything I had expected. This was taboo, this was wrong, I should have disallowed it, but I couldn't stop. My eyes were closed, I couldn't see, my brain pretended it did not know, my body however could not.

I felt her nose press at my back crinkle, her tongue pressing inside my vagina and a finger playing with my clitoris, gently stroking, pressing, squeezing. I realised I had stopped breathing and gasped, my body needed more oxygen.

"Mica, on the bed, I need you too," I managed, standing, her tongue leaving me, as I looked at her face it was smiling, glistening with my juices, I needed her.

She pulled the quilt back and lay down on the mattress, her legs apart. I climbed beside her and straddled her, dipped forward and took in her aroma, my own aroma lowering to her, my mons resting on her chin. I pressed my tongue between her labia, delving deep into her valley, her juices sweet, slightly salty, and very welcoming.

"Ooh" I gasped as her tongue found my clitoris and her lips puckered and sucked me inside her mouth, oh that was such a feeling, pressure and pleasure, sensation and pulse. I moved my head back a little and licked her clitoris, dabbing my tongue softly, my fingers holder back her hood. I let my fingers roam along her valley, downwards, away from me, but towards her entrance. Her opening was quivering, her petals fluttering and I dared enter, oh the heat.

Gently I entered, my finger seeking and finding he inner scar, my nail scratching gently, feeling her breath hold as my tongue worked her clitoris and my finger her inner spot. I could see her buttocks tighten as she lifted slightly from the bed, her gasps becoming louder, and I eased my finger out and then quickly pushed two inside her. She bucked, her vagina clamping, squeezing my fingers and her mouth opened releasing my clitoris as she screamed her orgasm.

"God mum," she gasped. "can we sunbathe like this more often?"

I had on my smallest sunbathing bikini. I could just as easily have lain naked, but I couldn't quite do that. No one could easily see into our back garden, and to be fair, I wasn't that bothered if they could, but no, naked was just one step too far. I had the sunbed angled so that I had maximum sun and I lay there on my back, an audio book playing in my earbuds, just taking no notice of the world. Mica was just to one side, laying on her front, the sun heating her back.

I heard a plane flying overhead and wondered if it were cargo or passenger, was it taking people on expensive sun-drenched holidays in exotic places, or bringing cheap Chinese products to dilute our home produced markets? What could I do either way? Nothing, I mentally shrugged. I could hear a lawnmower some gardens away, electric, not so noisy as petrol, but still capable of disturbing the peace. Birds were calling in the sky, magpies I thought, noisy, nasty, bullying birds, but fitting somewhere in the scheme of things.

I dozed, my head full of memories of Mica and the taste of her fanny, the forbidden act of loving my daughter in that way, my clitoris tingled with how taboo it was, yet how right it felt. The tickle between my legs grew and my breath stuttered, suddenly I was in shadow, there hadn't been a cloud in the sky when I had last opened my eyes.

I opened my eyes, blinking against the brightness of the light, even in the dark of the shadow.

"Leo!" I exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

I knew what he was doing, the tickle between my legs hadn't been a memory of my daughter, it had been the fingers of my son, "stop that Leo."

"I can't mum, you just look so sexy laying there, your nipples showing through your top, your fanny creasing your bottoms, just so fuckable mum."

"Stop it and don't you dare use language like that."

His fingers didn't stop, they continued to trace my sex, slowly up and down, each time a little deeper, each time the fabric of my bikini sliding into my valley, feeling rough against the soft inner lips of my labia.

"No, Leo, no," I said, knowing it was a waste of effort, knowing that he would not stop.

The material of my bikini was now almost entirely in my valley, his fingers now touching my skin, my forbidden flesh, he didn't care.

"Oh!" I couldn't help it, he was inside me, he had pushed past my opening, fingers wet enough by my valley that they slipped easily inside, opening my vagina, forcing my insides apart, and as I gasped at his intrusion, his other hand pulled my bikini top up, exposing my breasts.

His head dipped and I felt teeth grip and pull at my nipple, his fingers sawing inside me, opening, closing wiggling, my bikini rubbing at my clitoris as his fingers worked at me.

He lowered himself over me and I felt his fingers leave, my vagina feeling open, and then there was a different feel, he was pressing his penis at my opening and my entrance gave way to him and he was inside.

"God no Leo, no." I gasped hopelessly as my son started to shag me, harder he pushed, deeper he went, my cast aside bikini simply rubbing my valley and my clitoris, it and I were being used in ways not intended.

I heard my gasps as he bottomed inside me, my fingers grasping and clutching at the sun lounger, his body slapping against my mons as he used me. Harder and harder he went, faster and faster, my breath catching, I gulped in, I could not let it out.

I could feel the pressure in my clitoris, God, no, I didn't want that, but my body didn't care. Electrics started, rivers of pleasure coursed from my groin, striking out to my toes, my fingers, my nipples and my back arched and I gasped then screamed, my mouth wide, expelling the air as my orgasm took hold and the whole of my body seemed to explode with pleasure, taboo, forbidden pleasure as his ejaculation flooded my vagina.

"Oh God," I heard Mica say, "that is so hot, his spunk just squirted out of you."

I couldn't even chide Mica, never mind chastise Leo, both of my children had used me today, and all I had wanted to do was sunbathe.