Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my hands grabbed her ass, squeezing her as I hurtled towards my climax. I couldn't hold back much longer, not with her hard nipples rubbing into my chest and her mouth sealed on mine. She impaled her cunt down my cock.

Squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned as her flesh rippled and sucked at my cock. I groaned, my back arching. Her tongue thrust past my lips while her pussy sucked at my aching dick. I groaned and then my nuts boiled over. My cum surged up my shaft.

I fired my incestuous seed into my deflowered daughter's pussy.

I groaned, my cock erupting over and over again. I pumped her full of my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz pumped into my daughter's cunt. I unloaded over and over again. I groaned at the delight. It rushed through me.

Pleasure hammered at my mind. Forbidden and taboo bliss. My fingers dug into her rump as her pussy writhed around my spurting cock. She squealed into my lips, her cunt milking me. My daughter was draining my balls with her twat.

She broke the kiss. "Oh, Daddy, I hope you made a baby in me! Best dad ever!"

"Oh, god," I groaned, firing the last of my cum into her pussy. I panted, my heart screaming in my chest. "Oh, god, what have I done."

"Loved me," she gushed in delight.

Then the front door opened and Sarah and Janelle entered with grocery bags rustling. I groaned, my dick buried in my youngest daughter's pussy, guilt rippling through me. What had happened today? Why did this belt buckle turn my youngest into a complete slut?

And why weren't my other two daughters glaring at me but smiling in delight?

To be continued...