Dads Fucking Daughters Ch. 04

Story Info
A adorable bitch daughter.
1.8k words
4.06
9.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers

She is my lovely bitch daughter. I'm her great lover.

My daughter is 20 years old. She's tall and blonde. When she comes into the house, she puts her hands under her dress and nimbly pulls down her panties a little or removes them completely, shows me her pussy, squats down, opens my pants, takes hold of my cock, puts it in her mouth, and sucks it.

I know what she wants.

And I give it to her.

I hug and kiss Martinha, put her on her back, and lift up her dress. I appreciate her and run my hand over her soft ass, wrap my arms around her warm body, fit my hard cock between her buttocks, adjust its head to her little hole, and shove it in until it's all the way inside her ass.

This was the way we practiced for a long time at first, when my desire was to keep her virginity intact for as long as possible. I would suck and lick her beautiful pussy, but I would only have sex with my cock from behind, cumming in her ass.

She liked it, got used to it, and always asked for more, "Daddy, fuck my ass, I like it so much". So I cum with her and make her cum with sodomy. It's always a delight to enjoy my daughter through the anal orifice.

Or she comes to me, showing me her sexual orifice -- the small mound with the vertical slit in front. Indicating where she wants to be fucked.

I take a good look at the ripped flesh covered in blonde hair between her legs, appreciate her soft-lipped pussy, and fit my hard cock inside her. We both come in a beautiful sexual relationship without shame or fear. I'm a father, but my daughter is my lover.

I remember well how it started. It was a year and a half ago.

She arrived home at 2 a.m., brought by her boyfriend.

In the dark, hidden by the curtain, I watched from the window as they kissed and pressed their bodies together ardently in farewell. I had a hard-on spying on my daughter in an erotic situation, kissing passionately with a man.

She came in and went to her room.

Minutes later, when I went in to kiss her goodnight, Martinha, who hadn't expected to see me at that time, was naked on the bed.

Nakedness in itself was a novelty between us. I hadn't seen her naked since she was a teenager. It was the first time that had happened.

But it wasn't just that she was naked in front of me.

There was more.

With her face flushed, gasping, her eyes blurred, her breasts swollen, their nipples full and swollen, her body arching, she had her right hand between her legs. In her crotch.

She was masturbating.

And oh fucking hell!, how she knew how to do it.

Her hand traveled down and up her slit, kneading the blonde hair that formed a beautiful shiny bush, and her finger expertly massaged the very sensitive tip of her clitoris. Making her body perform a lascivious and sensual dance on the bed. Sensual jerks and wiggles.

Entering the room, I saw all this, my daughter undressed, her body erotic, her pussy naked, her slit wide open, glistening, all wet. She was cumming, at the height of her pleasure, squirting.

She opened her eyes wide and, moaning, sighing with pleasure, begged me, "oohhh daddy, come here, come closer".

I did what she wanted. I got on the bed next to her.

She quickly unzipped my pants and put my hard cock out, with the head uncovered.

"Ooohhh Dad, I've never seen a dick before. How beautiful it is! It's really hard."

Speaking like that, almost in slut-speak, if it hadn't been my daughter, she grabbed my cock, put it in her mouth and started sucking voraciously.

Sucked on my cock - no one had done that to me for years - by my own horny daughter, I had no choice but to put my hands on her tits. And fondle her breasts. Firm, soft, sensual, exciting. The perfect breasts of a beautiful woman. Who was not just a woman, but my daughter.

After giving me a delicious blowjob, collecting my pre-cum in her mouth, she paused briefly to beg again, "Daddy, do me too. Suck my pussy.

Seeing my perplexity, she added, "Forget that I'm your daughter, do it for me".

I quickly took off my slippers, pants and underwear. I lay on top of her on the cramped single bed. In reverse, our bodies in opposite directions. My mouth between her legs, sucking and licking an appetizing, wet pussy. My hard cock in my daughter's mouth.

An amoral, indecent and delicious sixty-nine. The first of my life. Her first too.

My mouth feasted on her tasty, aromatic little blonde pussy.

When I couldn't resist it any longer, eating all the subtle juices she emitted from her vagina and having my cock sucked as if by a calf hungry for milk, I had a sudden qualm. My conscience ignited a critical mind.

I shouldn't cum like that. I couldn't cum in my daughter's mouth. She had never done that, she wasn't used to it.

I pulled out my cock and with it throbbing hard in the air, I ejected my cum, shooting it all over her breasts.

It was crazy, strange, father and daughter in bed having variations of sex.

Martinha (little Martha) loved it.

"Dad, you were great. Let's do it all the time, now."

We kissed goodnight and I went to my room. I had a wank before going to sleep.

The next evening, when I got back from school, she came to my bedroom door and said sensuously, "Good night, dad, I'm waiting for you".

When I got there, she was lying on the bed, wearing nothing but her panties.

We hugged and kissed ardently, with our tongues. I sucked on her breasts, her hard, full nipples, and slipped my hand inside her panties, down the front. Stroking her sensual pussy.

While I was running my hand between her legs, on her sex, she took off her panties.

"I'm sorry we can't do anything more than you suck off it this," she said.

"You're old enough to fuck. Are you a virgin? Are you still? Have you never been used?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm intact. But we have a good alternative," she confirmed, calmly and pragmatically.

"What does that mean?" I asked curiously, listening to my daughter talk so naturally about the subject and show knowledge of practices her must not have known about.

"You know, Dad, you don't have to ask. You can possess me from behind. We have an anal route that can be used while preserving the front. Many men prefer that. I know that women give their asses as a special prize to their lovers."

Speaking in an experienced and well-decided way, my daughter Martinha offered me her ass for we could have sex.

So, after lots of kissing and oral sex, I prepared my daughter to be de-virginized in the anus. She turned her body, lying face down on the bed, leaving her ass offered to me. A beautiful, exciting and delicious ass. That I was going to try it with my dick for the first time. I squeezed the buttocks with my hands, feeling the pleasure and delicious emotion of to be palping my daughter's bottom.

I kissed her on the buttocks, stuck my finger in her asshole and moved it around inside her, to relax the hole and get her used to it. The little asshole was really narrow and very tight. It would be a great pleasure to fuck her there.

I lay down on my daughter, in her bed, with my dick hard, and slowly, with tremendous difficulty - the asshole was virgin - I forced and pushed the glans, making the head of my dick enter the delicate hole.

Men who like to fuck asses know how precious, important and delicate this moment is. The exact instant of the first penetration of a dick into a girl's ass.

And there I was doing it. Putting my dick in my daughter's anus.

With pleasure and difficulty, the head of the penis entered.

It was difficult for her. It hurts. But she was stoic and endured it.

With the glans inside her asshole, working like the head of a battering ram, I went pushing and inserted the entire dick. And I penetrated her with my cock. In the ass.

The initial enormous pain eased for her. That felt my dick moving inside her and started to like it. Soon she would be cumming. As a matter of fact, she cum, and a lot.

With my dick all jammed, bogged down in her asshole, only my balls were out, I started fucking. Making in and out movements, with her ass quite open and relaxed.

Pressing her hands on the pillow and moaning, Martinha came with my dick inside her.

And I fucked her in the back, buried my cock in her tail and I came.

I came, and she came too.

It was like that for a few weeks. I fucking my daughter every night, but only from behind, in her tail. The pussy, virgin, I enjoyed with only the mouth. Feeling the aroma of young pussy in my nostrils, the yellow hair of the groin and pubis brushing my face. Running the tongue inside the warm slit, eating the delicious, thick cream that flows in abundance from the pussy in enjoyment.

Until I turned 50.

We went for dinner in a nice restaurant. Dancing, she whispered in my ear, "I have a wonderful birthday gift for you. All special".

Faced with my curiosity and anxiety, she said quietly, "Wait, be quiet. At home. This nigth, In bed".

At home, she undressed, and so did I. She lay on her back on the bed, facing me, her legs wide open.

She was offering me her pussy.

I kissed it, the blonde hair of her slit caressing my face, my tongue sipping the tasty juice that squirted from her pussy and the delicious little swollen clitoris.

It was my last suck on her virgin pussy.

When she felt the shaft of my cock rubbing against her pussy, she pleaded, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I applied the glans of my hard cock to the delicate orifice where the hymen was.

Eighteen and a half years after she was born, I deflowered my daughter.

My cock widened and entered the small hole; her pussy dilated to receive the hard cock; the hymen widened and thinned until it tore and bled. The whole head inside. And the cock went in.

We fucked ardently. I pounded, pounded, we both moaned and gasped, she had her first orgasms. And I came. Cumming. Seven or eight jets in straight, massive shots flooding her womb.

The first fuck in a woman. In my daughter.

We kissed, without saying a word. And we repeated the act twice more that night.

And we became lovers.

I'm not afraid of competition from her boyfriend. He's just a diversion for her. I'm her main fucker. In an ardent love, in bed, between father and daughter.

Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers